Too Far Gone

Story Info
His sister doesn't realize that it's a fight for his soul.
8.5k words
4.31
73.3k
124

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaide87
shaide87
571 Followers

Alright, let me start off by saying, if you know my writing, you know I'm not a stroke writer. It takes a minute until you get to any sex in this story. So, if you want a stroke story, I suggest going elsewhere. Cum back when you want a little plot. (Did you get that? "Cum". Smiles) Anyway, hope you like the story, please comment either way! I live for your comments! AND VOTE!! For every vote, a penguin gets a tux. (Not really. They're born with those. That's why they're so cool. They're the James Bond of the animal kingdom. Respect it.)

Shaide


===Alice===

God it was hot. I was sitting in a shirt that barely qualified as a wash cloth, a pair of shorts that that barely covered my pussy, sans panties, and my bra was on the floor back in Adrian's room. If my parents had any idea about I how I was dressed right now, they would throw three kinds of fits. I never dressed like this, but it wasn't really my fault. We were three days away from summer break and the college was getting ready to shut down for the two weeks when there weren't any students, so we lost A/C as soon as finals hit. This wasn't even my class, but it was a quick intro into Criminal Psychology with Dr. Campeau.

I was sitting in the class with four other students who weren't here for the final. We were here because Dr. Campeau was a genius. He was one of the stars of the college, criminal psychologist extraordinaire, and mastermind of the human mind. He's helped catch some of the most dangerous criminals, interviewed the most twisted minds, and is absolutely insane.

He was wearing a cape. Again. And I feared for my life that someone else would say something about it. I, unfortunately, had already made that mistake a month ago when I started attending this class. I looked to my left.

This was the first time John had ever sat in on the class. The rest of us had long ago understood that since Dr. Campeau hand-picked the students that took his year and half long course, you definitely wanted him to be able to put a face to a name when he was going through the applications.

"Um... sir... Why are you wearing a cape?"

The entire class groaned in unison. Then we sighed in unison. Then we resigned ourselves to our fate. I felt sorry for the current students. They had sat through this rant countless times. This was only my fourth time.

"Because!" He grabbed the cape and started fluttering it around. "My cape is magnificent! It strikes fear into the heart of my enemies! My enemies!" Dr. Campeau looked to the side, and then ran to the window and threw it opened. "Dr. Richardssssss!"

The class looked sideways at John; this was so embarrassing. Suddenly, as always, a window slid open in the building across from us, "Dr. Campeau!"

Dr. Richards was the star of the mathematics department. Why the hell didn't they just move these departments?

"You glorified calculator!" They were screaming between buildings. They did this every day, to the mortification of their students and departments. The college had no way of stopping them.

"I had coitus with your mother last night!"

"She's dead!"

"She still swallowed!"

Dr. Campeau shook his fist and shut the window. "He wins this round," he muttered. Thank God! This could literally go on for at least 10 to 15 minutes with them tossing insults back and forth between buildings. It was the only thing I dreaded about taking this class.

"Anyway, why do I wear a cape? Why not? Because it's not the social norm, because it's unusual? What is usual? What is normal? Is normal even normal? Is it the same for each person? Does normal exist for an individual or just socially? This is just one question I expect you to answer. Why do I yell out of the window? Why is Dr. Richard my arch nemesis? Glorified calculator that he is. Why do I even have an arch nemesis? Why am I asking you questions when I'm the teacher? And you aren't even my student yet?"

"Because you already have an assignment for us," I said below my breath.

Parker Reynolds heard me and groaned. Apparently I wasn't as quiet as I wanted to be, Dr. Campeau heard me too. He beamed at me, "Yes Mrs. Henderson. I have an assignment for you."

Damn it. It was a class long project. He wanted us to analyze the mental state of a family member, covertly, and do a full psychological evaluation of them. We weren't allowed to do parents or grandparents or anyone more than 10 years older than us. That was fine though, I had two brothers I could analyze. Except, one of them was totally off limits for this. Dr. Campeau was a genius. I didn't want him to see my reports and somehow put together that my older brother was screwing me senseless every chance he got. So I was down to one viable subject. And we were not allowed to simply sit them down on a couch and list off the questions. No, we had to treat them as hostile.

