Tom's Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom's Sister explains who she lost her virginity to.
3.7k words
4.75
22.7k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt something move next to me. I opened my eyes and couldn't see anything. I rubbed my eyes to make sure they were working. Yup. Still dark. Then the memory came back to me. I was in the basement. I felt movement next to me. I turned my head and my nose was suddenly in somebody's hair.

That's it. I feel asleep on the couch. Jessica had cuddled up to me. Ouch! My arm had fallen asleep! I slowly moved my arm from underneath Jessica's head. Once free, Jess moved around in her sleep, or what I was thinking was her sleeping. I stood up.

I carefully walked my way over to the steps. I was trying to be careful not to step on anyone, or more importantly, walk into a piece of furniture or a wall and hurt myself. I felt a big pressure in my bladder and realized that I had to hurry up to the bathroom.

I found the steps and turned the dimmer light switch to that I could see where I was going. I turned and looked at the basement. My best friend Alex was still cuddled up with Erin on the floor. Alex had been my best friend since 2nd grade. He was the stereotypical nerd. Erin's left arm was draped across Alex's chest. Her head was resting on his shoulder. Both of them had short jet black hair. Because the room was so dark, it was difficult to see where Erin's hair ended and Alex's began.

Scott and Emily were sitting on the end of the couch closest to the stairs. Scott's red hair was easy to see. Scott and Emily had been dating for a few months now. We found out during the game of truth or dare that they had finally slept with each other for the first time, the night before. Scott played basketball with me. We weren't very good friends, but we always joked around and talked with each other.

Emily was my sister's best friend. Both she and my sister were stereotypical cheerleaders. Her shoulder length brown hair hung over Scott's shoulder as she snuggled up to him in her sleep.

Jess was stretched out on the other end of the couch where I was just sitting. The pressure in my bladder reminded me why I woke up. I climbed the stairs in a hurry. As I bounced up the stairs, my "morning wood" bounced against my stomach.

I groggily entered the bathroom that is off the pool room (the room that we use to keep towels and stuff for the swimming pool). I sat down on the toilet because I was too tired to stand. Besides, I wasn't in the mood to wipe up anything that I missed. I stood up slightly as I stuck my hard-on under the toilet seat. I pushed my muscles to start urinating. Nothing happened. I sighed.

I hated it when this happened. I contracted and pushed my groin muscles. My dick spurted out short streams of piss. I readjusted my dick a little more and felt pain as I touched it. "What the hell," I said aloud.

Then I remembered why it was so sore. My little soldier got a hell of a workout the night before. A smile came across my face as I realized that I had sex with a girl for the first time! I actually had sex with two girls in one night! I fulfilled one of my fantasies of having sex in the pool! I continued flexing my groin muscles trying to empty my bladder.

I don't know how long I sat on the toilet, but finally my dick went limp and I was able to empty my bladder. I stood up and flushed the toilet. I opened the door to the bathroom and my sister was standing there.

I looked at Suzy, still naked. She was the stereotypical blonde cheerleader. We had an older brother that we weren't close too, so she and I always tried to be close to each other. We usually spent "quality time" with each other by exercising and jogging. We hung out with pretty much the same circle of friends, so this was a great time to gossip about everyone. There was only a year difference between us, so we were raised pretty much as twins.

As I looked at her, I saw that her breasts her nice and firm. I looked down and saw her shaved pussy. I smiled to myself as I remembered the shaving session the girls gave us guys. "What's up?" I asked her.

"I just heard someone moving around down here and thought I'd come see who it was," she said.

"I need get something to drink. You want anything?" I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her towards the doorway.

She ducked under my hands and entered the bathroom, "I gotta pee." She sat down on the toilet and didn't shut the door. I started to walk away. "Come talk to me."

I turned around and leaned against the doorway. I didn't really want to stand there and watch my sister take a piss. She looked at me and pened her legs. I looked and saw a stream of piss flowing from her vagina. Hearing it splash into the toilet made me thirstier. Usually, the sound made me want to piss.

As she finished she asked, "Want to wipe me?"

"No. That's gross!"

