Tom's Threesome

Story Info
Tom plays with his sister and her friend.
1.8k words
4.38
222.2k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MFLuder
MFLuder
128 Followers

Tom and his sister Chrissy sat on the couch as their parents said their goodbyes before leaving for the night.

"We won't be back till after midnight, so you two behave yourselves and don't wreck the place," chided their Mom before closing the door. It was just like their mother to treat them like children when they were anything but. Tom was 22 and just starting his third year at the local community college, and Chrissy was an 18 year old senior in highschool.

That didn't stop Tom from acting like a child, though, and stealing the T.V. remote from his sister to switch channels.

"Now we watch what I want," Tom taunted his little sister.

"Change it back you big dick!" Chrissy yelled.

"I'll give you a big dick right here," Tom said grabbing his crotch.

"Real mature, why don't you grow up," said Chrissy.

"Me grow up? Ok, how 'bout I start by telling Mom and Dad your nickname around school, huh, Blowjob Queen?" Tom taunted again, "How about you live up to that name and suck me off right now." As Tom said this he unzipped his pants and took his cock out.

Now Chrissy had sucked her brothers cock many times before. It all started when she asked him how to give a great blowjob, a few years ago when she wanted to impress her then boyfriend. Tom found it awkward at first to teach his sister the proper techniques, but soon he found it easier just to have her practice...on him. She wanted to learn so badly that she did it, and since had earned quite a reputation for how good she was at it. Tom used that knowledge to earn blowjobs from her every now and again. She had become better at it than Tom had ever imagined and he honestly loved her blowjobs more than anyone else's, even if it was his sister.

Chrissy didn't really love to suck her own brother off, but since he taught her in the first place, she felt she owed it to him when her asked. Plus, she had grown to love the taste of cock, and would suck off most anyone she could get her lips on.

"Sit down," she ordered as she knelt in front of him and took his cock in her hand. She lightly massaged his shaft and balls before putting her moist lips down over his head. She gradually took more and more of him into her mouth, using her pierced tongue to stroke the inside of his shaft. He became hard almost immediately and a slight moan emerged from his lips as his little sister took his whole 8 inches into her mouth.

"Damn, I taught you well," Tom grunted as Chrissy's head bobbed up and down on his erect prick. She began to move her head up and down faster while massaging his balls with one hand and tightly holding the base of his penis with the other, when the doorbell rang. Chrissy pulled away and stood up in front of Tom to go answer the door.

"Dammit, who the hell could that be," Tom said, "tell them to go the fuck away quick." Tom grabbed the nearest blanket and covered his stiff rod with it.

Chrissy wiped her mouth and answered the door. Much to Tom's delight, it was Chrissy's friend, Julia. Julia was a hot little brunette with large breasts and a perfect ass. At about 5"8', she was shorter than Chrissy, tan all over and had the tightest pussy Tom had ever fucked, as he did so just the week before. Chrissy hugged Julia as she walked through the door and Tom took in her cut-off jeans that practically went up her ass-crack.

"So what are you guys up to," Julia asked as she approached Tom's seat.

"Oh, I was just sucking Tom off," Chrissy replied casually.

"Wow, just like that, huh?" Julia giggled. She had known Chrissy sucked Tom off regularly, but she didn't know they would be so open about it.

"Yeah, Julia, why don't you help out with this," Tom said as he removed the blanket, revealing his still hard cock.

"Yeah Jules, wanna play with us," Chrissy asked coyly. She knew her brother had fucked her friend last week, and she knew Julia said it was the best fuck she ever had, so she would be more than willing to get another shot at her older brother's rod.

"Haha, ummm ok," was all Julia could muster as she approached Tom's cock. She knelt down in front of it and started sucking it, as Chrissy did the same. Tom couldn't believe it! His sister and her best friend were taking turns licking his balls and sucking his dick. How could it get any better!

"Damn that feels so good," Tom muttered.

"Yeah, well don't cum yet," Chrissy said as she stroked his shaft, "I wanna see you fuck Julia's brains out." Tom had never imagined his sister would want to watch him having sex, but she was incredibly turned on from the suckfest. Just the taste of cock got her wet and made her want more. As Julia continued to suck Tom's dick, Chrissy put her long blond hair in a ponytail, and took off her shirt, bra, and skirt. Tom had never see his sister naked before, and now, with just a thong on, he got his first look at his little sister. She was a gorgeous girl, about 5"10' with a perfect C-cup, a nice narrow waist and a juciy round ass. Tom stared in awe as Chrissy helped Julia take her shirt and bra off, before Julia resumed her licking of Tom's shaft and balls. Chrissy yanked Julia's shorts off, revealing a red thong and a beautful plump ass. It was all Tom could do to keep from shooting his load right then.

