Too Far or Just Far Enough Ch. 01

Story Info
A tale of love, submission, and slut-dom.
1.8k words
4
17.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max and I had been dating for quite a while, when we each confessed our interest in bdsm. I told him about my submissive tendencies, and he told me of his dominant traits. And yet, we had never acted on any of them.

So one day, while I was giving him head I told him "on our anniversary, lets not hold back. Lets just go wild."

"nngghhh... are- are you sure?" he asked.

I wrapped my lips around his cock, taking his head down my throat, and nodded. At that moment, he came. I coughed a bit, cum oozing out my nose and off my lips. "okay..." he said, seeming hesitant. I, on the other hand, was psyched.

*so, lets fast forward a bit, to the anniversary*

When I got ready on the evening of our anniversary dinner, I was sure to wear my sluttiest, sexiest lingerie underneath my black dress. I arrived at his flat, and knocked. A moment later, I heard his gruff voice reply. "It's open." I pushed the door open. A rush of cool air met me, causing my nipples to harden almost immediately. I shivered a bit, then stepped inside. None of the lights seemed to be on, just several candles, which made the place smell of cinnamon.

"Max? Babe?" I said. When he hugged me suddenly, I almost jumped out of my skin.

"Shall we have some wine before we start, slut?" he asked, an edge in his voice I wasn't used to. I was both aroused and scared.

"ummm... sure." I said. He led me over to the couch, where he poured two tall glasses of wine. We talked and sipped at our wine, when suddenly he set his glass down.

"That's enough of that." he said. "Take off your clothes, and meet me in the bedroom." He said curtly, striding off.

I was surprised, but I did as he said. I wasn't sure if he wanted the undies on, so I left them. I opened his bedroom door cautiously. It was pitch black, and I stepped in slowly, using the hall light to illuminate my path.

Just then, the door slammed shut behind me, plunging me into total darkness. I felt rough hands grab my arms and wrench them behind my back, handcuffing them in one smooth motion. I felt the back of my knees get kicked, and I fell to the floor, unable to catch myself.

I rolled onto my back, as a bright fluorescent light surged to life above me. The ceiling which had previously occupied the ceiling was nowhere in sight.

"So, whaddya think?" I heard Max ask. He as standing at my feet, holding nylon rope.

"It's... it's great!" I said, genuinely smiling. I looked around, and saw all sorts of fun things. Dildos, ropes, chains. He bent down, and fastened my ankles together. "hold on, before we start, what's the safe word? How about bananas?"

"Sounds good" he said tightening the ropes a little too much.

"hon... that's a little tight." But he ignored me, grabbing a blind fold off of his dresser. He fastened it about my face, plunging me once again into total darkness. "mmmhh... kinky."

"open wide, slut." I obeyed, expecting his pulsing cock to be pressed into my mouth. Instead, something long, hard, but most notably, plastic was shoved in, stopping right at my uvula. He wasted no time in fastening it about my face too. I struggled a bit, feeling it begin to gag me. "Bitch... what was the safe word again?" he asked. I grunted and moaned around the gag in protest, but to no avail. "That's what I thought..." Suddenly, I was being pulled across the floor by my hair, my eyes watering. He lifted me up, and threw me onto the bed. The movement made me gag a bit, and I could feel tears start to flow.

Then I felt him roughly grab my tits, squeezing harder then ever necessary, then biting me. I struggled, feeling that this was too far. Imagine my shock when I felt his open palm slap across my face. "Hold still, cunt." I struggled more, only to get a knee in the groin. I heard a snick, then felt my bra get cut off.

Then he left. I heard the zip of his pants, and felt his weight return. He straddled my stomach, and stuck his dick between my sensitive tits. He spat, for lube, and began thrusting. I tried to gather myself. "this isn't so bad..." I thought to myself. Then I felt his hand smack across my face. And again. And again and again. "you like that, don't you, twat." I grunted in protest, shaking my head. *slap slap slap* "I can't understand you? What? Oh, that's right. I know, piss yourself if you like it. *slap slap slap* Bitch, I said PISS! *slap slap slap*" The slapping continued relentlessly. "I... I have no choice..." I thought to myself, letting out a sob, then choking around the gag. I took a deep breath, which was difficult considering the onslaught of blows to the head, and let out a surprisingly strong stream of piss. I could feel the warmth spread all over my panties, down to my ass crack, wetting the bed around me. At first, the blows didn't stop, then he paused. "See cunt, I knew you liked it."

