Tom's Mistress Surprise

Story Info
A young man's foot worship session isn't what he expected.
3.8k words
4.3
32.7k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was a quiet boy, he lived a normal life, went to work and met his friends in the pub at the weekends. But Tom had a secret, when alone (and often when not) he would fantasize about worshipping women's feet.

Tom would search online for images, watch videos and lust after the feet he saw day to day, out on the street and in the office. Having never had a girlfriend he had never had chance to live out his fantasy, he suspected being shy that even if he did find a girl he would never have the confidence to bring up the issue.

During his online searches Tom had often come across videos featuring Mistresses forcing slaves into foot worship, he had browsed for these ladies websites and Twitter feeds finding many that were based close to him but had never summoned up the courage to meet them for real.

Then, one Saturday evening after a few drinks with friends and flushed with Dutch courage he approached a Mistress via email. Mistress was a stunning young blonde with many Twitter posts about foot worship, she was the woman Tom had dreamed of for as long as he could remember. The bonus? She was close by, mere 30 minute drive, Tom composed his email.

"Mistress, Please forgive me contacting you on a weekend but I would love to worship at your feet. I have admired from afar for some time and feel now is my time to visit. I hope you read this and agree to see me. Yours respectfully, Tom."

Tom clicked send and immediately was overcome with nervousness. What had he done? He felt sober right away regretted sending the email. Surely that scene wasn't fora shy boy like him. Slipping into bed he lay awake for what seemed like hours, heart pounding and head awash with thoughts.

When he awoke in the morning the first thought was the email, he grabbed for his phone and logged into his emails. No reply.

Sunday passed and Monday came. Again as Tom awoke he remembered the email and realised that Mistress may not check messages on a Sunday, he logged in and checked, nothing. For the rest of that day at work Tom knew that no one could know about his email but still felt as if everyone in his office was looking at him, judging him. Although it was uncomfortable Tom found it strangely arousing that the women in his office might be looking down on him, seeing him an inferior. He spent most of his day trying to suppress the erection in his trousers.

Finally the end of the day came and he headed home, the email was still on his mind so he logged in again to check for a reply. Nothing.

Tuesday morning at work and the nervousness had left Tom now. The email was to the back of his mind and he no longer felt watched. surely he would have had a response by now if at all. Then, a vibration in his pocket, an email. Thinking nothing of it now he opened his phone and selected the email app. There it was, one minute ago. A reply.

His cheeks immediately flushed and he panicked that someone behind him may have seen, fighting a growing erection he ran to the office toilets and luckily found a cubicle free. Opening the email he read

"Tom, Mistress has received your email. You may serve at my feet but you must also be made to atone for interrupting my weekend with your message. you will be at my chambers tomorrow morning at 9am."

Now he didn't know what to do, his mind raced. He could ignore this and not go but then would be forever wondering what may have happened. He sat in the cubicle thinking until he was sure it was obvious his colleagues would notice how long he had been missing and returned to his seat. The rest of the day was a blur and very unproductive as his dilemma was all that was on his mind. He went home in a daze and just as he arrived on his doorstep another buzz in his pocket, another email.

"9am, park outside the address below and text me your arrival on the phone number."

Tom noted the details in the email and went straight o his bedroom. There he stayed all night. No food and precious little sleep, the message was frightening but exciting, even its short nature stirred feelings of being under control. He awoke in fits and starts, finally at 7am he decided he was going to go. It was only foot worship after all.

Showered, shaved and looking as presentable as he could, Tom made a call to work to take a sickness day and got in his car to drive to the address. Arriving early Tom sat in his car, head swirling and waited the 30 minutes to 9am, they seemed like hours. Taking his phone out of his pocket and shaking like a leaf Tom sent his message.

"Mistress, I am outside as instructed."

The reply was immediate, it took him by surprise.

"Walk to my door, you will see a package, take it back to your car and follow the instructions inside. Return and knock my door when complete."

Tom did as instructed and collected a small package hidden just inside a porch area near the front door. He opened it clumsily and tipped the contents out. With a small metallic clang a short tube made of connected metal rings, a single larger ring and a padlock fell out. Straight way Tom knew what this was, he'd seen it on the websites. A chastity cage. looking inside the box Tom say a piece of neatly folded paper with his name written on it. He unfolded it and read the contents.

