Too Good to be True Pt. 01

Story Info
Imagine winning an all inclusive vacation and get paid too!
1.9k words
3.78
16.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimberau
kimberau
21 Followers

We had a great holiday and even if that prize of a free all expense paid vacation proved to be bogus, it was nice to have everyone at the resort cheering that we deserved it. The resort chain's owners announced that every few weeks they look for a special couple that embody the 'feel' of what a resort should be like and give them an opportunity, not only to get a free vacation at a brand new super-exclusive resort to be opening in a year's time. They explained the resort's normal fees will provide the winners an opportunity to rub shoulders with screen actors amongst other elite guests and a number of other couples like us.

A few weeks later, a package arrived by courier. I was home from work before Kimber and opened it up. Inside, was a letter and several legal looking documents. The letter simply said "Congratulations, As you are entitled to join our grand opening next January, you'll find enclosed the terms and conditions associated with your all expense paid vacation. In simple terms we wish to utilize images and videos taken during your time with us to provide the 'feel' we expect everyone to get out of our resorts - and to top it off, we will also pay you for each image or video captured. Additional payments will be made if you convince other guests to join you in various advertising material. Our board has also selected Kimber and Henri to be the central stars of this project, so other guests will be compensated at a lower rate than you for regular participation in a few scenes, but when they join your scenes will be paid double their usual rate. Please read the terms and conditions, sign and initial where flagged - then return by calling the courier company at..."

I couldn't believe it. It was real; we were getting a free vacation to a really exclusive resort. When I showed Kimber she was ecstatic. We looked over the documents which seemed pretty clear that they were also going to pay us to make some commercials for them as leading actors! We laughed about becoming famous actors ourselves. We quickly signed the documents and sent them back hoping beyond hope to receive tickets and details about the resort next. I still felt a little bit of doubt that this would turn into a scam where we have to send money for something to get to the next step, but kept my hope simmering away below the surface.

In November, the parcel arrived and this time Kimber answered the door. She screamed when she opened the package and saw the tickets to St. Martin. "You know, hon - they have a nude beach on St. Martin." she winked.

"Would you?" I asked surprised, because she had always been nervous about people she didn't know really well seeing her nude. She trusted our close friends Jacques and Sarah, although we still haven't managed to get naked with them. This was different - this was strangers.

"Nobody will know us..." she started undoing her blouse. "if everyone else is nude it won't mean anything that we are..." she removed her top and tossed it aside, still smiling as her hands went to her sports bra "and maybe, you and I could skinny dip and - maybe fuck in the ocean?" Her tits sprung free, hard nipples pointing at me.

I snapped out of my trance and lifted off my own shirt. Her skirt was falling to the ground. "Lets make sure we find some time to find that beach then." My pants hit the floor along with my underwear in one quick motion. My erection sprang free, pleasing my wife that I had responded well to her own excitement, but she still had her panties on.

"Hmmm..." she paused, "I think if we're going to hit a nude beach we ought to clean away some brush." A tug on her panties revealed some pubic hair on one side of her crotch.

"Yeah, all must go." I laughed - but still hoping that she would agree.

"You're absolutely right." She pulled her panties off. "Let's see how that'll look."

I couldn't believe she was going to shave it all off for me, but then she surprised me - "You know how our Clothing Bank rules means what's good for-"

"oh!" she meant that if I wanted her shaved bare, that I would be as well. "Well, first time for everything." I responded nervously.

Having an erection helped, but there was an uncomfortable amount of nicks along the shaft. Otherwise, my bare balls were joined by cleanly shaven crotch and stomach. It was worth it though, because not only wasmy wife's bare sex amazing - the smoothness of our bare genitals felt amazing as we fucked and I have to admit I had to appreciate the cream pie as I pulled out.

In the shower, Kimber promised that we would definitely have to keep things bare and ensure we took an opportunity to skip off to the nude beach at least once during the free vacation. She rubbed soap onto my stomach and her hand slid back to my crotch. "God, that feels so nice." she said as her hand caressed my balls and slid up along my shaft bringing me back into form. I tried to slide my hand to return the favour but she shifted down to her knees. "Wholly fuck!" her mouth wrapped around my shaft and started to suck. I couldn't help but appreciate the feeling and moaned rather audibly. She squeezed my right ass cheek with her left hand, while her right held my cock in her mouth. Kimber didn't normally enjoy oral sex, but was making more noises than I was. I felt myself getting closer, my muscles tensed and I could tell Kimber was fighting her own mind - to let me cum in her mouth or... she pulled away as I grunted and sprayed my load nose into her face, some of it going up a nostril. She laughed.

