Too Clever by a Mile Ch. 05

Story Info
More trouble and more miscommunication between two lovers.
9.2k words
4.18
10.9k
3

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,541 Followers

Chapter Five: Stupid games, dumb mistakes, and more misunderstanding

She was already almost asleep when they reached the bed. He pulled down the bedspread and the top sheet; he laid her on the new soft cotton sheet. He'd shifted to cotton from satin; thought it was more manly.

They lay there side by side. She had her back up against him. Brother was she tired.

Cathy lay beside her man on the bed. Her hands and feet were still imprisoned by the chains. She still had his collar wrapped snugly around her neck; the tiny medallion that asserted his ownership lay comfortably below her chin in that soft valley of flesh at the bottom of her throat.

The manacles that embraced her wrists and ankles limited the movement of her arms and legs. Though none of the things hurt he was sure she disliked them. They were a little heavy, not heavy enough to be a bother her, but still just heavy enough to be reminded they were there.

Cathy lay there; she wondered if he had any plans of taking the infernal things off. It didn't look like it. Though she felt soft and snug, all cuddled up next to her man, she wished she were free of restraint. She began to furtively move about. She hoped the movement might send a message.

Steve felt her move. He heard the faint jingle and jangle of her chains. He supposed he should let her loose, but he liked the idea of her lying helpless beside him, and the soft tintabulation of the metal was like an aphrodisiac. He pressed himself more closely against her back. Her soft warm body plus the helplessness of her situation aroused him. He pressed his manhood against her rear end.

Anal sex had its appeal, but he wasn't inclined that way at the moment. He allowed his hard member to slide below her ass and let it rest insistently at the base of her vagina. He maneuvered her panties away from her crotch and pushed a little harder. She pressed back.

Lying side by side, back to belly, he slowly allowed himself to enter her. She was warm and wet. He slowly, ever so slowly, pushed in a little further; then he allowed himself to pull back slightly. She followed his penis with her behind. He pushed forward again. He moved slowly, back and forth; with her moving in unison, they enjoyed the moment.

They were both exhausted; it was over in minutes, but it was delightful, warm, wet, and too him anyway, romantic. He liked the feeling of his manly fluids filling up the inside her cavern.

Cathy, though still chained, enjoyed the interlude. She liked the way it felt when he was inside her. It occurred to her he was going to feel mighty guilty when they woke up. Maybe she could act out on it a little; maybe, just maybe, she could get him to see the ridiculousness of what he'd done. He wanted a chained up girl, a pet, some kind of slave girl. Maybe a day or two of play acting wouldn't hurt. She drifted off to sleep. Yes she'd pretend, and he could too, but she intended his pretense be rooted in self-conscious embarrassment. She sort of liked the idea; pretending to be his slave girl.

Hide and Seek!

Cathy awakened first. At first arousal she'd forgotten about the manacles and tried to stretch. Oops, she thought as she brought her hands back down. She pulled her hands up under her chin and rested her fingertips on her cheeks. She moved her feet a little to check on how much freedom she had down there. Not a lot she surmised.

She felt the collar around her neck. She took the index finger of her left hand and tapped the little amulet that dangled there. It emitted a faint jingle. She stopped the sound by holding it in two fingers. She thought to herself, this is going to be my lucky charm. I'm going to wear it from now on. She thought about the locket. She'd wear that too. She'd wear them both.

Cathy tried to roll a little to her left. She been sleeping on her right side all night, and wanted to give it a rest. Slowly she managed to get over on her back. She thought why not further, she kept slowly rolling till she was on her left side. She looked over at Steve, "Oh!"

He was wide awake and looking back at her.

"Steve, I didn't know you were awake?"

He yawned, "I just woke up. He stretched. Since he wasn't confined by anything he could stretch the full limit. He stretched again and then said, "Let me get you out of those things."

Cathy blew on his nose, "No you can't."

He eyed her with his left eye, "What?"

"I'm your slave. You chained me up. Now you have to take care of me."

He sat up on his right elbow, "Wait a minute. You're the slave. You have to wait on me."

She pushed herself up so she was sitting on her left butt cheek, "Your slave needs to be bathed."

He lay there, "Well go get a bath."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"My master has to carry me into the bathroom, and cleanse my body."

