Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 07.02

Story Info
Stacked secretary Sarah blows Tommy's... cock.
3.1k words
4.47
59.5k
85

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,334 Followers

So now we see whether or not I can write smaller, stand-alone episodes for Tommy.

Feedback is always so important, so remember to comment or send me direct feedback, no matter how long the gap is between me posting the story and you reading it. Getting feedback often draws me into writing a bit more on one of these stories, so if you like it, make your contribution by dropping a bit of feedback. And to all those who have, my sincere thanks to you.

Finally, big apology for gap between posts. I'd write more often if I could, but I can't.

I wouldn't rate this one my favourite, but there are some great elements. Enjoy.

* * *

Dramatis Personae (Prior Chapters)

Thomas (Tommy) Johnson. Age 19. Due to a condition when he was a small child, his body's development was stunted, though doctors assured that his growth would eventually catch up. He's blessed with a 6" dick that becomes 10" hard.

Janine is a dirty-blond service station cashier and clothing store retail assistant. Age 19. Janine graduated from Tommy's High School last year. Her parents are quite wealthy, but due to Janine being punished, she no longer has access to that wealth aside from a place to live. She's working two jobs to have spending money before she decides what she wants to do with her life. She saved her number into Tommy's phone as J-Star, and after not hearing from Tommy, she sent him a text.

Sarah is the receptionist at Sadler, Chisholm & Associates. Age 22. 44F-30-42. She works at the law firm handling Tommy's trust fund and is the owner of a 'phat, ghetto booty'. She has a very vivid imagination and derives pleasure out of living them out, without letting her partners know.

Marge Sadler is one of the partners at Sadler, Chisholm & Associates and a close friend of Tommy's deceased Grandpa. She knew his Grandpa's true feelings for Tommy's Mum and how he struggled to do right by them both despite his stubbornness.

* * *

J-Star

Hey T, HIH? HYDM got yr # @ wrk. U ddnt me bout flic. Had fn, text me.

Tommy looked at the text message, interpreting it. Greeting, and he was obviously T. 'HYDM'? Got your number at work. Okay, so she checked his customer file to get his number. He should have given her his when he got hers. You didn't (text) me about the movies. Had fun, text me. With a quick google search, he discovered 'hope you don't mind'.

That was more difficult than it should have been. Was he the nerd for not texting like her or was she... ditzy with her language?

Regardless, it was make or break. It was time to text back. He'd dreaded this for too long. He was actually lucky she'd taken the plunge and texted him.

Tommy

Hi J,

That was easy to imitate.

Hi J, me 2.

Swapping 2 for too was probably cool right?

Hi J, me 2. How about this weekend?

Nope, that was wrong.

Hi J, me 2. How bout ths wknd?

That was rough, but was probably the way to go. Should he mention the fact that he hadn't contacted her in over a week?

Hi J, me 2. How bout ths wknd? Sorry, been busy.

Nope, that didn't work at all. Better just not mention it.

Hi J, me 2. How bout ths wknd?

Basic and accomplished the task. He hit send.

For about 30 seconds he stared at his phone, waiting anxiously for a reply. Finally, he just left his room to get a drink. When he got back, he had a reply.

J-Star

Sure. Sat @ 7 k? Pik me up?

Tommy's heart beat fast inside his chest.

Tommy

Sounds like a plan. It's a date. Sounds good. Definitely. Yes. Great, see you then.

He typed and deleted about five different responses before arriving at the right one.

Gr8, c u then.

He hit send, quite proud of his translation.

J-Star

Lookn 4wd 2 it.

Tommy spent the rest of the night tied up in knots of indecision, try to decide whether or not to reply. He fell asleep, finally, not replying by default.

* * *

Tommy again found himself outside Sadler, Chisolm & Associates. Marge had arranged a meeting with a Financial Advisor to discuss Tommy's investment options for his trust fund. Last time he'd been here he'd left with the receptionist, Sarah, who was a little unhinged, in a good, but sometimes scary way. He was on edge, knowing he was likely about to see her again.

Sarah watched the door like a hawk. She knew he was coming soon, as she'd purposely given him the wrong time. Ms Sadler and the Financial Advisor weren't expecting him for another hour. Sure enough, right on time. Tommy walked in through the glass door with a guarded expression. She'd certainly seen a lot more hostile expressions on lovers and former lovers. It all stemmed from her not explaining any fantasy before launching into it and selling it with conviction. She knew it was wrong, but just couldn't stop herself.

Sarah was manning the desk. She was wearing an olive-coloured, stretchy knit top, with a modest amount of cleavage tastefully displayed, which was an impressive achievement knowing how much she had to hide. Her hair was pulled back from her face and head, but cascaded across her shoulders from the back of her head.

"Tommy, thank god you're here, you have to help me, quick, come with me," she blurted, without taking a breath or allowing Tommy any kind of reply.

She grabbed his hand and led him through a swinging glass door.

Her knee-length black skirt was tight, with a slit between her legs allowing her to walk. Her ass was impressive, and shook side to side as she dragged him stumbling along behind her.

"Wait... I... but... what..." he uttered, confused.

