Tommy, New House, & New Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Tommy's Grandfather pays an early morning visit.
2.2k words
4.41
68.7k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - Grandfathers Visit

Ann was just finishing up laundry when the phone rang. Picking up the receiver she spoke.

"Hello!"

"Hi Ann, it's dad!"

"Oh, Hi dad, how's mom?"

"Fine, she's visiting her sister in Georgia, so I was thinking of coming by and seeing you and the family. If that would be okay? he replied . "Sure, only Bill works late, but Tommy and I would enjoy seeing you. When did you plan on stopping by?" Ann asked.

"How about tomorrow? Around nine." he asked.

"That would be fine." she replied and then said her goodbyes and put down the receiver.

As she did she smiled to herself.

"It will be good to see dad." she thought to herself.

Frank was a good father having spent as much time with his daughters as he could in their youth. He earned a good living as a general practitioner and Ann always liked spending time in his office helping out. Now retired, Frank had plenty of time to play golf, garden and travel. His most favorite thing to do though was just spending time with those he loved. As Ann finished folding up the last shirt she reflected on the time her and her dad spent alone: hiking, camping or just playing cards. She thought of how she envied her mother for finding such a catch. She wanted to marry a man like her father and Bill came close. He wasn't everything her father was, she still felt a strange yearning for her father that she couldn't shake.

Ann shouted up the stairs to let Tommy know that his grandfather would be stopping by the next morning.When Tommy did not respond she climbed the stairs and tried to open his door. It was locked.

"Tommy, Tommy, why is your door locked?" she asked.

A rustle could be heard inside his room. It occurred to her that he might be indisposed as she liked to call it when she was masturbating.

"I wonder how big he is now?" she thought.

"I bet he is at least as big as his father, maybe bigger." she indulged her fantasy.

She was startled back to reality as Tommy opened the door. Her eyes dropped immediately to his crotch. A bulge was evident. As she looked back into his eyes she could see him blushing having realized that his mother had stared at his crotch. She to became embarrassed but restrained herself.

"Why was your door locked?" she asked.

"I was laying down." Tommy replied being as vague as he could.

"Well I just wanted to tell you that your gramps is stopping by tomorrow".

"Cool, what time?"

"Nine in the morning"

"Okay, thanks mom."

Ann turned and headed towards her room. Tommy was curious, he hadn't yet looked through the mirror at his parents but figured now would be a good time to try.So once his mother entered her room he shut and locked his door and climbed through his closet into the hidden room. He quickly removed the cloak covering the mirror and let it fall to the floor. He could clearly see his mother as she rummaged through her closet. Finding a a night gown she pulled it from the hanger and laid it on the bed. Tommy knew that he would soon see his mother naked. As she unbuttoned her blouse he could feel his manhood becoming erect. After all the buttons were released she shrugged off the blouse, laid it on her bed and reached behind her back releasing the clasp that held her bra. Her full globes came into Tommy's' view. She had nice tits he thought, medium in size with perky pink nipples. She lightly squeezed and massaged her tits as to relax them after being freed from their confinement. She then proceeded to to lower her slacks revealing the lace panties she wore underneath and her sleek smooth legs. Tommy unzipped his jeans and took out his cock. His mother stepped out of her slacks and hooked her fingers in the waste band of her panties and pushed them downwards. Tommy got his first glance at his mothers pussy and was shocked to see it shaved smooth. He could see the wetness of her juices on her outer lips.

His mother surprised him by moving to the mirror. His heart jumped as he thought she might be able to see him but quickly brushed it aside as his mother turned several times admiring her own reflection in the mirror. What she did next was to Tommys' delight. His mother grabbed her tit rather roughly and pulled and pinched her nipples as her other hand went to her pussy. She pushed two fingers inside and when she pulled them out again to rub her clit .he could see that they glistened. She did this this several times making herself wet. While she did this Tommy was quickly stroking himself on the other side. Both were enjoying their mutual masturbation unbeknown st to his mother. Tommy figured that she must be thinking about the movers when he heard her say, "Tommy".

He erupted at hearing this and coating the backside of the mirror with his semen. His mother was fantasizing about her son like his grandmother did about hers.She wasn't thinking about the movers and this made him happy. He wished he could see into her mind so he could see what she was thinking.His mother never stopped stroking her clit with her fingers and it wasn't long before she climaxed and let out a moan of pleasure.

Bringing her fingers to her lips she sucked her juices from each finger savoring her own taste. Then his mother returned to the bed, lifted the nightgown over her head and let it fall around her form.She then climbed into bed and fell asleep.

Tommy was disappointed that the show was over but covered the mirror and went to his own bed only to fall asleep himself.

It was 9:15 a.m. when Tommy woke the next morning and looked at his clock. Remembering that his grandfather was supposed to arrive at 9 he quickly climbed out of bed, scratched his head, yawned and slipped his slippers on. Descending the stairs he heard his mothers voice.

"Dad, would you like a cup of coffee?" she asked.

"Sure, honey, that would be great." his grandfathers voice replied.

Frank looked at his daughter as she poured the coffee. He took in her beauty and the sexy way the nightgown hugged her curves. He had always found her to be sexy. Sometimes to sexy.

