Tom's Wife, Joe's Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Mandy01's continuation of JPB's first two chapters.
12.2k words
2.91
73.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandy01
Mandy01
454 Followers

I commented to JPB that this was good for a third chapter, and I thought he maybe do just that. Since he hasn't then I couldn't let a chance go by. This is a slight departure from my usual monogamous coupling, but I thought the way JPB set the story up, it might work. Only the readers can judge for sure. Reading Tom's Wife, Joe's Slut Ch 01 and Tom's Wife, Joe's Slut Ch 02 is advisable if you haven't already. I would like to thank Winterfoxx for help in editing and helping with the American vernacular...points finger...his fault if it's wrong...lol The rest I'll take full responsibility for.

Enjoy!


Another week has gone by, and I have resigned myself to the fact that Tom may never come back. In one respect I couldn't blame him, while in another he was as much if not more at fault as me. I took this time to do some serious soul searching. What is it that makes one person so damn attractive and another so damn uninspiring?

When you boil it down, Joe is a very unattractive son-of-a-bitch! He is even more so in character if not so much in looks. Sure he has a nice big package. However is that all there is to life? I was concluding it wasn't even damn close. In fact all he seemed to be to me, was one giant dick!

On the other hand, what about Tom? Up until the shit hit the fan, I thought he was a loving, kind and gentle husband. I loved and adored him. However he has now shown me his true colors, which is a damn spineless wimp. He didn't stand up and protect HIS wife and family. He can't be relied upon to protect your back, therefore making it impossible to respect him for allowing Joe to run rough shod all over him.

I knew then I was losing my love for Tom and it both saddened and angered me. But while Tom is losing his wife and I'm losing my husband, it was Joe who was primarily at fault. If you want to put figures to it, then in my opinion Joe has to take responsibility for fifty percent of what has happened. Tom's refusal to stop his brother makes up forty percent, and I'll happily accept ten percent for my stupid brain fart of an idea to humiliate Joe and force Tom to taking action.

What infuriated me the most was Joe's conceited opinion of himself as God's gift to the female gender. What made me angry as well was the fact that I, along with numerous other women, have re-enforced his over inflated egotistical opinion of himself as a total stud. It still embarrasses and galls me when I think back on how I knelt in front of Joe and begged him to fuck me, as though my life would end if he took his cock and walked away.

I knew if I didn't break this habit, I was destined to end up like Shelly, nothing more than a cock addicted mindless fuck slut. It was time to get my life back on track I couldn't sit here pining over what could have been and leaving myself open to something more destructive. I knew the way I was feeling, and if Joe showed up I'd crumble. That wasn't what I wanted deep down.

I needed to get my ass and head wired together in order to stop thinking with my pussy and refrain from acting like a piece of moronic slut. Staying here at home waiting was only putting myself at the disposal of Joe and his asshole friends. After belittling myself for what felt like months but in fact was only days, I woke up one the third morning with a more positive attitude. The first thing I needed to do was set some goals.

First on the list was the house. Since my wimp of a husband had chosen to run off and hide, I need to be sure of my financial well-being. I had received some notification if payments weren't made in the very near future, then the bank would foreclose on the loan. It appears that since Tom's disappearance, there have been no payments made by him.

To take care of the arrears on the mortgage, I needed a job and to get back to finishing my studies in Business Management. I realized this would have a compounding effect and would kill two birds with one stone. One I'd be securing my home and financial independence, and two it will keep me away from the house for extended periods of time with work and night classes. I knew if I could keep Joe at bay for long enough, the memory of his enormous cock would fade.

It didn't take me long to find a job. While it was a dead end position, waitressing paid the bills but only barely, and allowed me to continue my studies to get into employment that is more lucrative. Things were tight and there was a lot I had to do without. But in its own way, it gave me a new appreciation of how good it feels to be standing on your own two feet. I still had not heard from Tom, but Joe and his asshole friends were another kettle altogether. Joe and Shelly had been leaving messages on the answering machine on a daily basis, and I deleted them without listening to any of their bullshit.