"Aww, c'mon! You screwing Alex up the ass isn't gross, but wiping a cunt after a piss is?"

"That's different," I said. "You're my sister anyways."

"And Alex is like a brother. C'mon. I want you too. I DARE you too!" She smiled.

"Fine. How much toilet paper do I use?" She pulled some off the roll and handed it to me. She stood up and spread her legs.

I moved to her and placed the toilet paper as far under her as I could reach. "You're too far back," she said.

"I've never done this before! I may need some instruction!" She put her hand over mine and guided my hand from her ass to the front. I felt the toilet paper get a little damp as we wiped her cunt free of piss.

I tossed the toilet paper into the toilet and turned to the sink to wash my hands. "I don't know why, but that disturbs me the way women can wipe like that." She just giggled.

"That made me horny again," she said.

"Where's David?"

"He's upstairs in my bed, sleeping," she said. David was a football player that my sister had a crush on. She had been trying to get him to notice her since they had first met. Suzy had invited David to be the fourth in my poker group last night. Suzy had originally planned to spend the night at Jess' house with Emily, but when David said he was going to come over to play poker, the girls suddenly appeared at our place.

"Well, I guess we answered the question if he was gay or not," I said.

I turned to walk out of the bathroom after rinsing my hands off and she followed me into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out a jar of apple juice. I pulled the cap off and took a swig from the jug. My sister reached for it and did the same. I took the jar back and took a second swig. I then put the cap back on and put it back in the fridge.

"That tasted good," Suzy said.

"Yeah. I sweated enough that I feel slightly dehydrated."

"It was a pretty hot night, wasn't it?" Feeling that we were going to chat for a bit, I sat down at the kitchen table. She jumped up on one of the counters and looked at me.

"I haven't come back down to reality yet. I still can't believe I finally had sex with a girl, let alone TWO girls!"

"You mean to tell me that you were a virgin until tonight?" she asked surprised.

"Well, yeah, if that's how you want to define it."

"But you have always been popular and gone out on dates," she said.

"Nothing ever happened on the dates. I think the farthest I ever got was once on a date I got French kissed at the end of the night."

"You have GOT to be kidding!" she said.

"Nope. When did you lose your virginity?" I asked her. We never talked about our sex lives with each other. It was always just gossip about who liked who and what trouble we were in with mom and dad and other family matters.

"I lost it on my eighteenth birthday," she said.

"To who?"

"I don't think you should know that."

"Aw, c'mon. I wiped your pussy after you pissed. I didn't want to do that, but I did it. You owe me," I replied.

"Well, I remember it very clearly. Emily and I still talk about it all the time. You weren't home for some reason. I remember being upset that you missed my birthday. Mom and Dad had taken me out for dinner and a movie to celebrate and Emily went with us. Emily spent the night. After we had gone to bed, I heard some noises. I got out of bed and went to look. The noises came from mom and dad's room. Their door was partially open. When I looked in, Dad was eating out Mom's pussy. She was moaning and squirming on the bed.

"He then licked his way up to her chest and nibbled on her tits. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I started playing with myself while I watched them.

"Mom then rolled over on top of Dad. She then kissed down his body and started giving him a blowjob. She stuck most of her hand up his ass!

"Next thing I know, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and Emily was standing there watching the show with me. I must have made a noise when I jumped because the door opened more and Mom was standing there looking at us.

"She told us that if we were going to watch, we may as well get a front row seat. She took our hands and led us to the bed. Dad was sitting up and looking at us. He stood up and took my hand. He led me over to his side of the bed. Mom led Emily over to her side of the bed. Dad then kissed me! I felt a shock run through my body.

"I looked down and Dad's cock was nice and hard and slippery. I asked if I could touch it. He said that only if he got to touch me. He helped me pull my nightgown off. I don't know if he was surprised that I wasn't wearing panties, but ever since I was around 11, I never slept with panties on when Emily and I slept together... That's another story."

I felt my dick begin to harden as she told me this tale. Her eyes kind of glazed over as she seemed to be reliving this fantasy. One of her hands started massaging the inside of her thighs.

