Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 07.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thomas?" she questioned, a little unsure of herself and him.

He let go of the ladder and put his hands on her hips, holding her in place. The feel of her tight, Lycra panties was nice in his hands and the curve of her hips filling his palms was thrilling.

"Miss Tait... I..." he started to say, not sure what he wanted to say.

His hands curled around her hips, his fingers digging in just slightly to her soft, pliant flesh. He rose on the balls of his feet, just enough to rub his covered erection against her near-naked arse, sliding it along the valley between her spherical buns.

"Thomas," she said, her tone far less questioning than the first time.

Tommy felt bold. He was clearly groping Miss Tait now, and her only reaction had been to say his name twice. She certainly hadn't told him to stop. In fact, he felt like she was encouraging him to go further.

He slid his hands forward, around the front of her hips, and then upward, over her bunched-up skirt to her tightly buttoned blouse. He tentatively slid his hands over her protruding bust. He kept his touch light.

He knew what he was doing wasn't really right, but he couldn't stop himself. He'd been sneaking glimpses of her as they worked, and ever since bumping into her a while back, he'd daydreamed occasionally about her. Working in close proximity, followed by her inadvertent butt-grind down his body, had his control stretched way past breaking point.

Besides, she hadn't asked him to stop.

His palms rubbed her chest, gently massaging her bound breasts within the confines of her bra and blouse. Her boobs were clearly big, huge even, but Tommy couldn't tell how big because he could feel the tight tension in the bra, strapped across her chest-puppies. He ran his hands beneath them and gently hefted them just slightly.

His arousal was high, clearly evidenced by the length of granite currently filling in the role of Tommy's cock.

He couldn't help himself, he thrust his hips forward and up, grinding into Miss Tait's deep arse crack.

"Thomas..." she moaned, arousal and desire saturating the simple statement of his name. His short, relative inexperience, at least as he thought of it, told him that Miss Tait was enjoying what he was doing, and that he should continue.

He softly rocked his hips back and forth, grinding his trouser and underpants-restricted cock in between the exposed cheeks of the Head Librarian's huge, stellar rump. Meanwhile, his hands became a little more insistent, starting to grope and paw at her breasts.

He could hear her softly murmuring and moaning, "So... long... mmm... and been... uh... so long..."

He leaned forward, pressing his upper body against her back, curved as it was, away from her popping tush. His eyes half-lidded as he breathed in her scent. He could smell her perfume, vanilla-scented, but it was mixed with what had to be a day's worth of perspiration. She didn't smell bad, just sort of, real, sort of, raw.

His hands were busy for the next few minutes, caressing the boundary between tit restricted by bra, and tit that bulged just slightly out the top of confining bra. His cock continued it's slow, pleasurable grinding up against Miss Tait's butt.

He hadn't spared much thought to what Miss Tait's hands were busy with, but he took notice when her left brushed against his own, joining in the manipulation of her sweater-melon. Her hand started encouraging his own towards the line of buttons down her front. He took her cue and started unbuttoning her blouse. It turned out to be more difficult than he would have thought, due to the strain each button was clearly under. He really had to force each button back through the buttonholes.

He was momentarily interrupted when he felt Miss Tait's hand reach between them to squeeze his erect, throbbing, rubbing dick.

"Oh my god, Thomas... it's so long... and thick... I never would have... expected..." Miss Tait murmured disjointedly.

He continued to work on her blouse. He'd unbuttoned the most important part across the front of her chest, allowing her breasts to bulge forward, defying the constricting bra to display her tight cleavage. Not that Tommy could see it as he was behind her gazing lovingly at her enormous, round backside.

His fingers continued their complicated dance up her chest, attacking the modesty-maintaining buttons and leaving behind gaping sexuality. While he couldn't see the tightly packed cleavage, he could feel it with his busy fingers, those not busy working the buttons. Her breasts felt full, yet soft, clearly heavily packed into her bra, though promising heavenly bounce and sway once released.

Her own hands began working on his trousers, grasping for the belt, button and zip, struggling to unfasten them with the strain caused by his erection.

As he roamed higher, unbuttoning the blouse up her neck, he missed the feel of the tight crevasse formed between her brassiere-stuffers. With just a moment's work though, her blouse was completely undone, falling open to reveal hidden treasures he was unable to see from behind her.

At the same time, Miss Tait managed to unveil his solid pole. His pants dropped to pool around his ankle, while his cock stuck out over the waist of his jocks.