I didn't know if he was coming around to the house or not, but he never showed up while I was home. But that wasn't all that often and when I was home I never turned on any lights. Savings on the electric bill helped to make the mortgage payments.

I had to work split shifts, which fortunately paid more than regular shifts. I'd get up and be out of the house by five in the morning to start my breakfast shift. Later I'd go to the library and study between breakfast and my lunchtime shift that finished around three in the afternoon. I was back at the library until they closed at five in the evening, and then I got to evening classes that started at six and ran until nine that night. I had a busy schedule and it left little time at home.

One night I was standing outside school after class waiting for my bus. Bradley Turwood was my tutor and he came out, closing and locking up the building. "Still here?" He quipped as he turned the key in the lock.

I smiled nervously. "Yes, still here, looks as though my bus is running a little later than normal!"

Mr. Turwood stepped up beside me, sliding his hands into his pockets, and stared across the street. "Nice evening!" He commented as he looked up into the night sky. I glanced at him with a critical eye. He didn't look at me. But as he gazed down the street past me he finished, "I can give you a ride home if you like, if you're worried about standing here all alone?"

I've been hit on by lots of guys, but this made me smile. Turwood seemed to be going out of his way to be nonthreatening and I thought it was cute. "If it's not out of your way, I'd be delighted to accept a lift."

He smiled but still didn't look straight at me. Instead he hung his head with the makings of a smile lifting the corner of his mouth, making him much more likable. He pointed, "My car is over there."

I got the distinct impression that he was a shy sort of man, certainly not brash or uncouth as Joe. He sat and kept his eyes on the road, not once checking me out. I was expecting an advance, but he didn't seem all that comfortable. Riding for a little while in silence, I thought I'd break up some of this ice. "Just before the lesson finished tonight Mr. Turwood, you asked if anyone knew what the eight principles of the ISO 9000 were.

He smiled and nodded. "Please call me Brad, or Bradley. Do you know the answer?"

I settled back in my seat and leant up against the door. "I think I do...Bradley, and if I'm not mistaken they are...Customer Focus; Involvement of People; Leadership; Process Approach; Factual Approach; System Approach; Continual Improvements; and Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationships?"

Bradley's smile lit up his face. "Well done, I'm impressed. I see you've been reading ahead of the rest of the class."

After that Bradley loosened up, and we were discussing business ethics as we rounded the corner into my street. One quick glance saw Joe's car sitting in my driveway and I immediately asked him to drive on past. Glancing at me from the corner of his eye he commented, "Trouble?"

My mood had taken a sharp downturn and I snapped angrily. "You could say that! Trouble with a big dick and no idea how to use it, along with no social graces!" We got to the end of the street and I asked Bradley to let me out at the park. "He won't stay too long. I'll just hang out here and wait him out."

Bradley didn't stop and suggested as he looked at the clock on the dash. "It's early, how about I buy you a drink and if you're feeling up to it, you can fill me in on your problems."

I was of two minds and I knew if I stayed here knowing what Joe could do to me, then I was in jeopardy of going home and letting Joe have his way. I hated the idea. I hated the fact that I had little to no control over my feelings. Added to that, two months without any sex was having undesirable effects on me. At the same time, I was little suspicious of Bradley's intentions.

"No monkey business, just a drink to fill in the time so I can avoid Joe!"

Bradley held up his hands in protest. "I promise, just two friends having a social drink and discussing problems!"

Ten minutes later found us in a private secluded corner of the TC club. "So what's the deal with this guy, Joe?"

I don't know why I let it all out to an almost stranger. Only fifteen minutes ago, I thought Bradley was shy. Now I have to admit my first opinion might have been a little hasty. Now he exuded an air of confidentiality. And much to my embarrassment, I related the whole sordid mess. Bradley, to his credit sat and listened. "So you're not comfortable with the idea this Joe guy, your brother-in-law, has turned you into a sex addict?"

I smiled at his use of terminology. "I appreciate you not calling me a slut! I was never all that sexually adventurous before. Now I get horny at the drop of a hat. Not good for a stable relationship with a husband, if you know what I mean?"