"Ok, Julia," Chrissy said, as she removed her thong to reveal the soft mound of flesh with just a patch of dark hair. "Come over here," Chrissy said as she removed her own thong and sat on the couch, spreading her legs wide to reveal her own pink paradise. Tom's mouth watered at the sight of his sister's hairless crotch and the pink flesh open for him to see. Julia crawled over to Chrissy and on all fours began to lick at her soft pubic mound.

"Yeah, that's it, Jules. I want you to tongue-fuck me to heaven. Tom, you get on your knees and fuck the shit out of Julia from behind. I want to hear her scream in my pussy," Chrissy ordered. Tom had never imagined his sister was so hardcore, but his dick didn't argue,and he moved into position behind Julia and slowly slid his cock into her pink hole. She moaned alittle as he pushed into her, and eventually she started making little squealing noises, muffled between Chrissy's legs.

"Oh, yes, fucking yes, fuck me with your tongue while my brother fucks your tight little pussy," Chrissy moaned. Tom began thrusting faster and Julia's squeals became more animated as he did so. Chrissy had closed her eyes and rolled her head back as Julia's tongue searched every inch of her dripping pussy.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum," Chrissy moaned.

"Meeee tooooo," Julia squealed from between Chrissy's thighs. "Oh, yes, yes, fuck me, yes, yeeeessss," Julia muttered as she climaxed all over Tom's cock. Chrissy shut her eyes tight and let out a scream as she cummed from the tongue she had been getting. Tom was on the verge of cumming when Julia pulled away, leaving Tom's throbbing cock with a desire for satisfaction.

"What the...," Tom muttered.

"Not yet Tom," Julia said, "I wanna see you fuck your sister." At this, Tom saw Chrissy's eyes go wide, but no denial came from her lips.

"Lay down on the couch, Chrissy," Julia said. Now she was the one giving orders. "I'm going to sit on your face and your going to tongue-fuck me now, while I watch your brother pound your fucking pussy till he comes."

Tom didn't know what to do, but Chrissy did as ordered and lay face up on the coach. Julia squatted over her face and Chrissy began to eat her pussy. Tom remained frozen, unsure, but his cock was still hungry for satisfaction. "Do it, Tom," Julia said. But Tom was still unsure.

"Do it, Tom, please just fuck me, I need you to fuck me so hard," came out of Chrissy's mouth. She was so wet and horny, she needed a cock, brother or not.

With that plea, Tom approached his sister's glistening mound. She was so wet, Tom's cock slipped right in. "Fuck yes, Tom, fuck me, fuck me hard," Chrissy spat in between licks of Julia's clit. Tom slid his prick into his little sister's pussy up to the hilt and held it there for a second. Chrissy was as tight as anyone Tom had ever fucked and her pussy was so wet and hot it felt like the best thing he'd ever screwed. "Ohhhh, ohhhh, please fuck me hard Tommmmyyy," Chrissy breathed out.

"Oh, yes, you're tongue feels so good on my clit," Julia was moaning.

Tom began to thrust in and out of his baby sister's hot cunt. Soon he was pounding in rythm with Chrissy's moans, but harder and faster as each second went by. Julia's soft moans and high squeals drove him on as he fucked his sister. He heard Chrissy's moans from between Julia's legs, as she bucked under him, along with his thrusts.

"Oh yessss, fuck me harder Tommy, harder!" she groaned as he sped up. His thrusts were coming faster, Julia's clit was being sucked on harder, and all three of them were moaning and squaling with pleasure.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Chrissy was repeating like a mantra, the words muffled by Julia's now gushing pussy.

"Oh damn, yes, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Tom moaned, "Oh fucking right, ohhh fuck, fuck!" Tom mimicked his sisters cries.

"Yes Tommy, shoot your load," Julia squealed, "shoot it in my mouth," she said as she leaned forward over Chrissy's body. Chrissy's words were inaudible now as Julia pinched her nipples and Tom bucked her harder and harder.

"Mmmmm, mmmm oh fuckkkkkkk yesssss," Chrissy exploded, her climax sending a gush of warm juices flowing over Tom's swollen cock as he pushed harder and harder into her. Her juices ran down her crack and flew off his dick as he thrust it in and out as fast as he could.

"Yeah, yes, ohhhhh, ahhhhh," Tommy shouted as he pulled his dick out seconds before he shot his load into Julia's waiting mouth. His 2nd stream hit her on the cheek, while the rest of it spurted onto his sisters swollen pussy and stomach. Julia quickly licked as much of it as she could off of Chrissy's cunt as she shuddered a last time. Then she bent over Chrissy's face and kissed her. Chrissy hungrily licked her brothers cum from Julia's tongue and cheek, as Tom collapsed into the chair.

"Your gonna have to come over more often, Jules," Chrissy said between breaths.

"I second that," Tom supplied.

"Mmmm, yes I am," said Julia as she smiled at Chrissy and Tom, "yes I am."

MFLuder
MFLuder
128 Followers