Tony Gets Taken in Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pippa kissed me on my mouth - the first time in ages. "He's only 21 and he's a very gentle fuck, but you've got a nicer prick, Tony," she whispered. "Do you like what I'm doing?"

"Oh god yes," I told her, "it's so fucking exciting."

Pippa frowned. "Language, language," she said in a low, husky voice.

My response was to run my hand up her baby doll until I came into contact with her left breast. I cupped it, feeling its smooth firmness, then played with her erect nipple. Pippa let out a soft little moan, then whispered in my ear: "That's nice, but try a little lower, Tony."

As per her instruction, I traced my hand down over her lovely little belly to the light tracery of pubic hair at her mons. Then, for the first time in my young life, I felt a woman's pussy as my fingers explored down along her sex cleft. She was slippery, wet as a river!

I started to explore, putting my fingers everywhere while Pippa worked on my stiffness. Then mummy walked in.

"It's a bit early for that, isn't it Pippa?" she said, placing my early morning cup of tea on my bedside table.

I looked up at mummy, who looked yummy - sorry about that bit of rhyming! She was wearing a shiny black satin nightie, which looked very slippery. Her erect nipples could be seen thrusting at the material.

Pippa never paused in her stroking, despite mum's presence.

"Course not, mummy," she said. "Tony's just got a typical teenager's early morning hard-on and I'm helping him with it. Want to give me a hand?"

Mummy laughed, then climbed onto the bed on my opposite side. "That's an offer I can't refuse," she smiled, giving me a kiss on my cheek and pulling the sheet back to reveal my naked body with its attendant erection.

"Did you sleep well, Tony?" mummy asked, placing a hand on my upper thigh and kneading the flesh.

"Very well, thanks mum," I replied.

"Well, it's time to really wake you up," said mum, who bent over, pulled Pippa's hand from my stiffy and placed her mouth on my helmet in a strong suck.

I groaned in ecstasy as her mouth worked its magic on my cock, then felt her pull away. "Fuck, I love a hard-on to suck first thing in the morning," mum announced to no one in particular.

"I couldn't have guessed," said Pippa, taking my hand and pulling it from her pussy. Then she peeled off her baby doll and lifted her upper body to my face so I could suck on her pert young nipples, rubbing her breasts lasciviously across my face while mummy resumed her sucking on my cock.

Suddenly the dual excitement of mum's mouth on my penis and my mouth on Pippa's tits was too much for me and I cried out a warning: "Mummy, I'm going to come, I'm coming!"

Mum moved her mouth away from my erection and took me in hand, jerking swiftly at my prick which was now pointing at my chin. I came with a spurt of spunk which plopped into my navel, then another which hit lower, then a third feeble little dribble which just slithered down my shaft.

Pippa and mum then left me, after each had planted long smoochy kisses on my cheeks, and later we all assembled downstairs for breakfast. Pippa wore a little bikini bra and hot pants, mum was still in her sexy nightie, and I put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

"Any plans for today, boys and girls?" mum asked, as we cleared the after-breakfast debris.

Pippa looked at, I looked at Pippa. We both smiled.

"I thought we'd both hang around the house, mummy," said my sister. "Something's bound to come up!"

Everyone laughed, and as she put the last dish in the washer, mum said: "Sounds like a great idea, Pip. Go and fetch the rubber cuffs. There's no time like the present." My penis was already to start ballooning in my shorts when Pippa returned and waited while mum pulled my T-shirt off. Then she cuffed me and pulled down my shorts. My erection greeted her and was rewarded with a slobbery kiss as she knelt in front of me.

Then the pair marched me into the lounge, where Pippa pulled off her bra and hot pants. She kept her high heels on and displayed her lovely firm young figure in a model-style pirouette.

"Show off," mum called, then she stripped too! If only my old school chums could see mum now, I thought, as I gazed at her statuesque figure.

Mum was larger all round than Pippa, of course, but her body was no less amazing to me. Her breasts hung beautifully, the nipples large and surrounded by dark brown splotches of areolae. The 40-inch D-sized globes looked good enough to eat. They sagged, of course, but only very slightly.

Mum's legs were great legs, made even more lickable by the lovely tan, which I noticed when I looked at her pussy was of the all over variety. Her buttocks were large, but looked terrifically toned for a woman of 40.

