Tommy, New House, & New Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Tommy discovers the hidden room.
1.4k words
4.08
78.8k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - The Hidden Room

Author's Note: This is the second part of my first story. I received some criticism which I'd like to address. First about separating dialogue into different paragraphs, good suggestion and I will do my best to do this is a readable way. Second, about labeling with chapters numbers makes sense. However, thirdly, about a mother not blowing a black man while son is home not being likely, this is not true. Being a swinger for years I've seen things that most people only fantasize about. So please keep all feedback about writing style, grammar and improving contents structure. And I promise to improve my writing and to try and keep you aroused. This story contains an incest theme and should only be read by those not offended by adult content and only those over 18.

*

Tommy entered his bedroom at the end of the hall and closed the door behind him, thoughts of his mother still vividly in his head. He suddenly became consciously aware that he had a hard-on. "And why not?" he thought to himself, his mother was a very desirable woman, a woman whom he himself had admired from afar ever since reaching puberty. He pulled his cock out, closed his eyes and started to stroke at the images of his mother and the three men. It wasn't long before a long strand of cum erupted from the head of his cock and coated his fingers. Having finished and expecting his parents to call him for dinner at any moment he looked around his room for a tissue to clean himself up to no avail.

Opening up his closet door he looked inside hoping to find a scrap of paper or something to wipe the fluid off before it began to run but saw that it to was empty. Then something caught his eye. To the right side of the closet, a seam ran down on both sides of the wall. They looked to well defined to be cracks. Wiping his cock with his shirt he gave the wall a slight push and it swung open. It was a secret door to a hidden room.

He couldn't see inside as the closet was dark and the room was pitch black. Stepping outside the closet, he stripped his shirt, tossed it under the bed and grabbed a new t-shirt from an unpacked box. Grabbing a flashlight he quickly re-entered the closet and shone the light inside the room. It was about a two foot by six foot space. To his right was a very old looking turn style light switch that looked as it had been there since the house was built. Reaching for it and turning the room filled with a dim glow. He immediately saw that the room was lined with shelves which contained books and some dusty VCR tapes.

When he turned to his left he noticed a black cloak hanging on the wall. Reaching for it and pushing it aside he saw something that shocked him. He could see into his parents' bedroom through what appeared to be a sheet of glass. Tommy hadn't yet been in his parents' room and his curiosity came over him. He left the hidden room, opened his bedroom door and proceeded to his parents' room. As he entered, his eyes immediately fell upon the wall closest to his. A stationary ornamental mirror adorned the wall between the two rooms. He looked at the mirror and realized that it was a two way mirror. He could tell because he could only see his own reflection from this side. However, there was a faint glow. This must be coming from the light he left on in the room. He made a mental note to himself that if he kept the light off he would be able to observe his parents without being seen.

Just then he heard his father call, "Tommy, dinner is ready."

"Okay Dad, I'll be right down."

He quickly made his way back to his room entering the hidden room. He replaced the cloak, turned the light off and pulled the door closed. Thinking how he could hide the entrance so it wouldn't be found by his parents he placed some of his clothes on hangers inside the closet and closed the closet door. He knew he'd return later to have a closer look at the contents of the shelves.

Tommy entered the kitchen just as Ann set the food on the table. Bill was already seated. Tommy sat as his mother dished out the food. Ann before joining the family turned to Bill and asked, "Would you mind if I offered some dinner to the movers, they've been working so hard all day?"

"No, go ahead; they deserve some good cooking after all their hard work." Bill replied.

Tommy watched as his mother asked the movers if they were hungry. They all replied, "Yes". And so she told them to have a seat in the living room as she prepared their plates.

Tommy's' dad couldn't see into the living room from where he was seated but Tommy had a clear view. He watched as his mother gave each of the men a plate and saw Stan reach out and rub his hand over the fabric covering her pussy. Ann just smiled and passed what appeared to be a note to him. He winked to his fellow movers as he showed the paper to them. Pete stood up and pressed his lips to Ann pushing his tongue into her waiting mouth. Ann was quickly becoming hot.

"Not now guys, later!" and turned to return to the kitchen. That's when she noticed Tommy staring at her with his hand under the table adjusting his cock in his pants.

"Oh shit, Tommy saw everything that just happened." she thought to herself. "I am going to lose everything once he tells his dad."

Ann slowly entered the kitchen expecting Tommy to mention what he just witnessed. But it was her husband who broke the silence.

"Men taken care of?" he asked.

"Yes" she replied afraid to look at Tommy.

"Yes Dad!" Tommy spoke up. "It is nice that mom returns the favor seeing how hard they've been helping her all day."

Ann nearly choked. "What does he know?" she asked herself.

Tommy just smiled and continued eating. After a while Tommy decided to ask his parents a question.

"Mom, Dad, who owned this house prior to us?"

"Well, this house was owned by your Dads father. We actually met while your Dad still lived here" Ann stated.

"Yes, we were lucky my father never sold this old place after all these years, it holds sentimental value to him. I guess he was hoping I'd return one day." Bill followed.

"Then whose room was mine?" Tommy asked.

"That room used to be my parents room, Tommy. You are lucky, as a kid I was never allowed to enter my parents' room. Back in the day kids didn't enter their parent's room." his father responded.

"Why the sudden curiosity?" mom asked.

"Oh, nothing, just curiosity, that's all." he replied.

Tommy excused himself from the table and rushed to his room. He was desperate to find out what were on those videos he had seen in the hidden room. Entering his room and closing the door he quietly turned the lock not wanting his parents to walk in on him. He then crossed the room and lifted a box off the floor onto a nearby stand. Rummaging through the box he located his VCR and cables and attached them to his TV. Once everything was situated he turned to his closet opening the door. Pushing the clothes aside he pushed the secret door open and stepped inside the hidden room. Taking the first tape from the shelf he returned to the VCR and pushed the tape in. The light came on and the tape began to play.

A knock came from behind him and cause him to jump. He quickly hit the pause button.

"Tommy" said the voice outside his door.

"Yes Mom!"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes Mom, just taking a nap."

"Okay, honey, I'll talk to you later" as her footsteps moved down the hallway.

Tommy was glad to avoid his mother right now. He pressed the play button and the screen became alive.

-- End of Chapter 2 --