Tomorrow Knows

Story Info
A planned out evening.
2.6k words
3.71
16.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
why4u
why4u
3 Followers

Well the plans were all made and everything was ready to be done, all the arrangements were in order. Everyone arrived on time and we wasted very little time with the small talk, Jane hands found my breast and Sandy stood behind me pressing her breast into my back. Jane whispered in my ear how sexy I looked and that I was even sexier then the last time we had together, Sandy agreed saying that I looked so sexy that I dropped 3 dress sizes. The girls couldn't keep their hands off me or their mouths, placing soft kisses all over me and it wasn't long before I was stripped down naked. Standing there in the foyer they had my body bare and they were devouring me, soft kisses and nimble licks sent shivers up my spine.

I grabbed their hands and let them to the play room as we walked the girls kept rubbing me caressing me and once inside they liked what they saw. The was dimly lit soft erotic music played the temperature was perfect and the candles scent filled the air, Jane asked where Chris was and I told her he would be along soon enough. Sandy said with her sexy voice "Cass you have out done yourself again" and that was about all the small talk as Jane pushed me back on the table and spread open my legs and her tongue dove right into my pussy. Sandy's mouth quickly took my nipple in and her tongue swirled around and I moaned out as they began to play with me.

Jane had my leg over her shoulder and the other up in the air spreading me wide, her tongue was in me hitting all the right spots I could feel my wetness run out of me. Sandy moved up over my head pulling up her dress showing me that she had no panties on and she was dripping wet, the lower she got the wetter she was and my tongue stuck out like a dagger waiting to stab its prey. Jane was licking and nibbling away at my pussy and the sounds of her ravishing my pussy was making Sandy and me ever hotter, as Sandy's pussy lowered on my waiting tongue her pussy tasted just like I remembered so good so sweet. Her hands reached down pulling my face deeper in her pussy and she was already starting to cum, Sandy shouted that she was cumming and I was sucking all her love down and as Sandy finished Jane had me cumming my screams were muffled as Sandy kept grinding her pussy all over my mouth.

Sandy fell off to my side with the biggest smile Jane helped me up and I was ready and wanting to taste her again and I wasn't going to waste any time. I put Jane in the place I was and I moved into her old position, pulling up her skirt she had some white lace panties which didn't take long to move them out of the way and allow me access to her sweetness. I moved in and her scent was all I could smell and soon I would be tasting her again, with Sandy's pussy juice all over my mouth and chin I moved in on Jane. I was hungry for pussy and I knew I would get my fill tonight; my tongue licked her slit from top to bottom and bottom to top and with eases my tongue slipped through her lips and deep in her pussy.

Jane tasted so good not as sweet as Sandy but just as good and I knew Sandy was doing something with Jane but her skirt was blocking my view. Jane was moaning quite loud now and I knew she was about to cum and I started to lick a little deeper and suck her clit a little harder and her cum flowed out of her. I felt a pair of hands placed on my hips and I could tell that they were Chris's hands, he helped me up and I gave him the deepest kiss. I knew he could taste the girl's pussy on my lips and he licked them clean and with that Sandy and Jane were standing at his side, I slowly began to kneel down Jane and Sandy followed. I lowered his shorts and freed his cock and began to suck on it Jane and Sandy started giving his cock a few licks, we took turns taking his cock in our mouths and as Jane was swallowing his cock Sandy and I were sucking on his balls and it was much after that his cock swelled and he shot his load all over my breasts, Jane and Sandy quickly went to work on the clean up.

After the group blow job I wanted to play with Sandy some more I took her by the hand and led he to the corner were there was a small couch and some toys already laid out. Jane continued to suck on Chris's cock and I focus my attention fully on Sandy and I sat with her on the couch kissing her deeply our tongues swirled around and danced my hands were caressing her breasts. Sandy arms wrapped around me pulling me close and we lowered down our breasts pressed together and my hands pulled her up over her head and I placed them cuffs that were there ready for this.

Sandy's eyes were wide open and she wasn't expecting that and with the devilish grin on my face she knew she was going to get it. I looked over and could see Jane and Chris in a sixty-nine position and they looked like they were enjoying each other, I looked down at my trapped prey and I finished undressing her; unbuttoning her blouse and sliding off her dress. I then rubbed some oil on her breast at first then lower and lower stopping at her pussy I rubbed it all around but not into her, she tasted good enough and didn't need any flavoring there. I oiled up her body from breasts to toes and I grabbed the first toy out, a small glass toy and traced it all over her she let out soft ooo's and ahh's as the cool toy glided across her.

Sandy's nipples were firm my hands reached over and from a container I pulled out a piece of ice, Sandy squirmed and laughed telling me that"you are not going to use that on me are you" and with sexist grin on I put the ice down on her right nipple and Sandy gasp and shook as the cold ice laid on her. I slid the ice around from her right nipple to her navel and back up to her left nipple Sandy tried to lay still but couldn't help herself to squirm around, her nipples hard as the ice now the water droplets running all over her oiled body as my hand reached over again Sandy's eyes followed it watching very closely and wondering what could be next.

I reached in my box again and slowly pulled out Sandy was biting her lip in anticipation of what I was going to be next, slowly my hand came out into sight and I was holding a large candle. I lit the candle and grabbed a new piece of ice larger one this time and Sandy was uncertain of what was about to happen and I set the candle between her breasts. I took the ice and circled around the candle and as Sandy squirmed around and the candle shook and some of the wax started to run down the side and her eyes grew wide. I moved the ice around her breast keeping her nipples very hard and the more I slid the ice around the more she squirmed about and then the wax finally came down near her right breast at first then all around the candle I cooled the wax quickly for her and she moaned and groaned but she didn't want me to stop.

