Too Black for Baseball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg jerked from the lowest portion of his shaft. And lava was on the way. His balls constricted painfully as a burning pleasure ran with what felt like rivers of cum to its splayed exit hole.

The blonde got the first load. It was piss-yellow when it shot out, into her mouth, straight down her throat. The good girl didn't gag, but she had a look on her face like she just swallowed the hottest pepper. The redhead got the next, just as hard, the burst of cum bounced off of her teeth, deflected to areas all over her mouth and pooled below till her tongue was drowning. The hungry bitch swallowed it all and stayed open for more. Greg had that and then some.

The rest of his cum whitened a bit as it burst out, the wave of pleasure tried to force his eyes closed. But he kept them open to see it all: more shots into both of their mouths as he twisted side to side, feeding the sluts. They were stayed strong for a while, but it was just too much cum and both girls chocked, gagged, dropping tons of Greg's love. But what fell out of their mouths was caught with their hands.

The next wave of pleasure was too much for Greg to bear, he could only blink the scene in: cum hit the blonde in one of her gorgeous blue eyes, the redhead had green eyes--he noticed--as she tried to blink through his nut while it struck her face without control. She pulled Greg's dick out of his hands and put her mouth over it, refusing to waste anymore loads. The blonde was patient, watching her friend while licking the pool of cum in her hands.

Greg almost fell over when the feeling was gone. The redhead, noticing the end, struggled to keep her lips closed as she turned with plump cheeks to the blonde who hungrily opened her mouth wide. Still a stingy bitch, she didn't even give her pal half of Greg's cum.

And after both of the girls struggled to swallow their hot loads, they started licking everything: fingers, lips to tits to clits, even the drier, gummier cum that remained on the seat-back ahead. They even shared an old piece of gum that had caught some of Greg's nut, biting it off of the dirty floor, then blowing fucking bubbles. Then they just kissed and kissed each other.

Their love was Greg's cue to leave. He pulled his shorts up and stumbled away. Another burst of cheers shook him to the core. Greg looked up to the field. The players and their closest fans were as silent and still as usual. It was the fans in the rear that screamed--for Greg!

White men and women patted his shoulder and slapped his ass as he quickly made his way to the exit. The same guards he had seen getting head at the first game clapped on Greg's approach, saluting along with some naked sluts on their knees who gazed at his fat, black ass in awe. The surrounding security monitors were all focused on the two girls he had left behind. Greg smiled as he exited the stadium. He told himself that for the first time in his life, he hadn't just lost his fear of the white race, he kinda loved those motherfuckers.

After Greg made it back to his apartment, he showered and pretty much slept for days. Soon, normality returned. His erections started bugging him terribly, but he had fully experienced the reward of going months without masturbation and couldn't see himself ever jerking off again. Greg was slowly regaining strength, his body losing its soreness.

He considered joining a gym. For what? he asked himself. Just in case he wanted to just have fun, and do so without dying in the process.

And he thought about the two people he loved most in the world. Would he ever see Miss Fattie and her husband again? Had she really been at the second game?

Baseball is such a stupid sport. The stupidest, most boring sport in the world. But Greg cussed himself for forgetting this: it's not about the game or how bad it sucks, it's about finding the fun in anything, even bringing your own game if necessary, just to let the suckers play.