Her pussy was not like Pippa's, who used a razor down there, obviously. Mum's was covered in a thatch of pubic hair which exactly matched the light brown on her head. But the fuzz was not thick enough to hide the pinkish lips which peeped down from the pussy hair. Wearing high heels only served to heighten her stunning nudity.

Mum laughed as I gaped at her. "Now tell me, Tony," she said, "have you ever had a tit fuck?"

I shook my head dumbly and Pippa laughed. "Silly question, mummy," she said. "He's never even had a fuck, have you Tony?"

"Er, no, no I haven't sis," I replied, still drinking in the naked beauty of my two favourite women.

"Well it's time we remedied that situation," said mum.

"Mum!" snorted Pippa, "you're not going to fuck him!"

Mum smiled: "No, no, Pip. I was referring to the tit fuck, for heaven's sake."

Pippa ran a finger across an imaginary sweaty forehead. "Phew," she exclaimed, "for a minute there I thought you were suggesting incest."

Mum grinned at me, then walked over to the couch and lay down, face up. "Get him organised, Pippa, there's a darling," said mum, cupping her breasts in her hands.

"Come on, young man, it's time you played bouncy on some big breasts," said Pippa, taking my cock in her hand and moving me over to the couch.

I put my left knee on the leather seat and placed the right over mum's body until my cock was level with her breasts. Then I lowered my upper body until my cock was resting in the cleft between mum's tits. Mum pressed her breasts together, trapping my near-eight inch hard-on between them.

"Now get going, darling," she smiled up at me, and I started to hump between mummy's lovely large globes. As my cock moved upwards, towards her chin, the pressure of the breasts on my cock pulled my foreskin back to the ring. Then, as I pulled back in a downward movement, the foreskin slithered back to fully cover my cock head.

"I love the way a foreskin slides up and down during a tit fuck," said mum, as Pippa held me by the shoulders to steady me during the thrusting.

"Yes, that's why I like a man with a full head of flesh on his prick," said Pippa, rubbing her erect-nippled titties on my upper torso. "It's so much more exciting than the circumcised jobs."

Then my sister also knelt on the couch and presented me with her lovely perky breasts. My mouth went for the nearest nipple and now I was sucking one tit while fucking two others. And, of course, the twin peaks of mummy's breasts and Pippa's soon drove me wild with lust and I felt my orgasm nearing.

"Mummy," I hissed, urgently, "I'm about ready to tumble. I'm coming, I can't stop it."

Mummy's reaction was to free my cock from its breast bondage and lower her mouth to my shuddering cock head and as she engulfed the helmet with her lips I shot another load - this time into mum's mouth!

After I'd comer, Pippa stood up and smiled. "How's he taste, mummy? Terribly salty?"

Mummy shook her head. "No, but it is his second ejaculation of the day - his overnight load was probably the salty one of the day. Still, we can taste that tomorrow, eh?"

I was then allowed to rest, but Pippa and mummy did nothing about removing the handcuffs. To assist in my speedy recovery, mummy put another Lady Sonia videotape into the player. This one involved Sonia and her red-headed assistant playing with two naked males strapped to beds in a sort of torture chamber. Both were big men, with big cocks, possibly nearer nine inches than eight. By the time the video was over - with both men spurting prodigious amounts of semen - I was aroused and ready for some more play.

"Your turn, Pippa," said mummy, "while I watch. What's your plan for him now?"

"Thanks mummy," said my sister. "Well, he's enjoyed a tit fuck, so I thought we'd see how he goes on my bum. How about it, Tony? Like to put that monster between my cheeks?"

And as she asked the question, Pippa turned her back to me and bent over, her feet spread wide. Her pussy was pink and moist and I desperately wanted to kneel down and lick her, but I contented myself with a muttered: "Yes, please, Pippa!"

"Really, Pip," said mum, as she settled herself down in her easy chair, "such a wanton display, you young hussy."

But Pippa laughed, stood up, knelt on the couch with her back to me and pushed her bum cheeks out. "Righto, Tony, get to work," she ordered, and I stepped behind her and placed my cock on the upper crack of her buttocks and started to thrust back and forth.

The next thing I felt was mummy's breasts pressing against my shoulder blades and her hands removing my cuffs. "Now cup her titties and stroke them, that'll be nice, won't it?" mum whispered in my ear.

I did as she suggested and soon I was playing with Pippa's perky 35-inch titties while my prick was sliding around on her upper arse cheeks - sliding because I was leaking pre-cum all over her bottom.

