Tommy's 18th Birthday Present Ch. 03

Story Info
His 1st time isn't incest, but then . . .
9.2k words
4.61
49.7k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers

Sue and I watched, hearing Ann's encouraging, chuckling moans. Suddenly he raised his head and looked up between her thighs and said: "You really do taste good."

I could imagine his smile or grin, and then his face was back on her pussy. Ann moaned again, then chuckled and murmured: "Not just where I taste so good; where we rub."

Sue and I chuckled softly, nodding, and then I realized that my hand was on her breast. Hadn't she noticed? I held it. She just nodded. It felt good to have another girl's breast in my hand, like my own did, but it wasn't mine, but I knew what mine would want my hand to do. Would she object, if I aroused her nipple? I couldn't keep my fingers from finding out. She just snorted softly, as we both felt it stiffen. She nodded and whispered: "If you're going to do that, ..."

Her far hand found her pussy, her thighs spreading a little more. I drew mine up further, feeling her hand moving under it. She nodded with a soft moan, and her hand was moving faster. I felt my pussy go moist. What were we doing? I wanted it too, and my hips rocked.

"Mine too," I murmured and squeezed her breast, then hoping that she understood that I didn't want my breast squeezed, that I wanted my pussy aroused. Oooh! She did! Her hand down between us turned and found it. I moaned with a nod, and she did, the fingers of both her hands rubbing. If she could it with Ann and me, I could.

My hand left her breast, sliding down her forearm and over her hand, feeling her fingers rubbing like I had seen them doing after lunch. Her other fingers cupped around my pussy lips for a moment, just squeezing them together, but her other fingers spread, inviting mine to slip between them and touch her there. Mine did, and hers squeezed them and began to move again, and her fingers on me began to rub again. I heard her chuckle very softly, then her hand slipped from under mine and was on top of it, encouraging my fingers to rub.

I moaned softly and rubbed, liking that we both did it the same way, back and forth. Feeling her more pubic hair was a slightly surprising, new sensation for my fingers, but feeling her clitoris under its hood was so familiar to them. She moaned, rubbing mine. After a few moment, she murmured: "Then suck, too."

Hadn't I also asked myself what it was like to suck a girl's nipple? She was asking me to! I curled down over her and did. She moaned again. Her stiff nipple was so nice to suck and lick, and I knew how it was feeling for it, for her - arousing, like when Tommy had been sucking mine.

Remembering that suddenly reminded me that we were not alone. He and Ann were there, he licking her pussy. Forget them; sucking and nibbling Sue's nipple and rubbing her pussy - and feeling her rubbing mine - were too arousing to think about them, but then I was aware that not just Sue and I were moaning.

"Oh!"

Ann's surprised exclamation startled me, also Sue; our fingers stopped moving. I raised my head and looked at them. Ann's head was turned. She was staring at us. Then I saw Tommy's head rise, and he was also looking at us, at first with a surprised expression but then grinning and licking his lips. Ann snickered and said: "Oh, that's good."

She looked back at Tommy and said: "More, and now with your fingers."

I thought he gave me a nod and last grin, and then his face disappeared. When I turned my face back down over Sue, I realized that I had blushed when I saw that my brother had seen what I was doing. Too late, and why shouldn't his sister enjoy doing what he could do? I was, and if another girl wanted to rub my pussy - Sue was again - why shouldn't she?

Her fingers felt just as good and arousing as his had, and he couldn't have enjoyed arousing her nipple more than I was, or having rubbed my pussy. He could not! Sue and I knew how it felt for each other, knew what another girl was feeling and wanting better than he could. We did, both chuckling softly, when we heard Ann telling him what she wanted his fingers to do; we knew where.

They and his tongue must have done what she wanted; I felt the mattress moving, recalling how her hips had bounced when she had her orgasm after lunch, and now her aroused gasps and moans were completely unrestrained. Hearing them triggered mine and Sue's orgasms.

When had her thigh drawn up closer between mine, which had been twitching together on it? We were also gasping and moaning. She rolled towards me, her other thigh over mine, all four of them clutching together, our faces together, as our arms instinctively embraced each other. After another gasp and long moan, suddenly she was kissing me, really kissing, her tongue between her lips. Mine wanted to touch it. What were we doing? Girls kissing like that, like this? We were, and I wanted to, too!

"Looks like it was good."

