Tommy's Second Year at College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" they both replied. He withdrew his arms.

"Sorry!" he replied. "I won't make any overtures then. But welcome to the club. I hope that you won't think any worse of me for making a pass. I'm getting to the age when one-night stands are not as much fun as they used to be, and I would like to find a partner. Do you have any unattached friends?"

"Not really," said Martin, "we're both loners, really. In fact, Tommy here only realized that he was gay a year ago. We don't have a circle of gay acquaintances, indeed most of our friends are straight. We don't feel excluded, Camford is a very civilized place for minorities."

"My parents are gay," said Tommy, "and they are college fellows. In fact, they met as students here in the eighties, when most gays were still in the closet. They never were."

Chapter 44 A sexual proposition

As the term went by, the boys' visits to the Fitness Centre and to concerts by Ken's band took place fairly frequently within the constraints of their work pressures, and they began to enjoy Ken's friendly and intelligent company.

"Without wanting to interfere with your relationship," Ken said suddenly one day, "I would love one or both of you to suck me off. It would be so much better than wanking! I would strip naked for you, and you could wash my cock thoroughly before sucking. Also the other could watch, so that there would be no deception. If you've never watched anyone have sex, you've missed a treat. No porn will turn you on like watching someone having it off!"

The boys were surprised and taken aback by this frank statement of need by someone whom they did not really know well. Martin immediately replied, "Look here, Ken, I think we understand that you need sex, but suppose we agreed, and you told all your gay acquaintances about us, particularly if you found us either very good or very bad at blowing you. If we did you such a favour, we would need your assurance of complete secrecy. Also it would have to be a one-off experiment, unless we all enjoyed it so much that we agreed to continue. What do you think Tommy?"

Tommy was scarlet with embarrassment, but he could feel his cock in his trousers getting harder and harder. "Would you want to suck us off as well?" he asked.

"Of course, if you wanted me too. Every time I see your meat at the Fitness Centre, I want it in my mouth! But I understand your concern about secrecy. I promise that I would not talk about it to anyone."

"Could we talk about it between ourselves, Ken, and let you know our decision next time?" asked Tommy.

"Of course." Ken replied.

When the boys got home, they had a long discussion. "On the terms that Ken proposed, I can't see any harm in it," said Martin. "But there's always the risk that he might want to go further, and while I don't mind sucking it, I don't fancy his big fat cock up my arsehole."

"I'm not sure about his intentions, but like you, I wouldn't want to be fucked by him. I suppose we could try sucking, and see how we both felt about it," said Tommy. "He's never going to regret anything that he does, because he's a man desperate for sex. But we know nothing about his sexual history, and although the panic has died down, and the risk of contracting HIV via oral sex is low, he would have to give a very good BJ before I would consider doing it more than once."

"You need experience, Tommy!" said Martin. "I've sucked enough men's dicks to feel that although they all LOOK different, once you get one in your mouth, it doesn't feel any different from any other cock, unless the guy happens to be circumcized. Not even jism tastes much different, although it is widely claimed that it does. But you are not the fellationary expert that I can claim to be, and you might well enjoy a BJ with someone whom we trust, without compromising our own relationship, and I must admit that the thought of watching you suck him off rather turns me on."

"He's got a nice hairy arse!" said Tommy. "I'd love to kiss it!"

"Watch out!" said Martin, "you might find yourself fucking him! He's so desperate for sex that he might well be an easy lay. If it comes to that I might feel that you're being unfaithful to me!"

"I think it's more likely that he would want to fuck you or me," replied Tommy.

In the end, they agreed to let Ken suck one of them off, provided that the other could watch and wank.

It was some time before the opportunity arose, but one day after a swim, the boys took Ken home with them. They had had a good look at each others' genitals while getting dried, and they were all in a state of semi-erection as they walked the short distance from the Fitness Centre to their apartment. They locked the door behind them, went into the sitting room and tore off their clothes. All three were now hard and dripping precome. "Who do you want first?" asked Tommy, somewhat anxiously and ungrammatically.

"Martin can have the first mouthful!" said Ken. Martin knelt in front of Ken and opened his mouth, his hands holding the cheeks of Ken's arse. Ken gently inserted his slimy tool into Martin's mouth, while Tommy stood at the side, placing himself so that he could see Ken's cock enter Martin's mouth. He could see Martin's jaws gently chewing on the head of Ken's cock, and his own suddenly acquired a life of its own as it sprang, oozing precome, into invasive life. He got hold of it and began to stroke it, gently pushing the foreskin back towards his crotch, and then releasing it. He suddenly realized that unless he wanted to come on the rug that covered the hardwood floor, he should move it, so he pulled it back and pushed it out of firing distance.