Bradley chuckled. "I don't know you well enough to be calling you a slut, and it all depends on the husband and what he's comfortable with. But I can see your point. You say your husband...Tom, didn't do anything to stop his brother?"

I nodded my affirmation, however kept any further comment to myself. "If I were you, I wouldn't be worried about your husband. It sounds like he's been dominated by Joe all his life. There was nothing you could have done about that. He has to fight his own demons. You're not in the position to do it for him."

I watched Bradley's face and tried to gauge his inference. "I'm now not as angry about Tom's lack of backbone as I am about my own actions. Up until the confrontation, I thought myself a good faithful wife. Joe the asshole has ripped the idea right out of me. The fact that Tom wouldn't or couldn't stop him is beside the point. I know now I am an addict and the more I think about it the more I want to fuck and the more it galls me to think Joe is right!"

Bradley smiled and I felt a little annoyed by it. "You think that's funny?" I snapped in irritation.

Bradley kept chuckling and nodded then shook his head. "Yes and no! I think your belief that you are a civilized and a socially advanced individual is making it hard for you to understand the mechanics of procreation. We are all animals with the inherent desires that go along with it."

I sat back thinking about what Bradley was saying. "So you're saying that every woman is a slut in the making? That's a little cynical, don't you think?"

Bradley nodded his head and then bobbed it from side to side as though he was weighing up the alternatives. "Again, yes and no! If you want to put it that way then every male is a slut most of the time. Women are sluts for about one week a month." What Bradley had said and the grin on his face wouldn't allow me to feel as though I'd been slighted.

"Then you're saying that my hormones have more control over me than I would like?"

"Definitely! Moreover, women are the ones that find this concept harder to accept. Hormones bombard men all the time, but for us it's a constant attack if you will, so we get used to it and just accept. Most of the time we just let it happen."

"Women accuse us of not thinking about anything else. That's an exaggeration, but we do think about sex a lot of the time, especially when there's a desirable female around. It's Mother Nature's insurance policy in order that the human race continue. Most of us can control ourselves to a point for society's sake."

"Women on the other hand have periods, 'no pun intended', of what you might loosely term normalcy when your hormones aren't bombarding you and making you think of sex. This is when you believe you are in total control. Conversely you then get intense periods of sexual hunger. For you it's hard to accept you are controlled by your hormones, no differently than males, just more sporadic in nature."

I debated what he was saying and I couldn't refute it. I didn't know much about the causes of sexual arousal. "What's the bet you had your periods about two weeks after the confrontation with Joe?"

I reflected back to that fateful night and the look on my face as I came to the realization what Bradley was saying had merit. "I'm right, aren't I?"

"Fuck you and damn hormones!" I spat dejectedly. Bradley laughed and I felt stupid and the heat of embarrassment rose up my neck. "I'm not a fucking animal!"

Bradley just chuckled. "Yes you are, just like me and every other being on the planet. You just have a more evolved brain and an individuality that opposes Mother Nature's grand plan."

I took a gulp from my wine glass as Bradley continued, "Human beings like to think they are monogamous, but what screws this up is sentience, a person's self-awareness, their individuality. There are birds that mate for life. Even if their mate dies the one that's left will go each year to their nesting site and build, waiting for their mate that will never arrive. They won't enter into any courtship with any others during the mating season.

I thought about that piece of information. "That's really sad!"

"I know but because birds aren't self-aware, sentient, then they don't feel grief. They just act on instinct and nothing more! Humans aren't wired that way or that dedicated. They confuse mate-ship with ownership. Humans feel in certain ways they own their partner, like Joe now feels that he owns you. He believes he took you off Tom."

"So you're saying the brain fart I attempted to do wasn't wrong, it was just at the wrong time?"

"Precisely! Had you confronted Joe a week or two earlier or later, then I'm sure you would have done exactly what you intended on doing and laughed in his face when he got his cock out. The problem you had was your hormones telling you this was the right time and the alpha male standing in front of you was more desirable than your husband. When you bring it down to basic instinct, he's stronger, more assertive, therefore as far as Mother Nature is concerned, a better choice for your offspring."

"So what you're saying is, I don't have to worry about what I did, but more so when I did it?"

