Toni is Still Playing

Story Info
bdsm is just another start.
1.5k words
3.93
13.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claw69
claw69
3 Followers

Toni and I were just finishing a long session of just pure lust fucking when she turned to me and asked if I had ever spanked a lady? Ok where did this come from I wondered. I told her I had not as I am one of those that like to fuck slowly and try and drive her crazy.

Then she asked, "Have you ever tied up a lady?" Damn, This is getting good. I listened for a few more minutes about how she wished to be tied up and fucked and spanked and have her clit bitten and her tits.

I asked her to let me think on it for a while . So I slept fitfully through the night and at work I had a boner all day just dreaming up stuff to do to her. The thing I wanted most was to fuck her ass and when I was ready to cum pull out and shove my cock down her throat. So I was devising my plan to hatch that very evening.

Damn wouldn't you know it, my prick of a boss told me I had the privilege of 6 hours OT. Asshole. Well there was nothing to do but accept it and call home and tell Toni the news. She was disappointed but I was dispatching so I could use the phone to help me with my plan. I waited a hour and called home and asked her, "You really want to be my slave? "

"Yes Master. Whatever you wish I'll do for you." Her reply was right out of medieval times.

So I said, "OK slave I command you to shave your pussy clean and douche and a enema. You'll change the sheets and put a rubber sheet down under the regular sheets and call me when you're done. YOU HAVE 2 hours to complete your task."

Surprise; in 1 hour 45 minutes she called back. "Master I have completed my tasks you have ordered me to do. How can i please you now master? "

I thought for a second and told her. "Go on the computer and submit to a master in cyber space. You'll tell him that I'm loaning you for 2 hours till I get home and then I'll make sure you complete what your cyber master wants to have done to you." (I think I understood what you were trying to say here but it was not absolutely clear, If I have interpreted your idea correctly I think you will find my rewrite is easier). I called in 2 hours and she was having phone sex - call waiting is a good thing! She was in the middle of a powerful orgasm as I was ordering her to cum all over herself. (the chronology is wrong. I think you are intending to say that she is having an orgasm BECAUSE you have ordered her to but your phrasing "she was in the middle of..." suggests she was having an orgasm as a result of the 'phone sex. Whatever is happening here needs to be clarified). After that I was ready to leave work but first I wanted to stop off and get some wine as I had planned to have her dip my cock in it and suck it off. Imagine my surprise when I hit the store that I found Mary, a girl I used to date and someone Toni knew well from her lady loving urges. Mary asked me where Toni was and I told her Toni was my slave for the evening and I was going to tie her up and have some fun. A huge grin came across her face.

"Can I come home with you, she'd never expect me there. "

"HHHHMMMM not a bad idea. " I asked Mary "Are you willing to submit to me? "

Those deep brown eyes of hers just looked up and with a sly grin she said, "Yes master. " She followed me home and I had her wait outside as I went in. "Slave Toni where are you? " She came running into the room and dropped to her knees and begged my forgiveness for not being there when I walked in the door.

"Not good enough slave. Pull out my cock and suck it till I tell you to stop. "

Now Toni has never been able to deep throat but this time I was very rough with her as I grabbed her head and slammed my cock down her throat. She was gagging but the girl was determined to do as she was ordered.

"In the bedroom now! On your knees slave and crawl. " While she was doing that I was spanking her ass so it would have a warm glow. When we reached the bedroom I had her lay on the bed, spread eagled. I had some half inch nylon rope I used to tie down stuff for my truck and I had a bunch left over so I went to each corner of the bed. I tied wrists to the bedpost and her feet to the at each corner of the bed. Her pussy was absolutely dripping with anticipation. I told her not to move as I took a pair of scissors and cut her night gown off and told my slave had to remain nude at all times.

One last thing, I blindfolded her so she couldn't see anything. I tied it on to be sure she couldn't see a thing as I called out downstairs.

"Slave enter and nude and not a word! " Mary entered with a smile as she saw Toni in a very vulnerable state.

"Master who is this?" Toni asked me.

"None of your business slave" I told her as I took my belt and spanked her clit. Little did I know she came so hard she squirted! (if the Master was spanking her clitoris would he not see the she "squirted" when she had an orgasm? Perhaps you could say 'I never realised before that she squirted when her orgasm was as intense as this one').

Slave Toni kept moaning so I told Mary to sit on her face to shut her up. Toni didn't know who it was and she seemed rather scared but none-the-less she sat right on her face. Toni knew right off it was a hot pussy, something she craves any way, but not that it was Mary who came in her mouth. As Mary crawled off her face Slave Toni said "Thank you Master."

"Yes Slave, but neither of you are finished yet. Slave, get on top of Slave Toni and get into a 69 - NOW! " As this was going on I took my belt and started spanking Mary. She was so excited she gave Toni a mouthful of piss to drink. I saw what was going on and ordered Toni to drink every drop and enjoy it because of the slut she is. I untied Toni's feet and had her lift her legs so I could warm her ass the way it needed to be.

Mary was sucking her breasts while I was spanking her and Toni I saw was starting to piss herself. So I grabbed Mary's head and forced her down to Toni's pussy to drink the golden fluid also. What's good for one is good for the other. I couldn't take this much longer and I told Mary to lube Toni's ass as she needed a good ass fucking.

I told Slave Toni, "Relax as your gonna get a ass fucking like you have never had. " Mary was using all her spittle to wet Toni's ass so I decided to fuck Mary for a bit till Toni's ass was ready. I untied her hands and had her get doggie style as I was entering her ass.

Mary grabbed the dildo and put it in Toni's pussy and started eating her clit .I kept hearing moans and swallowing; I was not sure whether it was Toni's cum or she was pissing. Either way I didn't care because I wanted to give her my best and realize her fantasy. After fucking her ass as hard as I could Toni was screaming for me not to stop. Her orgasms were coming so fast and frequent she passed out for a few moments.

In two minutes she was at the point where she was begging us to keep going for she was in a place she had never been before. I was feeling the urge to cum but waited until just the right moment.

I shouted, "SLUT turn around." As she did I shoved my cock deep in her throat and put 6 good squirts of cum in her. I fell back and so did the other two. I told Mary to remove the blindfold and Toni was really surprised. They crawled into each other's arms and started kissing, swapping my cum between them.

When the cum was gone Toni looked up and said "Honey, thank you, It was better than I ever though it could be. And Master, may Mary sleep between us tonight?"

How could I refuse?

claw69
claw69
3 Followers