Meanwhile, Martin was expertly playing Ken's thick and giant tool with his lips and tongue, removing it from his mouth from time to time to lick Ken's scrotum, which, in spite of shower and shower gel, still smelt of chlorine. Ken groaned with pleasure. "You've had a lot of experience!" he muttered as he held the back of Martin's head and pushed his tool deeper and deeper into Martin's throat. After a few more minutes, he started to pant and to quicken the pace of his thrusting, and with a yell, shot a stream of come into Martin's mouth. As he did so, he released an enormous noisy fart from his rear end. Hearing this was the last straw for Tommy, who had been struggling to hold back his climax, and he exploded and shot two blasts of come onto the polished hardwood floor, with some of the spray reaching his two friends who grinned, Martin affectionately, Ken shamefacedly because of his embarrassing anal explosion. Tommy reached for the nearby box of tissues, handed one each to Martin and Ken, and took three others which he used to mop up his spunk from the floor.

Ken stood up between the two boys, and put his arm round each of their waists, before kissing each of them on the lips. "Thank you both!" he said. "I'm sorry for farting, but I was so carried away that I couldn't hold it in. What are we going to do next? Does Tommy want to suck me, or does he want me to suck him?"

Decisions, decisions. What did Tommy want? "I want to suck you!" he said. "Have you enough spunk left for another go?" Ken said that he thought he had, but Tommy then said, "but first I want to kiss your hairy arse!" Cock dripping postcome, he walked behind Ken and knelt down and began to kiss his arse. Before he started he said, "but please don't fart while I'm working on your arse, I don't want to be gassed!"?

After a spell of licking and nibbling Ken's arse, Tommy moved round his hip and began to lick and chew Ken's scrotum. Ken grunted with pleasure and his prick became rock-hard. Tommy ran his lips along the lumpy, slimy cylinder before licking it from tip to root. He then opened his mouth and began to suck the head, gently nibbling Ken's foreskin, and feeling the lumps and veins along its length. "You're not bad for a beginner!" he said to Tommy. "You've learnt a lot from Martin." He continued to enjoy the sensation of Tommy's lips and tongue before beginning fucking movements and pushing further and further back into Tommy's mouth. Martin meanwhile, cock in hand, had stationed himself so that he had a good view of Tommy's face pressed up against Ken's belly. He began to fondle his own manhood and stroke the sides with his encircling fingers. Just as Tommy was starting to gag, a wave of ecstasy came over Ken and with an unintelligible cry, he shot his load into Tommy's mouth. He then withdrew his cock, and Tommy had no problems in swallowing the now much smaller ejaculate, which tasted vaguely salty. As he did so, Martin's breathing and grunting became noisier, and a spray of man-juice shot from his prick on to the floor. Ken kissed the top of Tommy's head and said, "Thank you again." Martin grabbed some tissues and began to wipe the floor.

Tommy stood up, pulled on his underpants and went into the kitchen to make coffee. He took advantage of being out of the room to release a big fart from his back passage. When he got back with the cafetière and three cups, the other two had put their clothes on. He poured the coffee and Ken asked him if he had enjoyed the blow-job. "Yes," he said, "I think that I'm acquiring a taste for spunk!"

"You need to, if you're gay!" said Ken. "Men can't spend all their time fucking one another. There has to be a nice and more hygienic non-anal alternative."

Tommy took a swig of coffee, put down his cup and began to nibble Martin's left ear. Martin gave a grunt of enjoyment and put his arm round Tommy's bare chest. "He's still my property!" he said with a grin at Ken, "don't get any ideas about stealing him!"

"You don't realize how lucky you are!" he said, "I've been looking for a boy like him ever since I came to Camford."

"I realize only too well how lucky I am!" Martin replied, "I first of all had to convince him that men were better than women, and it was quite hard work. His girlfriend had taught him quite a bit about blow-jobs, so not all the credit is mine."

They all agreed that the event should be a one-off occasion, and not become a regular habit, and Ken promised to renew his efforts to find a partner, and the boys decided to see if they had any gay friends they could introduce to him.