This wasn't the way to the boardroom where he normally met with Ms Sadler. In fact, from the sea of cubicles, this must be where the staff and lawyers worked.

He couldn't see any faces as Sarah quickly turned another corner and led him into a supply cupboard. She pushed him in ahead of her and he heard a click, signifying the locking of the door.

"The feds are here Tommy. They're going to lock us up, the whole firm, me included," she told him in a low voice.

She looked so worried, but Tommy had been fooled before. He was pretty sure this was nothing but fantasy, but what if he was wrong?

"All the partners are in the boardroom being grilled and a bunch of lawyers didn't show up today. They're probably whistle-blowers."

He considered his options. There was a very strong possibility that she was indulging in fantasy and making up a dire story to heighten her sexuality right now. However, the important facts were that he was in the middle of a law firm in a locked supply cupboard with a crazy woman. They could be discovered at any minute. If there really were feds here he couldn't really fathom what that would mean for him. He wasn't part of the firm, but he could be caught having sex during a federal investigation. On the balance of probability though, he had to assume there were no feds, and Sarah was just after some dangerously exhibitionistic fantasy sex.

He watched as she tugged on the neckline of her stretchy top, pretty much confirming his suspicion.

"Well... maybe... maybe if you... if you could show them that you're not part of the firm, maybe you could sneak out with me..." he suggested uncertainly, in a matching low voice, hoping no-one could hear them.

She clasped her hands in front of her and brought her forearms together, pushing her breasts into one another and causing her cleavage to grow and inflate up her chest.

"Tommy, I don't think that will be enough. Those feds are hard men," she said, emphasising the words 'hard men', as she stepped forward until her bosoms bumped into Tommy's chest.

"I think that maybe I'll have to demonstrate to them how compliant I can be. I'll have to show them that I'm capable of swallowing a lot of trouble."

Sarah sank to her knees slowly, dragging her tits down Tommy's stomach and rubbing them against his hardening cock inside his pants.

She started unbuckling his belt, swiftly, yet not hurriedly as Tommy would hope in such a risky position as this.

Despite his fear of being caught, his cock had started hardening the moment she'd grabbed his hand and dragged him away. She jostled him about as she unfastened his trousers and pulled them down around his ankles. His prick formed a large bulge in its semi-hard state.

"Oh Tommy, see how much trouble I can swallow."

She pulled down the waistband of his underwear and his cock sprung out to hover horizontally. It was a bit of a relief to have it unconstrained.

Sarah wasted no time, opening wide and inhaling his cock to the hilt on the first thrust.

"Glumph," she croaked as his arrow-head invaded her throat.

She must have been salivating heavily to have her mouth and throat as wet as they were. Her tongue wrapped around the bottom of his shaft as best as it could in the tight confines of her mouth. She pulled back just a bit and her throat massaged the tip of his prick. She rolled her head and neck around, spreading the contact all over the sensitive head of his cock.

"Unnnh," Tommy moaned, his neck relaxing at the pleasure of Sarah's blowjob. His cock had further hardened to the point of being rock solid.

She started really blowing him now, moving back and forth, taking the length of his long, solid tool into her mouth and throat, before withdrawing and bathing the delicate helmet with her wet tongue.

He looked down at her, with her shiny chestnut hair swaying to her motions and her brown eyes half-closed.

He decided to contribute.

"Unh, not bad, but you're going to have to do better than that to satisfy the feds," he whispered to her.

He reached down and slid his hands into the neckline of her top. He could feel the satiny smooth material of her boulder-holder, encasing her enormous breasts. He could even feel the location of her straining nipples, indenting her bra and announcing their locations. He rubbed his fingertips over the indentations, tweaking her nipples through the bra.

Sarah moaned, causing vibrations along his cock.

Her soft, wet lips caressed the length of his cock, sliding back and forth along the rigid meat. Her tongue worked the underside of his shaft, rubbing up against it and curling around either side. When she sunk his cock deep inside her mouth he could feel the tightness of her throat squeezing the head of his dick.

There were still a few inches of his long tool not being attended to by Sarah's sensual mouth. Her tongue was doing an amazing effort trying to attend to the neglected length of cock, slurping it on every in-stroke.

There was quite a lot of saliva starting to coat his prick, and it was starting to drip in long lines, hanging from his tool and swaying back and forth as Sarah worked the length of his shaft.

Tommy watched her work as he felt up her tits through her bra. There was no doubt that she was a keen cock-sucker, even in his self-perceived limited experience.

She started shifting around, twisting her head and neck as she bobbed, adding a rotational action to her ministrations.

"Oh, that's it, that's better. You might have a chance after all," he moaned to her softly.

Taking it up a notch, he slipped his hand beneath her bra and levered her tits out through the top of her knitted top. Her tits struggle to fit through the opening, but there was a bit of give in the material. It did make slight stretching sounds as it accommodated the generous breast-flesh pouring out.

Her nipples were hard and stuck out enticingly. Tommy couldn't resist rubbing his palms over them and slipping them between his fingers to give them a little squeeze. Her enormous tits were heavy, and his hands molded into them, the heavy flesh oozing between his fingers.

