Tonight You Are Mine!

Story Info
Co-worker cookout leads to sexy fun.
1.5k words
4
20.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was going to be a stressful day, Marty had colleagues coming over for a cookout and drinks....together we made preparations, we were cleaning, making sure the bar was stocked and there was plenty of ice. The steaks were marinating and the salads were crisping in the refrigerator. Normally parties are my thing, I enjoy putting them together, but this is the first time I would be meeting his co-workers and I wanted to make a good impression. Marty laughed at me worrying so much, so he pulled me close to him and held me tight and kissed my lips gently, telling me everything would be fine. How I love this man, no matter what the situation, he calms my fears and gives me the courage to face anything with just his touch and soft words.

After taking my shower, I had to decide whether to wear short or a strapless red dress, the more I thought about shorts, I decided against it, meeting his co-workers for the first time I wanted to make a good impression on them, so I decided to slip into my strapless red dress, sandals. A touch of blush and red lipstick on my lips, and my hair cascading down over my shoulders. Taking a quick look in the mirror, perfect, now to wait for the guest to arrive.

One by one everyone arrived, the party was a huge success, but I could not wait for them to leave. Marty had been teasing me in his own little way all day and night; I knew the night was going to be heaven. His eyes had a special look when he is wanting me, with every pass, he would touch me lovingly....I was getting hot and he knew it.

Clearing the tables, as out guests had their drinks at pool side, I took the leftovers into the kitchen, as I was standing by the sink, I felt a strong arm around my waist, the other hand brushing the hair off my neck as teeth sank into my flesh. Fire ran through my body, white hot. Marty had found my ear and nibbled as his hand moved to my breast; he squeezed and pinched the nipple. His hands on my shoulders he turned me around and kissed my lips with urgency, one of lust and love. From his drink he took an ice cube, and ran it down the length of my neck and over the tops of my breasts, the heat from my body was melting it and the cool liquid was trickling down between them. With a smile, he turned and left me wanting more, the twinkle in his eye and that wonderful smile. I thought what a tease, as my heart was beating wildly. I was angry for a second thinking I am wet and ready and I have to go outside and entertain guests. But I will get my revenge in the sweetest of ways.

The next couple of hours were mine to tease, and tease I would.....every chance I got, I would lean into him so he could feel my breasts brush against his body, or I would lean to give him a glimpse of the twin beauties that he so loves to fondle at night. I even went as far as to sit on his lap while he was talking to his co-workers and move around just enough until I could feel him getting hard, then I would get up and let him deal with covering up the problem......Tonight he will be at my mercy!!!

The last of the guests were about to leave, I said my goodbyes and disappeared into our room....leaving Marty to see them out. I quickly changed into my sexiest black negligee, sheer and sexy; the front neckline plunged down to my belly button, and very little covering my breasts. I slid under the covers of our bed and waited for only man I could ever love. As he came through the door, the smile told me that I am in for the time of my life, tease me, please me.........

From the door, he jumped and landed on the bed.....trying to get away and get out of bed, he was way to fast fro me, pulling me back to him his mouth covered mine, his tongue parting my lips and finding its way inside. Pretending not to be interested, again I tried to pull away, and make him think making love to him was the last thing that I wanted.....this time he grabbed my hair and pulled me back, his hands roughly went between my legs, rubbing and plunging his fingers deep inside me.....I had no strength to fight or the desire to get away....and I was so hot and so wet. His mouth was rough on mine, fingers working, making me moan with pleasure. His mouth sucking my nipples, biting me, licking, destroying my will to get free.

He sits me up and holds my head between his hands and shoves his rock hard cock into my mouth, I take it willingly, sucking him, taking him deep and loving his taste. He is hard and he is ready and he slips that hard cock deep into my throat. Just as I think he is about to cum, he pulls out, and only deposits a few drops on my tongue to tease me even more. I like the taste of him, I try to pull him back to me, but he pulls away. Marty begins kissing his way down to my smooth pussy, licking and making me squire, begging now for him to place his hard cock deep inside. He moves down and parts my legs, his tongue finding my rock hard clit, sucking, licking, slipping his tongue in and out, I am crying out as he is satisfying me with his magical tongue, his tongue is a talent un-matched by any other.

I am getting ready to cum as he pulls away and tell me not yet sweetheart....I was going to tease and torture him tonight, but it seems he has outsmarted me again. Rolling over and lying next to me, pulling me close as our bodies are moving close against each other, just feeling the heat and enjoying the touch. My breasts are crushed against his chest. Moving down, I suck hips nipples, lick them and feel the hardness of them. Letting my tongue trace, wet trails, I move down to take his rock hard cock in my mouth again.

But this time my tongue only touches the tip of his cock lightly, just enough for him to feel. He pushes up to me to take more of his cock into my mouth, he reaches for my head to push his rock hard cock into my mouth, but I pull away, and he unable to force it into my mouth. It is now my turn to tease....licking the head, my nails scratch lightly against his full balls, he moans calls out my name....not yet my love, I am not done with you. I kiss his full balls and take each one of them into my mouth, one at a time, listening to him moan, has me hot, how I love to please this man, making me want him more and more each time we make love. My tongue is moving down further now, licking his ass, making it wet for my finger to glide into, I am licking his ass and massaging his fullness and I can hear the urgency in his voice.

My finger gently glides into his ass as I move my hand to the base of his rock hard cock. Unable to stand the torture any longer, he sits up, pulling me to him, our mouths eager, kissing, tongues searching, almost in an animal like manner. Rolling me over on my stomach, he mounts me from behind. Parting my cheeks, he enters slowly, but first he puts that rock hard cock into my pussy that is dripping, lubricating his rock hard cock, then slowly he penetrates my ass, a little at time he moves deeper into me.....it is beginning to feel good now so I move back to met him, a little deeper and little faster....both of us unable to wait any longer, feverishly our bodies slam together as he enters me deeper and faster....I am riding the wave now, oblivious to anything but this wonderful feeling that I wish would last forever. I head him say I am going to cum baby; let's go together, cum baby. With a final deep and furious thrust I feel his warm juices shoot into me, at the same time I am riding the wave of pleasure, and together we crest the wave and collapse in satisfaction.

Holding each other still feeling and kissing, our love making does not end with the climax, but we end it with each other still lying close and loving each minute of out time alone with each other.