Then I felt mum's fingers working on me, scratching across my butt cheeks until, very carefully, she put a forefinger onto my anus and pushed it ever-so-slightly into my back passage. It was so fucking exciting that I called out "Yes, mummy, don't stop, that's lovely" - and I shot my spunk out onto the small of Pippa's back as she thrust her lovely young buns back against my heaving body.

Mum left and came back a few moments later with some tissues which she used to wipe across Pippa's back. My sister then got off the couch and kissed me softly on the mouth.

"That was lovely, Tony," she smiled.

"Right," said mum, in a tone that brooked no argument, "it's time this young man had a good rest. We'll let him recuperate, Pip, or he'll be having dry runs next time he's milked."

I was allowed to lounge around the house all day, a task made somewhat arousing by the fact that mum insisted I remain in the nude, while she and Pippa pranced around in very sexy lingerie. So by the time I had "recuperated" for an hour or so, I was showing all signs of being ready for more action. But the two ladies studiously ignored me and my semi-stiff prick.

Then I tried to watch England playing a test match against the Australians to take my mind off the two scantily-clad women, who did nothing to help by constantly walking into the lounge and parading around in their lovely bras and knickers.

Finally, at about 4 o'clock I marched up to mum and announced: "I think I've recovered, mummy. Can we play again?"

Mum looked down at my prick, which was stirring as I looked at her hard nipples in the sheer black bra and pussy hair nestling in her see-through black panties. "Sure you're up for it, darling?" asked mum, giggling at her pun. "What does it look like, mummy?" I responded, and taking my penis in one hand I stroked it and felt it rise to a rigid erection.

"Another hour, then we'll play a game, all right Tony?" said mummy. As far as I was concerned she was simply teasing me, but since I had no alternative, I went and sat down again in front of the cricket.

At last the hour dragged by and mummy marched into the lounge with Pippa behind her. They had both changed into different outfits and each was designed to induce in me a raging hard-on.

Mummy was wearing a black latex play suit, which glistened on her body like rubber. It had straps going around her shoulders and was cupless, so her beautiful big breasts were standing out and up. Fuck, I wanted to suck them - or fuck them!

The play suit was also open at the crotch, so her pussy hair was peeping down. I might have imagined it, but I was sure she had shaved it back a bit, it seemed shorter than this morning.

Pippa was in an even more alluring outfit, if such a thing was possible. Her breasts were thrust into major uplift by a black satin quarter cup bra, which looked just like the one she had been wearing in her "Pauline's Perversions" magazine. On her hips was a shiny black satin garter belt, which held up lovely black seamed stockings. A shiny pair of black satin panties gleamed at her crotch. Like mum, Pippa was wearing sexy high-heeled shoes.

It was then that I noticed mum had a digital read out clock, which she placed on the small table beside her easy chair. Mum sat down and Pippa went and stood beside her chair.

"OK, now we're all ready then I can explain the game," mum announced. "Yesterday, you remember telling Pippa about how long you could last without coming, Tony?"

I nodded.

Mummy smiled and continued: "Good, because we're going to play a little game to see how long you can last while Pippa's in control of your orgasm, and not you. You want to play?"

Again I nodded. It sounded intriguing.

"Right," said mum, turning the clock so it pointed towards me, the read out showing 00.00. "This is the timer and I'll explain the rules, Tony," she said.

"For the first 20 minutes, Pippa is only allowed to give you manual stimulation. After 20 minutes are up she is allowed to augment that with panty stimulation. That will be self-explanatory, darling.

"When 40 minutes are up, she can also add visual stimulation to her repertoire, which is where the video I've put in the player comes in. It's rather rude - in fact, some people might call it disgusting. They'd be prudes, of course, but hopefully you'll last long enough to see what I mean.

"Just so it's not entirely unfair to you, there will be a timed one minute break between each 20 minute segments, so you have a chance to recover. You ready to play, Tony?"

I nodded: "Yes, mummy."

"Ready to start wanking him, Pippa?" said mum, looking up at my erotically-clad sister.

"Ready, mummy," said Pippa, looking at me with a beaming smile.

Mum then stood and fitted me with the figure-of-eight rubber handcuffs and Pippa stepped across and stood beside me.

Resuming her seat, mum punched a button on the back of the clock and it read 00.01 as it started to count the seconds off.