I gave Sandy a break from the wax but not the toys I rubbed her down with some more oil and I grabbed a larger glass toy, sliding it across her body and down to her pussy. I spread her pussy open and her swollen clit was sticking out, I gave it a few licks and Sandy let out a soft cry. As my tongue worked on her pussy I moved the toy to her ass and lightly pressed against it and she moved her legs allowing me better access to her ass, as my tongue went into her pussy my toy pushed slowly in her ass. Sandy started bucking her hips ever so much and I could her that she was enjoying this.

Just as Sandy really started enjoying this I had to change it up with my toy still in her ass I opened her pussy wide I started to suck on her clit and I grabbed a toy that I made specially for tonight and slid it in her hot wet pussy and before the head of the ice cock made it past her lips she bucked so hard popping the toy out her ass but it was to late as I buried the ice deep in her pussy. Sandy started to have a massive body spasm and I pulled out her ice cock she tried her best to squeeze her legs closed but I wasn't moving, she begged me not to do that again and before she could say anything else I pushed it back in with a quick smooth thrust I was deep in and out again and Sandy had lifted her ass up off the couch I licked and sucked her pussy warming it up and Sandy couldn't speak but laid there moaning and I was sucking her pussy again I gave her the ice again and again, and I as sucked her clit she came again in my mouth.

I released Sandy from her bonds and helped her up she had a wicked look in her eye but that quickly gave way and she kissed me deeply, we sat there cuddling on the couch and watching the show that Jane and Chris were putting on. I had no idea what they had did up to now but from what I was seeing they were having a hell of a time. Jane was on top riding Chris cock her hands were caressing her breast his hands were on her hips and I knew he was about to cum and Jane shouted out that she was cumming and with a few more grinds they were in a pile of tired bodies.

Just then our new friend had arrived and apologized for being late and sorry that she was as she could see that the fun had already begun. I introduced Kate to everyone and Jane came back to sit with Sandy and I, Kate was not much into playing with us girls and I had my hands full with Sandy and Jane and Chris was all alone but Kate was going to take care of that. Sandy suggested that we watch the new girl and see if she can turn things up a bit; it wasn't long that she did and it was incredible. Kate was wearing this short whit dress and a soft pink top and some white high heel pumps that made her look incredibly sexy, I know she liked the taste of cum and was on her knees sucking Chris's cock clean and Sandy's hands were all over my body.

Jane started to plant soft kisses all over my neck and shoulder kissing her way down to my breast, I was in heaven my two friends pleasuring me and my other friend taking care of hubby and I always thought I would be jealous of another woman in my place but I know now that a break from the everyday is a good thing. Watching Kate was turning me on even more and I kept my eyes on them, though Chris has been with my friends before I never watched and I was going to watch him with another woman for the first time. Jane and Sandy were rubbing me and caressing me all the while they watched Kate in action I told them both that I wanted to see this and why and we all agreed to watch them and enjoy the show. My hands were down on their thighs and I rubbed them softly and gently would graze across their pussies and they each had a hand doing the same to me.

Kate had Chris's cock coming back to life and she enjoyed sucking cock and she was good at it, but that wasn't her only skills she had and she was about to show us many of them. Kate rose up and standing in front of Chris her hands on his shoulder his on her hips she slowly danced in front of him, she moved in pure erotica she had everyone in the room watching her closely. Slowly she moved pressing up against his chest and one by one her clothes came off, first was the pink top and she had a lacey white bra underneath. As she continued to do her strip tease for him the bra came off next revealing her large lovely breast; licking my lips and wanting to suck on her breast again I knew I had to wait my turn.

Kate moved in and around him and the lust I felt was great but I was so into watching them and my body was alive and tingling all over again. Slowly her dress came down an had a set of panties that matched her bra a high cut white lace looked extremely sexy on her and as the song neared its end her panties came down as the song faded out. Standing there only in her shoes Kate was on everyone lips as we all wanted her but the show wasn't over yet, as the music played again she started another dance. As Kate moved around and had her back to him she lowered herself down to his cock her pussy resting on it and she slowly grinded down taking it in as we heard her let out a soft Oh' and with a little more grinding had taken him fully in. Kate's ass started bouncing up and down harder and harder she took his cock in her pussy and with a quick move up she spun around and back down taking his cock back in her wet pussy without missing a beat. She rode him hard and pulled his face into her breast and he took each one of those beautiful nipples into his mouth first one at a time then both together.

Kate's head tilted back as he had a handful of hair she never stopped her rhythm and pounding down on his cock, as he sucked on her nipples she began to cum her cries of pleasure filled the room. His arms wrapped around her pulling her tightly down as his cock was being squeezed by her tight pussy cumming on his cock, and they fell back on the bed he was still holding her but now he had the chance to fuck her back. Chris's hips were thrusting hard and quick pounding her pussy her cries didn't stop as she climaxed again and as she yelled out to anyone who could hear her pussy finally tightened up where Chris could hold back no more and his load filled her tight pussy up and both moaned with pure delight and Kate collapsed down on Chris. Kate had rolled off of him and lay there quietly and drifted off to sleep, we knew she had a long day and along flight in from the windy city to get here and we gave her a blanket an let her get her rest as tomorrow knows the fun would continue again.

why4u
why4u
3 Followers