Tom's New Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom closed his eyes, savoring the moment.

***

"This is security. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we will have the elevator operational shortly."

Tom groggily opened his eyes as he tried to process what was going on. He was still in an embrace with Angela, who was asleep next to him.

"Th-thank you." Tom realized that they both must have fallen asleep, and he looked at Angela's face, still unable to believe what had happened.

He gently shook her, and she opened her eyes and blinked a few times before pulling him in for another kiss. Tom responded, but quickly broke the kiss after a few seconds to Angela's disappointment.

"They fixed the elevator, so we should be out of here soon."

Angela quickly looked around and grinned. She still had her skirt and boots on, and she reached for her top and quickly put it on. Tom's clothes were scattered around the elevator, and he scrambled to gather them and put them on. His shirt and pants were on when the elevator began moving, and Angela tossed him his jacket and tie.

Tom put his jacket on and quickly stuffed his tie in his pocket as the elevator doors opened. Hopefully nobody would notice.

Tom and Angela stepped out of the elevator, and Angela offered Tom her hand to shake. A little bit bewildered, Tom shook her hand. Angela smirked at him and quickly turned, flicked her hair, and walked away. Tom could only stare at her ass as it moved back and forth like a pendulum.

"Shit!" Tom swore to himself. He didn't get her number!

But if he got a job with this company, he reasoned, he would be sure to see her again. They had to give him another chance to interview! After all, it wasn't his fault that he missed it.

"Mr. Hall." Tom turned around to see a hand offered to him by a man in a suit. "I'm Greg Murphy." Tom shook his hand.

"I apologize for the mishap with the elevator. In all my time at this company, I have never seen that happen."

"It's fine, Mr. Murphy." Tom tried to be subtle as he smelled his clothes. He really hoped that he didn't reek of sex!

"Please, call me Greg. Unfortunately, I don't have time to interview you this morning, but we are very impressed with your resume and we would like a chance to get to know you better. Are you available this afternoon at 4:30?"

"Yes, of course! That would be perfect."

"Well I'll see you then, Tom."

***

Tom walked out of the building towards his car. Thank God they still wanted to interview him! Plus he got to fuck Angela. What a woman! Tom had wanted to check out some more of the town that afternoon, but he would have to change his plans. He would certainly have to go back to his hotel and shower. Unfortunately, he only brought one suit with him, and he wondered if he could get it dry cleaned...

Tom's thoughts were interrupted by a passing tow truck... towing his car!

"Hey!" he screamed, running after it and waving his arms. "That's my car!"

He spied the meter maid on the sidewalk putting a chalk mark on a car wheel. "Excuse me!" he called, walking up to her quickly.

The meter maid turned towards him quizzically, and Tom's breath was taken away by her beauty. He couldn't believe how many pretty girls were in this town, and he decided that he had to find some way to move here even if he didn't get the job.

"Yes?"

Panting, Tom pleaded his case. "I'm sorry, I was held up this morning and couldn't make it back to my car before the meter expired." He silently kicked himself for only putting two hours worth of quarters. It must have just expired! And why did they tow his car instead of giving him a ticket?

"I'm sorry, there's a new policy this month. We're supposed to tow all violators." She lowered her voice. "I think the town just wants more money."

Tom was flabbergasted. "Well how do I get my car back?"

"You can come pick it up at the impound lot near our office on 4th Street." Her gaze dropped to the sidewalk. "I wish they didn't make this new policy."

"Okay, thanks for your help." It was impossible for Tom to be mad at this woman because she was just too beautiful. Her brown eyes were still looking into his as she turned away. Tom admired her ass and the rest of her figure. About 5'3, she had C-cup breasts and her long, straight, dark brown hair worn loose swayed as she walked away.

Tom silently cursed his luck, but then remembered that he just fucked someone in an elevator. Luckily he had stored numbers of some local cab companies in his cell phone, so he called one of them and asked for a ride to where his car was impounded.

As he hung up, the meter maid walked back up the sidewalk and smiled at him. "You know, I'm in the office after 1 and I might be able to get you off without paying the fine." She winked at him.

"Umm... get me off?!"

"Of course, silly! I'll get you your car back with no problem."

"Th-that would be great!"

"Here's a card with our address. See you then!" She handed Tom a business card, smacked his ass as she walked back up the street, and winked at him again as she got into her cart and drove away.

Tom could only stand and gape.

***To be continued... ***

12