Toni Goes Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No need to apologize," she responded, sweetly. "I had a good time."

***

That experience sustained both Toni and Pat for months thereafter. They often recounted what had happened, moment by moment, and would become so heated simply reliving that memory that they would hungrily devour each other.

Their marriage had definitely changed - in a good way. They shared their thoughts, feelings and fantasies more easily, their sex life improved by leaps and bounds, and they became better friends. By allowing Toni the freedom to explore her naughty side, she grew more confident and outgoing. And it filled Pat with pride, knowing that he had such a sexy and desirable wife.

***

EPILOGUE

"So, how many cocks would you say you've sucked since that first time with Chris?"

Toni looked at Pat, and then returned to face the man seated at the opposite end of their kitchen table.

"I'd say about...twenty," she answered, blushing a little.

"Only twenty?" Pat protested. "Oh, honey, I'm thinking it's more than that."

She playfully slapped him across the arm. "What can I say?" she said, smiling at the man across the table. "I like sucking cock."

"Nothing wrong with that," Joe responded with a smile. He scribbled some notes on his pad of paper.

"Do you always swallow?" he asked.

"Not always," she answered. "Maybe about half the time. It's not my favorite thing to do, but men love it."

"We sure do," Joe said, jotting down a few more notes. "Where do you give all these blowjobs?"

"All types of places," she said. "In cars, hotels, alleys..."

"Alleys?" Joe said, raising an eyebrow. "Interesting. Any of them stand out as your favorite?"

"My favorite..." she said, and paused to consider it for a moment. "I'd have to say - other than Pat, of course - my favorite was a guy we met on vacation. He was about forty years old, and had a huge cock. That, alone, was fun, but he was also able to last a really long time, so it gave me more time to enjoy what I was doing."

"Excellent," Joe said. He continued writing, and then paused to review his notes. "I think I have everything I need to write your story. There's only one more question I have."

Toni looked at him and patiently waited. He turned to Pat.

"Is she as good at sucking cock as she says she is?"

Pat smiled. "There's only one way to find out."

Toni smiled wickedly and disappeared under the table. Joe sat back, and Pat smiled as he heard the sound of a zipper. It was clear by the expression of exquisite ecstasy on Joe's face what was happening underneath the table. Joe looked at Pat.

"You," Joe announced, pointing at Pat, "are a very, very lucky man."