Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combined orgasm lasted for a minute or more, but slowly each of their efforts began to wane. Sarah's hand was the first to stop, in order to better appreciate her efforts with Paul. Next Kelly's hips flew backward, away from his face, as she collapsed against him. Her slight belly covering his face as her body pinned his. Sarah saw this and redoubled her efforts. Paul tried to buck and writhe to escape the extreme pleasure but was completely unable to move, the two conspiring to restrain him through his extended torment.

Finally the pulse of his seed began to weaken as Sarah tired. Paul managed to catch his breath when her head finally moved free, though he continued to twitch to the time of her hand. Kelly shifted forward and he could breath freely once more. Trapped as he was he never saw the two women kiss, never saw the cruel wink that passed between them. Suddenly his body roared with ecstatic torture as his member was once more consumed. One moment he was on the verge of salvation and the next the precipice of heaven. Sarah climbed onto the bed feebly and collapsed next to the two.

Kelly couldn't bring his entire length into her mouth but more then made up for it with a well lubricated hand. Once more he tried to scream his impending release and once more his wife silenced him by pressing her body against his mouth. In his delirium he had but one way to stop his agony of pleasure, his mouth opened and once more he drew his wife's lust in between tense lips. Quickly both of their ministrations became desperate as they tried to ignore their own bodies. Finally she collapsed forward, tearing her treasure from his mouth and his from hers. Only partially erect he pulsed forth a few more dregs, pooling on her cheek, but they were all too spent to care.

They lay on the bed for some time, passing in and out of contented consciousness. At one point Kelly rolled off of Paul to lie between the two facing the opposite direction. Eventually Paul woke her as his finger traced the outer contours of her loins. She shuddered with the memory of climax still fresh in her mind. He knew her well, knew that the only reason she hadn't forced him back to erection to take him was the intensity of her double orgasm. She had a need to be filled by him as she finished, a need he had yet to sate.

He followed her eyes to Sarah. She was staring longingly at his once again shriveled member. He suddenly realized that it was more then his wife's need. Both women looked to his eyes. "I don't know if I have it in me," he admitted. "Likely I could get it up for you both but I don't think I could finish!" The hunger in Sarah's eyes only intensified, inability to climax would only increase the likelihood and length of her orgasm. Kelly's eyes, however, spoke of sorrow. She needed to merge with him but hated the thought of not sharing their climax. It had happened before and it always effected her more then it did him, even though he was usually the one who couldn't finish.

Sarah remained oblivious as she began to crawl across Kelly to get to her fix. Mindful of his wife Paul instead pulled Sarah's hips to straddle his head. Her confused groan as he lifted his lips to her mound stalled her intentions. Even as his tongue began to flick playfully at her, Kelly placed a hand on her cheek and turned her head so their eyes could meet. "Now you will taste the greatest part of my joy. He showed me through experience everything I did to you earlier, but I'm sure I don't know the half of it." Kelly gasped suddenly, eyes wide, as one of his hands snuck between her legs.

Paul's lust was forgotten momentarily as Kelly relaxed back onto the soft bed to enjoy his slow playfulness. Sarah tried to concentrate and regain control but he quickly wrapped his free arm around her hip to hold her steady, his fingers spreading her open for better access. He lightly caressed Kelly in order to prepare her for later, it was Sarah he would concentrate on. He began with the light caress of his tongue. He'd learned techniques with Kelly that could bring her to orgasm within minutes but he intended to draw out these proceedings in order to fully explore their friend. Even as she shuddered and occasionally moaned his tongue circled her delicious mound, pressing slightly, in an effort to find her most sensitive spot. He'd long since learned that a woman's supposed g-spot wasn't a single location and actually tended to shift around depending on unknown variables. His probing tongue always sought first this elusive area. After a few minutes of his tickling he was certain he had found it.

His tongue pressed harder against her. He was rewarded with a sudden squeal from his victim as he exploited her weakness. Kelly shifted to her side in order to watch her love work. She was enthralled, never having been able to fully understand the true effect of his ministrations without losing her concentration to them. Paul felt her shift position and took the opportunity to press more firmly with his hand, reminding her that she too would soon be under his power. She rewarded his attention by lightly running her hand across his stomach in a gesture more tender then sensual.