"Exactly! And now that you know what's happening to you on a sublevel basis, you can use that well developed brain of yours to forearm yourself when the need arises."

I roughly calculated my cycle and determined that I was just past my fertile period, so I was safe from coercion and Joe's advances. I smiled and Bradley smiled along with me. "I want to thank you for helping me to understand what went wrong. I was so concerned that I had turned into this raving nymphomaniac."

Bradley took another swig of his beer. "That's the problem with most women who see themselves as 'sluts'. They really aren't. However they have experienced a connection with a male at their hungriest time, and then either being fooled, or fooling themselves into believing they are a nymphomaniac"

"There are actually very few real nymphomaniacs. That is more of a medical condition, an imbalance of hormones that can be controlled. The human mind is a wonderful thing. It can make itself believe anything it wants too. It's why women are able, if the conditions are right, to be sexually responsive at just about any time of the month."

Bradley got this cheeky grin on his face. "I have to admit that I thank god for that one!" We both broke out laughing.

It was still only eleven o'clock by the time Bradley pulled up in to my now empty driveway. He got out, opened my door like the gentleman he is, and walked me to my front door. I stood on tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for all you help."

Before Bradley could answer, we heard a growl from behind. "Where the fuck have you been you sleazy whore?"

I turned to see Joe scowling at us. "Fuck off Joe! I have no interest in your neanderthal antics right now!"

Joe advanced on me and I backed up feeling the front door at my back. I had nowhere to go and before I could even think of what to do, Bradley stepped between Joe and me. "Back off buddy!" he growled as he placed his hand on Joe's shoulder.

Joe stopped for an instant then shrugged the hand off him. "Don't stick your nose into something that don't concern you pal. She's my whore and if you want a piece of her ass, then you gotta go through me."

I was surprised Bradley didn't back down, instead he pushed Joe backwards. "She no man's whore, and if you persist on sexually harassing her then you're the one who'll be regretting your actions." The venom in Bradley's voice wasn't easy to miss.

Joe took a swing at Bradley and to my relief Bradley sidestepped the attack and delivered a crushing blow to Joe's midriff. As Joe doubled up Bradley gave him a short sharp left jab to his face and Joe was on the ground dazed. Turning to me, he advised. "Get inside and lock all the doors while I take the trash out! I'll pick you up from your work tomorrow and drop you off after class just in case this piece of shit thinks he can get you on your own."

I did as Bradley had asked. As I leaned against the inside of the door with my heart pounding in my chest and a damp spot forming in my panties, I wondered why Tom couldn't have fought for me like that years ago. I had another thought. If Brad was right and Joe displayed the aura of an alpha male, then what the hell was Brad? He certainly didn't back down or cower in front of Joe, so where does that put Brad on the masculine scale?

~...~

For the next couple of weeks Brad picked me up and dropped me off. Every spare minute we chatted and I started to think Bradwas very comfortable in his own skin. This wasn't some unthinking cretin that gave way to his basic instincts. He certainly wasn't the shy retiring type I thought either. No, Brad displayed an air of confidence and it rubbed off on everyone he came into contact. I was starting to have second thoughts about asking him in for a nightcap, when I suddenly thought about my cycle and realized I was at the time of the month I wanted, even needed a man. It made me smile to think that I was now back under control, and maybe I had now found a mate that could give me those good feelings.

Before I had a chance to ask him in, three shadows came out of nowhere and two grabbed Brad while the third started to hit him. I recognized Joe as the assailant, with Paul and Ralph holding Brad, I started to scream. "Leave him alone you assholes!"

Joe sneered at me and he took another shot at Brad. "Your knight in shining armor isn't so tough now, is he?"

Brad coughed and spluttered weakly. "Get inside Karen and lock the doors!" This was while he tried to struggle with the men holding him. Joe took another shot at Brad's face and I saw blood spray out of his mouth. I quickly open the door and rushed inside. Shutting and locking the door, I grabbed the phone on my way past the hall table and dialed 911. While I was waiting for the operator, I went into the den.

Mandy01
Mandy01
454 Followers