He still wasn't exactly playing along, "You can get a bath without my help."

She rolled so that she was kneeling on the bed in front of him, "You mustn't let your slave out of your sight. She might try to run away."

He chuckled. He reached up and pressed his hand against her right breast. It felt firm and warm. He chided, "She can't. She's been chained hand and foot."

Cathy wiggled her chest so he had to let go of her breast. She climbed off the bed and started for the door.

He sat up, "Hey, where are you going."

She looked back as she closed the door behind her, "I'm running away, and you'll never find me."

Steve got out of the bed and started for the hall. This was silliness. By the time he got there she was already at the top of the stairs. He shouted, "Hey wait!"

Cathy was on her rump bouncing down the steps one at a time.

He ran to the top of the steps just in time to see her as she slipped into the foyer. He said to himself, "Holy shit, she really is trying to run away."

He hurried down the steps, through the foyer, and to the front door. He saw Cathy scudding along awkwardly down the driveway; her seventeen inches of chain made it hard to cover much ground very fast. Still, in another ten seconds if she wasn't stopped she'd be in the street.

Steve took off after her, but stopped. He watched and realized she didn't have anything on except her chains and a soggy pair of panties, and both were seriously inhibiting her rate of speed. In fact if she didn't slow down she'd probably soon fall down.

He looked down. Shit. He didn't have anything on either. He figured; she's not going far because she doesn't want to get caught out on the street totally chained up and naked. Why the police would take her to jail, and then she'd be in a real world of shit.

Steve went back inside. He slipped on some jeans, a T-shirt, and a pair of tennis shoes. He found his wallet and keys. Laughing to himself he nonchalantly strolled out the front door and looked around. The house fronted the street very closely, only about a hundred feet, but it was on a two acre lot. The front was tree lined with hedges immediately around the drive and along the road. The front of the yard was small, but the back was substantial, with the gazebo, a shed, a swimming pool, and a healthy stand of evergreen trees. The trees covered nearly an acre at the far end.

Cathy reached the edge of the property and realized she was almost to the road. Traffic was never heavy, and even less so this time of day, but she certainly couldn't allow herself to be seen and caught the way she was. She wasn't stupid. Once at the front hedge she looked back. Steve wasn't anywhere to be seen. He probably hadn't made it out of the house yet. Already out of breath and perspiring heavily she leaned over and gasped for air. She decided the thing was to cut along the hedges to the back end of the yard. Once she reached the trees she could probably hide out for hours. Beyond that she didn't know; she only knew her key goal was not to get caught.

Steve stood on the front portal and looked around, but there was no sign of the girl. Well, he thought, if she wanted to make a game of it, he was up for it. Certain she hadn't made for the road he casually strolled around the house.

This was too easy. He walked around the house to the backyard. She couldn't have made it to the gazebo. Hiding in the shed would be crazy, and if she went to the pool he'd see her right away. He stood very still, put his hand over his forehead to cut down the glare and slowly scanned the back yard. She was very light skinned, white actually, she was certainly wet with sweat, and she was wearing bright shiny noisy chains.

He let his eyes ski across the back yard looking for any sign of movement. He saw her near the end of the yard. She looked to be trying to find a good spot to hide. Most of the trees were evergreens; a mixture of white pines, blue spruce, Serbian spruce, Norway spruce, and Douglas Firs. This was going to be fun; he'd track her down and drag her back to the house and punish her. But first he needed something with which to bring her back.

He went to the shed and rolled out the lawnmower. Then he went back into the gazebo and unhooked the chain he'd used to tether her to the floor the night before. He'd run her down with the tractor, chain her to the back, and then ride back to the house where he'd take her inside, clean her up, and give her some kind of punishment. Oh was this going to be fun. He could chase her around the trees all day.

She knew she wouldn't dare run out in the road, so she decided to run down and hide in the trees at the far end of the yard. She could watch him run around while she hid out. It would be a great game, kind of like hide and seek; only he'd never catch her.

Cathy had run out of the front door fully expecting Steve to follow her also completely naked. She conjured a plan. She'd dart around in the trees till she got between him and the house, then she'd dash for the house, get in, and lock him outside. She'd be inside in the cool comfort of the house, while he'd be outside with nothing on.

