Tom's Treats Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Thanks,” I whispered to the woman. “You gave me a very good time then. I would like to see you again.”

“Thanks yourself,” she whispered back. “Let’s see what can be done about that.”

Then suddenly she grasped the hem of my trunks.

“What do you say girls, should he really have these on when we are naked?” she asked the others. The cheers got wild and they all demanded that she undressed me, which she did fervently. My cock was at least half-erect and nodded to the women when it got out in the open.

She bent over and kissed my cock and then made room for another woman.

I started my routine and soon became sure that this one was new to me but I went through my program. I discovered that she already was stark naked. Her pussy tasted sweet and she was aroused. She willingly opened her thighs and let my tongue into her pussy.

Again I told that I hadn’t had her before and was met by cheers. She knelt before me and took a good long suck on my dick before she left.

“I need water to drink,” I said. “This is like tasting wine; you need to refresh your taste in between taking sips. Please.”

I got a glass of water handed to me by the next woman. She giggled when she handed it over.

“Taste my wine. It’s flowing,” she whispered when I embraced her and cupped her full breasts.

This was another of the younger nurses. From her voice and boldness I thought it was the nurse who had asked the question and had said that she thought it was going to be fun. When my hand was on her belly she couldn’t wait any longer. She took it and pressed it at her naked pussy. I caressed her slit and indeed she was wet. It flowed between her thighs. I knelt and licked my way up her body when suddenly she sat down on a nearby chair.

She grasped my head and pulled me forward. I landed my nose in her pussy and dived in licking her. She tasted delicious and I told her so. It didn’t take long until she came in a shuddering orgasm. The women cheered her.

Again I had to tell that this was my first meeting with this gorgeous woman. And the answer was obviously correct. She stayed in the chair when I rose but gave my cock a good lick.

A new woman was immediately at my side. She took my cock in her mouth to start with. Directly I could tell that this wasn’t the first time she had sucked me. In fact it wasn’t more than a few hours since last time. But I did my routine. She was slightly aroused, enough to have a nice smell in her pussy.

I stood and declared where and when I had had this woman, not once but twice. They all cheered again.

Another nurse came up. She was complicated to judge. It was something definitely familiar about her but not enough to say that we had fucked. Her big soft breasts felt familiar and I could recall an image of a thick golden pubic bush. Before I had the chance to go down on her she knelt down and let her breasts slide over my leg and embrace my cock. She also sucked my dick briefly. And now the memory hit me. This was Lisa, the nurse who had taken my sperm sample. I was sure but wanted to taste her so I went down on her. She tasted fresh and salty and was a little wet. Her clit was easy to locate and I licked it. She moaned.

I stood.

“No I haven’t fucked this woman properly but she has sucked my cock and jacked me off. And she was good at it. She is Lisa,” I told the women.

“Right again,” Birgit announced.

The next was already lining up. She was in my arms and had me cup her breasts in no time. Again this was a young nurse with big breasts. She turned in my arms and had me grasp her ass cheeks. They were big and firm and soft to touch. She put her feet wide apart and my hand slipped down her crack and into her pussy. She was wet and hot. I knelt before her and flicked her clit with my tongue and fingered her pussy from behind. She screamed when she came.

The women were silent to start with then cheered.

“No,” I said, “it’s a pity that I haven’t had this lovely lady before.”

She recovered quickly and kissed my dick before she left.

The following woman was easy. Her wild grown bush and hairy armpits gave immediately a clue. It was Inga and her body was familiar to me. I gave her pussy a good lick though but she just jacked my cock a couple of times before she left.

A slender woman with small breasts and a shaven pussy was waiting. I recognized her quickly but gave her the full treatment. When I was about to go down on her she turned and bent over letting me face her pussy from behind. It was familiar as well. I probed her butt for a while before flicking her clit. As I remembered she was very orgasmic. I was right. She came almost at once when I put my tongue into her wet pussy.

I rose but stumbled against her bottom. She wriggled her ass and my cock slipped into her pussy. She bucked a few times and came again.

“My, my,” I heard Birgit say. “What was that, cheating? Does your cock have a memory as well?” She laughed throatily.

