Tomorrow is So Far Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before she came around him again, wave after wave convulsing through her and she moaned furiously, nails scratching at his shoulders before she remembered that she did not own him exclusively. "Sorry," she gasped.

"I don't care." He would care later, certainly, but right now it was true. He didn't care what she did, he just wanted to make her cum again. Switching to her other breast, he nibbled and sucked furiously as he rammed his dick in and out of her again. The pressure was building in his balls as he felt himself nearing his own climax and he was desperate to find hers one more time. A hand slipped between them, thumb finding her clit as he added stimulation. She scratched at him again, back arching into his mouth as she felt a third orgasm building up. God, why did she wait so long for this? Morals be damned, she needed this man inside of her. "Cum for me, Allie," he whispered, mouthing moving to her ear as he kissed her neck, before kissing her hard and passionately again. She moaned, his words and kiss sending her over the edge. She cried out against his lips, pulling him close and bucking up against him as the walls of her pussy tightened hard around him. He began to gasp, giving short little cries as she milked him and finally he came, hard, pulsing inside her as him cum spilled out. He continued to thrust as he gave her every last drop before he finally slid out.

He didn't reach for his clothing or slip away as she'd feared he might. Instead, he lay down and pulled her close to him. She tucked her head against his chest and breathed deeply of his distinct masculine scent. "Please don't go," he whispered to her after a long moment of silence. "We can be responsible in the morning, but please stay with me tonight. I've wanted to just hold you for longer than I can remember."

She nodded. "I'm not going anywhere," she promised as he pulled the comforter up over them. She knew he was right. They'd worry about being responsible in the morning, but right now she was going to pretend that the ring on his finger was hers and that she belonged there, naked in his arms under his roof. Tomorrow was so far away.

12