Tonsorial Art

Story Info
Wife's pussy is shaved by loving husband.
1.1k words
4.32
31.6k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueByrd
BlueByrd
23 Followers

It is Saturday night just after dinner and I am sitting at my dressing table dressed in a black satin garter belt, black seemed hose, 3 inch heels and the sheer, full-length black peignoir that he bought me for our anniversary. I brush my short hair into place, touch up my lipstick, give a spritz of his favorite perfume and follow the sweet smell his Lane Limited 1Q down the stairs to where I know he is relaxing: smoking his pipe, drinking his Manhattan and watching the golf channel.

Sitting next to him on the couch, seductively crossing my legs, I slip my hand up the leg of his cargo shorts and begin to play with his flaccid cock.

Feigning inattention, he smiles, still watching the TV and says, "Lose something?"

"No," I say, smiling, "but I found something and it's growing."

"Not surprised with you in that. I suppose you have an agenda."

"Nothing that can't be negotiated, " I banter back. "unless you want to postpone it entirely."

" Not likely! Come here."

With my hand still playing with his ever-hardening cock, he pulls me in for a deep wet kiss and fondles my tits through the silky fabric. My nipples are especially sensitive; and he plays with them until they are hard and erect, pulling on them and rolling them between his fingers.

He reaches down, slides his hand over the satin of my garter belt and follows one of the garters down my leg until he comes to where he can finger the welt of my stocking and knead my inner thigh. He brings his hand up, pausing to play with my muff at the top of my crease that is beginning to dampen, and then runs it down the other side, to caress the other thigh.

"You need a shave. Your lover has been very neglectful."

"I know. I have been waiting for you."

Helping me up, he then leads me by the hand to the smaller of our two bathrooms, where I can sit on the lid of the hopper with a pillow cushioning my back. Spreading my legs, still clad in stockings and heels, I swing one leg over the tub and plant the other on the vanity to give my husband a full view of my pussy. The all-revealing peignoir softly drapes my D-cup tits and the rest of my nude body, girdled in my black satin garter belt.

My loving husband departs temporarily for our bedroom, where he strips, dons his ceremonial robe of green terrycloth, and returns with the tools of his art. Seeing his wife spread before him in lingerie increases his ardor and stirs his cock. We are both ready.

He begins by using his mustache clippers, shearing my beard to a length appropriate for his razor. As the clippers vibrate the outer lips and the clit hiding beneath, I begin to seep.

Finished with that, he soaks a face cloth in hot water, wrings it out, folds it and lays it between my legs for a minute or two to soften my stubble. The penetrating warmth feels so good that I close my eyes and relax. Squirting shaving gel onto the fingers of his right hand, he removes the towel and begins to slowly and methodically to spread the foaming cream over my mound, between my legs and down around my anus, where I also have hair.

Watching my husband massage my pussy is intensely erotic. My juices flow mixing with the gel and I moan softly, my arousal increasing from sight and touch. I notice that his fully erect cock is poking out from his bathrobe, and I am happy.

Running the hot water in the sink of the vanity, he fills the bowl and chooses a new cartridge for my razor so that my shave will be close and smooth. Then carefully he begins.

I have often stood at the bathroom door and watched him shave in the morning. There is something I find powerfully sexual and masculine in the act of shaving. It is probably some sort of psychosexual Electra complex-a hangover from my adolescence when I derived sexual pleasure from watching my father shave. Who cares why? It sure as hell turns me on!

Skilled from long experience with the tool of choice, he shaves my prominent mound with precision. I watch, as smooth, hairless skin appears with the removal the shaving cream. I spread wide so that he can get the hair where my thighs join my torso. This spreading causes my slit to open and brings my swollen clit and cunt into view. Slowly, he shaves my labia, pulling its flesh taut so that the razor can do its job cleanly. Moving on down over my perineum, he finally finishes around my pucker.

Again, he prepares a hot facecloth. Using his right hand, he inserts two fingers in my cunt and places his thumb on my clit while, hot cloth in the other hand, he wipes away the foamy residue. My moans of pleasure bring forth his own smile of satisfaction in his work. Removing his hand, he uses one of my facial astringents as an after shave lotion. It tingles and stings a bit, but I like it. He pats my bare pussy, helps me up and leads me, next, to our bedroom.

He settles me on our bed so that I am lying on my back with my ass at the edge of the mattress. He looks me over and arranges my peignoir neatly around me. He takes stock from the bottom up: 3 inch heels, French seamed stockings and black satin garter belt that frames my glistening, naked cunt.

He drops his robe and his fully engorged cock stands vertical. I know he is going to fuck me and open wide to receive him. He steps forward and, in one marvelous thrust, rams his cock home in my welcoming cunt. He puts a pillow under my head so that I can watch him fuck me. He knows how much I enjoy watching his thick length slide in and out of me.

As my climb towards climax nears the top, I put my legs straight up his chest, so that the heels of my feet, still in their black high-heels, rest on his shoulders. He wraps his arms around the stanchions and fucks me, his balls slapping my ass. I use my own finger to diddle my clit, and we cum together shuddering and groaning.

Finished, we sit together on the bed, smiling, hugging and kissing. Satisfied by this evening's lovemaking, he picks up his pipe, stokes it and lights up for a smoke. We continue to sit arm in arm together: him smoking, me leaning up against him, and he says softly joking, "That's fer nothin' so watch it!" In reply I give his arm a squeeze and emit a very contented, "Mmmmmmm..."

BlueByrd
BlueByrd
23 Followers