Tongue Lashing

Story Info
Lisa likes being licked; John convinces Robert to do it.
2.9k words
4.08
57.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

I never should have done it in the first place. I knew that it was totally wrong to be doing something like that with my sister in law behind my brother's back. Lisa had been begging me to do it with her since I told her about it a few months earlier.

She said that she'd asked Robert if he'd do it and he had gotten disgusted and told her that he'd never do something so dirty. It got to a point where she had been calling and emailing me three or four times every day to ask me to do it with her.

Out of frustration I finally gave in. I had a day off of work when Robert was working so I went over to their house and I did it.

Lisa loved every second of it. As soon as we'd finished she asked me when we could do it again. I tried to tell her that it had been a one time thing and that it was over. She wouldn't accept that. Her calls and emails intensified until I was having a hard time getting any work done because of all the calls and emails.

Robert plays golf every Saturday morning so to get Lisa to stop bothering me I told her that I would come over Saturday mornings after Robert had left and we could do it for 2 hours and be done before he got home.

For a few weeks it went like that. Lisa loved it, I enjoyed it, but I felt terrible to be doing that to my brother.

I finally told her that we had to stop. The calls and the emails started again. For two months I held firm and ignored her, but it got to a point where I had to bring an end to the situation.

On a Wednesday at lunch time I walked into Robert's law office. He was walking a client out so he saw me as I walked in.

"John, glad to see you, what can I do for you?" Robert asked.

"I was hoping I could buy you lunch and we could talk." I said.

"Sure John. Rachel, I'm taking lunch, if anyone calls take a message and tell them I'll get back to them after 1:00." Robert said.

Robert and I went down the street to a quiet little diner and ordered our food.

"Okay John, what's up?" Robert asked.

"Has Lisa been any different lately?" I asked.

"Well yeah, she's been all excited about the new furniture. She's wanted to redo the living room for a long time." Robert said.

"No I mean has she been different in the bedroom?" I asked.

"Well, she has been pretty frisky lately if that's what you mean." Robert said.

"Has she asked you for anything different in the bedroom?" I asked.

"No, it's the same old stuff, she just wants more and she wants to have sex more frequently. She's been that way for a couple of months." Robert said.

The waitress brought our food.

"So she hasn't been asking for anything other than what you two normally do?" I asked.

"Nope. The only thing that's been different is that she wants sex a lot more often. I don't know what brought it on, but she's wearing me out. You obviously are building up to something so just skip all the preliminaries and just tell me." Robert said.

"Okay. Over the past several months Lisa has been repeatedly asking me to come over and do something for her." I said.

"I assume you mean something sexual." Robert said.

"Yes, I do. Do you remember what you said Lisa had asked you to do several months ago that you thought was gross?" I asked.

Robert thought for a minute, then his eyes went wide.

"You mean the part with her...?" Robert asked.

"Yes. That's what she's been asking me to do." I said.

"And what have you told her?" Robert asked.

"Robert, I'm sorry, but several times I did say yes. She begged me until I did it the first time. I told her it was a one time thing, but she kept begging and begging and I gave in. We met every Saturday while you were golfing for a while, but I stopped it two months ago. She's been calling and emailing me non-stop begging me to do it again." I said.

"John...I don't really know what to say right now." Robert said.

"I know this can't be easy for you to hear right now Robert. From the way she keeps begging me; it's obvious to me that she really wants more of that." I said.

"Don't even think about it." Robert said.

"I'm not. The reason I wanted to talk to you was to try to convince you to do it for her." I said.

"Are you nuts? I'm not gonna do that." Robert said.

"Robert, from the way she's sounded on the phone she really wants it. She sounded really eager for it this morning when she called me at work. I'm not sure how much longer she'll try to convince me before she starts looking for someone else, but I've got a real strong feeling that if she has to she will go looking for someone to do that for her." I said.

"Go outside our marriage just for that?" Robert asked.

"You weren't there Robert. You didn't see the way she reacted to it. She loved it. She had 3 orgasms the first time." I said.

"Three? From that?" Robert asked.

"Yes. I'm telling you this because you're my brother and because this is my fault. If I hadn't agreed to do that for her we wouldn't be where we're at. I know that it isn't something that you want to do, but if you want to keep Lisa from straying you might just have to learn a new skill to keep her happy." I said.