Chapter 45 Tom Appleton visits Camford

In mid-February, Dottore Thomas Appleton got off a flight from Valerio-Catullo-Villafranca airport at Gatwick and took a train to central London. Now aged 34, he was established in an academic post at Trabizona University and was rapidly acquiring a European reputation as a scientist. He had come for an Editorial Board meeting of the International Journal of Bioactive Molecules at the Royal Society of Chemistry in Burlington House. After two nights in an hotel in London, he took the train to Camford. After a cab ride to Saint Saviour's Street, he rang the bell of the boys' apartment, where Tommy was there to welcome him. Rather hesitantly, Tom kissed his brother-in-law. From the warmth of Tommy's response, (Tommy moved his head as Tom kissed him so that he was kissed on the mouth rather than the cheek) Tom realized that he had done the right thing. "How's young Giovanni?" asked Tommy.

"He's started to eat some solid food, mashed up, but he's not completely weaned," said Tom. "When he starts to talk, we hope to bring him up bilingually, so that he won't be disadvantaged at hearing two languages, one of which he can't speak. But he has made me happier than anyone else in the world has except your brother! But since Martin's not here at present, Tomasino, parliamo Italiano!" They continued to talk in Italian. At first, Tommy found this a great effort, but after ten minutes, he was surprised at his lack of hesitation.

When Martin got in from the Watsonian Library, the three men went out to eat. They decided to go to the Sparrowhawk, a pub frequented by generations of students, and where some years before, the reception after Tom and Luke's Civil Partnership ceremony had been held. "This place has nostalgic memories for me," said Tom. "I have many happy memories of the day that your brother and I tied the knot. Like you, Tommy, the Singleton-Scarborough family rescued me from a miserable existence. I was ten years older than you when I met Luke, and he rescued me when I was totally depressed and about to drop out of university. And now we have a son, even if we are only officially his guardians and foster parents." He bought three pints of WLB as the Camford locals called it, and they started to look at the menu.

"Tomorrow's Friday," said Tommy "and I've arranged a musical evening at Octavia Avenue. Jon is going to cook for us; you and I, Tom, will play some duets that we will need to practise tomorrow afternoon, and David and I will sing a couple of items each to your accompaniment! So if you are going in to the Chemical Laboratory, please try and finish by early afternoon, so that we can have a practice! There'll be a lot to drink, so it will not be a deadly serious occasion."

"Don't forget that I've got to be at Gatwick at 5 pm on Saturday," said Tom. He settled down to enjoy himself. It was wonderful to be back in Camford among students again, and even nicer to be with family rather than in a college guest-room. 'If you're an a academic,' he thought, 'you've entered a lifelong love affair with students and universities.' Next day he visited his friends and collaborators in the Chemical Laboratory and discussed further plans with them for collaborative research.

The musical evening was a great success. Tom's fathers-in-law were delighted to see him and to hear his news about their grandson. David sang Il mio tesoro from Don Giovanni and Every valley shall be exalted from Messiah. Tommy sang Fairest Isle from King Arthur by Purcell and Ombra mai fu from Handel's Serse. Much Prosecco was drunk and the evening ended with glasses of dessert wine. The three men returned to the apartment by cab. They went to bed at once, as Tommy and Martin needed sex.

They tore their clothes off and Martin immediately buried his face in Tommy's arse-crack and began to kiss the smooth roundness of his bum. He then moved his attentions along the line of Tommy's backbone until he reached his shoulders. He then pushed him on to their bed and resumed kissing his collar bone. He took the chain of the cross that Tommy wore round his neck into his mouth without biting it and ran his lips along it. Like all male Singleton-Scarboroughs, Tommy wore a cross, the fundamental symbol of all Christians, on a chain as a deep symbol of his belief.

"My darling Martin, fuck me, shag me, bugger me silly! I want you up my hole NOW! No more foreplay, just get the lube ready and push your cock in!" Martin quickly applied lube and three fingers into Tommy's rear-end and rolled a rubber on to his slimy, precome-covered tool. He spread some gel on the rubber and, as Tommy spread his legs, he lifted them on to his shoulders and bent and kissed him before pushing his dick gently but firmly into the inviting orifice. After several months of regular penetration, Tommy felt no discomfort, and smiled with happiness as he felt the warm slippery cylinder push into his rectum. Martin began fucking movements, gently at first, increasing in speed and depth until he made contact with Tommy's prostate. He then speeded up further and became quite violent. Tommy loved it. Each hit on his prostate sent shivers of delight through him, and his rock-hard dick was oozing copious amounts of precome. One triumphant push from Martin's tool sent him over the edge, and three huge shots of man-juice were sprayed over Martin's chest and his own belly. Seconds after the shower of hot spunk hit him, Martin came violently and filled the prophylactic inside Tommy's gut with his own ejaculate. He fell gasping on top of his mate and they lay on top of one another until Martin's shrinking tool slipped out of Tommy's hole and he rolled off him and lay beside him on his back. They carefully got out of bed, washed themselves with a wet flannel, climbed back into bed and fell asleep.

