Toms Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
Tom goes to meet Leila for the first time.
966 words
4.22
5.1k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom loved it when he visited England, not just because of the beautiful countryside and the familiar customs he had left behind 16 years ago but because he absolutely loved English women .. Some people found that odd, Latino and Asian women were usually what tickled a man's fancy but for Tom, it was mostly about the accent. It turned him on a LOT.

The last time he had managed to wrangle a trip to England had been three years ago and that was only for a long weekend for a cousins wedding. He was well under the thumb. His wife wore the trousers and he wasn't so much as 'allowed' to play golf on a Sunday morning for a couple of hours let alone go to another country when and as he pleased.

In truth he missed his country and he was definitely stuck in a loveless and 100% sexless marriage. She'd started making him sleep on the sofa three years ago and it had been downhill from there. She was fucking their daughters horse riding instructor but the funny thing was, he didn't even care.

She was always a prude in the bedroom and they never really sexually connected. Always on her back, lights off, silent and straight in the shower after he'd bolted his load into the jonny she'd make him wear-as if him so much as touching her in a sexual way had to be washed off. She used to turn him on but she'd changed - all she cared about was money and had become so self absorbed. If it wasn't for their daughter he'd be long gone.

This time he had a whole week to do as he pleased as his wife and daughter were on a ski holiday he had not fancied at all, besides, he had a potential massive 'business deal' to check out in the UK. Why he'd never thought of that old chestnut before he had no idea... his money grabbing wife had been more than happy to pardon him from their pretentious alpine ski trip for that excuse.

If only she knew ... Tom had met this woman online called Leila. 29, 5'5, brunette, slim, DD breasts, pale skin, blue eyes, she was a handsome woman, typical natural English beauty that got Tom hard just thinking about.

He'd joined a Facebook page .. memories of Inglewood it was called. Whoever run the page was uploading pictures of his old home town from years back that made him very nostalgic.

He'd commented on one particular one of the bakery his mum used to take him to on a Saturday to choose a cake. It was now a Morrisons. His comment got a 'like' from her and she'd private messaged him about her own similar memories of the bakery.

They'd been messaging flat out on Facebook for weeks and it didn't take long for the conversations to turn sexual. If Tom was honest he'd fallen for her, if that was even possible as they'd never even met had they? It had been three months and they'd hit a point where they just had to meet. Hence the birth of his 'business trip' idea. What a brainwave. The sexual build up was something Tom had never experienced in his life.

He had seen pictures of her breasts, so pert and round, with tiny little pink nipples. How she'd pinched her nipples when she skyped him and flicked them ... it got them so hard and erect and made her moan out in pleasure. That's what he loved about Leila, she was so in touch with her sexuality and she knew what turned her on. She loved to play with her nipples, it always brought her close to orgasm.

He'd seen her beautiful little rosebud clit glistening with her juices and he'd imagined what she must taste like and it had driven him to almost insanity. He had to have her. He wanted to bury his nine inch cock deep inside her, feel her pink pussy wrap itself around his thick girth. He could feel his cock start to throb inside his boxers. He pushed it down as he looked out of the window of the ferry at the sight of the approaching harbour.

He was almost there, then an hour long drive back to Inglewood, back to where he'd started and left off 16 years ago to meet Leila, to make love to her, to fuck her, to do things to her he could never do with Samantha in a million years.

A massive grin spread across Toms face as a message popped up on his iPhone from Leila; a picture of her sprawled on her bed in black French knickers and a balconette bra, her breasts spilling out over the top, hardly contained, the tips of her little pink nipples poking out, hard and erect. Her long curly caramel highlighted hair fell down her back and around her bare makeup less face, her plump lips slightly open as if waiting to take him in her mouth, her long silky smooth legs in stockings and suspenders with black patent stilettos...

Captioned; waiting for you...He felt precum squirt into his boxers and dampen his thigh. He was rock hard. He couldn't wait to empty this load inside her and make her his at long last.

Another message popped up, this time from Samantha. It read; Is the deal hard? Haven't heard from you. Let me know if and when you get it.

Tom laughed out loud at the irony and put his phone in his pocket and stood up to collect his bag from the overhead luggage. HE was hard and he certainly wasn't going to tell Samantha when he'd got it...which was going to be very, very soon.