Tommy, New House, & New Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Tommy moves to a new home.
1.6k words
3.91
112.1k
32

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first story.

Tommy was disappointed that he had to move away from his old neighborhood. It wasn't totally unexpected though, since he knew that the recession has caused his father to lose his job in the Mortgage industry.And he wasn't feeling sorry for himself because he understood it was tough for lots of families.His dad was fortunate to have so many connections and it wasn't long before his dad had found another job. However, it was in a new state.

They had managed to sell their house quickly realizing early on that the housing market was going to be the hardest hit. They used the money from the sale of their old home to purchase a Victorian home for much less. The house was much larger then Tommy was accustomed being two stories with a walk up attic. His parents gave him the pick of bedrooms since they thought it might make the transition easier for him. Tommy picked the larger of the two smaller bedrooms because he felt his parents should be allowed to have the largest and his older sister was currently away at college.

When the day of the move finally arrived he was watching the movers carry in items as his mother Ann directed the movers as to where to place the furniture and boxes.Tommy's father, Bill, had planned to be home to help but had to work.About half way through the unloading the movers decided to take a break.

The men, two white and one black, sat in the living room just off the hallway. Ann, offered the men some refreshments as it was quite hot out and she could see the sweat dripping off their muscular bodies. As she passed out the drinks the men openly flirted with her.Ann was taken back by the vulgarity of these men. It wasn't something that her proper upbringing was accustomed to. But she couldn't help to feel the dampness that was forming between her thighs. While this was happening Tommy was sitting on the landing just outside his mother sight and the sight of the two white men but the black mover had noticed him sitting there.

"Ann" said Stan,a rather big man with bulging muscles who looked to be about ten years older than his mother, "you have a really nice ass". Ann blushed at this comment. She knew it was true since her ass was her husbands favorite part of her anatomy. Tommy sat shocked that his mother hadn't reacted furiously at the statement since she was usually quite reserved. When Ann didn't reply Stan took it a bit further."You know what I'd like to do to that ass? I'd like to shove my cock right up that ass". Ann didn't know how to respond. How could this man, a mover hired by her husband, say such vulgarities to her and in front of the other men. The words shocked and yet excited her at the same time.

Tommy watch his mother start to protest when Stan reached out and took his mother by the waist and pulled her into his embrace. Ann started to struggle as if to resist until Stan placed his lips upon hers. Then Tommy watched as all power seemed to vanish from his mother and she gave in to his probing tongue.Tommy sat there with mouth gaping as the second mover stood and moved behind his mother.The second mover, Pete, was much younger and appeared to be in his twenties. Pete moved behind his mother and raised his hands around Ann and cupped her full breasts causing Ann to release a small moan into Stan's mouth. She couldn't believe what was happening to her and knew that she ought to be repulsed by such advances. But the thought of being taken by these two while her son was somewhere upstairs scared her motherly side but released the lust on her womanly side. "How could I be letting this happen? I love my husband." she thought to herself.

Stan slowly loosened each button of Ann's white blouse causing it to fall open revealing her white lacy bra. His hands pulled the blouse up out of her slacks then he unclasped the front of her bra releasing her tits from their confinement. Stan's mouth watered as he gazed upon the two medium size globes of flesh in front of him, their pinkish inch long nipples. Ann felt his stare and her nipples hardened and longed to be suckled. Taking the two nipples between his fingers Stan squeezed and twisted causing a sharp but erotic sensation to course thru Ann. Before she knew it, Stan took a nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. Then he lightly bit the tip.

Pete's hands, which up to now had been cupping Ann's breasts, released their hold and went to her waist. He slipped his fingers in the waist band of her slacks and pushed downwards. Her panties caught in the process also started to lower. "Oh, my God" thought Ann. "We cannot be doing this." "My son, Tommy, could walk in at anytime". Jerome, the black mover, who quietly watched the scene before him unfold finally spoke up.

"Bitch, you know it would excite that little white pussy to have your son watching as you take this big black cock in your mouth". Ann watched as Jerome pulled his large black tool from his pants. "Oh, God, its so huge" she replied. She reflected on the words he had said. He was right she told herself. "I would enjoy the look on Tommy's face as he watched his slut mother engulf the black mans cock." "What would he think if he walked in on me being fucked by these men?" "Watching as they fill his mother with their seed!" "Watching this black man fill his mothers mouth with his cum."With that last thought Ann motioned Jerome over to her. The other men backed away as Ann dropped to her knees and engulfed his cock. Slowly, moving her tongue his shaft feeling his veins as she sucked on his cock. Her saliva making his cock slippery with each pass."Thats right bitch, take my cock in that pretty slut mouth" Jerome ordered. Ann was only happy to oblige.

Ever since marrying her husband Bill, her sex life became mundane. She convinced herself that it was supposed to be that way but never completely believed it. "Why should sex be boring?" she thought. She loved Bill, Tommy and Lisa but wanted, no needed, more. Now, in this situation, she realized that she would never let it return to the way it was.

Tommy couldn't believe his ears. These men were demeaning his mother and she liked it. The bitch actually liked it. He knew his mother Ann invited the black man to shove his cock in her mouth. He had seen it with his own eyes. He envied the man. She had voluntarily taken hold of his cock, parted her lips and swallowed him whole. "My moms a fucking whore!" he said to himself. Just then, Jerome tensed up, grabbed Ann by her hair and rammed his cock into her mouth violently. For her part, Ann could feel Jerome's pulsing cock vein on her tongue and knew he was about to cum. And cumming he was. Her mouth filled with his hot, sweet sperm quicker then she could swallow and it drooled out the edges and down her chin. Her eyes bulged and passions flared as she tried to lick all the remains from his cock.

Before the other men could move to take Jerome's place, they all heard it. That sound of crunching that a car makes as it drives over stone. Someone was here."That must be my husband guys!" Ann stated as she stood up and reset her bra before buttoning her blouse. The men straightened themselves up as Ann quickly exited the room and ducked into the bathroom.

"Anyone here!" Bill called as he entered the home. "In here!" shouted Stan. "Oh, hi guys, were is my wife and son?" Bill asked. "I think the misses is using the ladies room and Tommy is upstairs somewhere" Pete replied. Tommy walked in the room the moment he said this. "Hi, Dad!" stated Tommy. "How was your day?" "Hectic" his father replied. Ann re-entered the room all freshened up and clothes in order. "Hi Bill" she said. "Hi hun, how's the unloading going?"he asked. Stan and the guys stood up and proceeded to go back to the truck to unload the remaining items passing Tommy on the way. Jerome winked at the kid as he passed.

"Pretty good" Ann stated. "Just letting the men have a little break." As Ann looked toward Tommy she noticed he was staring at her. This made her worry if he had seen or heard anything that occurred, but then passed it off since he had not mentioned her infidelity to her husband.

"Is everything okay, Tommy?" his mother asked, nervous of what his reply might be. "Sure is mom! I was just upstairs putting my things away." he replied. She was relieved that he had been occupied and her secret was safe. "Well, I'll take over for you two." Bill stated. "Thanks Bill, I'll start dinner" Ann remarked as she turned and walked into the kitchen the taste of the black mans sperm still in her mouth. "And I'll finish up my room dad." Tommy said as he climbed the wooden stairs where only a short time earlier he has sat and watched his mothers infidelity. --

End of Chapter One--

Authors note: comments may be emailed through the link below.

Future chapters:
Grandpas Visit
Tommy makes a discovery
Hidden Room
The Party
Lisa, Home from College
Father-In-Law stays over