"As I have said, you need to be disciplined for interrupting my weekend, it starts with this cage, you will get no enjoyment from your pathetic cock today. Put it on and do not approach my door until you have it securely fastened."

Tom tried to put it on. His nerves we making it difficult as his hands were shaking. This was not helped by being exposed in his car, anyone could walk past and see what he was doing. Every time he touched himself to try and put the cage on an erection started, this made it impossible to fit but also more nervous. Finally after forcing himself to calm down he managed to get himself through the ring and into the cage, helped by his small size. It was only as the lock clicked shut that Tom realised there was no key in the box. He now could not back out, Mistress must have the key. There was no backing out now, if he left he could never escape.

Apprehensively he left his car and approached the front door. as he walked he was convinced people must be able to see the cage under his trousers. the weight was pulling down on him, affecting his walk. the front door was like any other in the street, a normal house in a normal neighbourhood it was only the closed curtains that set it apart. Taking a deep breath he raised his hand and knocked the door.

The door opened quicker he was prepared for and Tom was immediately taken aback. Although he was not a short man, the lady standing in front of him must have stood 3 inches taller, helped by the heels on her feet and she was as stunning as her pictures. Dressed in white patent heels, black knee high socks over dark stockings, a short skirt and basque ,withpale flawless skin and striking blonde hair surrounding a slim yet stern and beautiful face. He became short of breath and could feel himself straining against his cage. He tried to say hello but a stammering rasp came out. Raising a single finger to her lips to indicate he should be quiet, Mistress grabbed him forcefully by the belt buckle and pulled him inside.

Pushed into a narrow corridor beside the stair Mistress ordered,

"Do not speak unless I tell you to, do not look at me until invited to and always refer to me as Mistress." She damanded forcefully "Now remove all of your clothes, place them neatly on the floor and kneel facing away from me."

Tom did as instructed and carefully began removing his t-shirt as soon as it was over his head he felt a sharp slap on his exposed back and Mistresses voice

"Quicker slave, you have already wasted enough time getting your pathetic cock into my cage."

Tom did as instructed and removed the rest of his clothes, folding them neatly in a pile and getting on his knees.

Mistress made her way towards him and he could feel something being attached to first his left ankle and then his right, as Mistress moved towards his front he could see that what was being attached were leather cuffs with metal rings on them as they were also placed and then padlocked onto each wrist.

Finally a leather collar with a short chain was placed around his neck and further instruction

"Stay on your knees and follow me."

Mistress tugged hard at the chain and set off towards the rear of the house, walking quicker that he could crawl Tom struggled to keep up much to Mistresses amusement. Reaching the back door Mistress opened it and stepped out, reluctant to move it took a firm yank on the collar for Tom to work his way painfully over the door frame and out into the garden. With the ground still wet from last nights rain he followed Mistress all of the way to a shed in the back corner of the garden. Mistress opened the door and pulled Tom inside.

What he saw had him straining at his cage again. The shed was bare except for a rack on one side with the greatest selection of shoes Tom had ever seen, there were heels, boots, trainers, some like the fetishwear he'd seen online so often but other everyday kinds the likes of which he saw on his work colleagues and fantasized about. He was about to realise his dream of worshipping feet and shoes like these and again his cock tried to get hard but the metal cage put a stop to all of that, the feeling of frustration was intense.

Fixated on the rack Tom had failed to notice the only other thing in the shed, a short chain coming out of the floor with a padlock on the end. Mistress pulled him towards that side of the shed and forced him to the floor with a well placed heel in his back.

It was now Tom felt a cool liquid being spread near his anus before Mistress started to work it in and around his hole. He flinched, having never had anything go in there before but a slap on the behind from Mistress stopped that as she worked he fingers towards and then inside his hole.

