Tony's Ascent Into Cuckolding Ch. 02

Story Info
Tony realizes the meaning of chastity.
2k words
4.08
65.3k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuckyboy3
Cuckyboy3
172 Followers

Later on, Linda told me the additional things she had decided. "I'm going to get my hair cut short."

"Did Brad ask you to do that?"

"Yes. I know you like my hair long, and it will grow back. But right now, I'm cutting it to just to please him."

"We'll also have to go to the mall tomorrow to expand your wardrobe of fem attire so that you can be dressed appropriately whenever Brad is present."

My mind was spinning as she dropped all this on me. "Of course. You want to make sure I don't run out of panties and skirts." I snapped back, having anticipated this already.

"Yes, actually, Brad and I agreed that if you're going to play the sissy role well, you may as well go the whole way. So we're going to get you some satin camisoles for lounging around, babydolls and slips for sleeping, bikinis, bras and halter tops for added fun, and stockings to cover your legs!! " I turned red all over my face in shame, but before I could even react, she added fuel to the fire. "And one more thing," she added, "I'm not going to use condoms any more with him."

"What?" I exclaimed, "Why not?"

"It's okay. We've gone through months of stable relationship building. We're ready for this commitment now."

"What's wrong with continuing to use protection? Please!"

"Tony, it's not your place anymore to tell me what to do."

"I'm just trying to understand why. Is that so hard?"

"You really want to know? I just want to feel his raw dick inside me – it's as simple as that. I want to feel his meaty cock ravage me and pound me deep and hard. I want to feel that hot semen shooting up inside of me, and then the slick feeling of it dripping into my panties and down my legs for hours afterwards."

"Holy smokes, Linda...you're insatiable! You were never this graphically sexual in your desires with me. Where's the energy coming from?"

"It's thanks to Brad and you. Brad because he just turns me on so badly...he's got that manly man thing that drives me wild. And you, because you'll be taking care of everything else so I can focus on him. You'll be responsible for grocery shopping, cooking, laundry, ironing, house cleaning, and washing dishes from now on."

"Sounds like I have to do all the work! Are you going to do anything around the house?" I barked back.

Linda looked at me firmly, "Husband, you're going have to stop the attitude when you speak to me. I am your superior."

"It was just a simple question!" I said with an exasperated and blaming tone of voice. She stopped and stared at me without a word. The seriousness in her expression made it clear that I had crossed the line.

"You know what? You've just earned yourself a double spanking for this, once for asking a disrespectful question, and the second one for the bad attitude that you said it with!"

"I'm sorry," I replied.

"You will be more sorry on Thursday night after the paddling, and then really painfully sorry after Friday's paddling."

"I'm really sorry, honey. Listen, may I please request that you do the spankings today and tomorrow? Before Brad gets here? I don't want him to see or hear me getting spanked by you." I said.

"No, we're going to stay with Thursday and Friday. It'll give you some time to dwell on the impending punishment. As for Brad, he knows already that I periodically use the paddle to punish you. And as for him witnessing it, it's not a problem. In fact, how about if I ask him to do the honors on Friday and administer the paddling himself!"

I was horrified. "No, Linda, please! Please don't. I'll already be sore from the day before!"

"I know you will...and after Brad finishes smacking your ass, you won't be able to sit down - I can promise you that. He'll whip your ass harder than I would, and he won't care that you'll already be sore from the day before. I know he wants to set the tone right from the start of this new relationship."

"Linda, why do you want to humiliate me like this in front of him?"

"Tony, you're going to get punished, just like you deserve. Whether it's humiliating or embarrassing or not is up to you. If you take it like a man, better for you to preserve your self-esteem." She looked at me with a mocking attitude, as if questioning my virility.

"Don't worry," I replied, "I can take it."

"Ok, sure you can?" she teased. "You know if you start whimpering during the spanking, it'll be too bad when he treats you like a sissy! But like I said, that's all up to you."

"I'm not going to cry!!" I objected. She looked at me skeptically.

"Tony, I didn't even say anything about crying. I said 'whimper'. But it looks like you're scared you might start crying, aren't you? Oh, poor like Tony baby - you can certainly try not to cry. But if you can't help yourself, it's okay. I'll give you a tissue to wipe your little girly tears, all right?" She was gloating in my humiliation before it even happened.

"Stop it! Like I said, I'm not going to cry."

"Ok, I'll stop. And by the way, do you really need to ask 'what am I going to do while I'm not doing housework?' Take a guess! It should be obvious. While you take over responsibility for all of the housework, I will have more time to hang out with Brad, and not just hang out, but also to fuck. We'll be having a lot of fun under the covers. Fucking several times a day, and night. That's why you have to do the work. Get it?"

"Yes, I understand. But Linda, what about us? When will we get to make love?"

"Well, that's an interesting question. I'll generally be too exhausted and sore on Sunday night, you know, from all the sex, of course. And then I need to be fresh and ready for Brad on Thursdays, which means I can't do anything with you for 48 hours before, so that eliminates Tuesday and Wednesday. So that leaves Monday for your window of opportunity."

"That's all? Once a week?"

"Yes, and that's if you behave well, and if you can manage to get an erection going with your pee wee penis...otherwise it could be less often. You should be thrilled that you have a window at all."

"Oh, and by the way, I almost forgot to mention something very important. You will have to get Brad's and my permission to have sex with me while he's gone. That means you will have to please us and be on your best behavior all weekend. Before he leaves on Sunday night, you will have to request his permission. If, and only if he approves, then I'll have to also think about it and will let you know on Mondays."

"What if one of you will always say no?" I cried.

Linda embraced me closely, putting her head against my chest. She whispered to me lovingly, "He won't always say no. He is a possessive alpha male type, so he may well deny you, in which case, you'll just have to live with it like a cuckold should. But he's really a nice man, and after getting laid all weekend, I expect he may sometimes be in a giving mood. And if he approves, then I will probably give also. I do love you after all, and you are my husband!"

I sighed in desperation, "Ok, I hope so." I paced back and forth, feeling a bit lost. Linda headed towards the kitchen to prepare dinner. Then she turned around with an expression of sudden surprise.

"Oh, wait. Hold on. Actually, there is one correction come to think of it." She gave me a firm look straight in my eyes. "All of this business about Monday sex for you won't happen right away. I forgot to mention that there will be an initial break-in period where Brad and I will be exclusive. No sex for you."

"No sex? Holy shit! What else did you fucking forget to tell me?" I was feeling angry now.

"That's right. No sexual action at all. Not even a blow job, no hand jobs, no masturbating...nothing."

"But what about when he's not here?"

"Didn't you hear me? No sex at all for you, even when he's not here. If fact, you'll be caged in chastity so that you can focus on learning how to please us."

"And how long do you two propose this would go?"

"Look, I'm not proposing - I'm telling you. Get that through your head. Brad and I will have to finalize the length of your chastity belting. Initially I was thinking just a month, but he feels you may need a good 3 months of abstinence while he and I establish a healthy relationship with each other."

"A healthy relationship?" I thought to myself. I sat down to absorb all this. My head felt dizzy.

"Tony, remember that this is all for your own good in the long-term. I read up on this and I'm confident that it will work. For your health, we'll remove the chastity belt for cleaning every week, and we'll release the pressure on your balls every two weeks through prostrate massage."

"Please, don't humiliate me by inserting anything up my ass! I can just release the built-up semen during the weekly cleaning by jacking off."

"No, Tony, sorry. You won't be allowed that pleasure. The reason for the prostrate massage approach is to drain the cum out of you without an orgasm. You won't be allowed to touch your penis at all. It'll simply twitch and the semen will dribble without the pleasurable orgasmic sensations. We'll do it just before washing you up so that you don't accidentally ejaculate. That would be a shame, because then I would have to add a week to your chastity time."

"Oh, damn! This is going to be so hard. I don't know if I can do it. How can you expect for me to not touch my own penis and let it just go down the drain without an ejaculation? It's just not fair!"

"It will be sweet torture I promise, but you'll enjoy it. We'll actually capture your spunk in a little cup."

"May I ask why?"

"I know this may seem a bit gross, but you will have to eat your ejaculated semen after being milked."

"You're kidding. Please tell me that you're kidding."

"No, for real. Brad and I want to train you to get used to the taste and texture of semen." We stared at each other. I suspected there was more to it, but she wouldn't say anymore, and I just wanted to change the subject. I excused myself to go outside and be myself.

She knew she had pushed my buttons quite hard. I took the opportunity to mow the lawn and take my mind off of it. When I finished, I headed back in. Linda was preparing dinner, but did not turn to look at me. I went straight upstairs for the shower. That evening, we had a quiet dinner. She toyed with her food. I ate uncomfortably. Finally we broke the silence and started to converse normally. By the end, we were joking around again and kissed each other. She affirmed, "I will always love you, husband and soul mate. Having Brad is a side trip, a sexual excursion, but it doesn't make our relationship any less."

I responded, "I understand, and fully accept. I will never love you any less or doubt your love for me."

"Good. My relationship with Brad may make you insanely jealous, but you're not going to lose faith, okay?"

"No, never. It will only drive my desire to please you that much more." We kissed again.

Cuckyboy3
Cuckyboy3
172 Followers