Tonight Promises To Be Interesting

Story Info
You enjoy a brief interlude of pain and pleasure.
876 words
4.09
13.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have me face down and spread eagle on the bed, secured by the ankles and wrists as tightly as the straps will allow. I can't see anything you are doing, I can only hear you moving around. Suddenly I feel a cold metal edge on my back, the sharp point of the blade biting into my skin just enough to leave a mark. You tease me, running the blade all over my exposed skin.. leaving a fine red line behind it. You can see me squirming under the knife, hear my moans as it continues to pass over my skin. You know what you will find as you slide your hand between my legs, and you are right, my pussy is hot and wet begging to have you inside. You draw the knife down my back one last time, this time harder than the others, and suddenly it is gone. I hear you pick something up off of the nightstand and the feel the rough leather of a collar as you fasten it around my neck. I hear the click of the latch on the short lead as you attach it to the collar. My head is pulled back as you pull back on the lead, pulling the collar tight against my throat. You position yourself in front of me, with my head still pulled back and tell me to open my mouth, as soon as I can your big cock is in my mouth forcing its way down my throat. Still tied tightly down and with my head pulled back by the leash, I have no where to go and no choice but to try to swallow around your cock as you continue to fuck my face. I am so involved in that, that I didn't notice you had picked up something else to use while you are in front of me, but I realize it when i feel the distinct sting of the crop as it comes down on my ass, not so bad at first, but with each thrust into my mouth, each slap gets harder and harder until every inch of skin is some shade of red.

You pull yourself out of my mouth, and move away from me letting my collar loosen on my neck. You pour oil over my back and ass and rub over the welts and knife marks slipping your hand down to find me even wetter than before.

I feel the bed shift as you climb on it in between my legs, feel the head of your cock teasing me, just brushing against me, making me beg to have you inside me. You push in, filling me up, and pull out leaving me whimpering for more. I feel you put the butterfly on me and turn it on, driving me crazy as I continue to beg to have you back inside me. You ask me how badly I want you inside, and I beg even more, as I feel you pouring oil onto my ass and rubbing it all over my ass, and then your cock.

I feel the head of your cock starting to push at my ass, and still beg to have you inside me. As you push your cock further into my ass, you grab the leash and pull back on it, forcing my head back and my back to arch, pushing my ass up onto you even more. You hold me there tightly with one hand, while the other hand grabs my hip, fingers digging into my flesh as you start to move faster, and rougher, with the butterfly driving me crazy and you fucking my ass I beg you to let me cum, you consent, let go of my hip, and grab the knife one more time and start to create more fine lines on my back with it's blade. This pushes me even more and I cum violently, as you feel my body tighten you ram yourself into me as hard as you can, dropping the knife and the leash, grabbing both hips in your hands and cum deep inside my ass. When you have caught your breath, I feel you pull out of me and get off the bed. I hear you put something on and pull a blanket over me, still bound to the bed. I hear the door open and close and your footsteps fade down the hall.

After a short time you return, unclip my cuffs from the straps, wrap your robe around me and carry me down the hall to the bathroom where you have drawn a bath. You set me on my feet only long enough to unwrap me from the robe, leaving the cuffs on you help me into the bath. You gently wash me, taking care with the marks on my back from the knife, wash my hair and help me out of the bath, drying me off and wrapping me once again in the robe. You carry me down the hall and put me back in bed. You kiss me and when I lean over to remove the ankle cuffs, you tell me to leave them, that you may very well be putting them to use again later in the night...