"And you're fairly certain that she'll try to find someone else to do this if I don't do something?" Robert asked.

"I've got some experience with desperate lovers, she's cracking. Either we do something now or it's only a matter of time before she takes things into her own hands." I said.

"We? You're going to help me?" Robert asked.

"Yes. Like I said it's my fault. Besides, I already have a plan. That is if you're willing to bite the bullet and do it." I said.

"Well the other alternative is worse than this one, so what's your plan?" Robert asked.

"You call Lisa and tell her that you have to work late or have a dinner meeting or something. Some reason that she'll believe for you being late. Then late this afternoon I'll call her and tell her that I've changed my mind and ask her if she can meet me at my house. She'll think you won't be home for hours so she'll rush right over to meet me. I'll tell her that I want to tie her up and blindfold her while I do it. She'll agree because she told me that if I did it for her I could do whatever I wanted to her. Once she's tied up and blindfolded you come out of the closet where you've been hiding, do it; then take the blindfold off of her. What do you think?" I asked.

"She really said you could do anything you wanted to her?" Robert asked.

"Yes; but that's only because she enjoys this so much. Once you show her that you're willing and able to do this for her she'll forget all about me." I said.

"Okay. I guess the sooner I call her the better right? So I'd better get back to the office. What time should I come over to your house?" Robert asked.

"I'll have her come at 5:00 so if you can be there at 4:00 or so it would be great. And park a few blocks away so she doesn't see your car." I said.

"Right." Robert said.

I got to my house a little before Robert did. He set up a chair in my closet so he could hide easily. When we had everything ready I had Robert be quiet while I dialed Robert and Lisa's home number.

"Hello?" Lisa asked.

"Lisa, it's John." I said.

"John, I was hoping you'd call. Have you changed your mind?" Lisa asked.

"Yes I have. Do you know what Robert's schedule is so we can work out a time to meet?" I asked.

"As luck would have it he called me right after lunch and said he has a late meeting with an important client and told me that I shouldn't wait up." Lisa said.

"Well, then I'd say it's our lucky day. Just in case he gets home before we're done you'd probably better come over here so that you can be coming back from somewhere yourself if he beats you home." I said.

"Good idea. I'll be right over." Lisa said.

We hung up.

"Well, she's on her way. When she gets over here she's probably gonna be pretty frisky. I might have to play along with her a little bit before we get into the bedroom." I said.

"Just don't play too much. My goal is to keep her from straying not help it happen." Robert said.

Robert went and hid in the closet. A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door. Lisa jumped into my arms as soon as I opened the door.

"Easy, somebody might see us." I said.

I closed the door and locked it. Lisa spun me around and kissed me.

"You don't know how long I've been dreaming of this." Lisa said.

"Well, I'd say that it's probably been about 2 months; that's how long you've been begging me to do this again." I said.

"Oh yeah." Lisa said.

"Well you're here for one reason so let's just get too it." I said.

"Ooh, ready to just jump in are we?" Lisa asked.

"Yep. Though I do have some special requests." I said.

"Such as?" Lisa asked.

"I'd like you to be blindfolded and tied up." I said.

"Ooh, somebody's getting kinky on me. I'm game. Let's go." Lisa said.

Lisa took her clothes off, got on the bed with her ass up in the air and her face down on the bed. I've used ropes before so I had some handy and knew how to tie them. I tied Lisa's arms together and tied them between her thighs so that all 4 of her limbs were tied together and she was unable to move from the position she was in.

I'm also the owner of some blindfold/masks that are much more effective than a simple handkerchief tied around the head. I outfitted Lisa with one that covers the eyes and the whole face but has nose holes for breathing and a kind of wire cage over the mouth that allows the person wearing it to speak, but they can't see a thing. Then I pulled out one more little toy that would make this whole thing easier.

"Lisa, I'm going to put some earphones on you. They'll keep you from hearing what's going on. It's supposed to make what you feel that much more intense because it removes all sounds so you can concentrate completely on what you feel." I said.

"That sounds great." Lisa said.

I put the head phones on her.

"Lisa, if you can hear me say something. Lisa if you want me to do this and you can hear me, say something." I said.

