Tonya In The Hotel

Story Info
Experience with a young maid continues.
1.4k words
3.94
54.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Betrayer
Betrayer
10 Followers

Tonya In The Room.

Experience with a young maid continues.

It was the next morning after my meeting with Tonya on the beach. I moved to the hotel where she was a maid. I was not alone in the suite – I lived there with my buddy Ron. It was a small room with two beds , table with a TV, big mirror on the wall and a door to the bathroom. Ron was with me and the girls on the beach yesterday, he tried to seduce Katya, but without any success. So, when I told him what happened between Tonya and me, he was very angry.

“ It's a damn lie, Pol!”– he said to me.

But, of course, it was not.

Now, in the 6.30 a.m. he was sleeping on his bed, and I was awake. Something told me that my little maid was not far. Yesterday I saw her for a moment, but she was busy and just whispered to me “Tomorrow in the morning I will come.” So I was laying on my back and waiting impatiently.

Just as my watch showed 6.32 there was a soft knock at the door. Clutching the towel around me, I opened the door.

Tonya stood there. She wore a halter top and a short, tight skirt. She smiled to me and said with her sweet voice: “Good morning, Sir!”

“Good morning!”

She entered the room, closed the door.

“Do you need some service, sir?”

I nodded. “Sure. There is a lot of work here, miss.”

“Really?” Tonya took one step and her hot body pressed against me as her mouth found mine. We kissed passionately for a while, my hands wandered along her soft, tender skin. Her eyes was closed, she sighed, as my hand lifted her skirt and started to caress her pussy through panties. She seemed not understand that we were not alone. I held her, face to me, my fingers worked over her hot cunt, her thin panties was soaked with juices. I pressed her tightly to me, turning her, so I could see Ron's bed, and she couldn't. I saw that Ron was not asleep at all: he looked at us with a wide open eyes.

Tanya moaned something, her arms stroking my back, her legs moving. I continued my fingering, slowly I removed her panties and throwed them on Ron's bed. He looked at us and saw such a perfect view: young, tanned, hot russian maid, melting in the arms of his buddy, with her skirt lifted and her perfect ass exposed, trimmed pussy ready for action.

“Well, miss, I think you better start working.” – I kissed my maid and grinned.

“I'm ready.”

“Great.” I released her, Tonya turned and saw Ron. She looked at me and frowned. “Who is this?” – she hastily lowered her skirt.

“Ah! Forgive me, I just forget. This is my friend, Ron. Tonya, meet Ron. Ron, this is Tonya, our maid.”

“I saw you yesterday, Tonya. Remember?” – Ron grinned and nodded.

Girl turned to me, hands on hips. I pulled the towel off and stood before her, my cock standing proudly.

“I think I have something for you to work with, miss.”

Girl stood for a moment, hesitating. She came here to have some sex with one nice guy, but now she will have some good sex with a two nice guys. After all, she is just a maid, I thought, and she is as young as we are. We will have some fun now with this hot russian girl, and this will be great.

Tonya smiled. Her pouty lips said: “What kind of work you want me to do, Sir?”

I grinned. Ron raised from the bed, his fat cock erect now.

“You must polish this thing, miss” –said I, pointing at my cock. “ Do it now.”

I stood in the middle of the room, near the mirror. Tonya smiled and stepped to me. She slowly stripped her top and skirt. She kissed me, when she kissed my chest, her breath was warm against it. I gently pushed her down, on her knees, in front of my throbbing cock. She looked up at me, her full lips near my tool.

“Suck it, baby, now!”

Tonya kissed my dick gently, then her mouth opened and she started to suck my tool, working with her sweet mouth and her wet tongue. I stroked her hair and grinned.

“You see, Ron, our maid is good at polishing, don't she?”

“Yeah, buddy. She is good at this.”

“Come here, you'll be the next. She'll be glad to service you too.”

Tonya moaned something, her cheeks caved as she sucked my throbbing rod. I squeezed her hair, feeling girl stroking my hips with her hands. Ron approached us, we stood there, beautiful girl on her knees between two guys, with a cock in her pretty mouth, moaning and sweating. I looked at her.

“I think your mother never thought you'll be standing here, on the floor, sucking fat kanadian cock, honey?”

Tonya shrugged her shoulders, but said nothing: her hot wet mouth was filled with my fat dick, and my hands held her head tightly.

“Mothers always think their daughters are angels.” –said Ron, grinning.

“But she is angel, buddy. Cocksucking angel she is.”

I thrusted my powerful cock forward, holding Tonya's head. She gagged slightly, but I pushed again and my tool entered her throat. Girl moaned, her hand raised and found Ron's cock, she started to stroke it.

“Let's use your mouth properly, baby.”

I moved her head on my cock, I could feel the back of her throat, and her lips was lost in the pubic hair at the base of my throbbing tool.

Tonya moaned, squirmed, I felt that I can hold no more. I pushed my cock out of her mouth and breathed:

“Now I will fuck you, baby!”

Tonya happily dropped on her hands, spreaded her long, tanned legs, opened her slick pussy, it begged me to enter.

Ron said:

“Now suck me, slut, while my buddy fucking your snatch!”

Tonya arched her back and my buddy grabbed her head, as he pushed his fat long cock in her mouth. I entered girl from behind, her pussy was dripping wet. I brought my stiff cock into her waiting snatch, burying it to its base. She would have screamed with the pleasure, but Ron's cock was in her mouth, stifling her cry.

We started to fuck our little maid mercilessly, Tonya shuddered, squirmed, moaned, her body sweating, her hands squeezing Ron's legs.

“She's a good cocksucker, Pol!” – Ron grinned happily, he held girl's head, fucking her mouth as if it was her pussy. “And her throat is very tight!”

“Let's change!” – I wanted to come in her mouth, and I was close to my climax.

“Yeah!”

We changed, Tonya gave a long moan and took a deep breath when her holes – for the moment – was empty. But immediately we entered her again, and her moans was muffled with my cock.

I was too excited, I couldn't resist her moans and muffled screams. I held her head, pushed my cock deep into her throat and breathed: “I'm cumming! Swallow it!”

My cock unloaded with a great spurt of semen in the throat of this little maid, I pulled my cock and second spurt splashed on her pretty face. “Take it all, baby, that's it!”

Ron grunted, pulled his dick out of girl's abused pussy and turned her hastily.

“Now, eat my jizz, bitch, taste it!”

He cummed long, Tonya's face was a mess, she slurped and sucked, moaning something.

We raised, I looked smugly at the girl on the floor: so young, beautiful, slutty maid, used and abused by us, with a face full of sperm. She cleaned our cocks, sucked them dry, then started to dress up slowly. I sat on my bed and said:

“Everything was good, miss, espesially your polishing. We are pleased.”

“I'm happy to serve you, sir.” – answered Tonya.

“Don't do it!” – I interrupted her.

“Don't do what?” –asked her, looking at me with her piercing blue eyes.

“Don't put on your panties, leave them here.”

“Yeah, did it!” – Ron laughed.

“But why?” –girl smiled at us.

“We will know that you'll come back to us today.” – I smiled and stroked her ass. “And this is ecxiting thought about you scrubbing something and leaning in your short skirt without panties on.”

“Well…” – she throwed her panties on my bed. “If you want it, Sir…”

She dressed up and headed to the door, turning to face us.

“I'll be back, keep my clothes well!”

“We will, baby!” – we laughed. “Just come back as quickly as possible.”

“I will try.”

Door closed and we fall asleep again. It will be a long day, I thought, long and pleasant.

It was only 7.00 a.m.

Betrayer
Betrayer
10 Followers