"Maybe next time." she laughed. More cum flowed out.

"It'll be less messy". I offered.

Everything was going so smoothly as we landed in St. Martin. Upon arrival we found a young man holding up a sign with our names. He took our bags and threw them into a Jeep. "How long to the resort from here?" I asked.

"I'll take you to the ship, they'll take you from there." he smiled.

"Ship? The resort isn't on this island?" Kimber followed.

"No, ma'am. You're going to the ship. I have the order here." he handed me a paper that listed our names under passengers, and under ship name "The Morning Glory". We laughed at the name. Kimber's face looked a bit disappointed. I realized that it meant we wouldn't get a chance to skip off to the nude beach after all. Well, it was still an all expense paid vacation - even if it turned out to be a cruise instead of an exotic resort.

At the ship, we saw several small buses unloading passengers. The 'ship' wasn't a huge cruise ship. In fact, it looked more like a really large ferry. When we boarded, we found that there weren't separate rooms and it was indeed a ferry with multiple decks. We set out to sea as the sun set. Everyone was directed to the lower deck main cabin for a briefing about the terms and conditions.

The doors closed when they confirmed all passengers were accounted for. "Welcome, This is just a short reminder before we arrive at the island regarding the roles you will be expected to play." A tall bearded man spoke softly into a microphone on the small stage. "As you all know, you will be required to participate in one scene per day, with the remainder of the day free to do as you please. What you may not have been made aware of is that you will be paid for each additional performance you sign up for. The last paragraph of the terms and conditions make it clear that should you forfeit on any of the scripted performances that you are assigned to you will be responsible for all costs." A slight murmur rumbled through the crowd, but nobody spoke up. "Since you are all here, it means that you have agreed to the terms." He stood up and pointed toward the bar. "Your free drinks start now... enjoy."

People gathered and chatted with drinks in hand. It didn't feel like we had been drinking all night, but suddenly bright light filled the windows all around us. We joined may of our fellow passengers moving toward the windows and we could see a beautiful sunrise peaking over a mountain. Horns blasted from the ship, as we moved into the dock.

We were all herded toward the reception centre building. It was a strange set up; leaving the ship we couldn't see any of the beaches or the resort - in fact, all we could see were trees, walls and the looming reception centre building. The long, winding line had plenty of signage that warned about extreme quarantine requirements for the eco system. "No living organisms or food are to be brought with you." "Everything you have brought with you will have to go through a decontamination process." "Men will form a line to the left, Women to the right." "Before entering the resort, all visitors will go through decontamination showers."

"Geez, this is a bit over-the-top." Kimber voiced a little frustration as the line slowly moved forward. We approached the split in the line by gender; I squeezed her hand. "See you on the other side." I kept the suitcase with me, she just took her purse.

"Arm." an attendant held out a plastic band he had torn off its twin. It was clearly a boring routine for him. I held my left hand up and he cinched the strap around my arm. "Bag on the belt." he directed. I lifted it up and he clicked the other half of the strap around the handle before hitting a button to make the conveyor belt move. "Through there, sir." he pointed toward a door off to the left. I entered a room to a hallway with several other rooms. An attendant looked up at me - "Any room with a green light." I looked down the hall and two rooms had green lights above the door, the rest had red. I took the closest one. The door shut by itself behind me. The other side of the room had another door with a sign on it that simply read: "Place all your clothes in a folded pile on the conveyor, press the blue button. Wait until door opens."

Well, at least they had the decency to make the stripping private - I laughed at the thought that Kimber and I were completely shaved down there and how that would have gone over in a crowded room. I watched my clothes slide out of sight and waited. It took a couple of minutes before the door swung open leading to a hallway filled with spraying water. I just walked through to the other end. The water was quite warm and sprayed from all directions including up from the floor. They were quite serious about - "I gasped and almost screamed as the floor suddenly disappeared and I started sliding down a water slide out of control." I found myself flying through the air and into a pool below where I saw other men moving quickly out of the way. Before I could think about what was happening I hit the pool.

"Move along." someone barked, I heard screams to my right and that's when I saw a nude woman flying through the air into an adjacent pool. Her red hair matched her shocked and horrified face.

kimberau
kimberau
21 Followers