Tonight She's Mine Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife is seduced in front of her husband.
2.7k words
3.93
127.9k
26
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at the bar sipping my Crown rocks, enjoying the quartet playing in the lounge, when I noticed you enter the restaurant. Normally a breast man, I was drawn to the sexiest legs I had ever seen. Perched on 4 inch black pumps, they seemed to rise forever before disappearing beneath a wrap-around `little black dress' that a woman like you wears with such authority. Your makeup was perfectly applied, and your hair coifed to perfection, I knew at once I had to have you.

The man with you seemed to know his place as he was just behind you as you followed the hostess to your table. Mine were most certainly not the only eyes in the room watching your every move. You had both men and women under your spell as you glided on those silky stilts across the room. You were seated, in a booth, not too far from where I was sitting. I noted with satisfaction you were facing in my direction. This could be a most interesting night.

As the two of you started to enjoy your cocktails, I noticed you begin to look around the room. When your eyes finally got around to me, I lofted my drink in salute and gave you a wink. The smile you returned nearly melted the ice in my drink, and I returned it as best I could. As you sat there, you began to squirm a little, and as you did, your dress rose up higher on your leg revealing the dark band and a hint of lace at the top of your stockings. Thigh Highs I guessed. So much more erotic than pantyhose, and far easier to deal with. As you were finishing your first drink, the distance between your knees got wider and I was able to enjoy more and more of the view of your thighs. It's great to watch a world class flirt in action. Life is good.

After giving the waitress your dinner order, you asked her to bring another round of drinks to occupy the time while dinner was being prepared. Occasionally when the quartet played a tune you appeared to like, you would sway to the music. I began to curse the low lighting in the restaurant, because I knew you were showing off more than I could see. But, now and then I'd catch you looking directly at me, and giving me that killer smile. But now, the look in your eyes added to the sexual tension beginning to build as I noticed the unmistakable signs of lust in your gaze.

Your partner finished his dinner before you, excused himself, and headed off to what I presume was the restroom. I quickly scrawled a note on a bar napkin and handed it to the cocktail waitress to deliver to you with another round of drinks. Your answer was clear upon reading my invitation. Our eyes locked together for a moment, and broke contact only when he returned to the table. I noticed you quickly wad up the note and let it drop to the floor. After you spoke to him, I could see him shaking his head no. He obviously did not want to stay. It pleased me when you prevailed, and he finally shook his head yes. I headed for a booth in a dimly lit corner of the lounge, across the room from the dance floor. I was able to grab the last available booth in the lounge.

I saw the two of you enter the lounge and look around for a place to sit. Even though you didn't realize it yet, I knew I was going to have you tonight. Not finding any where for the two of you to sit, he again pleaded his case to leave. Shaking your head, no, you continued to search the room until you finally saw where I was sitting. Dragging him along, you headed for my booth. You explained that there were no places left to sit. You asked if I would mind if you and your husband joined me, as you really liked the music and wanted to dance and have a few more drinks. I smiled my most captivating smile and introduced myself, shaking your husband's hand briefly, then lingering with yours. Your skin was so soft, your nails done in the French style I so liked on a woman.

As I expected your husband slid into the booth on the other side of the table from me expecting you to slide in beside him. The look on his face when you slid in beside me was priceless. You were close enough to provide our bodies with occasional contact, but far enough away to cause even more confusion to your husband. The server that had played messenger for me, was our waitress. You were quick to order for yourself and husband, and after asking what I would like, offered to pay by way of a thank you for sharing my booth with you.

Before we got into any conversation, the quartet returned from their break and started in on a lively tune you seemed to really like. You asked your husband to dance, to which he politely refused reminding you he didn't really like to dance. You leaned over toward me, and turning your head, asked if I would be so kind as to dance with you.

"Most certainly I replied. Let's do it." And off we went to the dance floor. I could feel your husband's eyes burning into my back. But, he had had his chance. Who was I to turn down a gorgeous lady in need.