“Oh yes, of course. It remembers the feel of the pussy very clearly,” I answered her.

“Oh my goodness. We should check that out, shouldn’t we, girls,” Birgit said and laughed throatily again.

I withdrew and told the women where and when. It was correct but the cheers were subdued and I guess that they stared at my fully erect cock that no doubt glistened from the wetness of the woman’s pussy.

The next was already standing by. She stood motionless letting me caress her body without showing any emotion. I moved around her and cupped her breasts. They were big and heavy. I thought that I recognized them from the display at the poolside earlier. But now my hands recognized them. I got sure when I went down over her hips and belly and lower. Her pussy hair was trimmed short. She stood with her legs closed and squeezed her thighs together. She didn’t let me in between them. I felt around her for her ass and knelt before her. I could smell that she was aroused. Suddenly she knocked me over and I fell on my back. She straddled me and impaled herself on my cock in one movement. She rode me more and more frantic and came wildly.

She rose as quickly as she had entered me, leaving me lying on my back, my cock pointing towards the sky.

“Well, did your cock recognize her,” I heard Birgit ask.

“Yes,” I said, “she must be in your emergency team since I had her three weeks ago in that flat in the city. She was very good then and didn’t leave me like this,” I complained.

Just as I said that another woman straddled me and used my cock to caress her pussy slit. It was wet and soon she impaled herself on me. I felt for her breasts and met big soft ones I didn’t recognize. Her ass cheeks and the feel of her pussy were unfamiliar as well.

She held on. Somehow I got the message; they wanted my judgment.

“No,” I said, “this is the first time we fuck. But please go on, your pussy feels lovely.”

And she did. She was good and used her big breasts to fondle me, which I like. She fucked me slowly and increased her tempo when she felt I was meeting her thrusts. The other women cheered us when we got close to our orgasms that hit us with only a short time difference. We both cried out of delight and joy.

The blindfold was taken away. I looked up at the woman sitting on top of me. She looked as happy as I felt and smiled delightedly. She kissed me lightly before she rose and left me.

Lisa came over.

“Want my help to clean up,” she said giggling. “I have done it before.”

She knelt and took my cock in her mouth and milked me dry and licked up the female juice. She ended up using a warm rag. She gave my limp cock a last kiss and left.

I rose and looked at the women. They were spread around the pool and no one had bothered to put the tiny bottoms back on. They were all lovely naked. They smiled and winked at me.

Birgit stepped forward. She was most impressive standing erect and naked on high heels with her big breasts put forward and the long legs topped by her full bottom.

“Time for prizes,” she said. “Tom got it all correct.” She read out the winners. A young nurse called Anna had won and all cheered.

“Now let’s have afternoon tea,” Birgit announced.

“Birgit, wait a second. Can I ask for something?” I asked.

“Yes of course, Tom. Anything you want,” Birgit said and smiled at me.

“Well,” I began. “I have been intimate with all of you. You know me but I don’t know who you are. It would be nice to know your names.”

“Yes, of course, I should have thought of that. Please ladies, introduce yourself to Tom during our tea-break,” Birgit said giggling.

“There is one more thing,” I said before Birgit went inside. “I also want to connect your names to the memory in my hands of your great bodies. So if I am allowed to caress you again I would be most grateful.”

“Well, well, that can’t do any harm, can it? Anyone against it? No? Good. Go ahead then,” Birgit said laughingly. “By the way, how grateful will you be?”

The nurses giggled between them and the spirit rose. They began to put their swim wear back on.

A young nurse quickly came up to me and introduced herself as Stella. She was still naked. From her voice I at once recognized her as the brave nurse and it was very pleasant to caress her body. She even took my hand and pressed it against her pussy. I got a finger inside her and must have touched her soft spot. Her knees buckled and she cried out before she hugged me.

We all went into the big kitchen where tea, coffee, wine and drinks were placed on the table together with pastries. There must have been a maid hidden somewhere.

The nurses seemed to line up to introduce themselves. I chatted for a while with each one while I let my hands explore her body. They let me touch them everywhere I wanted to and some of them pressed themselves against me. They also caressed my bottom and cock. A few hadn’t put their bras back on. It was lovely.