Her wet, enthusiastic blow job was really turning him on. removing one of his hands from her tits her placed it on her head. He knew she'd enjoy it. He pushed her head down onto his shaft, all the way to the hilt, and held her there for a heartbeat or two. It felt great, but he wasn't confident to hold onto her too tightly or for too long, so let her free to slide back. Her tongue was bathing his cock and making it feel fantastic.

Sarah moaned around Tommy's long cock, imagining she was sucking cock for her life. He showed some initiative and held her down on his dick, and while he didn't hold her anywhere near long enough, it was still enough to send a jolt through her and cause her pussy to spasm and drip even more fluid into her soaked panties. Tommy's cock was impressively long, though she was perfectly capable of handling it and it gave her a huge thrill feeling the bulbous head so far inside her mouth and throat.

Sarah's saliva and probably a bit of his pre-cum was now dangling and stretching in lines that were making contact with the sloping tops of her jiggling, swaying tits. As she moved back and forth the long lines of drool swung back and forth as well.

Suddenly Tommy heard footsteps approaching outside the closet, and his heart fought to escape his chest through his throat when he heard a cough. But the steps kept moving and faded away as he realised it was someone walking past.

Sarah never even broke stride. He was in awe of how she was able to focus on her sensuous blow job without a care for getting caught. Or at least, that's how it appeared.

Sarah realised that Tommy had gotten distracted, and his impending orgasm had faded. While they were relatively safe, she couldn't stay in here blowing him forever. She really needed him to cum soon. With a wicked thought, she decided to try something Tommy likely had never felt before.

He looked down at her again as she moaned and seem to smile. Suddenly she found even more fervour and went completely to town on him. With rising lust, he started to grope her tits again, realising that she was probably starting to think about him cumming and getting out to safety.

He felt her hands starting to caress the cheeks of his arse and at first didn't realise her goal.

The feel of her enormous, soft, pliant, swaying, jiggling jugs in his hands was doing wonders for him though. He could feel his orgasm starting to approach. He wasn't prepared at all for what came next.

The fingers of each of her hands slowly made their way towards each other, meeting over his ass crack. Suddenly they each took hold and peeled back. Tommy felt the cool air caress his arsehole, but only for a moment before he felt one of her fingers dart inwards.

Her finger met resistance as his arse clamped down on her hand, but she held his cheeks open.

He struggled not to cry out at the sudden unexpected shift, but it was more shock than actual discomfort. If it wasn't for the situation and it being a first for him, he'd probably have admitted how nice it felt.

As it was, Sarah never got the chance to slide her finger inside Tommy. The shock had caused him to shove forward, forcing his tube steak to the hilt in her mouth and holding it there. His prick expanded, and the man-cream stored in his nuts suddenly raced up his prick and blossomed out the tip. His head was held at the start of her throat, so Sarah never even got to taste it.

Sarah smiled to herself as she held her finger over Tommy's rosebud and relaxed her throat to accept his deposit. It wasn't quite how she planned it, but judging by the spasming cock in her mouth, it was definitely a grade-A result.

Tommy grimaced as he clamped his jaw shut and struggled not to whimper as he deposited his load down Sarah's welcoming throat. Her finger on his arse was totally unexpected, and his reaction was completely instinctual. He had no doubt that Sarah had this kind of experience, but it was new to him.

As his orgasm waned, Sarah shifted back to take the last spurts on her tongue, and suck out any remaining jizz in his tool.

Tommy panted, and waited for her to finish as his dick started to get over-sensitive.

Finishing, Sarah licked her lips and wiped her mouth on the back of her arm.

"Well, do you think the feds will be satisfied by that?" she asked him quietly.

Remembering the game, he replied, "Definitely. You don't have anything to worry about."

He watched her straighten her outfit and noticed how the neckline looked a bit loose compared to earlier. But that wasn't even the main issue. Her drool had seeped into her top and it was clearly visible.

He straightened his own clothes and got ready to leave.

"You go first," she told him.

He had to tell her, "Um, you have drool on you Sarah."

She looked down and grinned.

"I know, don't worry about it, I got this. Now go straight back the way you came, look like you belong and don't stop for anyone."

Tommy stepped out and headed for the entrance, his heart thudding in his chest.

Halfway across the room he heard the closet door close and his heart froze. He managed to keep walking.

Reaching the door to the reception area he risked a look back and saw Sarah standing by a water cooler with a cup of water in her hand. As he watched, she took a quick look around and dumped the content into her cleavage and over her tits.

"Shit," she barked, "I'm so clumsy."

A few people looked up from their desks, and seeing the ditzy, slightly nuts receptionist with water all over her was clearly not all that unusual. Tommy did notice that a lot of the male eyes lingered a little longer, enjoying the sight of the bodaciously-busted bimbo with a wet top. Unfortunately, nothing she wore was really see-through, so the show wasn't as good as they hoped.

Tommy continued on, out the door, and finally started to relax once he was out of the office.

As was becoming usual after meeting with Sarah, he felt satisfied, yet his nerves were frayed. Being in a relationship with that woman would probably kill him.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,334 Followers