His turgid length of steel slipped immediately into Miss Tait's arse-cleavage. Pre-cum bubbled out the tip of his prick as his hips continued slowly thrusting. Miss Tait's arse was already a little sweaty, which provided all the lubrication they needed to allow his shaft to easily slide back and forth. Before long his pre-cum would seep down and add to the lubrication anyway.

Miss Tait caressed the top surface of his dong, pressing it deep between the cheeks of her butt. He could feel the satiny caress of her Lycra panties as the head of his tool emerged from the top of her bum, looking like some kind of submarine periscope.

Tommy's own hands roamed over the top of her bra-clad tits, luxuriating in the softness of them, pressing his fingers in a drumming motion against them. He slipped his fingers between the cups and her tits with some effort, and pulled down on the cups. Her baps exploded out of her boulder-holder, the tension released from them fantastically.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Miss Tait moaned as her hooters finally felt the joy of relief from the tension they endured day-in-day-out.

As her boobs bounced around, Tommy delighted in trying to capture them in his hands. They were huge, and swung around a bit before settling down from their escape. He hefted and squeezed them, noting immediately that they sagged a bit more than any others he'd felt up. It wasn't saying much though, because they were still quite high on her chest.

Her nipples felt surprising small compared to the size of her jugs. They didn't lack for hardness, but they weren't much bigger than plain M&Ms. He could feel that her areolas were big though, capping off the exact front of each cannon exactly. They were smooth, lacking the bumps he usually felt and which he himself had. He took the opportunity to rub his fingertip over each of her hard little nips.

Kat had a moment, just a split-second, of clarity. She was standing in the middle of her library with her skirt hiked up, her blouse wide open, her tits hanging out over her bra, and Thomas Johnson, who she had watched grow from a little boy into a handsome young man, was sliding his enormous cock up and down against her butt. This was not her life. Her life was books, stories and knowledge. Occasionally she read something a bit titillating and she sneakily tickled her little love button, or even more scandalously, used one of her overly large toys to ream out her pussy until she had a 'little death'. But that was on another plane compared to what was occurring here, now. All her real sex had involved men much smaller than Thomas Johnson's apparent size. But her moment of 'clarity' passed quickly as she realised she felt more alive in this moment than she had during any of her most enjoyable books or fantasies. This was the real thing. Besides, as she'd murmured earlier, it had been so, so long since she'd been with a man.

"Oh Thomas, so good... please... please... I need you, Thomas," she gasped.

It was a vague comment, but Tommy had only one way he was going to interpret it.

Rapidly, he stepped back from Miss Tait and reefed his underpants down his legs. He kicked his feet, trying to free himself from his pants and underwear. He succeeded in freeing a foot and decided that would be enough.

"No," Miss Tait moaned as she lost contact with Thomas's straining hard-on.

He took hold of her high-waisted panties and yanked them over her arse and down her legs.

"Yes," she gasped as she felt Thomas take control and strip her panties off.

As he reached her feet, his face aligned perfectly with her arse. The way she was bent forward with her back arched, meant that Tommy was easily able to spot her drooling pussy lips.

His confidence in all things sexual had been steadily rising since the first time he was with Vicki. With the slightest hesitation, Tommy wrapped his arms around Miss Tait's thighs and shoved his face in between her cheeks.

He couldn't avoid inhaling her musky scent, while his tongue immediately slid over her pussy and he tasted her juices.

"Oh god," she moaned, "yes, Thomas, just like that."

He kept his face hard against her as he licked her lips for a minute or so. But it wasn't his ultimate goal, and his desperate cock demanded he move on.

He stood up behind her and took just a moment to align himself. His arrow-shaped head rubbed around her slick entrance, collecting her delicious lubrication. Finally ready, he held his cock steady on target.

Tommy pushed forward, his solid cock drove deep inside Miss Tait's heat. It parted her lips effortlessly, and her lubrication allowed the intruding shaft to slide in with very little resistance. She wasn't as syrupy wet as Ms Stern often was, but she was plenty wet enough.

"Unh," he moaned as his cock bottomed out in her.

"Uh... Thomas..." Miss Tait gasped.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned, feeling her wet heat infuse his cock with pleasure.

Pulling back, he noted how easy it was to slide back and forth inside her. It allowed him to build his rhythm up quickly without causing either of them any discomfort.

He held her hips as he swung his own back and forth, driving his demandingly rigid boner into her depths.