Tom, meanwhile, lay in bed listening to the faint sounds from the adjacent bedroom of the two boys enjoying themselves. His heart filled with longing for his partner. He wondered if he should ring him for some phone sex, and then realized that not only was it 1 am in Italy, but that Luke would only have got home, weary from work at 11 pm, and would not have got to bed until midnight. Obviously, he would not welcome a phone call! Tom lay back and rapidly fell asleep. Little did he realize that his all-male world would last less than a year and that within two years he would be a biological father.

Next morning, he had a leisurely breakfast with the boys, and made Tommy promise to spend a couple of weeks with them in Trabizona before he began his academic year in Padua. He caught the 11 am train to Gatwick airport via London, then got the 7 pm flight from Gatwick to Valerio-Catullo-Villafranca airport, where he arrived at 9 pm, collected his car from the car park and was soon home in the new house in Trabizona and in bed beside his beloved Luke by midnight.

Chapter 46 The first public exams and afterwards

The Candlemas term went by rapidly. The boys stopped most of their social activities, as their exams were in the first two weeks of the Easter vacation. The only activity they permitted themselves was a twice-weekly swim with Ken. Evenings were spent reading and swotting, as were most of their daytime non-contact hours. The bad weather of January and February gave way to the warmer spring weather of March. The beginning of April saw them climbing the steps of the Examination schools for their first public examination. They had four three-hour papers in each subject and returned home each day totally worn out, wanting to do nothing but eat, drink and fuck. Meals were taken at the Sparrowhawk, as Martin was disinclined to do any cooking.

On their last day, rather to their surprise, Ken, in spite of his claimed unfamiliarity with Camford customs, turned up at the Exam hall with a bottle of cold Prosecco and three plastic glasses, and then carried them off, still in gowns and subfusc to the Venezia, where he had had the foresight to reserve a table, as the restaurant was quite busy. Martin was still amazed at how Tommy's self-confidence in speaking Italian had increased since their stay in Elba. Not content with ordering the food and wine, he now exchanged banter in Italian with the waiters.

Soon after the end of their exams, Martin's father and his fiancée arrived. They had bookings for two operas at the Royal Opera House and one for English National Opera at the Coliseum. They travelled up to London, had dinner at a restaurant, then after seeing the opera, would return to Camford on a late train. The boys' spare room only had one double bed, so they just presumed that Mr Robinson was happy to share a bed with his fiancée. They reasoned that if they wanted separate beds, they would have asked. As nothing was said, the boys assumed that they were happy with the arrangement.

One night the boys went with them to see Rossini's La Cenerentola at Covent Garden, which Martin enjoyed very much. Tommy spent quite some time showing his prospective parents-in-law the Camford churches and colleges, and one night they all went to a performance by the Camford Bach Choir of the Bach Saint John Passion in the Town Hall. Normally Tommy would have been singing, but he had opted out of participating because the rehearsals took up took much time in the term just before his exams.

After Martin's parents had left, the boys moved to Rockwell's Barn for two weeks over Easter. For the first time for months, they had no academic work to do. The weather was variable. Some days they went quite long walks and enjoyed the Spring weather. The daisies and celandines gleamed in the hedgerows. If it was wet, they exercised in the pool. At the weekends, Jon or Martin cooked: during the week the lady who came in to cook and clean for David's parents cooked dinner for them. Over the Great Three Days of the Easter festival weekend, they invited Martin to come to church with them. He stayed at home when they went to Ixton church for the footwashing service on Maundy Thursday, but came with them to the Good Friday liturgy and the Dawn Mass of Easter Day, when the New Fire is lit and the Paschal candle and font blessed. David sang the Exsultet hymn by the light of the candles of the congregation. Martin sat in the pew admiring the slim figure of his inamorato as he went with his fathers up to the altar, and wondered what he was missing by not being a believer. He and Jon worked together for the Easter dinner, and they cooked the roast lamb that had always been a tradition in Scarborough family. Jon was impressed by Martin's cooking skills. "At least I know that as long as he lives with you, Tommy will be well fed!" he joked.