Too Good Too Bad

Story Info
Cuckold 0.1
1.4k words
2.87
26.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story so I would like to introduce myself here. My name is Alyesha. I am married to Jackie. We both share same age i.e. 30 years. We have been married for 4 years. Jack is the homemaker and I am the one who brings money home and this happened just a few months back.

It was my birthday. In the evening he came back from office and had a surprise for me for which he handed me the envelope, which I opened it and saw was a lovely tour ticket to the nicely icy hilly destination. But that was not all, had a letter in it mentioning me to come to our bed room, so I followed the instruction and when I went to the bedroom Jack whispered in my ear that he has surprise for me but for that I need to get naked and wait in the closet and then he handed me the box in which I found a wonderful glittery open back dress but no underwear and there was a letter in it mentioning me to wear just a dress and nothing else. But when I wore the dress I realized why Jack didn't give any underwear as the dress was not only bare back but was also deep neck line which shows 1/4 of my breasts and huge cleavage. While I was changing Jack went to the front hall and when I came out after changing to the living room I was shocked rather surprised that he had invited all our relatives and his office colleagues including his BOSS. I was very happy and we cut the cake and had lots of booze,

It was getting late and all the relatives & office colleagues had left and only his Boss was there as Jack and his BOSS was discussing some work with some alcohol with them and I was doing after party stuff i.e. is cleaning in the kitchen.

After few minutes BOSS came in the kitchen and that shocked me and I asked him where is Jack and do they need anything.

"I think Jack can't handle alcohol and is passed out on the couch in the living room" BOSS replied.

I replied, "OH! So, were you guys talking about his promotion as he was telling me that he is going to get for his promotion."

OH! His promotion, well there is something he has to go through a lot of processes and needs help for which I was talking to him and he passed out.

BOSS came near to me and hold me from the back and started kissing me on my neck, to which I was shocked and said that's not good. But he didn't hear me and started fondling my breasts and whispered in my ear "If you want your husband than I need to get you in my office at my desk every day as my secretary."

"OMG! ARE YOU OFFERING ME A JOB??" I asked in shock, "where did this come from?"

I accepted the offer. After listening YES from me he turned me towards him and kissed me by locking up my lips and licking my tongue while holding me tightly from my waist. This kiss kept on going and now BOSS's one hand was pressing my ass and other hand fondling my breast. I was pushing him back but all in vain as he was too strong and holding me tight. Further, he stops kissing me but this kiss and fondling and pressing had triggered something in me and it was poking very hard through my dress.

But, soon he started kissing me again and this time he was pinching my nipples while his other hand went between my thighs and he suddenly stopped kissing and with a grinning smile on his face, he asked:

"So, you like kissing your new BOSS while his husband is out in the living room?"

I replied, "NO".

"Don't lie" BOSS replied and he moved his deep further my thighs and touched my clit.

I gasped and felt embarrassed and was not able to make eye contact with him and his strong voice telling me "OH! You are such a slut, you were not wearing anything below this dress through out the party?"

He further told me to get undressed but I refused and my refusal made him threat with Jack's job loss. So, I did as he said and now I was fully naked just wearing high heels in front of my NEW BOSS. BOSS was excited seeing me naked and more by my shaved pussy. He took out his smartphone and took my picture and then he told me to make some different pose and he took my several photos.

Now, this went little further and he told me to tease my nipples with one hand while the other hand playing with my pussy and finger my pussy, this time he was recording it. He came close to me and took my hand and put it on his crotch and I feel it was rock hard as if it would just tear his pants and come out. He told me to unzip him and I obeyed him and when I unzipped him and his cock came out I was shocked and my eyes went wide open as it was bigger than a TV control remote.

BOSS said, "Never seen a cock this big?"

"NO", I replied, "Jack is just half of this".

He told me to suck his cock and I did and didn't hesitate anymore as I was attracted to it and I started sucking it, he held my head and pushed deep into my throat and gagged me by holding his cock down my throat. He took it out for while and I took some air and he again shoved it down my throat. Soon, his cock was pulsating fast and I can feel he was ready to cum and he began to shoot his load down my throat and it was huge in the quantity which overflowed my throat and started dripping out of my mouth.

Then, he lifted me and took me to the living room and dropped me next to where Jack had passed out and started rubbing my clit with his cock. I was shocked that after cumming this load in my stomach he was still hard. He shoved his big cock in my and started fucking me hard without giving a thought that he is not wearing a condom. I stopped him and told him to wear a condom but he refused as if I was his wife or girlfriend. I had never had such a big cock and moreover, he was fucking me just next to my passed out husband.

He pushed his cock in my pussy and this led out my moan

"AAHHH!" as it was tearing me apart. Listening to my moaning he used more power and pushed it more hard with every thrust and my moan got louder with each thrust. This all thing has affected my brain as it had stopped working as I totally forgot he was recording all this thing from the beginning from the kitchen.

His fucking feel like I was having sex for the first time and I was losing my virginity as his cock was going deep and I feel like he was touching my womb. I was totally out of this world and this feeling was something strange getting fucked in front of my husband. He took out his cock and told me to get me on drunk husband in a cowgirl style and he started fucking me from behind. My breasts were bouncing too & fro slapping towards his face and my moaning

"AAHHH! OH GOD!"

He asked me" WHO'S YOUR BOSS? WHO'S SLUT I AM?"

I replied, "I AM MY BOSS SLUT".

ARE YOU GOING TO DISOBEY YOUR BOSS?

NO,

With this reply, he increased his thrusting and told me that he is going to put his seeds in my womb and this took me to the other world and I came while he is still fucking me and I can feel the throbbing and he came inside my pussy.

He took out his cock and took photo of my dripping pussy,

I rested on the couch locking my pussy from making couch a mess and I saw an empty glass on the table near the couch. Took that glass and put it outside my leaking pussy. The half glass was filled with his juices and then I drank all the jizz coming out of my pussy and put a smile on my face as I was waiting for some water in desert and I found that

He still was recording it. He dressed and told me "See you at the office."

I went to the bed and slept without cleaning my pussy with my BOSS jizz dripping out of it.