All thoughts fled Kat's mind for a moment or three. He was filling her as well as any of her biggest toys. The difference was that this was a real cock, with a human male attached. A human male who did not physically resemble any of her fantasies, aside from perhaps his equipment, which he was using more skilfully than any of her fantasies, pounding into her with perfect rhythm. She focused her attention on holding onto the ladder and maintaining her position to facilitate Thomas's delightful screwing.

"Uh... Miss Tait..." he moaned.

From Tommy's perspective, his performance was sheer luck. While he didn't truly realise how much he'd grown in the last few months, it was to Miss Tait's benefit that he'd reached his current height, no more, no less. His height resulted in a particular angle of entry, and this angle caused his engorged tube steak to grind against her g-spot, while his balls rhythmically bumped into her clit, driving her pleasure higher.

Kat's orgasm overtook her unexpectedly. She could feel her pleasure rising of course, but she wasn't prepared when she suddenly came.

"OH GOD! THOMAS YES! YES! YES! THOMAS! YES! OH YES! SCREW ME, THOMAS! SCREW ME SO GOOD! GOD YES!"

Even without her litany, Tommy could tell she was cumming. Her pussy clamped down on his shaft, and he had to really push and pull to keep fucking her as she got a bit tighter through her orgasm. Her whole body spasmed quite a bit throughout the throes of her ecstasy.

"Oh, oh, oh," he gasped as he focused on trying not to cum.

Her jerky movements made it difficult for Tommy to maintain his stroke. He almost slipped out a few times before he finally slipped free of her completely, staving off his need to cum momentarily.

He hurriedly tried to push back inside her without delay, and in his haste, he pushed his prick against an alternative target.

Kat gasped. How could he know? She never admitted such a thing to anyone, not even herself. Occasionally, after she came on one of her toys, she felt an undeniable urge to push one of her toys inside her... inside... well... inside her bum. Even admitting it now was difficult. She never failed to cum a second time due to her anal toying, but how could Thomas Johnson possibly discern that about her?

Tommy paused. He could feel that her bum was tight, but he felt just a bit of give as he shoved his knob into her. He was pretty sure he could push inside. Her gasps had made him pause, but she didn't say a word, and if he had to guess, he'd suggest she was... anticipating... His mind made up, he pushed ahead.

"FUCKING FUCK! THOMAS! FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK, THOMAS! GOD YES! FUCK IT, THOMAS! FUCK MY ARSE, THOMAS! STICK YOUR BIG, FAT, FUCKING COCK UP MY ARSE, THOMAS! FUCK YES!" she shouted suddenly.

Tommy froze in abject terror. His cock even deflated just the tiniest bit. Her outburst came completely out of left field. Never before had he really heard her swear, although to be fair, he was trying to push his thick, lengthy dong up inside her back passage. At the very least it would likely make him swear.

When her words registered though, her realised she wanted it. She was crying out for him to fuck her arse, something he'd never done with anyone before. He'd seen porn and heard of anal sex of course, but never experienced it himself.

Tommy held himself steady by grabbing hold of her round, soft, doughy hips. His cock was still very hard, and the thought of what he was about to do caused it to harden back to its unbelievably rigid state. He pressed forwards, his tip speared against her arse hole and he felt her ring give, just a little. He released the pressure, before pushing again. This time she gave a little more, and Tommy felt the pressure around the head of his cock, as if someone was gripping it in a tight fist and squeezing.

On the third push, the tip of Tommy's cock popped inside Miss Tait's arse.

"OH FUCK YES! FUCK MY ARSE, THOMAS! FUCK IT! FUCK ME! MY ARSE NEEDS YOUR BIG FUCKING FUCK-STICK, THOMAS! SO FUCK IT AND FUCK IT HARD YOU FUCKING FUCKER!"

He pushed in, with little resistance apart from the tight ring at her entrance. It was like nothing he'd ever felt before, she was so tight, but only at the very start, not like a pussy that gripped him all the way down. He'd learnt a bit about sphincters in biology, much to the amusement of the idiots in class, and he realised that the feeling he was experiencing was really the only way anal sex could possibly have worked.

Tommy stared in wonder and lust at the junction between his engorged prick and Miss Tait's tight arse hole. This was an entirely new plane of sex for him. He felt, somehow dirty, yet extremely horny. There was something almost primal about having his hard cock deep inside his sexy librarian's wide, round, sensual booty.