I got no response so I knew she couldn't hear anything. Just in case I walked over to the closet and opened the door quietly.

"John? Where are you? Why are you teasing me like this? I can't see you, I can't hear you, and you tease me like this? Please, I need it." Lisa said.

"She can't hear anything?" Robert asked.

"Nope. She's all yours." I said.

"What exactly do I do?" Robert asked.

"You tease her asshole with your tongue by flicking it. You move your tongue around it; you push your tongue into it a little bit..." I said.

"Into it?" Robert asked.

"Yeah. Trust me; it's not as bad as you think. Oh, you can spend some time on her pussy too, she'll expect that, but if you rub her clit with your thumb and lick her asshole for about an hour she'll never think of anyone else but you again." I said.

"An hour?" Robert asked.

"Yep. I'll be out front watching a movie if you need anything." I said.

"Okay." Robert said.

"Hey, relax, you'll do fine." I said.

I gave Robert a pat on the back and walked out into my living room, popped in a DVD and cracked open a beer.

For the next hour and a half I heard Lisa moaning, panting, and calling my name begging for more. I kind of felt bad about that part since she was calling my name when her husband Robert was the one with her, but there wasn't anything I could do about it.

After an hour and a half the sounds stopped so I walked down the hall to check on them.

"Oh hey, I was just about to take off the headphones and blindfold. I had an idea about it though. How about we're both here when I do?" Robert asked.

"If that's what you want." I said.

Robert turned Lisa over so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Get the chair out of the closet and sit down. When I take the headphones say something to her. She'll be able to tell that you're away from the bed so ask her if she liked what your friend did." Robert said.

I laughed.

"This should be good." I said.

I grabbed the chair and put it a good distance from the bed. Robert removed the headphones.

"So Lisa, did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"John? You sound pretty far away. How did you take the headphones off?" Lisa asked.

"I didn't. My friend did." I said.

"Friend? You mean someone else was here?" Lisa asked.

She sounded mortified.

"Of course. You didn't think I'd keep something like this to myself did you? Besides you seemed to enjoy what he did to you. Though I'm sure it hurt his feelings when you called my name." I said.

"You mean it wasn't you, it was...?" Lisa asked.

"Yep. Once I had you all tied up he took over." I said.

"Oh God, what have I done?" Lisa asked.

"Well I don't think it's a matter of what you did, but what you're going to do next." I said.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

"Well after what my friend did for you the least you can do is give him a blowjob." I said.

"No John, no I can't." Lisa said.

"Oh yes you can. Go ahead; take that mask off of her so you can get into her mouth." I said.

Robert removed the mask and Lisa tilted her head down in shame and clamped her eyes shut.

"Lisa, this man just pleasured you for an hour and a half and you won't even look him in the face? Look at him Lisa, please." I said.

Slowly Lisa turned her head up and opened her eyes.

"Robert?" Lisa asked.

"Surprise." Robert said.

"Robert, what are you...did you...were you the one?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, that was me. John told me that you'd called him repeatedly asking him to do that for you again. He said that it seemed like it was something that you weren't going to give up easily so either I'd have to do it for you or risk that you'd find someone else that would. I chose the better of the two options." Robert said.

"John, you set this up?" Lisa asked.

"Yep. You sounded more and more desperate each time you called and when I got that call this morning you sounded like you were just about to give up on me and go looking for someone else. So I went to Robert and told him about the phone calls and we worked up this little plan. Now you've got a husband that's willing to take care of things for you and from the sound of things he's pretty good at it." I said.

"That was really you Robert?" Lisa asked.

"Yes it was. Which reminds me John, have you got any mouthwash?" Robert asked.

"In the bathroom." I said.

Robert went into the bathroom.

"Could you untie me please?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know. What do you think Robert? Should we untie her?" I asked.

"Well it might be fun to keep her like that for a while, but I think I want to take her home and collect on that blowjob you said she owes me." Robert said.

I untied Lisa and Robert picked up her clothes and handed them to her as she got dressed. I walked them to the door, but before stepping outside Robert grabbed my arm.

"I owe you a big one for this." Robert said.

"That goes double for me." Lisa said.

"I'm glad I could help, but you two are gonna have to start taking care of your own problems, helping the two of you is really taking a lot out of me." I said.

We all laughed and they left.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers