Too Far Gone Ch. 00

Story Info
A taste of things to come.
762 words
3.89
12.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

He had her bent over the couch with her skirt bunched up at her waist and her panties below her thighs. He couldn't help but to take a second to reflect on how far he had come and how sweet her teenage ass really was. Smooth and perfect ... He almost said those words out loud as he ran his hand up her thigh. resting his hand on her cheek for just a moment before he slapped her ass with enough force that she could not tell if he was being playful or forceful. Either way it made her even wetter and she shivered a little bit.

A month ago he would have had to ask her for help to get his cock to the appropriate orifice but now he just moved his cock head which was already wet with her saliva up to her exposed lips and thrusted in. He didn't feel guilty at all as he pushed in all the way. He thought he would have ... he knew that he should have. Sure she was 18 and she had wanted this for as long as she could remember. Sure she was beautiful and he knew that he loved her. But he was her youth pastor and he had been teaching her the finer points of love and purity for years. And too make matters worse there was her mother ...

Pushing those thoughts out of his head (and the subtle guilty feeling about not feeling guilty) he concentrated on her, on this beautiful moment of connection. The warmth and tightness of being inside of her was almost overwhelming. He pushed in until he was all of the way inside of her and she let out a moan that would be remembered for the rest of his life. It was visceral and full of excited pleasure. He wasn't sure but he thought that she may have climaxed at that exact moment.

Not willing to lose himself in the moment he pulled back out and pushed in again. Grabbing her slender hips for leverage he went about fucking her in a rhythm that wasn't too fast but it was continuous and powerful. Stroke after stroke he moved inside of her and her moans continued to grow even more passionate. He reached around and grabbed her breast with his left hand, feeling her soft tit and massaging it for the second time in his life (and hers) as he moved in and out of her. He picked up speed and both of their breathing got more and more labored until he felt his balls start to tighten up ... now what? He didn't want to pull out because it felt too good, but he also knew he couldn't come inside of her. She wasn't on birth control and he wasn't ready for ... uh ... too late. Matt grabbed on to her tightly as he started to release his come inside of her hot pussy. He came for what seemed like forever and he wondered if she could feel it inside of her.

Her shaking and moaning grew to a fever pitch underneath him until his movements slowed down and eventually stopped. Coming to a stop he tried to catch his breath until she leaned back up and turned towards him with his cock still buried inside of her. With impressive flexibility she maneuvered herself until she was facing him. Matt looked into her eyes for a moment, wild and full of love and lust she leaned forward and kissed his lips. Pulling back she whispered "I love you so much Matt". Kissing him again she muttered out "this is how I always thought it would be"

Matt looked at the sweaty teen that he was connected to physically and emotionally. Sweaty and slender. Blonde hair messy from the sex but still looking perfect with a broad satisfied smile on her face and suddenly he was overcome with something. His old friend Guilt. What the hell was he thinking? this was going to come back to haunt him in a big way ... as if his life wasn't fucked up enough. Then his Cock started to stir again. It had never gone soft and he found himself moving in and out of her slowly.

"Are we going to do it again!!!" Anna practically screamed " can I be in top this time? pleasssssse?" she flashed him a cute puppy dog stare that they both knew completely owned him and he sighed. They both knew she would get what she wanted ...