"Ann, I must say, you look stunning. Bill's a lucky man" he stated as he accepted the cup of coffee.

Ann blushed.

"Dad, you surprise me. Me being your daughter and all." she replied.

"Even an old man like me can appreciate a beautiful woman, even if it is his own daughter." he said.

"I guess so, but your not old either." she continued "And I often thought Mom was a lucky woman herself.".

"I remember asking Mom if I could marry you to and she told me I'd find my own man one day." Ann finished.

Tommy stopped in his tracks and listened.

"And it looks like you did okay." replied his grandfather.

"Yeah, I guess so." Ann said frowning.

"What's wrong honey? Isn't he good to you? Let me know if he harmed you and I'll take care of him. No one harms my little angel." he said angrily.

Ann place her hand on her father thigh as she spoke.

"He's a good man daddy. It's just that our marriage lacks the passion you and Mom have." she stated.

"Honey." her father replied. "That passion died out of your mother a long time ago. We keep up appearances but I miss the spontaneous sex we'd have in the heat of the moment. You don't how many times we snuck in a quicky while you were in the next room watching television or doing homework. But no more. I think the risk of you catching us was a thrill to her. I know it was to me." he finished.

Anns' hand had traveled upwards while her father was talking and now it rested on top of his cock. They looked at each other in silence when they both realized he was hard.

Ann finally spoke.

"Dad, that was the kinkiest thing I ever heard. You got off on the idea of me catching you? What would of happened if I had?"

"Ann, I think I would have forgotten that you're my daughter and fucked you.

With that Ann squeezed her fingers around her fathers cock as his stiff tool pushed up his trousers.

"Looks like someone is excited as though he was just caught" Ann said. and leaned forward an kissed her father as she squeezed tighter. Tommy heard his grandfather moan.

"Come with me." she said as she lead her father .

Tommy quickly tiptoed back upstairs and ducked into his room as he heard them quietly approach the top of the stairs.

"Shhhh...., we wouldn't want to wake Tommy, Dad." she said as she lead him into her bedroom.

Tommy grabbed his video camera and dashed into the hidden room. He yanked the cloak off just as they entered his moms room. Tommy turned on the camera and set it on the shelf pointed into the room. His mother stopped his grandfather, her father, in front of the bed.

"Dad, your story downstairs made me so hot. It reminded me of all the times I would play with my little pussy while thinking of you. Do you still want me Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes, very much." was all he could get out as she shrugged the gown off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. Then pulling on his belt to unlock it, she pulled it off and dropped it. Then unbuttoning his trousers she sank to her knees as she pulled them down.

"Is this for me Daddy?" she asked as she took hold of his cock and pulled it towards her lips. She stuck out her tongue and licked the head of his penis. Then ran her tongue up the underside of his cock feeling the pulsing of blood through his cock vein. She continued by licking his sack and taking a ball into her mouth.

Frank was in heaven. Never did he think he would get his daughter to do what was only fantasy when she was young. Tommy mom moved her tongue up his grandfathers cock and soon had his whole shaft in her mouth. She was sucking his cock while Tommy stared enviously.

"I have to have her:" Tommy thought.

"It should be my cock in her mouth not his"

Frank was building and Ann could tell. Although she wanted to taste his seed, she had an even greater urge to feel him explode inside her. She stood while still stroking his cock and pulled him onto the bed. As she lay back she pulled him with her until he was laying on top with his cock at her entrance.

"I want you inside me Daddy. I want you to fill me up with your cum." she said.

Frank was filled with lust.He was not only going to fuck his daughter but he was going to impregnate her with his seed. He kissed her with a pent up passion slipping his tongue into her mouth. As they kissed she guided his cock into her steamy snatch. When he pushed, it stretched her open. It wasn't as long as her husbands but it was two inches thicker.

She screamed into her fathers mouth as her father sank his cock deeper into her. It felt good but painful if thats possible.This emboldened her father even more so as he pulled out and slammed her pussy harder. Soon they were fucking like animals. Tommy was astounded by the sight. His mother was good , hell his grandfather was good. Tommy continued to stroke himself even after cumming. He watched as the two switched positions with his mother on her knees and grandfather fucking her from behind. He watched as his mother begged to be fucked harder, faster, longer. But when his mother spoke those words....

" Fuck me Daddy, cum in my pussy, fuck your little girl raw. I love you Daddy. Oh, yes, yes, yessssssss..." Tommy knew his life would never again be the same. His mother and grandfather just laid there for several minutes when they were done. Simply running their hands over each other and holding each other.

Finally, Ann crawled out of bed and pulled her father into the bathroom and out of sight. Tommy turned off the camera and sealed the hidden room. He then walked down the hall to the family bathroom and climbed in the shower. When finished drying off and dressed he walked downstairs and into the kitchen where he found his mom and grandfather sipping coffee.

"About time you got up sleepy head" his mother stated.

"What have you two been doing and why did you let me sleep so long?" Tommy asked.

"Oh, nothing much. Just sitting here talking. Figured you could use the sleep." his grandfather replied.

Both his mom and grandfather looked at each other with smiles. Little did they know that Tommy was in on the joke and soon the joke would be on his mother.

-- End of Chapter 4 --