We moved to the middle of the dance floor, and began to move to the music. I made eye contact with you and was rewarded with more of that captivating smile. You seemed happier than any other time since arriving at the restaurant. After dancing two fast numbers in a row, the band began playing one of my favorites from the sixties. The sax player began to wail out his part in Harlem Nocturne, and you moved into my arms. Locking your hands behind my neck, you pressed your body into mine. With four drinks in you plus the glass of wine with dinner, I realized that you were not quite in full control of yourself. Molding your body to a complete stranger, with your husband thirty feet away was probably not something you would consider sober.

I began to rub the small of your back with one hand as I gently stroked the back of your hair with the other. As we gently swayed back and forth, I dropped my hand to your perfect ass. Feeling no seams, I wondered if you were going bare, or wearing pantyhose. Exploring further, I encountered a thin strip of cloth coming up from the cleft between the cheeks of your ass. A thong! My favorite. As I stroked your beautiful behind, you started to grind your lower body into mine. Your breathing became quicker, and I could swear I felt your heart beat faster. Your actions began to have a physical effect on me as I became aroused. Not a bad thing, but I wanted to save that for later. The song ended then and I led us back to our table. In our absence, your husband had ordered us another round. His was already nearly empty.

His confusion was obvious, as he glared at me, and lusted after you. At that moment he seemed to realize that he was losing you to me. Likewise, he seemed powerless to do or say anything about it. We slid into the booth. You moved close to me and allowed your dress to slide up far enough to show bare thigh above your stocking tops. An occasional flash of color reminded me of your thong panties. My cock jerked in lust. Your husband slid out of the booth to use the facilities leaving us alone. I looked over at you, put my arm around your shoulders, turned your head towards mine and kissed you. You moaned deep in your throat as my lips touched yours. Your mouth opened immediately and I felt your tongue trying to gain entry through my closed lips. Your moan changed to that little whine that women do when things aren't going quite they way they want them to. When I started to nibble on your lips, laying tender kisses on them. I wanted to tease you. To make you want me enough to beg for my attention. You called me a tease. I laughed, and assured you that I had no monopoly on that. It was something we both shared. You smiled and pulled my head down once again to your waiting mouth. This time your were successful in entering my mouth with your tongue. It was then you made yet another bold move, as I felt your hand on my thigh, gently squeezing.

I asked you what you thought you were doing. "Seducing you", you said.

I asked about your husband, and what he would think. To which you replied, "It doesn't matter what he thinks. He can watch, and maybe learn something, or go home without me."

As I saw your returning to the table, you took my hand, and slipped it into the top of your dress and onto one of your beautiful breasts. Under your dress I found a demi-bra supporting your breasts and producing wonderful, bold, cleavage that bared most of your lovely breasts. We were in this position when your husband resumed his seat. There was no question that he had seen us. You slid out of the booth, grabbed my hand and begged me to dance with you. There was not question now about who was going to be fucking you tonight, and your husband knew it. We moved to the dance floor. You went over to the band, and spoke to the leader. You handed him something, then returned to me. The song was a slow one, a real belly-rubber. You wasted no time molding the front of your body to mine. Informing me that we would have several slow tunes in a row so we could really enjoy ourselves, you buried face in the crook of my neck, your lips planting kiss after kiss on my skin and nibbling on my ear lobe.

I decided it was time to see how far this was going to go. I slowly dropped my hands down your back, until both were resting comfortably on your ass, cupping each cheek through the fabric of your dress. I then began to slowly raise the back of your dress until my hands were on bare flesh. Your ass was now fully exposed to anyone who cared to see. Your breathing quickened again, but you made no move to lower your dress. The excitement had gotten beyond my control and my erection became noticeable. Your response was to grind yourself against me even more. I forced my leg between yours and pulled you back against me in order to rub your panty-covered treasure on my leg. You were way ahead of me as you began to rub against my leg with a rhythm that matched the song being played. Of course, this made your dress ride up in the front as well, and I was able to see that your panties were the same crimson that adorned your nails and lips. You started to moan into my ear as you approached your first orgasm. Your body went rigid and you buried your face in my chest as you came.