After the initial shock this was not so bad and Tom felt little concern when something harder than a finger began to be pressed against his now relaxing anus. Mistress drew the object softly in and out a few times, Tom could feel that it was not a regular shape and seemed to widen as it went deeper, finally after a firm press the object slipped in and Tom felt his ring tighten around it, it must have been one of those butt plugs he'd also seen online. It was uncomfortable but not unpleasant, after the first few seconds tom settled in to the sensation.

Mistress drew her face close to Tom's ear and whispered:

"Deep breath slave."

Before he could react Tom heard a click and a surge of pain inside, somehow the plug felt as if it had expanded inside him and was stretching him in a way he'd never felt before. A jingle and another click followed in the blur before more words from Mistress

"Look behind you slave."

Tom looked back to see that the chain from the floor had been padlocked to whatever was in his anus, a second to register before he was hauled to his knees by the collar an pulled to crawl away from the wall. He barely moved a few inches before a tug from behind and an intensifying pain. A satisfied laugh from Mistress confirmed it. Tom was chained by his arse to the wall. He had never felt so helpless, humiliated or scared.

Forcing him back down to the ground with a heel between the shoulder blades Mistress pulled Tom's limp arms behind him and clipped his wrist restraints together. Cupping his chin in her hand Mistress stared him in the eye with a fierce gaze.

"You contact me on a weekend, you show no respect in your language and expect just to be allowed to worship my feet?" she seethed,teeth bared, "No save, you must earn such a right, you are mine now and you will obey my commands." Her voice softened, "But first you wait. You can lie here chained to my wall, hands bound and look at the shoes you lust after but will not touch. I will come back when I am ready, not you."

With that Mistress spun and left, closing the shed door and locking it from the outside. Tom was left in shock, his anus still screaming in pain and feeling exposed by the shed windows, easily visible to any of the neighbours.

He lay for what seemed like hours, eyes transfixed on the shoes so tantalisingly close mind racing as to which he'd like to smell, lick and worship. The pain behind was subsiding but the discomfort was not, he had never felt so humiliated, but also so thrilled at the same time. Whenever he drew his eyes away from the shoes he couldn't help but look out of the shed window to see the windows of the surrounding homes. Anyone could be looking down at him.

Finally he heard the door unlock and Mistress stepped back inside the shed.

"I have both good and bad news for you slave." She smiled, "Firstly the good, I need you in good working order so have bought you a drink of water, open up"

Tom opened his mouth eagerly as Mistress produced a small pippet and dribbled a few tiny drops of water into his mouth

"Would you like more?" She asked, a grin playing across her red lips,

"Yes Mistress." replied Tom.

With that he was instantly kicked to the floor, Mistress stepped over him and spread her legs. Before he could realise what was happening a stream of warm piss was spraying over him, he tried to turn away but felt a kick in his side, he took that mean not to move and suffered without movement.

Finishing the act and laughing at her trick Mistress turned to leave before pausing,

"Oh yes, the bad news. I don't want you staring at my shoes anymore, you haven't earned that treat."

Reaching down and forcefully lifting his head by the hair Mistress fastened a blindfold over Tom's face leaving him completely blacked out. with that he heard the door close again and lock. Tom was once again left alone but now in complete darkness and covered in piss.

Some time later and Tom must have drifted off as the noise of the door opening shocked him into consciousness again. He was aware of Mistress in the shed again and moving around him. Suddenly he felt something touch his cock cage, a flick of a switch a an intense vibration. Mistress was using a vibrator on his cage. He could not control it and immediately felt pain as he strained against the cage. Mistress spoke once more

"I'm ready to give you your first task, your first chance to earn kissing my feet. Are you ready?"

"Y-yes Mistress..." Tom stammered

The vibrations stopped and Tom felt a sharp pull on his chain

"Get up your knees!" Came the sharp, pointed instruction.

He complied although in was difficult with his chain and cuffs but made it up. Again Mistress cupped his chin and forced him to angle his face upwards. Then a surprise, the collar was removed. Before he could fathom why however he felt another object around his neck, a large item was wrapped around, tightened and fastened at the back. Tom was unable to put his chin back down, whatever this was was forcing him to keep his head up. He felt a click behind his head and the jingle of a chain before feeling an upwards pull, another click and the pressure remained even though he heard Mistress now walking in front of him. She must have somehow chained his neck to a high point in the shed, he now could not lower his chin or move from the kneeling position.