"Dad started kissing me and nibbling my earlobes after he lifted my nightgown off. My hand reached out and I started rubbing his penis. He put his hand on mine and told me that I was being too rough. He lay down on the bed and instructed me on what to do.


"As I played with his dick and listened to his instructions, one of his hands started rubbing my cunt. He instructed me to kiss it. I put my mouth on the head of his dick and started giving the first blowjob of my life. Mom then chimed in and instructed me what to do in the blowjob.

"I looked over and Emily was eating out Mom. I knew from experience that Emily was, and still is, a master cunt eater. I said that it wasn't fair that I was naked and Emily still had her nightshirt on. Emily sat up and took off her t-shirt. She was now naked as well. Mom told me to continue my blowjob.

"Emily then came over to Dad and Mom continued instructing us on how to give a blowjob. I let Emily start sucking on Dad's pole and Mom told me to suck on his balls. Out of curiosity, I stuck a few fingers at Dad's asshole and pushed them in. Dad jumped as I did this. Mom just smiled and cheered us on.

"Mom then asked us if we had lost our cherries. Both Emily and I told her that we didn't think so. Mom instructed us to lie down on our backs as Dad got up. Mom went to her dresser and pulled out a HUGE double-ended dildo. She instructed Dad to crawl on top of me. Dad hovered over me and I felt his dick at my pussy opening.

"Mom went over to Emily and positioned the dildo at her opening. I reached over with one of my hands and cupped Emily's breast. I twisted the nipple. I gasped as Dad slowly entered me."

My sister's hand was now stroking her pussy. Occasionally, one or two fingers would disappear into the lips. I was afraid to touch my dick because it still felt chaffed from all the action I had gotten earlier. It was getting as hard as it was earlier in the night. My sister continued her story.

"I felt Dad enter me. He entered slowly. Suddenly he exclaimed to Mom that he was all the way in me! Mom said that it must be all the gymnastics and exercising that had broken my hymen when I hit puberty. Suddenly, Emily let out a scream. She said that it hurt. Mom told her to just relax and the pain would subside. Mom stopped inserting the dildo into her. After a few seconds, Emily told her to continue. Dad slowly moved in and out of me. He leaned down and sucked on my tits.

"I looked over at Emily as she let out another cry. A tear rolled down her cheek. I took her hand in mine to comfort her. I looked at Mom. She smiled back at me. I looked at Emily and Emily told Mom to continue. Mom pulled the dildo out a bit and I looked at it. There was a little blood on it. Mom said that everything was alright, she had just busted Emily's cherry.

"I felt an orgasm begin building inside me as Dad pumped in and out of me. My breath shortened. I started rubbing Dad's back and ass with my hands. He started moving faster and faster and his breath shortened as well.

"He said he was getting close. Mom said not to come inside me as we didn't have any protection. Just then Dad pulled out of me and shot his cum all over my chest and stomach. His hand moved to his cock and finished milking it onto my pubic hair.

"Mom then pushed Dad off of me and began to lick the cum off my chest and stomach. Dad moved over and continued to slowly move the dildo out of Emily's cunt. Emily reached over and started playing with my breast.

"Mom then moved down to my pubic hair and started licking the cum from there. She said that the hair was too coarse and was getting stuck in her teeth. She said that we would have to do something about that. She then started licking my cunt. She was good!


"Suddenly, I felt the orgasm start to build again. Emily's hand was massaging my tit, so I reached over and started massaging her tits also. Suddenly, she let out a moan and arched her back. That set me off and I did the same as the orgasm hit me. My hands went down and held Mom's head between my legs. I passed out from the orgasm."

I looked and Suzy was actively rubbing her pussy. Her legs were spread wide and I could see her fingers moving in and out of her pussy. I moved my hand to my cock and carefully grabbed it. It felt bruised, but I was so horny I didn't notice the pain.

"I woke up to Mom wiping a warm washcloth on my pussy. Dad and Emily were looking down at me. They asked if I was alright and I told them that I had the most wonderful orgasm. They all grinned. Mom said to just wait. Then, when I was all wet down there, she took a pair of scissors and started cutting the hair away. Dad and Emily both began sucking my nipples. I just laid back and enjoyed the sensations.