As the song ended you looked up at me breathing heavy and enjoying the glow of your orgasm. Your skin glistened in the soft light of the dance floor and you looked absolutely radiant. As the next slow number started up, you made no move to pull your dress back down and restore your modesty. Still straddling my leg, you once again demanded a kiss. I obliged you, this time invading your mouth, our tongues softly dueling with each other in the moist cavern of your mouth. I noticed you were doing something with your hands while we were carrying on, but didn’t notice until a little later, that you had loosened the tie on your dress to allow the top to gape out a little more, giving me easier access to your breasts.

When our run of slow songs was finished, we sauntered, hand in hand, back to our booth. The frustration your husband felt was obvious, but he remained silent. Once seated, you kissed me again, obviously open mouthed, and very wet.

When the kiss ended you said to me, "I'm yours. I'll do anything you want."

Your husband's eyes were open wide in disbelief. Thinking he had finally found a set of balls, he started to object. You held your hand up in front of his face to stop his meek attempt to reclaim you.

You told him, "Maybe if you had said something when this first started, things might have been different. But now, I am his. Whether for this one night, or longer, depends on how well you behave."

I decided to test your offer. I told you to "Remove your panties and place them on the table next to my drink."

If you hesitated at all, I wasn't able to tell. You reached down under your dress and pulled your panties down those wonderful legs. I could hear the slight sound of friction as the silk of the panties slid along the nylon of your stockings. My cocked jerked again seeing you do this for me. As instructed, you placed them on the table at the exact spot I had ordered. I then instructed you to pull your dress up to your waist. I was then treated to the view of your shaved pussy. And, how beautiful it was. I could tell, even in the low light, it glistened with the moistness of your arousal. Casually picking up your panties, I held them to my nose and inhaled the fragrance of you. I then held them up to you for your enjoyment and to get your reaction. It was then that I noticed your husband hands were no longer on the table. This, apparently, had become too much for him as he took himself in hand. I took your left hand, and placed it in my lap. You immediately covered my erection and began to rhythmically squeeze and rub it.

From across the room, I caught our server's attention and indicated my desire for another round of drinks. I reached over to undo the tie on your dress. Slowly pulling the sides apart, you sat there exposed and vulnerable. Your hand was in my lap, obviously stroking my cock.

Anyone walking by our booth could view all of this. You began to squirm on the seat of the booth. Your bare ass spreading your wetness on the vinyl of the seat. The blush on your face was nearly as red as your lipstick. Your eyes were glazed over in lust and embarrassment. Lust over being controlled, and embarrassment over being exposed. That embarrassment was about to increase as our server chose that moment to approach with the round of drinks I had just ordered.

I told you to thank her for being so prompt. Perhaps you should give her a little extra tip. You looked her right in the eye, the firm voice you had used with her before, now gone. It was replaced by a breathy, sensuous thank you. I handed you your panties, and suggested perhaps these would make a nice tip. You handed the silky garment to her. The eyes of our waitress remained locked with yours, her mouth open, her breathing becoming irregular. She held them up to her face, inhaling the scent of you. The same look of lust you displayed now showing in her eyes as well.

I leaned over to you, and whispered in your ear, "do you want this woman?" You nodded yes, slowly. "Have you ever been with a woman before?" I asked. You shook your head, no.

"Well my dear" I said, "perhaps you may experience that tonight as well." Your body shuddered as you experienced yet another orgasm, without even being touched.

My thanks to Loving Angel for editing this story, for her encouragement, and for her inspiration.

Please remember to vote. Your comments are most welcome. Please email me with your feedback.