I sat on my boyfriend's couch while he showered up as I looked over the assignment. The first report was going to be due on the second day of class. That gave me a whole summer to work on it and get a head start on the rest of the project. I felt sorry for the students who didn't get this thing early. It was going to get really hard to keep up with the reports within the time limits.

The first report was superficial though. Very superficial. It looked like he took it straight out of some teenage girl's magazine.

'Well, this should be easy,' I thought. 'After all, it's my baby brother.'

Birthday... May 12. Favorite color... Purple. Favorite food... Mom's spaghetti, we all loved Mom's spaghetti. Favorite hobby... Video games. He was guy, all guys like video games. Marital status... Single. I think he's single. He might be dating someone now, but that wasn't married. So, single. Parent's marital status... Happily married, I smiled.

Alfred and Alyssa Brunson were high school sweethearts whose love had survived, thrived, and grown for over 30 years, and given birth to three wonderful children; me included.

Adrian came out of the bathroom, still toweling his hair off and looking absolutely delicious. His abs and chest and shoulders rippled under tight, muscle-bound skin. 'Abs are muscles,' I reminded myself.

"Whatcha doin," he asked, looking over my shoulder. Four years older than me, Adrian had already graduated and was the youngest senior manager at an advertising agency. He didn't have homework anymore. Asshole. Not that the star quarterback ever really did homework anyway. He smiled his way out any bad grade he ever had.

"Assignment for next semester." Even though I was working three times as hard as he ever did, he was still sexy as hell. I wanted to rip that stupid towel from around his waist and have my way with him right on the carpet.

Favorite animal... Wolf. At least, Adrian liked wolves. All boys like wolves, right?

He was standing to the side of me. "Is this supposed to be about Bryce?"

"Yeah, but don't tell him," I said. I was trying to focus, but that towel was right there! And I knew what was waiting for me just underneath.

"Why not? He might be flattered."

"Two reasons," I said, finally having enough of being teased by a stupid towel. "Because I'm supposed to be conducting a covert interview. And because I'm about to get royally fucked."

"Royally fucked?"

"Yep. My sexy older brother, wrapped in only a poor towel, is going to fall to his knees and worship my pussy." I leaned my head back on the arm rest and looked at him. "'Then he's going to shove said pussy full of hard cock and fuck me until I can't stand it anymore," I smiled.

He started to walk around the couch to stand in front of me. "I'm going to do all that?"

"Yep. And quickly if we're going to make our reservation time."

"I guess I should get to it then." He dropped down to his knees, reached for the hem of my shorts, and began to pull them down. "No panties. Naughty girl," he admonished me as my bare pussy glistened in front of him. He smiled as he began to kiss around my lips. I reached over my head and gripped the pillow as I felt his tongue slide over me. It slithered between my lips. Each lick going deeper and deeper. Suddenly, I didn't even have a body anymore, just a pussy. All I could feel was his tongue on me, in me, up and down.

"Yes! Oh yesss..."

He licked his way into me, then back, then in again. I loved it. I loved the feel of his tongue squiggling and squirming its way into my pussy. He pulled away and immediately latched onto my clit.

"OH GOD! YESSSS!!"

He slid a finger into my pussy as he sucked and licked my clit. His tongue lashing away at my pleasure as his finger drove in and out of me. I felt it. I felt the edge. My orgasm was right there!

And he stopped! He took his mouth off my clit and his finger out of my pussy.

"Noooo!" I looked at him as he stood up. I watched the towel fall from around his waist to the floor, and smiled as his hard cock was revealed to me.

"Royally right?"

I nodded eagerly, still smiling.

He slid a little into me, and then pulled back. A little more, back again. Over and over, driving me crazy as he slowly coated his cock with my juices. Deeper and deeper, a little more each stroke. My pussy was begging for more, and so was I.

He grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders, then, holding onto my thighs, he starting slamming it to me. In and out. In and out. Using his cock to brutalize my pussy, fucking me into the couch, into oblivion.

"Oh God... fuck... fuck... ughhhh! Fuck me!"

He didn't slow down or give, he just kept slamming his hard cock into me, his balls slapping against my ass. Again and again. Cock and power pounding into my pussy. I couldn't feel anything but him as he slid deeper and harder into me, through me. He let go of my thighs and leaned down, pushing his cock even deeper into me as he grabbed my breasts.

His cock continued to saw in and out of me as his fingers played and pulled on my nipples. It was too much. Too much sensation. Too much pleasure. My body was on overload.