Sarah remained oblivious to the interplay as she began to move against his mouth. His arm tightened around her holding her firm and pressing his jaw more tightly against her. Her high pitched moans came even quicker and he began to feel her cream flowing across him. As her body fought the growing need he finally switched tactics. Lips parted to press against her tender skin. He drew her in as he had Kelly but this time he let her drag between bare teeth, using them to push back her loose flesh even as he stimulated nerves unused to exposure.

Kelly immediately recognized his technique from Sarah's very vocal reaction. She grinned as her hand traced down his 'treasure trail' to finally grip his ignored organ. Slowly she caressed it. She leaned closer and began to lightly kiss his testicles pulling at the skin with her teeth carefully after each contact. He began to grow, but slowly, as she intended.

Sarah's head hit Paul's stomach forcefully, almost knocking the breath from him, as she screamed her release. Her instinctive resistance could not overcome the strength of his single arm holding her steady as he continued to torment her. "Use the finger." Paul barely heard Kelly's whisper and was sure Sarah was to far gone to have caught it. Following his wife's instructions his hand released Sarah's lips and slid towards her warm, flowing, depths. Her body straightened, shifting her weight fully onto his face, as he found the outer limits of her hole. A scream of pure ecstasy erupted from her as he slid easily in, finding over-stressed and twitching nerves. She collapsed once again on top of him, allowing him even greater access to her.

She began to beg and plead for him to stop and fill her. He shook his head without slowing. Kelly, understanding the nature of his resistance (all too well) barely managed to focus Sarah's attention on the still half-hard shaft inches away from her head. She lunged forward, practically swallowing it, in order to suck and tear at it in her frustration. Her fumbling only prolonged her own agony as he grew much slower then normal. After a minute she gave up when he was almost fully erect and tore her body from his, shifting around to straddle and face him.

She thrust herself all the way onto him. A scream of mixed pleasure and pain ripped from her lips and Kelly winced in sympathy. Sarah was beyond caring, her primal need controlling her every action she pulled her self clear to drop her hips to his once more. Paul turned his head, catching Kelly by surprise as he plunged forward to treat her needs. Knowing Sarah would quickly spend herself again and again he decided to elicit more immediate results from his wife. Even as Sarah collapsed against him Kelly was nearing her climax.

Refusing to let Sarah off so easily his hands came down to hold her hips as he began to guide himself in and out of her. She choked off fresh screams of bliss by biting firmly into the muscle of his shoulder. His hips thrust forcefully in automatic response causing her to scream anew. Realizing her current preference he added more strength to each thrust, pushing himself deeper and faster.

Kelly finally screamed her own release. Paul continued with his tongue, but drove himself deep into Sarah one final time before holding himself in deep. She collapsed against him, catching her breath slowly. She shuddered as he pulled himself slowly from her. With Kelly's body pressed firmly against his side and Sarah's draped on top he sprang free not only fully engorged but larger then he had ever been. Gently he guided an exhausted Sarah off of him in order to fill his wife's needs.

Paul spun to face the same direction as Kelly, lifting and spreading her legs. Slowly, mindful of his extra size, he found her depths. She moaned as he inched his way forward and back, gaining only slight ground with each repetition. By the time he felt confident to bring himself fully inside her she was long since screaming. Her hands gripped the sheets.

He reached down and held her arms tight against her body. Her helpless ecstasy and the pure scent of both women's multiple orgasm finally invigorated his overtaxed body. With a rush he exploded inside of her before he realized he was even close. The extra stimulus of his pulsing member sent her over the edge into bliss filled unconsciousness. He collapsed, spent once more.

He looked to her sleeping face to view the tears drying on her cheeks. He reach up to carefully brush them away with a thumb. After a minute to regain control of his muscles he finally pulled himself free. He went to the bathroom to clean himself and brought back wet towels for the women. Framed by the door he saw the two lying asleep, sprawled out still on the bed. He pulled up a chair to watch them as they slept.

This would truly be a night they would never forget or regret, even if it never happened again.

12