"Then, I felt something else. Mom had begun shaving me with a razor. Dad and Em continued sucking my tits and massaging my belly. Mom then rinsed me off with the warm washcloth again.

"Dad and Em moved away and I looked down and saw my pussy as bald as the day I was born. It felt awesome! My hand went down and began to explore the area. Mom told Emily that it was her turn. Emily then lay down on Mom's side of the bed and Mom repeated the process on Emily. Dad moved around and he and I began sucking on Emily's tits just like she did when I was being shaved.

"When Emily was done being shaved, Mom told us to sit up on opposite corners of the bed. We moved and Mom moved us closer together in the middle of the bed. Dad helped her. Then, Mom inserted one end of the dildo into my pussy.

She then helped Emily move closer. Our legs straddled each other's. Mom inserted the other end of the dildo into Emily's cunt. Dad then started massaging Emily's tits. Mom moved over and massaged mine. The feeling was awesome!

"As Emily started squirming, it moved the dildo in my cunt. I assumed that as I moved and squirmed, it did the same to her. We both got into a rhythm. Mom and Dad then moved the end of the bed. Dad started fucking Mom doggy style so they could both watch us.

"Emily and I both reached orgasm about the same time. We couldn't stop! I passed out again. I woke up and the sun was shining. The dildo was still in my cunt. Emily was sleeping on the other end of the bed. The dildo must have fallen out of her cunt. Mom and Dad weren't anywhere around. It hurt when I pulled the dildo out of my pussy because it wasn't lubricated anymore.

"I got up to go to the bathroom and noticed that Mom and Dad had curled up in my bed. They were still naked. I went into their bathroom and did my business. When I came out, Emily was awake. We put our nightshirts back on and went downstairs to make breakfast. It turned out to be lunch. It was after 1 PM! The next day, Mom took me to the doctor and I was put on birth control. She also took me out to buy new bras and panties and she bought me a double headed dildo just like hers."

I was entranced with her story. I just couldn't imagine my Dad and sister fucking, let alone my Mom eating out my sister. I looked at the clock and it was almost 5:30 AM.

I wasn't tired anymore; I was horny as hell again!

My sister must have noticed me looking at the clock. She looked too. "I didn't realize how early it was!"

"Early?" She just giggled. She jumped off the counter and came over to me. "You look like you need to be relieved." She got down on her knees and took my stiff dick in her mouth before I could say anything.

"Are you sure you should be doing this?" I asked. She replied by deep-throating me.

She continued sucking and licking my cock. I just sat back and enjoyed the sensations. I reached down and held her head on my cock.

Then, Suzy stood up and put her hands on my shoulders. She then took one hand and grabbed my dick. She then guided my dick towards her pussy. She sat on my dick and began moving up and down with her knees.

I couldn't believe my sister was fucking me! I took one of her bouncing tits in my mouth. My hands were holding her ass cheeks. We orgasmed together in moans and pants. I couldn't believe I was shooting my seed into my sister!

I also couldn't believe I was having my fourth orgasm in less that 18 hours!

When she stood up, I saw my semen leaking out of her pussy. My dick quickly wilted. I stood up with her and lifted her onto the table.

I then bent down and began licking the semen that was coming out of her cunt. She lay back on the table. Her hands started rubbing her breasts.

I licked and sucked her pussy until I thought all my cum was sucked out of it. She had to have orgasmed at least 3 times during this.

As I stood up, I helped her off the kitchen table. She gave me a HUGE French kiss and hugged me close.

"Well!" she exclaimed. "That was a LOT better than what Dad gives me!" She kissed me again and walked out of the room. I heard the stair creek as she walked up the steps to her room.

I went to the fridge and took another swig of apple juice. I turned out the lights in the kitchen and went back downstairs to the basement. As I walked down the steps, I realized that I had forgotten to ask her how she knew about the video tape of my parents fucking.

As I sat down on the couch and put my arm around Jessica, I realized that the moans and grunts I heard from my sister a few moments ago sounded VERY familiar.

Continued in part 4...