Once I was done pissing, I heard the snick of his knife again as he cut off my panties. Then he undid my gag. With a gasp, I shouted "BANANAS BANANAS BANANAS!!!!" But I was cut short when he suddenly shoved my wet panties into my mouth, followed by the gag again, quickly fastened about my head again. The gag pressed the wet panties against the back of my throat, and as my mouth filled with my own piss, I had no choice but to swallow it. "That's right, cunt, suck it down. It's good huh? Yes, you enjoy that. I'll be right back." With that, he left. I swallowed frantically, choking and gagging, my eyes streaming freely now. I ground my face against the bed spread, trying to get the blind fold off. I succeeded, but was met with inky blackness. He had turned the light off.

I rolled for the side of the bed, falling off with a thump. I rolled around, hoping to find something, anything. But it wasn't long before he was back. "oh, I'm glad, now I don't have to move you around myself." With that he hoisted his murphy bed up into the wall, locking it place. On the bottom was an assortment of rings and clasps. He rolled me over onto my stomach, and undid my hand cuffs. But just for a moment, because a second later, they were clasped in front of me. I was pulled roughly to the clasps, where a chain was ran through my cuffs and back up onto the bed bottom before I could even think. He pulled, and slowly I was pulled up. Finally, I was suspended, my toes barely able to touch the floor.

"oh my, what a pretty face... would you care to see?" he asked, lifting a mirror up to eye level. What stared back at me was a red eyed, red faced slut, her mascara streaming down her face from her perpetual crying. I couldn't help but be a little excited, knowing that was me.

Then he stood back, and raised a whip. My eyes grew wide, and I winced, just as it came whistling down across my tits. My scream was muffled by the gag. He grinned, seeing my response, and swung again, this one across my other tit. I looked down, and saw two long red welts growing on my ample chest.

Then he layed into me, whipping my tits again and again and again. I began to cry again, tears dripping off my chin and onto my red, swollen breasts. I looked down again, and my previously white skin was glowing red, hatch marked with an uncountable number of welts. A few were even bleeding a little bit.

Suddenly he was right in front of me, his hard cock pressing against my tight cunt. My eyes grew wide, and I shook my head. With that, he rammed it in, beginning to fuck me savagely with the full length of his large cock, slapping my sensitive tits with one hand. "How's that feel bitch? Good, isn't it?" He fucked me endlessly, cumming in me what must have been 4 or 5 times. Despite my horror, I felt myself growing hot, tears still streaming down my face. Just as I was getting close, he pulled out, cum splattering about my feet as he did so.

"So, you wanna cum, huh? Well, you gotta do something for me first." he said, pulling off my gag.

I should have called for help, or yelled at him, or anything. But instead, I said "what is it, anything!" When I said that, he undid the chain, and I fell to my knees in front of him. He went back over to the dresser, and grab a bamboo switch. Then he pulled me from under the bed by my hair, pulling it down after me. "Get on the bed, on your back, your head off of the edge." I obeyed immediately. "Now, open wide." I obeyed that as well. Without any hesitation, he rammed his cock in, barely half in when he rammed against the back of my throat. "Now, swallow." I tried, gagging violently, spittle trailing out of my mouth, down my tear streaked face. Suddenly, I felt his cock head slip down my gullet. Then he began thrusting, continuing for a good thirty seconds before pulling out. "Breathe, cunt, spit out your spit." I did so, letting it run down my face, over my nose and eyes. "Now, again." This time, once he penetrated my throat, he began caning my exposed pussy. I squirmed and choked, pushing him back, but he paid no heed, just raping my mouth, his sweaty balls against my nose. I could feel my pussy swelling and welting, tears flowing down my face. i could also feel it tingle, knowing my orgasm was close.

He pulled out, then rolled me over, pulling me onto the floor. "on all fours, now!" I did so, and opened up, again, feeling him fuck my throat violently, this time caning my delicious ass.

He pressed his entire cock into my mouth, holding it there, feeling me struggle for air around it. I felt him shoot again and again straight down my throat. Each time, I thought "for sure, this time he'll pull out" but he didn't. The room swam before me, and I passed out.

--------

End of Part I