Birgit pushed me into a corner.

“You were very good,” she said. “The girls liked it and so did I. Take this pill; it will help you to recover.” She giggled and handed me another of these small blue pills.

All returned to the pool with refreshments. Many had not only tea or coffee but drinks as well. The spirit was high and laughter was frequent.

Birgit stood before us again.

“That was a good show, wasn’t it?” she said. “Tom was marvelous and the rest of you participated excellently. It was quite arousing, wasn’t it? Now it’s time for the educational part of our gathering. Today we will educate ourselves with the help of EBL - Experience Based Learning. Today’s topic is the male staying power.”

She certainly got their attention. They were horny and felt that something was on.

“Tom here has another skill,” Birgit continued. “Those of us who have had him know that he not only is a considerate lover but also has a tremendous staying power. And he recovers fast. You saw him earlier have a hard on all the time and then get an orgasm. And let me tell you that it was his fourth in less than 15 hours. Although he took me twice during the night giving me numerous orgasms he more or less raped me in the shower this morning.”

They all cheered me.

“Now, I want to know how a Viagra treatment works on such a man in this situation. I think it’s good for all of us to learn about that. I suggest that we have another betting. And the question will be: How many of us can Tom bring to an orgasm before he shoots his load? And he must fuck us when we get an orgasm that counts. He has taken Viagra for a week now and the last pill less than an hour ago. There will be a bonus for everyone that participates and the usual prizes for the best guesses.”

The response was overwhelming. Most of them were a little tipsy and all were horny. Nobody wanted to be left out. No one was shy any more.

Of course, Viagra. No vitamins or herbs for potency. Now I remembered having read somewhere that it was small blue pills but it wasn’t in my mind that I would need it. Impotency isn’t exactly my problem.

“Tom, are you game? Let me help you a little,” Birgit giggled. And she stroked my cock until she felt that it responded. But I felt a little spent.

The betting was organized and a thick athlete’s mattress with cushions was placed on the pool deck.

Immediately when the mattress was in place two of the younger nurses tested it. One lay down on her back, the other on her stomach and they tested the swing in the mattress. They both spread the legs. Their pussy hair glistened in the sun. The pink pussy lips were open and inviting. They were lovely and ready.

Birgit came to fetch me. She pushed me towards the mattress. Halfway there another young woman suddenly knelt in front of me and started sucking my cock. She held on for a second and looked up at Birgit and me. It was Stella, the brave nurse.

“He must be hard if he is going to fuck,” she giggled and went on sucking. She was good and it didn’t take long before I was ready. She stood and they both pushed me against the two nurses on the mattress.

I knelt before them and caressed the pussies. I took turns on them both licking their pussies before I decided that it was time to enter. When I approached the nurse lying on her back with my cock ready she raised her knees and parted her thighs. When I got inside her pussy she put them on my shoulders and raised her hips to meet me. We fucked intensively and she was so hot that she came almost at once. There was no doubt, her scream could be heard a long way.

Hands were dragging me off her. Before me was the other nurse waiting with her ass up in the air and her knees spread wide. I probed her cunt with my finger intending to caress her first. But she told me in crude words to get my cock inside and fuck. I did as she told me. She was narrow and squeezed my cock real good. There was resistance when I moved in and out. I reached under her and cupped her breasts. It was the woman with small breast that I had before. She met me real good and I banged into her as hard as I could. I remembered that she liked it a little rough. She was good and got me well on my way. It was sheer luck that she came quickly and fell flat on her stomach, leaving me standing on my knees with my cock standing straight out.

Again hands pulled me away and pressed me down on my back. Stella with her nice big breasts mounted me and rode in gallop. She came and was replaced by another. When she was finished she fell down over me. I took the chance and rolled us over and got up.


The women were standing in a tight circle. They were crazy. One of them lay down on a cushion to raise her hips. I knelt at her side and caressed her body. It was Christina, one of the elder nurses. I kissed my way down to her pussy and flicked over her clit. She was ready but I kept on licking her. I remembered that she was able to have multiple orgasms. By now I was very much into the game and wanted to score as high as possible. I decided to get many points out of this woman.