"I...I..." My body tensed up and I came. I came but he didn't stop. I was still cumming. On his dick, around it. I was gushing onto the couch. And he just kept going. In and out. In and out. Pushing me, forcing me even higher. Then he grabbed my thighs and shoved his cock into me as far as he could. I felt his cock shoot off inside me. Felt the warmth of his own cum as it splashed against my walls.

He fell down beside me and wrapped his arms around me. "Royal," he asked, still breathing hard.

"Empirical," I told him, just as breathless.

A few hours later, after dinner, I was sitting back on the couch. I may have been looking at the assignment sheet, but my mind was still on the fucking I had gotten.

"Don't you need to talk to him before you try to fill this thing out," Adrian asked as he fixed us each a drink.

"Yeah, but I know all this stuff."

"Yeah, no. His birthday isn't May 12, his favorite color isn't purple, and I don't think he even owns a game system."

"What?!" I looked over the sheet. Yeah, I had put all of those things, but how did Adrian remember that. It didn't matter though. He was trying to tell me I was wrong. Wrong about my own little brother? No way! Of course these were my little brother's favorite things! He's my little brother!

"Yeah, May was just when we always realize we missed his birthday again. His favorite color hasn't been purple since before sixth grade, and he likes books not video games."

"What?! There's no way I forgot my baby brother's birthday!"

"Fine." He sat our drinks on the coffee table and snatched my worksheet out of my hands. "When is Mom's birthday?"

"April 24th," I said, without hesitation I may add.

"Dad's?"

"August 19." Also without hesitation.

"Mine?"

"June 3." Negative hesitation.

"Bryce's?"

"... Um..." Shit, what did I put on the paper? Wait... what? Oh my God. OH MY GOD! I don't know my baby brother's birthday?! I know everyone's birthday! How in the hell don't I know Bryce's birthday!

"Told you."

I tried to remember what I gave Bryce for his last birthday, but I couldn't. I could itemize what I had given Adrian for his birthday since I was 1. That's right, even the gifts Mom had bought for Adrian on my behalf. But I couldn't remember what I had gotten for Bryce last year? Hell, I knew what I had gotten Mom when I was 12! I had an itemized periodical list on my laptop!

I powered up my laptop. Adrian, Alfred, Alice, Alyssa... Fuck! How the hell did I keep up with my own gifts but not Bryce's! How shallow did that make me!? I even had a list of my own gifts!

"I even have my own list..." I said, mostly to myself as I realized how far gone I was.

"That's for me, because I'm never sure if I've gotten you something before. You email it to me every year," Adrian said. I'm not sure if he said it to comfort me but it was actually true, and I felt a little better. Adrian might be the sexiest man in existence, but he wasn't the smartest.

"So, what do I know about Bryce?" There wasn't a question you could ask me about Adrian that I couldn't answer, but my baby brother? What did I know about my own little brother? I started crying as Adrian wrapped me into his arms.

"It's okay," he said, his voice soft, comforting. "It's okay. It's not your fault. Bryce has always been a complicated kid."

But it wasn't okay. I was the family person. I celebrated everything. And I didn't even know my baby brother's favorite color?! What kind of sister was I?

===Lynn===

It's funny what people leave laying around. Money, toys, sad little boys. I let my body sink a little deeper into his. He always loves that. We had been fucking ever since his prom. At 21, I was 2 grades ahead of him when I was in school, and 3 years older. I waited until he turned 18, then I decided to wait until his prom, just to make it special for him before we had sex. He may not be my first, but I wanted to make damn sure I was his. Boys always have a special place in their hearts for the woman that takes their virginity. And I had spent the last 4 years of my life keeping all those other bitches away from him so that I could have that special place.

I loved Bryce, especially when he was asleep. He was so relaxed, so peaceful. And he always held me so tight, like he was afraid to lose me. When he was asleep, I still saw that little boy from 9th grade that didn't have a friend in the world. As soon I saw him, I knew he was meant to be mine.

I got him into my brother's gang. It took a while, a long while. And a lot of fast talking. Dave didn't think he had it in him. Bryce was so quiet and withdrawn. He never went out of his way to talk to anyone or do anything. It wasn't until this year that they really started to see what I saw in him. Well, almost.

