Tom's New Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom and Karen get back to her place.
1.3k words
3.88
10.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day was pretty much a blur for Tom. He couldn't get what had happened in his office out of his head, nor did he want to.

All he could think about was meeting Karen after work and taking her home and doing everything he had dreamed about to her. Just thinking about it gave him stiffy after stiffy.

His day was almost surreal after Karen had sucked him off. His brain most certainly wasn't on his work, so much so his boss had to call him to his office to ask him if everything was ok. Tom replied, 'Yes, sorry Sir. I think the heat of my office is to blame, it's unbearable today.'

'Yes, I think we'll have to get you out of there' came the reply.

Finally, 5:30pm came and Tom was hit by a sudden jolt of nerves. He never felt nerves like this, ever. He took a moment to gather himself and then walked out of his office down to reception. Karen had finished before him and would be waiting like she said in the bar around the corner from the office.

Tom said goodbye to Debra, who was on until 6pm.

'Bye Tom, have a great weekend'

'Thanks, Debra. You too', replied Tom.

'It's the weekend' thought Tom. 'I wonder if Karen has any plans beyond tonight?' He had plenty of plans for tonight himself. All including Karen in various positions. 'She's going to be a busy lady tonight!'

Tom walked casually towards the bar where Karen would be waiting for him, anticipating her sexy body being his tonight. When he arrived there he saw Karen waiting for him at a quiet corner of the bar sat at a table for two with a drink waiting for him.

Tom walked over to the table and sat next to her, 'hello you, how are you doing?'

Karen replied 'so much better for seeing you.'

Tom and Karen talked about their day, after the event, and both had similar issues with keeping their minds on the job. 'Speaking of which, take me back to mine and we'll pick up where we left off' said Karen, with a squeeze of Tom's thigh.

Taxi!

The drive was a fifteen minute one, so Tom and Karen got touchy feely in the back of the cab. Tom began tracing his finger around Karen's upper thigh, dancing in and out of her inner thigh through her skirt.

He moved to the bottom of her skirt and moved his fingers down past her knee underneath the skirt. She gasped as his fingertips circled upwards towards her mound, but he stopped short and danced his fingers back down her leg. He looked at her mischievously, and moved to kiss her. She responded as he gently kissed her lips. Neither of them at this point saw the taxi driver staring at them through his rear view mirror, and they wouldn't have cared if they did. They carried on until they arrived at Karen's home.

Tom paid the taxi driver who gave him a 'Go on my son' wink.

Karen opened her front door and let Tom in. She locked it behind her and turned to Tom. Immediately, they both locked on to each other and kissed deeply.

Tom wanted to undress her there and then and fuck her senseless where she stood. He scooped her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and moved into the living room from the hallway. He sat down on the couch with her in his lap, still kissing feverishly.

He began unbuttoning her blouse, pulling it out of her skirt to get the final buttons undone. He slid it off over her shoulders and took in her 36C breasts. She was wearing a white lace bra which fastened at the front, which was slightly see-through, giving him a glimpse of her rock-hard nipples.

He thumbed her nipples through the fabric, rubbing at them, causing Karen to gasp at the sensation of the material against her sensitive skin. Still kissing intensely, Tom worked his fingers inside her bra, fondling her tits and squeezing her nipples. Eventually, he unhooked the clasp of her bra and took it off her. He dropped it to the floor next to her blouse and moved his hands back to her fantastic breasts.

Breaking their epic kissing session, he lowered his mouth to her nipples, licking and sucking them gently. This made Karen purr and moan with obvious pleasure.

She loved the sensations of Tom's tongue against her and told him so. 'You feel so good Tom'.

Tom locked eyes with her as he moved from one nipple to the other, working his tongue around her fast then slow, stopping on occasion to nibble her nipples with his teeth.

After a few minutes, Tom stood, keeping Karen locked to him and turned around. He lowered Karen onto the couch and knelt between her legs. He massaged her breasts with flat palms, moving his hands down her flat stomach to her waist band of her skirt.

He unzipped the zipper on the side and slipped his hands under her bum to grab the waist of her skirt. He pulled it down, slipping the skirt off her and discarded it with her other clothes. She was wearing matching panties, which gave Tom a glimpse of her shaved pussy. He began kissing her tits again. 'Now to return the favour from earlier' Tom said. He slowly kissed down Karen's torso towards her pussy. He used his fingers to lightly trace over the fabric on her pussy. He kept his other hand fondling her breasts, circling her nipples, which were now deep pink and still hard.

He began to finger her slit more firmly, causing Karen to shudder as he found her clit.

He removed her panties and took a moment to look at the object of desire that had him fantasising previously of this very moment. He smiled when he caught Karen's eyes and then began working her pussy again with his finger. She gasped as his finger found her clit again, and he worked his finger in circles around it, causing Karen to moan. He began to circle his tongue around the same place which moved Karen a stage higher in feeling like she was going to explode in pleasure. She gyrated her hips against Tom's mouth as he licked her pussy, he knew he was hitting the right spot from the sounds she was making.

The combination of Tom's mouth on her pussy, his hand playing with her tits was exquisite, but she wasn't prepared for Toms spare fingers working her pussy lips and probing her pussy. She squealed with desire as he worked two fingers in and out of her pussy, all the while not letting up on her clit with his tongue and her tits with his hand.

Wave after wave of ecstasy washed over Karen's body, now glistening with sweat from the heat of the early evening. She thought she couldn't feel anything better than what she was feeling, but she was wrong. Tom's constant work on her brought her to the point of no return.

She felt an overwhelming surge of energy course through her as her orgasm hit her fast. She moaned and wailed and screamed as the pleasure from Toms tongue and fingers continued.

She bucked against his mouth as he licked her juices up, feverishly lapping at her until she quietened.

He moved back up to her and kissed her deeply, 'How was that?' Tom asked.

'Amazing, simply amazing Tom'. Karen pulled him close in an embrace, 'that felt so good, but also so right'

Tom replied, 'I'm glad you think so, you were amazing earlier, it's the least I could do'.

Karen felt Tom's dick nudging her as they hugged. She looked at him and said, 'If that was round two, you took the round. Round three will be even though'. She kissed him again and said, 'I want you inside me, now'

Seconds out, round three!

Coming soon