Tomorrow was My 25th Birthday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then something weird happened, despite my pain, and my cage that was stopping me growing, I came, not in the same way as wanking, but there was definitely cum seeping from my cock, and I then realised I was cumming, I had read about being made to cum as a sissy from being fucked and my prostrate being massaged by the strap on.

Sally also noticed and hooted with laughter, "Didn't take you long to become a sissy did it," as she continued to pound me getting close to her own orgasm. Then as she screamed with her orgasm I felt her strap on injected fluid into my ass, that's what the hole had been for, not cum but something that made to feel like it, she wanted me to feel like the slut she intended to turn me into.

Once her breathing had returned to normal, she pulled out, and before I knew it she had pushed a plug in me, "That will help keep you open for later when I want you again my bitch, I see you enjoyed that as well." She pointed to the little pool of cum below my cock, "You best lick that up." She undid my gag and pushed my face into the puddle, a bit like you would a dog when it has been naughty.

I licked, the first taste I had ever had of cum, and mine as well. I had no idea how much I would grow to love the taste.

I heard her camera phone go a couple of time and then she showed me a picture of me bound, her dildo at the entrance to my ass, my ass itself was gaping and a little bloody, and you could just see me licking something off the bed.

"If you ever disobey me and don't do what I tell you this will go on the internet together with a video that I have been taking, you will be an internet sensation as I will give contact details as well for this sissy."

I went white as a sheet, I never wanted this, I didn't want to world to know what I was or what she was doing to me.

"When we are alone," she continued, "you will call me Mistress, is that understood."

"Yes Mistress." I mumbled.

She turned the screws another turn and I saw a pearl of blood appear on my nipple. "I can't hear you."

"Yes Mistress." I said more clearly.

"Good sissy."

She then untied my legs and retied my wrists together and to the bed head, the same was done with my ankles, so I was tied to the bed face down and unable to get off the bed.

I watched as she undressed, I was very impressed by her body so toned and fit and muscled, had she not been my sister I might even have fancied her, but from the past couple of hours I knew we would never be lover, she would just use me as she wanted, it seemed she had no feelings for her brother.

Once undressed she climbed into the bed beside me, "Get some sleep, you will need all the energy you can muster tonight."

To be continued...

12