Bryce was just so dangerous. No one could have predicted the ultra-violence he could cause. You never knew what he would do. The first time there was a fight, he didn't even jump in. But when he found out Dave had gotten shot, when he saw me crying... there was hell to pay for that. People still hadn't stopped talking about it.

When I went to a Halloween party without him and this guy named Nick was flirting with me... Bryce showed up, beat Nick within an inch of his afterlife, and took me home. Like it was just another date. God, he could get so jealous.

I wiggled my ass against him, feeling his half-hard cock still inside of me. Now that we were finally having sex, I wouldn't even want to imagine what he would do if I cheated on him.

He could fuck though. And, oh God, could he fuck. I could still taste his nut in my mouth. Our first time was after prom, right after his 18th birthday, in some cheap ass, by the hour motel. But he fucked me so good! He fucked me until I didn't care if I was on a bed in a cheap motel or in the Four Seasons. And it wasn't just the first time. Every time we fucked there was so much heat, so much passion!

I finally felt his cock slide out of me and I smiled. I loved being his woman. I loved him being my man. And it had been so easy to get him.

No one else could see it, but I did. I saw that sad little boy. I saw his drive, his hatred, his despair. I saw him sitting against the wall, dark hair down in some math book because he didn't have anything better to do. I remembered Alice and Adrian Brunson. I knew what he was supposed to live up to, and how he must have failed. And who wouldn't? Who could be 4.0 Alice Brunson, "The Beauty and the Brain" or Adrian "Adonis" Brunson, star quarterback extraordinaire? Alice had straight A's going back to 1st grade! She was the academic legend of our entire school district. And beautiful to boot. And Adrian?

Adrian was the modern Adonis, hence the nickname. Not nearly as smart as his sister, but charming, handsome in a way that only he could be, and a body that few men could even dream of. Hell, if I could trade in all my nights with Bryce, good nights too, for one night with Adrian... They were the people that everyone else wanted to be. Blond hair and blue eyes, curves and muscles, perfect smiles and perfect hair. Bryce was just a shadow of his siblings. Black hair that he never took the time to take care of. Brown eyes that were almost always glaring, and a "fuck you" attitude.

But he was a shadow. He didn't quite have Alice's brains or Adrian's charm or either of their everything else, but he was close. Close to both of them. The best of both worlds. And a little bit more.

He could use people. He could intimidate people. And even better... He could hurt people. He could hurt them without guilt or conscience or hesitation.

And he was all mine.

I felt his arms tighten around me in his sleep. I smiled. My poor little lost boy. But I had found him. When no one was looking for him, where they never would have searched for him, I had found him. I found this lost little boy and made him mine. And when Dave wasn't being an asshole, he recognized that damn near everyone was afraid of us because of Bryce. He made us powerful.

Bryce didn't have limits, he didn't have lines, and there wasn't anything he wasn't willing to do. Bryce didn't just scare people. He scared Dave. My big brother. The big gangster. I smiled as I thought about it. D-vil was terrified of my little Bryce.

Last night, Bryce had tortured Jose's wife in front of him. He had taken a bowie knife and cut her up bad, really bad. And made Jose watch while he did it.

Dave was so shook. "What the fuck won't he do?"

Jose owed us $100 bucks. That's nothing in the drug game. But when I told Bryce I was worried about it, about us looking weak, he took three guys and a knife and solved my problem.

I loved it. All I had to was cry a little, and say, "What am I going to do?" And off Bryce went. He was so easy, but so dependable. When Bryce got involved, people hoped to end up in the hospital.

I turned around in his arms and slid my own around his waist. That never woke him up, but I liked watching the smile come onto his face as he slept. He always smiled when I held him. My little lost boy always wanted to be held.

Dating Bryce was wonderful. It was like his whole universe revolved around me, and that was a really good feeling. Everything about Bryce was about making me happy. He was always thoughtful, never missed a date, treated me like a queen, and demanded that everyone else did too. He even paid for me to go to his prom with him. Dress, make-up, and all.

I smiled as I nestled my head under his chin. "Mine, Bryce," I said quietly. "You're all mine."

===Alice===

Finally, I was home. In my own bed, in my own room, in my own house. I loved college. I loved the freedom, the challenge, and the people. I loved it all. I was going to miss Adrian, but God did I miss being home. My room, my own room. No roommate coming in drunk, no sharing the bathroom, real home-cooked meals. Home.

shaide87
shaide87
571 Followers