He pulled back, sliding the pressure of her ring up along his shaft. It was an unusual sensation. Before reaching the tip he found himself compelled to push back inside her.

"OH, YES!" she shouted.

He pushed his tool up to the hilt, grinding his hips up against the soft, squishy cheeks of her rump. He could feel the head of his dick, pulsing and throbbing in need. His balls felt hot, and he could almost imagine the cum inside them, churning and desperate for relief.

"Unh... fuck yes..." he groaned.

He withdrew all the way back to the ridge of his tip, delighting in her tight ring of pressure sliding backwards again.

He pushed back in, driving his knob deep into her. Again his instincts were to grind himself against her, pushing his pelvis into her sweet, soft buns.

"Oh god, yes, Miss Tait, your butt is so tight," he moaned to her.

"OH FUCK YES!" she shouted, before gaining a bit of control and saying, "Oh fuck, Thomas, you feel so good up my arse honey. But I need you to fuck it now, really fuck my arse. Do you think you can do that?"

"Definitely, Miss Tait," he replied.

Without waiting for a starting signal, Tommy began pumping into her, pushing and pulling, back and forth, grabbing a tight hold of her hips to give himself leverage. Having sex was always fantastic, it went without saying, but fucking Miss Tait's arse was incredible.

He took in the sensations, her tight grip on his rigid dick with her arse hole, the smooth, soft flesh of her hips, the sight of her boobs, the round sides he could see, bouncing to his rhythm over the top of her bra, her hair, wildly escaping the pony tail she'd had earlier and the slapping of his thighs against the bouncing, shuddering buns of her tush. He was an incredibly lucky young man, no doubt about it.

He reached up and wrestled briefly with her bra hooks, before unleashing her bodacious baps. Pausing with his meat lodged firmly embedded up her keister, he leaned forward to grope her heavy jugs. They were very heavy, which partly explained the slight sag, as no boobs that heavy could stay high and tight forever.

He gripped her tits in his hands, curling his fingers into the succulent flesh, before taking up the arse-fucking he was delivering to the stacked librarian. Her arse was so tight around his cock, and with the added stimulus of her whoppers bouncing around in his hands, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh god, Miss Tait, I'm going to cum, I'm gonna cum."

"YES, THOMAS! UP MY ARSE! SPRAY YOUR FUCKING COCK JUICE UP MY ARSE YOU FUCKER!"

His balls churned in anticipation. He was going to cum inside Miss Tait, the head librarian's arse. His white goo was going to rocket down the length of his wang, before exploding out the tip, coating the inside of her rectum. He would leave behind his oily, white deposit to seep slowly towards freedom.

Only it didn't happen like that. Oh, Tommy's seed vacated his balls alright, and then spurted up the length of his impressive member, and of course it still exploded from the crown of his boner like a bat out of hell, and yes, the inner surface of Miss Tait's back passage were swiftly coated with his baby-batter. The difference was that Tommy had far overestimated how much free space existed up her arse with his engorged tube steak stuffing vacating, stuffing and vacating repetitively.

He released her swaying sweater-balloons as he felt something strange. He looked down to see his jizz exploding back out of the tight seal her arse hole formed around his cock. With each lurch and spasm of his rod, more splooge was forced out around his joystick, coating it and dripping down between his legs and running down Miss Tait's own thighs.

He considered pulling back out, but he couldn't bring himself to stop ploughing her rump, and the tight grip of her ring kept drawing him back and forth to experience its sweet caress.

He hadn't realised that Miss Tait had silently orgasmed, possibly the most incredibly enjoyable orgasm she'd ever had. Certainly her voice had never failed her like this before.

They both panted, as Tommy's cock slowly softened and was ejected from her arse by her recovering sphincter.

"Miss Tait," he softly said as he caught his breath, "that was incredible. Oh my god. I mean, I've never... you know... at the end when we... when I..."

"Yes Thomas, I know," she said, quite tersely.

Kat wasn't sure what to do now. Her rational mind was now firmly back in charge. She'd fucked this young child... well he wasn't a child, he was of age, a young man, and he clearly had experience, but she fought the perception that he was still little Thomas Johnson. Still, she could feel the pleasant throb in her pussy and arse from the thorough shafting he'd given her, there was no denying the extreme pleasure he'd given her. Her instincts told her to get rid of him, pretend the last 30 minutes hadn't happened. But she wanted this again, and shutting him down like that was not likely to yield the results she desired.