The only drawback to Cathy's plan had been he hadn't followed her script. He was fully clothed, unhampered by metal restraints, and about to start the lawnmower.

She sat hunched behind one of the trees and waited. She saw Steve come out. What was he doing? First she saw he'd gotten dressed. Somehow that didn't seem quite fair. He already had the advantage of not being trussed up, now he had clothes and she didn't.

She watched him go to the shed. What was he doing? Then she saw him push out the lawn tractor. Damn him, he could ride around on that all day and never break a sweat. It didn't matter she still had the advantage. All she had to do was move around every now and then. She'd always be just once step ahead. She looked around for a better spot. She saw one over on the far side. She started for it. As she turned she stumbled and almost fell down. Her darn ankle chain had gotten wrapped around a root. She had to pull it free. As she pulled, it rattled and popped up and hit her shin. She yelped, "Ouch!"

She looked up to the far end of the yard. She thought Steve might have heard her. She stood perfectly still and watched. It didn't look like he'd heard anything. This wasn't going to be as easy as she originally thought. She'd have to be more careful.

Steve had gone in the gazebo and gotten the length of chain. He went back to the shed and got two old master locks. He wasn't going to play around with the little screwdriver. When he caught her he would lock her up good and proper.

How would he do it? He thought things over. He got the wire cutters and another master lock. He had it figured out pretty good.

He stepped back out in the yard, and looked around. He heard her before he saw her. She was standing at the far west end of the wooded area. This was going to be easier than he thought. He climbed on the lawn tractor and started it up.

Cathy heard the lawn tractor. She pushed back as far into the trees as she could. The sap and the needles were making her itch. She decided to wait and see what came up.

Steve started off slow. He already knew where she was. He figured he'd add to the fun if he acted like he wasn't sure. He drove down to the end of the yard and stopped at the tree line. He turned the engine off and pretended to listen. He turned the tractor back on and veered off to the left away from her general direction. He went very slowly, and didn't go into the trees. He rode down the front. He wanted to make sure she didn't escape out of the wooded area.

Cathy heard the lawn tractor drive off in the opposite direction. She crept out of her hiding place to see where he was. When she got to the tree line she saw he was at the other end, but still not in the trees. He was turning the tractor around. Too far from the house to carry out her plan she slipped back into the trees.

Steve drove the tractor at low rpm up the tree line. He knew exactly where she was. First he thought he could turn the engine off, get off the mower and sneak up on her and catch her that way. He changed his mind. That wouldn't be as much fun. He wanted to make her run around a little.

Cathy heard the engine slow down. She heard it coming closer. There were butterflies in her stomach. She knew it was just Steve, but the idea of getting caught was still kind of scary. She moved from her spot and stealthily crept toward of the front tree line.

Steve turned the tractor into the trees and went all the way to the back of the yard. He was glad he'd had the big anchor fence put up. He knew she couldn't climb it. She was trapped inside the yard. Heck, he knew she wouldn't leave the yard anyway. She didn't have anything on.

He continued to power along the rear of the tree line. He thought he heard something so he stopped. He turned the engine off. Yes, he heard her chains as they clattered across the woods floor. There wasn't much grass among the trees, so there wasn't much chance of anything muffling the sound of the metal. He kept listening. She was just ahead and off to the left. He turned the engine on and gunned it forward.

Cathy heard the engine come back on. He was a lot closer than she thought! She ran back across the front of the trees thinking she'd get to the other end before he broke into the cleared part of the yard.

Steve heard her and took off. He saw her. Then he watched as she sort of ran sort of loped across the grass in front of the trees. She had her hands together and in close to her body. Her foot shackles rattled noisily. She was having trouble maintaining her balance. He hoped she didn't hurt herself. Just the same he let her rustle by. He turned the tractor away as she passed so she'd think she'd escaped again.

Cathy slithered across the grass as best she could. She saw Steve on the tractor. He was going in the other direction. He missed her!

Once she went by he turned the tractor back around and started to motor at high speed down the back of the tree line. They were traveling in parallel paths; her in the front, him in the back only he was going much faster.