She soon came in her first orgasm. I didn’t give her time to calm down but immediately entered her and started to fuck her with long slow strokes. She screamed and met my thrusts and it felt really good with her already raised hips. She started to come. I could tell because her cunt muscles flexed. I looked for Birgit to make sure that she was there to keep the accounts. I didn’t have to worry. She stood over us with lust on her face.

I slowed down for a short while. I had to make sure that the orgasms were separated to be counted. Then I hit her again with hard strokes and soon had her screaming of pleasure. We repeated it a number of times until she pushed me out.

I was focused on the competition which helped to keep my arousal down. The women were also fucking only to pleasure themselves, which helped as well. But this woman’s pussy was such a nice accommodation for my cock that it was luck that she had got enough for the time being.

I had barely got my breath back when Birgit took me by my cock and led me to a table.

“Now it’s my turn,” she yelled. “Fuck me good and hard.” She bent over the table and spread her legs wide. She was dripping wet and I plowed right in. She was so wet and worked up that I bottomed her out on my first stroke. She cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure but started immediately to buck and thrust back. I searched for her clit and found it hard and protruding. She got wild when I pressed and rotated my finger over it. She collapsed over the table when she came.

I wasn’t left alone for long though. Four or five of the nurses pulled me away from her and carried me back to the mattress. A woman was on her back, thighs parted wide. Stella again. The women held me over her and she directed my cock into her pussy when the nurses lowered me down on her. She wriggled her ass to make my cock slid into her. Then she thrust violently upward urging me to fuck her.

It went on like that for a long time. The women were crazy and horny as hell. They arranged to be taken in many different positions. I didn’t have to think how to take them. The group did it. The group also pushed forward those who were a little hesitant or just wanted to watch. Suddenly I had Birgit on my cock again. They all came easily and I lost count completely. When I could I stayed in a pussy motionless for a while to calm down.

Eventually the group was satisfied. I rose and looked around to see who was next. A woman stood bent over a low chair near by. Her ass was in my direction and looked marvelous in that raised position. She shifted her weight from one leg to the other back and forth making her ass cheeks to lift and stretch. When I watched she moved her feet apart showing a lovely ass crack lined with thick black hair. Her butt hole was on full display and I thought I should tease her a little.

I quietly moved close to her and aimed my slippery cock at her inviting butt hole. She jumped when she felt my cock probe her ass. She had been relaxed and our combined movements made my cock head to slip through her sphincter muscle. Surprised she turned her head and looked at me. It was Lena, one of the older nurses, and it hadn’t been her intention to be fucked. She had been talking to another nurse sitting on the deck and had innocently been standing so invitingly.

“Oh no,” she exclaimed. “I won’t take you up there. Never. I can’t do it.”

She smiled, rocked her ass slightly forward and pushed me out of her ass. She groped between her thighs for my cock and helped herself to caress her sensitive spots and then guided me inside her pussy. She moaned and met me. She raised her upper body and I slowed down to embrace her and cup her nice breasts. She then bent over again and I fucked her with short hard jabs until she came.

Birgit came up to me with a broad smile on her face. The women had calmed down and most of them were just sitting looking on. No one was lining up. She gently stroked my cock, which glistened in the sun from a fantastic mixture of pussy juices. She frowned and looked a little concerned.

“I think we have come to the end of this session of EBL,” she said. “I knew that Tom is a powerful man but this was extraordinary. It has been most valuable and quite pleasurable, haven’t it girls?”

They all cheered but a little subdued I thought.

“And we have a very clear winner,” Birgit went on. “Although she wasn’t near she was closest to this most impressive number. Stella, come and get your reward.”

Stella jumped up. She cried out of joy and danced forward. She flung herself at me and hugged me holding me tight. Her lovely body pressed against mine

“Thank you, thank you so much. I had to choose a high number; the lower ones were already taken when I placed my bet. I didn’t think I should have a chance in hell and then you performed even better. Much better in fact.”

She laughed loudly and then hugged me again, grinding her body against mine. Suddenly she jumped up and put her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. My cock poked her ass.