Tony

Story Info
She went looking for a scoop and found so much more.
1.1k words
3.82
42.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ropebound
ropebound
13 Followers

"Please sir fuck me again."

"What else slut?"

"Breed me sir. Please put a baby in me!"

I heard the cries long before I saw the two figures.

I'm a junior reporter for the local newspaper. I had heard the rumures that there is a local breeding farm forcing girls to breed and then selling the babies for top dollar on the black market. My editor thought it was a load of bullshit and basically told me to get proof. This leads me to sneaking around in the bush snapping pictures of the well endowed male fucking the women tied to a sawhorse. My pussy ached as I watched her get plowed hard from behind.

"Oh Claire you're the best lay I have ever had." He groaned slapping her ass hard.

"Thank you sir." She whispered. Groaning as he withdrew from her slit. I gasped at his size. He had to be close to 11 inches and as thick as a bottle.

As the man approached the barn a women walked out to greet him. She was completely nude as well and at least 8 months pregnant.

"Leave her in that position for at least twenty minutes then put her back in her stall." He reached down and rubbed her huge belly before disappearing.

I had to check out the barn. I quietly slinked around the back side and came across a low window in back. I glanced in and gasped in shock. It was set up like a common room Tables and chairs and all. A TV sat in the corner but what amazed me was that there were several heavily pregnant women playing cards and watching TV all naked except for a collar around their necks.

I lifted my camera and took several quick shots. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"And you must be Laura."

The voice took me by surprise. I spun around to meet the god with the huge cock standing behind me his cock at full attention.

I swallowed my surprise and took a step forward. "I am Laura Smith reporter for the Daily Record. Can you explain to my readers what exactly you are doing here?"

"Of course Miss. Smith" The god smiled at me. "I kidnap women off the street. Give them new names bring them back here fuck, break, train and then sell them to the highest bidders." He reached over and grabbed me suddenly. "Most of them heavily pregnant."

"Let me go. The paper will come looking for me if I don't return." I scream at him struggling to break the iron hold he had on me.

"Sorry to disappoint you sweetie but they won't. Your editor tipped us off that you would be here. He has decided you would be better off in his bed then writing for his newspaper." My face falls at this news. "So I welcome you Laura to The Breeding Ranch. My name is Carl."

He pulled me from the barn breaking smashing my camera under his foot. He led me to the main farm house.

"Let me go." I scream at him. This can't be happening.

"All new girls stay in the main house with me and the bulls until we know they are broken." He explains not paying attention to my protests. "Sometimes that doesn't happen until we confirm they are carrying some bastard child. That usually is not the case because the bulls tend to be a little rough."

At this point we are across the porch and into the house. Three men are sitting around the TV totally ignoring us.

"What took you so long with Claire, Carl?" One said not looking up.

"It didn't I came across something on the way back." He yanks me fully into the room and I fall onto the hard floor. The guys all look up suddenly interested. "Now who broke Lacey in?" Carl asked. One of the guys raised his hand. "Okay that means Tony will get Laura here."

The biggest of the three guys got up and walked over to me. He pulled a collar out from his pocket and snapped it around my neck. "Shouldn't be difficult boss."

"Not totally broken Tony. The editor wants some fight in her but defiantly bred." Carl said. Tony picked me up throwing me across his shoulder slapping my ass as I screamed. "Shut it cow. Plenty to scream about later."

Tony took me to his playroom as he called it. It had a bed in the middle of it with restraints on each post. There were cabinets and drawers all over the rest of the room. He threw me on the bed and quickly cuffed me to the bed.

He retrieved a knife from one of the drawers and started cutting off my clothing. I started crying as each piece of my clothing was shredded until I wore nothing but my boots. He jumped off the bed and disappeared from my line of sight. I renewed my struggles. "Please I'm begging you don't do this."

"Beg all you want missy won't change the fact we have a purchase order for you." He materialized by my right hand-completely naked. I was shocked when I saw his cock. At least 13 inches long four around and rock solid. He saw where my gaze landed. "Yes it is huge. And yes it is all going in you." He climbs on the bed between my legs as I struggle with the ropes. I feel his monster at my cunt lips then he is in me deep. He gives me no measure to adjust but pulls out and starts fucking me getting deeper with each thrust. I scream every time he thrusts in, his hands on my hips holding me in place as I twist and turn trying to get away from the monster. I feel him hit my cervix at one point.

"Oh my god!" I scream as I cum. He fills me so fully. Pain mixes with pleasure. "Please stop your tearing me in half!" His hand connects with my left breast hitting me hard.

"You never say no to me girlie got it?" He asked twisting my nipple.

"Yes...yes please" I scream as I cum again.

He slaps my breast again. "Yes what slut?"

"Yes ...." I 'm drawing a blank on what he wants me to say.

"Yes Master!" He bellows driving his dick hard into my cervix making me shriek in pain. "I." thrust "Am" Thrust. "Your" Thrust "Master." On the last word he plunges deep in me and I can feel his cum invading my womb.

"What do you say bitch?" He growled.

"Thank you Master."

ropebound
ropebound
13 Followers