Steve reached the end of the woods and turned right. He pumped the throttle and broke free into the yard just about fifteen feet in front of her. He'd cut her off!

Cathy was stunned! She'd thought she'd outsmarted him. There was no sense in running back in the trees. He'd be right behind her. She looked up the yard. There was the gazebo, the pool, and the shed. She made a dash for the shed. She figured it was solid and the path between it and the gazebo was too narrow for the tractor. He wouldn't be able to navigate the lawn tractor in the narrower space. He wouldn't be able to get her if she made the other side. If she ran fast enough she could get to the house, get inside, and still be able to lock him out.

Steve gunned the engine and took off right behind her. She was trying to run but she only had eighteen inches of ankle chain. He caught her about half way up the yard. He stopped the engine, jumped off the tractor and easily ran her down. Tackling her gently he eased her to the ground.

He shouted out, "I got you!"

Cathy was prone on the grass on her stomach. She tried to get up. Gasping for air, covered with dirt and grass she tried to kick out, but he had her. He grabbed the chain that held her wrists, pushed her arms out in front of her, took the wire cutters and snipped them apart right in the middle.

With her hands free Cathy thought she had a chance. She tried to squirm around to push Steve off her. It was a futile effort.

Steve got her left hand, pulled it behind her back, and hooked one of the master locks in the end link. He got her right hand, pulled it behind her back, and locked the two ends of the recently cut chain back together. Her hands were safely locked behind her back.

Cathy squirmed and tried to get free.

Steve got another perverse idea. He made like he had to find the longer chain he would use to attach her to the lawnmower. He feigned ignorance of its whereabouts.

While he was pretending to fiddle with the chain and mower Cathy clambered to her feet and started back toward the trees again. Steve let her escape.

Cathy got back in the trees, out of breath, but now with her poor hands chained behind her. She'd gotten away, but she was worse off.

Steve casually got back on the lawnmower. He chuckled and said to himself quietly, "So the game of cat and mouse goes on."

He restarted the mower and went back toward the trees. This time he thought he'd have a little more fun. He figured Cathy would certainly prefer the relative safety of the trees to the open dangers of the yard.

Cathy was temporarily safely hidden in the trees, but she heard the tractor coming. She was breathing quite heavily. She figured she was better off where she was in the trees. She knew now she couldn't outrun the tractor, but in the trees she still had a fighting chance.

Steve came rolling down. He knew right where she was. First he could see her glistening little boobs, and second it was twice as hard to keep the chains quiet when she was out of breath. He drove straight in her direction.

Cathy heard the tractor before she saw it, but pretty soon it was right there. She dodged out and started to run toward the back of the trees.

Steve saw her and swerved ahead cutting her escape route off.

Cathy ran back to her original spot and scoped the situation out. She didn't have much time she heard the tractor on its way.

Steve powered right in her direction. She was a goner if she didn't run pretty soon.

Cathy saw the tractor. The larger part of the trees was lost to her now, and the open yard was out of the question. She scampered back toward the last of the trees in the far western corner of the yard.

Steve saw her and started to power in her direction. She saw Steve and ran for the last of the copse of trees. It was a small stand of Douglas Firs. Why did it have to be Douglas Firs? They were the most prickly of all the trees. She has no choice; into the Douglas firs she fled.

Steve, riding the mower, was right behind. She wasn't more than five feet from the tractor. She made a dash for the main group of trees. Steve let her. Then he powered up the tractor and started to run her down.

Cathy ran for a white pine; her last chance. She ran to one side just in time to see Steve catch up with her. He was right there, not more than three feet away.

She ran toward the yard. This was her last gasp.

Steve jumped off the tractor; it was time to bring the chase to an end. Running and carrying two locks and fourteen feet of chain he caught her not more than fifteen feet into the yard.

Cathy stopped running. Out of breath, no place to go, and not enough chain to be able to lengthen her stride she gave up.

Steve caught up with her, "Aha, the slave is recaptured!"

Out of breath, out of energy, but not out of spunk, she turned around. Hands behind her back, caught in the yard, she tried to kick him. That was the dumbest thing she'd done all morning. In trying to kick him she lost her balance and fell over backwards. She landed right on her behind. She cried out in pain.

carvohi
carvohi
2,541 Followers