As soon as it was in operation, Pippa sprung into action, too. She had obviously oiled her hands, because her palm was slippery as it stroked and played with my erection.

Soon she had a tempo going of pulling my foreskin back almost to the ring, then sliding it back up, then down nearly to the ring again, then back up. I was starting to sweat as she played with my stiffy - and the clock was only reading 09.45! Another 10 minutes and 15 seconds to my first brief rest. Shit, this was going to be tough.

And it was made tougher by my wicked mum! She had slung her right leg across an arm of her chair and was slowly stroking her pussy, occasionally plunging one or two fingers into her cunt. It was obvious that there was no time constraint on my mother's orgasm!

Somehow I managed to get to the first time control, and mum leaned over to stop the clock. She had roared to a noisy climax some five minutes previously, thanks to her snatch strumming exercises.

Pippa paused until mother reached over and started the clock again. As it read 20.01, 20.02 and so on, my sister stood in front of me and smiled sweetly as she stepped out of her tight-fitting black panties. Then she placed them carefully over my face, being sure that the gusset of the garment was perfectly aligned with my nostrils. The aroma of her lovely pussy was a divine perfume. I inhaled deeply, savouring the delight of the sexy smell, and then Pippa stood on the other side of me and started to masturbate me with her other hand.

The manual masturbation in combination with the delights of her sweet-smelling panties made it even more difficult to control myself.

The difficulty factor was increased, I think, by the fact that neither Pippa, nor mum was speaking at all. The masturbation was taking place in silence - silence that is except for the occasional moans and sighs from mum, who was laying back working on her second orgasm.

Mum came a second time a couple of minutes before the 40 minutes time control and Pippa's hand fell from my hard-on. From her chair, mum flicked the video power on and I looked intently at the screen. There was a minute's respite.

Then mum restarted the clock and Pippa resumed her stroking of my raging hard-on. The video announced a movie by Climax Productions and I saw, to my amazement, that it was titled "Pauline's Perversions", introducing "Pauline Pash".

And there, in all her glory, was my sister Pippa in the red corset outfit that she was wearing in the magazine she'd given me for my birthday. My eyes were glued to screen as Pippa's hand worked inexorably on my erection.

Mum, who had obviously seen the video, was still facing me, her fingers once again at work on her pussy, stroking her lush labia lips, thrusting into her cunt.

I'd watched about five minutes of the video, when Pippa eased the pressure on me by removing her panties from my face. But then she dashed my hopes that she was going easy on me by standing in front of me and lewdly rubbing the crotch piece of the panties up and down along her bare quim. When she had done this about five or six times, she put the panties back on my face. The aroma was even stronger than it had been at its first fitting.

And then I saw Pippa and the naked stud exploring each others bodies and I knew I was not going to be able to control myself.

As I watched the naked figures on the TV screen, then saw my mother masturbating herself like crazy, then inhaled the strongly-smelling panties, I felt an utterly uncontrollable urge to ejaculate.

Pippa, her quarter-cupped breasts rubbing against my sweat-stained torso, smiled as she realised the game was nearly over and pulled her panties from my face and rubbed them sensuously against my erection.

It was, as they say, the straw that broke the camel's back. With a moan and gasped "Fuuuuuuck" I shot my spunk into the panties as Pippa gathered the smooth shiny satin at my cock head. Then I shot another load, then another.

Mum leaned over and stopped the clock. "Hmm," she said, "55 minutes 34 seconds. Not bad, not bad at all. I was hoping you'd make it to the hour, but not many men can, can they Pippa?"

"Not many, mummy," said my sister, as she rubbed her semen-stained panties all over my cock and balls.

"Still, you've got him tomorrow morning - only he might find it even harder to control himself after he's gone a night without wanking," said Pippa.

Well, all that happened almost three years ago and it was a prelude to lots of wanking games played with me by mummy and Pippa. Sometimes I managed to last an hour, but more often than not they found some devious tricks to get me to shoot my load before the 60 minute time control. I'd like to tell you what I get as a reward for managing to last past the 60 minutes, but mummy has sworn me to secrecy!

In a few days it's my big 21st birthday. Mummy and Pippa have promised me "a special treat" and I can't wait.

But somehow, I think their "presents" for my 18th birthday are going to take a lot of beating. Oh crikey - a lot of beating! What a shocking pun.

12