Tom's Employee

Story Info
Sue reaches out and finds a wonderful black partner.
901 words
3.88
54k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsFlsh
MsFlsh
100 Followers

I continue my search for the sexual adventure and become more brazen in my approach to find partners.

My husband stood ten or so feet away and watched. I was leaning back on the picnic table at the beach side park just outside of St. Pete. My bikini was on the table top and I was taking the large black cock of one of his employees in my very wet pussy. I was leaning forward and taking each thrust of his loins deep inside of me.

Thirty minutes earlier we had been drinking at one the bars not far from the beach. Talk was light and I had been rubbing my hand over the employee's, Gary, leg. I was teasing his growing cock with my fingertips. My husband, watching, continued the discussion about work related matters. I, on the other hand, had matters I wanted to deal with now.

"Gary, why don't we go for a ride to the beach and I take care of this growing matter I have here." I said with a sexy smile. My breasts were barely concealed by the bikini top I was wearing and the small wrap around was covering my matching thong. My nipples were thick with anticipation of the wonderful things Gary's cock could be doing to me at that instant.

"It's up to Tom, baby. I would love to get some of that sweetness but I don't want to lose my job."

"Honey, you aren't go to lose you job. Is he Tom? You might end up with a benefits package you would never thought about."

Tom added, "She's a woman with her own agenda. I don't get in the way."

We walked out of the bar with Gary's arm around me to the astonishment of several of the others. My heeled sandals raised me to the correct height for me to kiss Gary as Tom unlocked the doors of our car. Before entering I looked back at the patrons seated outside, gawking at me. I smiled.

The ride to the beach, Gary and I in the back seat, was about twenty minutes. I had his pants open and my white fingers around his ebony penis. I was licking it and tonguing the tip but being careful not to cause it to lose it's load. Tom found the parking lot almost empty as the sun was setting over the gulf. I slipped out of the car and walked to a picnic table not far away. I removed the wrap and my bikini top and tossed them on the table. I turned to see Gary standing just a reach away with his hard cock in his hand. Tom was still in the car with his door open.

"Come here, Big Boy", I said. My breasts swaying as I turned toward him. My nipples already taunt and thick. I reached down and wrapped my hand around the pole and at the same time his hands went to my breasts. I looked down to see the dark skin against my tanned flesh. I moved the foreskin of his penis in my hand and reveled in the thickness of his cock.

Gary moved one hand to the top of my thong and began to push the small triangle down. I assisted him and soon I was nude in only my heels. My pubic area was bare except for a small patch of trimmed hair above my labia. I stepped back and sat on the edge of the table and spread my legs, inviting Gary into me. I notice Tom had now left the car and was standing not too far away.

Dropping his pants and boxers to the sand, Gary moved between my legs and pushed the tip of his cock against my pussy lips. He entered me easily. I leaned back in my elbows and pushed against him and he buried his tool into up to his balls.

"Ahhh, nice." I said, " Give it to me". I closed my eyes and savored the pleasure of his rod filling me. "Damn, that's good!" I looked over to see Tom smiling at me and noticing he had his cock out and was stroking it.

"Woman, your one hot lady". Gary said as he pumped his cock into me with a steady rhythm. His face grimacing with each thrust.

"You like white pussy?" I teased, "You need to get more of this honey stuff". I knew Tom enjoyed me talking like a whore when I was being fucked so I kept it up. "I bet you don't get this nice tight pussy from you woman do ya?"

"Gawd, no." he replied.

I knew he was going to last long so I leaned back and enjoyed the cock as it slammed into my wet vagina. I was nearing my climax and my breasts were bouncing wildly over my chest. I took a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and pulled as the first wave of pleasure surged through my body. Gary began entering me even more violently as he too began to cum. He finally gave way and fell again me with his arms and finally his elbows catching his weight.

I glanced over at my husband as saw a long strand of cum falling from his cock to the sand. The perfect ending to a wonderful sunset.

By the way, you will hear more of Gary.

MsFlsh
MsFlsh
100 Followers