He felt Mistress move in close and run her hands over his chest, then without warning grab and twist his nipple. Tom gasped in pain and Mistress released. She moved to the other and repeated the action. Moving back Mistress grabbed a nipple again and now with what seemed like greater force pinched and twisted. Tom opened his mouth to cry out and immediately felt it filled with something hard and unforgiving. Mistress forced the object in and held it there as straps reached around the back of his head and secured the object in place.

His mind racing Tom knew this must be a ball gaga of some sort, he hadn't worn anything like it before and already his jaw ached. Now he felt Mistresses hand on his face, it moved towards his mouth where he felt a finger slide in and onto his tongue. This couldn't be a ball gag, it must have some form of opening, he couldn't close his mouth as the finger went deeper, forcing him to gag. Even this was a struggle. With his mouth held open and his head locked looking upwards his gag reflex couldn't work as the finger explored his mouth.

Quickly it was removed and the question came, whispered and soft,

"Would you like me to remove your blindfold?"

Unable to speak with the gag in and with restricted movement Tom did his best to nod. Mistress must have understood as she reached around and undid the buckle, allowing him to see again.

In front of him stood Mistress but not dressed as before. Although still stunning she was dressed now as if out to work or the shops. Converse trainers, tight jeans and a plain t-shirt Mistress did not look like he had ever seen her before.

"You look confused" Mistress smiled, head cocked to one side, "But I don't dress in my basque all of the time, only when I am playing with my slaves, and I'm not playing today."

With that she stepped aside and for the first time Tom saw the other person in the shed, a person he did not know was there.

Stood across from him near the door was a man, a man shirtless and in tracksuit bottoms and trainers. but most menacingly and black leather hood. The man was large, six feet plus and broad shouldered, he looked like he worked out, he was way more masculine than Tom.

His mind raced again, what was this man here for? Soon he know, the man took a step forward, reached into his tracksuit bottoms and pulled out a rapidly growing penis. The man said nothing and he moved forwards, Tom instinctively tried to move but the chain pulling up on his neck stopped that, he tried to turn his head but Mistress quickly stepped behind him and held it forwards.

The man stopped, his penis a few inches from Tom's face. There was a small dribble of pre cum at the tip and the man was stroking it slowly each time moving it almost to touching Tom's nose. From across the shed this penis had looked larger than Tom's own, but now, up close and twitching in front of his face it seemed enormus.

Mistress leaned down and whispered,

"You need to learn respect, you need to learn your place, you need to learn submission. A boy with respect wouldn't contact me at a weekend, it seems you need to learn from the beginning. I have a way of teaching lessons."

As her words finished the man took a final step and the end of his penis entered the ring in Tom's mouth.

Tom desperately tried to pull away but Mistress was stronger than she looked and held his head vice like. The man pushed forward slowly forcing Tom to gag, feeling this Mistress leaned forwards pushing his head forward and the cock further into his throat. Then all movement stopped. Mistress held his head and the man stayed still his cock filling Tom's mouth, he wanted to gag, wanted to breathe but couldn't.

Tom was panicking, this was all happening so quickly and was not what he had planned. His mind raced, his body trembled.

The man held still for a few seconds and withdrew. Tom caught his breath quickly before his mouth was filled with cock again. This time the man settled into a rhythmic in out in out motion as he fucked Tom's mouth. the need to gag didn't go away and the tears began streaming down Tom's cheeks. It went on, building speed and force until finally a quiver and a hot spurt hit Tom's throat. He needed to be sick, he needed to react somehow but he couldn't as the man pressed deeper than ever as spurt after spurt was injected directly into Tom's throat. Finally the man stopped and withdrew.

Tom was gasping for breath, Mistress was laughing and the mans chest was moist with sweat. As if not humiliated enough the man wiped his cock on Tom's cheeks tucking before it away into his tracksuit bottoms. With a patronising pat on the head the man stepped back and away. Tom blinked his streaming eyes and looked past him, there was another man in the doorway.

12