Tony's Ascent Into Cuckolding Ch. 01

Story Info
A submissive cuckold comes to terms with his wife's demands
1.5k words
3.99
89k
78

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuckyboy3
Cuckyboy3
172 Followers

Linda looked at me lovingly, holding both hands and sitting me down gently. She had that look in her eye that told me she had something difficult to say to me, something I would not like. I sat down with a resigned sigh and waited. She affirmed her long-term and undying love for me for several minutes. Finally I could not stand it any longer and simply asked her, "Linda? Is there something you need to tell me?"

She realized that she had been setting me up for a purpose. She pulled herself forward in her chair, paused a moment, and then looked down at the floor. "Tony, this is unbelievably difficult for me to do, so I'm going to ask you to support me. Can you promise me?"

I smiled to myself, marveling at the power I held at this moment in the conversation. "How can I promise you? You haven't told me what it is!" I observed.

She looked away for a minute to collect her thoughts. "Tony, let me clarify what I meant. I'm not asking you about the thing itself. Brad and I have talked at length over these months, and I've made some decisions that I think are in everyone's best interests. I'm just asking you to support me, unconditionally, okay?"

"So you're not asking for my permission," I concluded.

"No. I'm not. Look, I know this is hard, Tony. This may sound cold and cruel. I'm not asking for your permission, and in fact, I'm not even asking for your opinion on the matter. I just need to know that I can count on you."

"Well then there's really not much to talk about, is there? You haven't told me a damn thing about what might be in my best interest or not!" I said as I got up, suddenly feeling miffed.

Linda reacted immediately and firmly. "Sit your ass down, Tony! I will tell you everything you need to know, eventually. Right now, I just want an assurance that you'll keep an open mind – that's all. Do this for me, okay?"

I sat silently. I wanted to cooperate, but I had no idea what she had in mind. She had been dating Brad about a dozen times over the last 4 months, and had steadily heated up the relationship from casual lunch and dinner dates to dancing at clubs, and then to more intimate evenings at his place. Where was she going with it I wondered.

She looked dismayed, realizing that I was not ready to commit. "Fine, it's okay. Let's talk about it later." She got up and walked away, clearly upset about my reaction.

I could not let it end like this, and immediately followed her. "Please, Linda, I want to help but I just need to know--".

She cut me off, "No, Tony. I should not have brought this up right now. Brad was right that this would not go over well with you. Let's talk about it another day when you have a better attitude."

"Fuck that! You can't just leave me hanging like this Linda. I want you to tell me what you have in mind!"

"There's no need to. Remember that when we started this, you agreed that you were surrendering to me?"

"Yes."

"Well that's what you're going to do," she said as she stroked my cock through my jeans. "You're going to submit - you just don't know it yet."

I was insulted by her presumptuous tone. "So, then why did you even bother asking me?" I demanded.

"I asked you because I wanted your yes to come from you, so you could be a willing partner in our mutual fantasy."

She sounded sincere, and I realized the truth of what she was saying. The fantasy was initially inspired by me, and now we both shared it. It was only natural for me to be supportive, and for her to be insistent.

"Okay, I promise to support you," I replied in resignation.

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes, I agree. Whatever you've decided, I will agree to and be supportive, unconditionally and completely."

Linda looked at me straight in the eyes, and with a faint smile, she explained, "All right then - Brad is going to move in with us." She said it confidently and firmly.

I turned red in the face in shame that she would not even consult me on such an important matter. "What do you mean he's moving in with us? When? How would this work? What if I don't like it?" I asked.

"Tony, honey - please calm down. I asked myself all of these questions too. Brad explained to me that there would have to be a series of adjustments over time. At first you will probably feel angry and rejected - that's normal. Then you will come to accept it and cooperate. In the final stage, you will understand that it's actually for your own good, and then you too will welcome it happily. I'm looking at the long-term picture. You have to trust me on this!" I looked away, unable to confront her on this, realizing that she had put in a great deal of thought into the matter already.

"Linda, how the hell would Brad know? He's not the one whose life is being turned upside down?"

"Brad knows what he is talking about." She unzipped my pants and wriggled her hands inside my boxers to pull my penis out. "Admit it. You want to submit to me!" My cock started growing harder. "Isn't that right? That's why your little dicklet is getting so excited, isn't it? Your own cock is hard as a rock so it's clear that part of you agrees with him. You need to come to terms with your inner self, honey."

She continued, "For now, he's moving in only for extended weekends."

"What? Is this something you two are just considering? Because it doesn't sound like it. It sounds to me like it's already been planned."

"It has been decided and planned. He's taking some time off from work to move in. Starting this week, he will come over on Thursday nights, and stay through Sunday evenings – 3 nights."

"For entire weekends? But that'll totally change our lifestyles!"

"Well, uh, yes...I certainly hope so!" she giggled.

"Very funny," I muttered. "So what now? The two of you will do your thing in our home. That's the last thing I imagined when we bought a house with a guest room. Look, Linda, I know this whole cuckold thing excites me too, but can I just have a little time to think things through? I didn't think I would be locked out of the decision process and that things would move this fast."

"I understand how your head must feel confused, but you really don't need time to think about anything. Your penis has made it very clear that he approves. Tony, you'll have to get used to being locked out, figuratively with certain decisions, and sometimes literally too."

"What do you mean, literally?"

"We will lock the door when we need our privacy. That's all I meant."

"But there's no lock on the guest room--", I objected.

"Well, of course, Brad and I will sleep in our master bed room, so YOU will need to move your stuff to the guest room."

I was utterly devastated to hear how the two of them would be sharing my marital bed. I felt a sinking feeling in my gut, envisioning another guy in my bed, underneath the covers with my wife. She stood next to me, with her hair draping down and eyes gleaming, looking more seductively beautiful than ever.

"Stop...I think I've heard enough. I can't believe how far you've planned out all this without even telling me!"

"Yes, it took a while to figure everything out. Other more subtle changes will fall into place. I can't tell you all that right now. Right now, I need to know that you're going to support me in all of this. Happily." I sat glumly. "Tony, you know this is what you want...deep down inside." She stroked my cock again as it grew even more erect. I felt a surge of erotic energy as she continued to tease me. "Tony, you know that I need a real man in this house to make me experience the joy of being a woman." My cock throbbed. "You'll have to channel your jealousy into something productive while he's fucking me in our bed." I tightened my pelvic muscles to avoid having an orgasm.

"There's gonna be a whole lotta sex happening in this house from now on, but not for you."

"No, I don't think so," I lied to myself as my own penis grew more excited.

Linda responded by stroking my cock faster, "Tony, you can't hide your true feelings. If you keep lying to me, I may have to use the paddle on you." She was speaking forcefully and looking straight into my eyes. "Would you prefer to get a spanking?" I shook my head 'no'. "If I have to Tony, believe me, for your own good, I'll tie you down and blister your cheeks until you tell the truth." At that moment, I came all over in my underwear as she stroked me vigorously, validating what she was saying all along.

Cuckyboy3
Cuckyboy3
172 Followers