Toni Enjoys Herself Sunday Morning

Story Info
I watch my lover in an unpredictable way.
1.5k words
3.6
18.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning and I was laying in bed reading, curled up in layers of comforters, lots of pillows supported my upper body as I sipped a second cup of coffee. Sunlight filtered through the window, not too bright but warm enough to read by. It was one of those comfortable Sunday mornings we get to experience every now and then.

As I finished the 8th chapter, I set the book on my lap and closed my eyes to give them a rest and reflect on what I was reading. The book was a Starhawk novel and unlike anything I had read before.

I was surprised by what came to me as I closed my eyes. I had hoped for a blank slate, to focus on a blank sheet of white paper to clear my mind and ready myself for an afternoon of writing. What I got was an immediate vision of my lover, Toni, as if I was hovering over her as she lay in her bed an hour away on the other side of our city.

The silk sheets she had brought from Bali were pulled back, Toni was nude as she sleeps that way, and I could sense her waking from a restful sleep. I could see passion on her face with a mixture of contentment.

The image in my mind was so clear, like watching TV or being there in person but my perspective was as if I was sitting on the edge of her ceiling fan. Toni's beautiful body was laid out on the sumptuous sheets made of fine silk that were a deep rich purple and accentuated her curves, her long red hair and the soft, smooth, flawless white skin of her body.

It was then I noticed her fingers on her nipples... pulling them, urging them to stiffness. She was insistent in the way she rolled them between her thumb and forefinger, squeezing then plucking each of them before squeezing the entire breasts in her palms, feeling the weight and fullness of them. A smile played at her soft pink lips. I imagine her thinking of the last time we made love and how I cupped them in just the same way. I could almost feel my lips on her nipples but not quite. I was the observer and thus, kept somehow from being able to feel her under me, on me and within my grasp. Perhaps that was part of this experience of transcending space and time to watch my lover pleasure herself and not allowing me to touch but only able to observe and take notes for the next time we meet.

Toni played with her nipples further, alternating between tugging on them lightly and squeezing them roughly. She was enjoying the two sensations. I looked down her body to see her pubic mound swelling with blood, turning pink as her body became more aroused. The whiteness of her skin and hair free allowed me to see the transformation of her body as it climbed towards her goal of release.

Toni's eyes were closed, as they are when we fuck. She was concentrating on what she was doing to herself and the reaction of her body and also fantasizing about something, about us perhaps? I watched as she allowed one hand to slide over her stomach, gliding its way towards the intersection of her thighs. Her knees slowly parting the further down her hand went.

I watched as her hand cupped her mound, pressing her palm and fingers against herself as I have so many times. Was she thinking about my rough and larger hand there? Even though I was watching, was she feeling my hand or her hand?

I had never fantasized about watching her masturbate and had never asked her to do that for me and that is what I would dwell on later as I tried to make sense of what had happened. I truly felt like I was there in her bedroom in body and spirit but unable to speak or touch. I was annoyed at this of course as I was horny then, and wanted nothing more than to float down on top of her and allow my cock to enter her warmth.

Toni; while pressing her hand against her mound made slow circles with it. I sensed she was enjoying the friction of moving her lips around, teasing the opening of her cunt and the clitoral hood creating tension over her clit. The hidden jewel that I knew she would want to rub, to tease and would lead her to release. I could see her breathing had changed, deepened.

She let one finger slid into her self. I could almost hear the wetness there as her finger easily made its way fully in. The first inch of her womanhood is very sensitive and I could see her mouth open, her breath catch as that finger found those sensitive places. In no hurry; she moved that finger in and out of herself slowly, enjoying the feeling of it pressing there and no doubt, it was following along with the fantasy playing out in her minds eye.

My cock was hard and I could not help rubbing it gently as I watched my lover pleasure herself. This was a scene I had never witnessed in person, but now it seemed there was a connection, a real sense of being there and enjoying the sights and sounds of Toni's self pleasure.

Her left hand now joined her right, holding open the beautiful lips of her vagina and clitoral hood to expose her clit, the hard little pearl that the index finger of her right hand could flick and rub and push on as she made circles around it. I looked up to see her eyes squeezed further closed, her concentration on the contact and the sensations that were building momentum within her to bring release. Morning orgasms are usually elusive to my lover, but this morning, with me watching, it seemed like she would get there. I wonder if she can sense my presence?

We have made love enough for me to know when she is getting close to the top of the mountain, when her body is closing in on orgasm and when she is at a place that is purely pleasure and all else falls away. It was at this moment she stopped what she was doing to her clit and she found the purple vibrator dildo from the folds of her sheets. Toni did not need to wet it or lube it; there was more than enough of her wetness there to ease the entry of this toy into herself. She easily slid its full length into herself, her back arched as it hit her g-spot... I sensed she gasped then as she does when my cock hits that same spot.

The vibration was turned on to maximum. The sensations would permeate her entire body; the toy large enough to feel like it was filling her completely. This particular toy was one I had given to her month's prior and although I did not know if she used while alone, we had used it together.

Toni held the toy in that position, no doubt it was bumping against her g-spot as her body writhed back and forth with the luscious climb towards release and the efforts of the fingers of her left hand rubbing against her clit. I looked at her face and saw the same passion and concentration I had seen in the past as we made love, as I brought her to the same place, to orgasm.

It did not take her long to achieve her goal. I watched her body tense, knees get closer together, muscles clench, nipples grow harder as the first waves of pleasure washed over her body. I saw her clench her stomach muscles and push the toy just a little further into her, the fingers on her clit could not move but simply pushed against the hardness of the small bit of flesh. These actions kept the waves of pleasure rolling over her; the tingling of pleasure and orgasm ran up and down her spine. I could almost see from my vantage point between reality and the spiritual plane I traveled within, the essence of pleasure washing over her and the fireworks in her mind being set off. I looked up her body to her sensuous full lips that were apart, as her breath was deep and ragged between moans of pleasure.

I wanted to watch as she came down from her high, from her pleasure but the image was immediately gone like someone had turned off the TV. There was the blank page that I had hoped for earlier, that white sheet to clear my mind. I fought desperately within myself to rejoin her but it did not work. I wanted to be there and watch as she regained control of herself.

I had somehow placed myself there, in her bedroom for a short time and wanted to be there again. It was a very powerful moment in time when I could transcend time and space to be somewhere that I truly wanted to be at a very specific moment. I would meditate later that night to try and discover how I was able to accomplish this feat but unfortunately did not receive an answer.

Perhaps next Sunday I will try again!