Ann's remark suddenly again reminded me that she and Tommy were there. I felt Sue's stomach contract when she snorted sharply. I felt that I was blushing again at the recognition that my brother could have seen me kissing another girl. Sue replied with an emphatic:

"Hhmmm!" adding: "It was. ... That just sort of happened."

If she was talking about our kissing, that didn't lessen my blush, but I had to look with Sue at them. We rolled apart and sat up. I expect that Sue just grinned at them. Tommy was sitting up between Ann's thighs, her feet now back on the floor, grinning at us. Still embarrassed, I managed to agree:

"It was."

"It was here too," Ann replied, giving Tommy a smile. He nodded vigorously, licking his lips and wiping his face. Then he snickered with a grin and looked at Sue and said:

"You're right: girls taste good, real good when like ..." he gave Ann a smile.

"When you make me that good," she replied, returning his smile. They looked at each, nodding and smiling sweetly.

My big, little brother, who had only kissed girls, had licked Ann's pussy so good that she said that and was smiling at him like that. But he was still a virgin, hadn't had his cock in a pussy - yet. I sure hadn't anticipated everything else that had happened, especially not that he and I would be masturbating each other, and most especially not what Sue and I had just done. I hoped I wasn't blushing again at that thought. Were they still thinking about that, taking his virginity? Was one of them going to suggest it?

Tommy smiled again at Ann and murmured:

"It was so good, and arousing."

"Um-hmm, for us too, when we do that," Sue agreed.

He looked at her, surprised by her commenting on his remark to Ann, who, however, nodded and agreed softly: "It is."

I must have unconsciously also nodded; I knew it was, remembering suddenly how aroused I was when I sucked a cock, especially when it came in my mouth, then recalling that that seldom had resulted in "his" fucking me. Tommy looked at me, as I concluded my thought, that if Sue wanted to suck his cock and then wanted to take his virginity - give him their birthday present - that she shouldn't let him come in her mouth. He was still looking at me. I shrugged, glancing at Sue and the back at him with a smile, and said:

"Almost sounds like Sue wants to."

He looked surprised again, glancing at her. I didn't dare glance over at her, but still saw out of the corner of my that she nodded slightly - with grin, or just a smile? I did, however, see Ann nod and that she gave me a smile. Had they planned which of them would, maybe not suck his cock - if they had also planned that - which one could fuck him, let him fuck her?

We girls all knew that hadn't been so good the first time. If they had planned for that, maybe they had been thinking that their present really be a generous offer, sucking and fucking, if his cock still wanted to.

Ann smiled again at Tommy, then at Sue, then back at Tommy - still kneeling between her thighs, her pussy that he had licked still right in front of him. Her fingers slid down over it, just covering it. She smirked slightly and said:

"I think Jess is right; Sue wants to do that, ... and whatever else she - you two - want to do."

Tommy looked surprised again. Sue nodded. Ann and I looked at each other and also nodded. He looked at Sue with a still surprised, now also quizzical expression. I now looked over at her for her response. She nodded again with a smile and murmured:

"I want to, that and whatever else. Hm-hmm! Especially 'whatever'."

Tommy looked at her with nonplussed expression, then smiled wryly with a shrug and muttered:

"If you think I can again."

"You can, not both ways, save it for 'whatever'."

Tommy grinned very wryly with another shrug, glancing at me, then back at Sue, and replied:

"Guess I said: 'whatever you wanted'."

"You did," Ann interjected with a smile, adding: "Our birthday present."

Tommy began to chuckle, but then we all were laughing, hilariously, as though someone had told a fantastic joke. In a way, the whole afternoon as being one. I caught my breath and said: "Didn't know your present would be so well wrapped."

We all broke into laughter again. Then Ann said: "Lots of delightfully arousing layers of wrapping paper."

We all smirked, nodding and snickering. The point of the joke was now so obvious, but we broke into laughter again, when Sue grinned with a hum and added: "But not yet the last layer, but then ..." she smirked again looking straight at Tommy and finished: "... then 'whatever'!"

Ann and I nodded with broad grins. Tommy's expression was less cheerful, as he glanced down at his cock, out of sight behind Ann's thigh for Sue and me. He looked back at her. She nodded with just a smile and said:

"Why, how I want to unwrap it."

"Anything you want," he replied, looking more cheerful.

"I do, ... and then 'whatever'."

Did Ann and Sue hear his so softly muttered "fuck"? Ann did, murmuring: "Exactly."

He started, looking at her. Sue nodded, and then I did, getting another one of his glances. Then he looked at Sue with another shrug, smiling, and repeat his previous words:

"Anything you want."

"I 'want'!" she replied emphatically, then humming and adding: "That too, what you suggested."

"I did?" he asked with a feigned expression of surprise, grinning. Then he glanced at Ann and me. Good brother, I thought, remembering that we were there, maybe also remembering that he had given us both good orgasms, wanting our agreement.

"You did," Ann confirmed with a smile, nodding, adding: "and we want you to."

I nodded. Sue smiled at us for our agreement, then smirked and remarked:

"And you two can also do anything you want; Jess and I almost did. Come, Tom, get back on the bed."

While Ann drew back her thigh to let him, and he did, Sue's words sank in. She and I had only "almost" done anything she had wanted? Had she wanted to lick my pussy? I had wanted to taste her pussy juice on my fingers, but then we had been embracing. She was suggesting that Ann and I should taste each other's pussy?

Sue was crawling up between Tommy's thighs. His cock was engorged, but not standing up. Ann was also crawling up next to me. What did she want to do? Had she also understood Sue's implication, the suggestion that we could do more than Sue and I had? Sue was raising Tommy's cock to her lips. That had been so nice the couple of times I could start sucking one before it was fully aroused.

Ann's hand was on my breast; I couldn't watch what Sue was doing, just hear Tommy' moan, as I turned to Ann, finding her breast. We smirked at each other, squeezing, then rubbing thumbs over protruding nipples and chuckling. Whatever - that word! - we had already indicated that we weren't just going to watch them, and I didn't want to. I should watch her sucking his cock and then their fucking? Ann and I should, holding each other's breast already, after we both had had our fingers in her pussy, and hers in ours? Fuck! No, we couldn't do that, but anything else.

Ann squeezed my breast an murmured:

"He said I tasted good."

"Um-hmm, and that I did."

"Didn't you taste Sue, lick your fingers?"

"Mmmm! I wanted to, but then ..., well, you saw what happened."

"Um-hmm, I would have too," Ann replied softly.

When her hand left my breast and tentatively began to slid around my side, my hand gave her breast a last squeeze and unhesitatingly slid over hers, drawing us closer - breast on breast. We kissed, our tongues caressing. Our thighs overlapped, twitching together in conformation that we both wanted them to; then loosening and sliding up closer to each other's pussy and clasping again.

Was kissing Ann and Sue more arousing than kissing some guy that way? At that moment with Ann it was! My hand slid down her back, and then hers slid down mine, and they both slid over the other's round ass. We both moaned, our tongues caressing, and our thighs loosened and let the other's draw up further. They clutched together, but then opened again, more than before, and then they were up against our pussies, being clutched again, as our hips rocked, and our tongues confirmed our agreement about what we were doing.

I wanted to do "anything", anything she wanted to, only able to think of what else two girls could do. Ann's tongue disappeared back in her mouth. My tried to follow it - again. They both had been doing as much as tongues could do. Ann whispered:

"If you taste good, like he said, and that I do ..."

"Like he also said," I interjected, squeezing her breast.

I looked in hers eyes, our faces so close that each of mine was looking at one of hers. Were mine also dilated, aroused? She exhaled sharply. I felt her breath on my chin. After a couple of seconds, she whispered:

"They're going to be surprised."

"Not much more than you were, when you saw me and Sue."

Ann nodded slightly with almost silent chuckle, then whispered:

"They could almost expect it after all that has happened."

"Um-hmm. . . . I want to."

Ann nodded. I began to turn around, hoping the movement wouldn't catch their attention. It didn't, but just then Sue raised her head and looked at his very aroused cock, wet with her saliva, then looked up at his face and murmured:

"Before you cum in my mouth."

I froze, hearing his deep moan as he nodded. Then Sue did glance over. Her eyebrows shot up. I blushed. Then she smirked and said:

"Yeah, do it; I probably would. Hm-hmm! We might have before; had to be thinking about it."

I smiled wryly with a slight nod, feeling less embarrassed, until I saw Tommy glance over with a surprised expression. My blush returned. Then he chuckled with a grin and said:

"Whatever you want to do. I guess that goes for you too."

We all snickered and nodded. Sue held his cock, jogging her hand, and looked back at him with smirk and said: "I know what I want to do."

As I continued to turn around, I saw her clambering up over him. It was very tempting to watch them, but Ann was rolling on her side, drawing up her thigh and raising the other one. I lay down with my head on her thigh and looked at my first pussy.

Had I thought that: "my first pussy"? Was I going to look at another one - and do this with someone else?! My thigh was under Ann's head; she was looking at mine. Then her hand held my ass and drew her face closer to it. My hand did the same. As our tongues made first contact, I heard Sue and Tommy both moan, long, pulsing moans. Her pussy must be sliding down on his cock.

I licked my first pussy, and the first girl licked mine. Of course, we both knew what to do, what guys had done to us, but we knew exactly how it was feeling for another girl, and Ann's pussy did taste so good.

Sue was murmuring to Tommy:

"Yeah, hold them. Mmmm! Told you, showed you what girls like; I'm just going sit still - try to - and rub."

"Whatever you want," I heard him reply.

Ann and I both chuckled silently at his repeated remark. This was being too good, not only enjoying what we were doing, but from Sue's words, having an impression of what they were doing. I loved to be on top, after a guy let me, and he had loved it that way too, but I had never dared to rub myself, much less tell him that I wanted to. Tommy was getting a really great first time.

I was too, and Ann also was, both of us moaning in response to what the other did, taking turns teasing each other. Guys couldn't know how that was. Maybe, theoretically, they could, but it hadn't happened, when I was sucking his cock and he was licking my pussy. Maybe something to try sometime, but I couldn't imagine my telling him I wanted to do that. When a cock was in my mouth, he just wanted to cum. I wanted him to, too, but it would be fun to prolong our pleasure.

That was no problem with Ann; we both had discovered how to do that, not just to pause to eavesdrop on Sue and Tommy, listening to their moans and murmured comments, Tommy's first now:

"Um-hmmm! Fuck, that feels good!"

"For me too, feeling you surge in me."

"Almost too good."

"I'll stop. This is so good. I never told a guy I wanted to do that."

"You - you all - had already shown me. ... Uh, what did you do, if you didn't do that?"

"This," Sue replied.

"Oooh! That feels good too."

"Um-hmm!"

Ann, who was lying facing them, moved my leg. We had both stopped licking to listen. She chuckled and murmured: "She's rocking her hips on his."

I nodded, appreciating that she understood that I was wondering. Then we were both licking again and exchanging moans. We had to stop again; Tommy had groaned and murmured:

"That too, again?"

"Can't help it, have to," Sue muttered in a strained tone and moaned. Tommy groaned again.

She was obviously rubbing her clitoris again, and it sounded like Tommy wasn't going to be able to hold off his orgasm; we had heard him groan like that three times already. He did again, louder, and then grunted and grunted again and exclaimed:

"Oh fuck! I came."

"Mmmm! Good, felt it, ... but I haven't yet," Sue replied. He gave a disappointed moan and then asked:

"More? Uhnnn!"

"You can, you'd better. Yeah, suck them."

Sue must have dropped down over him and started really fucking. Ann said - not in a whisper: "We haven't either."

We grabbed each others hips, sliding our hands under each other's waist to grasp them with both hands and licked, no longer teasing. What was her orgasm going to be like? Could she have one without fingers in her pussy, like she had done and told Tommy to do? I wanted her to and did everything I could with my tongue. She also was.

Distantly, I was aware of Sue's and Tommy's quickly repeated moans, letting me think that was how fast Sue was fucking him. She needed, deserved her orgasm. It sounded like Tommy was just as aroused again. Could he have another one - his fifth one! - and so soon again? A guy had never had two in succession with me.

Ann and I wanted ours and gave them to each other. I don't know if she came as wet without fingers, but hers was still very wet, her pussy juice all over my face. I knew mine hadn't been that wet, but her tongue was lapping up what it could find. We sighed with moans. Did all girls then instinctively fondle the other's breast like we both did?

We were reminded that we weren't alone when we heard a slobbering kiss. I rolled back and saw Sue and Tommy kissing. We must have overheard her orgasm - his too? Yes! Sue raised her head and murmured:

"You could again, you did, thank God! Good boy, Tom, I needed that!"

"I did! Didn't think I could. Mmmm! But in your pussy ... Oh, it was almost too much, when you started."

"Thanks for sticking in there."

Sue rocked her hips, as we all chuckled at her so apt expression. They looked over at us, grinning. Sue remarked: "Hope you both did too."

Ann and I both nodded, returning their grins. Sue rocked her hips again, then shrugged and said: "Well, it was in there."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers