Too Great a Temptation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure was intense until, suddenly, the head of his dick penetrated my sphincter.

"AYYYYYY! GOD!" I wailed in a combination of pain and pleasure.

But Darrell was as good as his word. He just held the head of his cock inside my rectum, until I had time to adjust to his size, and he told me softly to just relax and let it flow.

And once I got over the initial pain of insertion, I began to feel this unholy glow emanating from my butt. As he began to slowly push more of his cock into my backside, something seemed to shatter in my psyche, and my arousal took off like a missile.

I was writhing and trembling on the bed, and clutching the sheet as he fed more of his magnificent cock into my ass. I was panting, gasping and moaning incoherently as I slowly melted my ass onto his burning spear.

Suddenly, I just snapped, and with a huge gasp, I hurled my ass backward, impaling the rest of my butt on his cock. And then I went absolutely berserk.

I worked my ass back and forth in a frenzy as Darrell's cock filled me in a way that I had never been filled before. My whole body went into overdrive as an explosive orgasm crashed through me.

I shuddered and shook, screamed and shouted as Darrell smoothly cored my ass with long, hard thrusts, his hands kneading my butt cheeks.

I was out of my mind with lust as he began to pick up steam, his cool finally starting to crack.

"Oh yeah, you like my big black cock in your ass don't you, baby," he cooed in a low voice that betrayed just the barest hint of strain. "You love it."

"UNNNNHHHHHH! Y-Y-YEAAAAAAAH!" I screamed. "I LOVE IT! FUCK MY ASS, BABY! FUCK IT GOOOOOOD! OHHHHHHHHH!"

Suddenly, Darrell ripped his cock completely out of my ass, flipped me onto my back, hefted my legs high into the air and rammed his way back into my still-gaping hole.

I howled and saw stars as he fucked my ass at a vicious pace. He leaned in onto my straining thighs and we kissed ravenously, wildly, our bodies churning as one. My orgasmic flow seemed to be coming at a steady pace, one right after the other.

Darrell was blistering my ass with jackhammer strokes, and I wanted everything he could give me. I was in sheer delirium as I worked my hips around his huge dick.

I could see his eyes squeeze shut as he pulled himself onto his knees, and I knew he was close.

"C-c-cummmmmm, baby!" I panted. "Shoot that hot stuff in my horny ass. C'mon, Darrell, fill... me... up..."

And, man, did he ever. With a loud grunt, he thrust forward deeper than ever, and his whole body tensed up seconds before he exploded in a gusher of cum. We were like a live wire as he filled my bowels with a succession of hot, creamy bolts of semen.

He must have been storing it up for awhile, because it was thick and copious, flowing out of my distended ass from around his pistoning joystick.

Finally, he slumped forward; his cock still embedded in my ass. I laughed dementedly as I finally came back to earth from a most incredible series of orgasms.

Darrell stayed with me for another three hours that night, before leaving me a shattered, sweat-covered, cum-filled wreck.

We got up and took a shower, and I sucked his cock until he exploded in my mouth, filling me with his tangy cum. Then we laid on the bed until he got up yet another hard-on, at which point he positioned me on my back and fucked me for a solid hour before filling my pussy with cum.

When he left that night, he had me eating out of his hand, with the capability of doing anything to me that he wanted, and it's been that way ever since.

And, let me tell you, he's fucked me everywhere in a variety of locations. I've sucked him off in his office, fucked him in the front seat of his car while it was sitting in a parking garage, and let him fuck my ass in the men's room of a suburban shopping mall.

But without a doubt the wildest thing we ever did happened a little over a year after we met.

It was the summer of 2000, at the tail end of a typically hot, sweltering day. Dusk was beginning to settle, and we were taking a walk along the Tidal Basin, not far from the Jefferson Memorial.

We'd completed a long day of negotiations, including a fairly contentious visit with the chairman of the congressional committee that oversaw our contract.

With it being an election year, and with everything pointing to the outcome being a toss-up, both in the presidential race and in the battle for control of Congress, everyone was on edge. So the chairman of the committee was parsing numbers in a way he'd never done before, and it had been a little nerve-wracking.

So when Darrell said he had a little "treat" for me as a way of blowing off steam, and for me to dress "appropriately," I was ready for a mind-blowing experience.

I had learned very quickly that when I was with Darrell, the less I wore, the better. Whenever I went to Washington, I never packed panties, unless I happened to be on my period. And once our work was finished and it was time to play, my bras stayed in the suitcase.

On this occasion, I was wearing a vivid red dress that fell just short of my knees, with thin straps at the top that allowed me to show a healthy amount of my cleavage, matching red earrings, green knee-high boots and absolutely nothing else.

We hadn't had a chance to fuck yet on this visit, and I was climbing the walls in anticipation. He had picked me up at my hotel and driven us into the park, where he'd parked the car.

We'd been walking leisurely for maybe a half-hour, just talking about this, that and the other, when we found ourselves standing along a rail, looking out at the Jefferson Memorial.

We seemed to be lost in thought when I felt his hand on my butt. He very slowly lifted the hem of my dress, until he could caress my naked ass.

His powerful hands never failed to light my fuse, and my pussy was drooling as he cupped each cheek, then slid a couple of fingers down the crack of my ass. He brushed my hole with a finger, then slipped down and I gasped as his fingers penetrated my gushing gash.

He swirled his fingers around in my honey pot, taking time to roll my clit a couple of times, then slid his gooey fingers back up and began to rim my anus.

I groaned as I looked over at him quizzically, then gasped as one of his fingers slid into my ass.

"Darrell?" I asked. "Don't you think we should wait until we get to someplace a little more private?"

"Nope," he said. "That's the treat. I'm gonna fuck your ass, right here, right now."

"But what if... oh God, that feels so good," I panted, as he began to work a finger in my ass and one in my cunt. "What if... someone sees us? What about the... cops?"

"This is one of the more secluded places around this time of day that you'll find," he continued. "I can see the cops before they see me, and if it's anyone besides the cops, we'll just give 'em a show. And I want to see how far you'll go to get what you want. Unless you do exactly as I say, you won't get any of this tonight."

And I glanced down at that moment and saw the indentation his cock was making in his snug jeans. It hung down the inside of his right thigh like a loaded pistol, hard and angry looking. Just seeing it in that condition made my pussy cream.

I wanted that cock right then more than anything in the world, and I was willing to risk being seen by passing tourists to get it. Besides, the place was fairly secluded and the sun had just gone down, darkening the area, and giving us a measure of cover.

I stood up and pulled Darrell to me and we kissed wantonly. He had a burning look in his eyes that I had learned was a reflection of intense arousal on his part.

"I've told you before, I'll do anything you want," I whispered. "Just give me that big, beautiful cock."

He nodded and turned me so that I was looking out at the road that passed about 100 yards away.

"Spread your legs and bend over," Darrell commanded as he continued to ream my holes with his dripping-wet fingers. "All the way, then grab the backs of your thighs and hold them there."

It's a good thing I work out relentlessly, because my legs were about to be tested like never before. I spread my legs wide, bent over at the waist, until my hair was brushing the concrete of the sidewalk we were standing on. As I grabbed the backs of my thighs, my skirt fell past my waist, exposing my naked ass to the world.

I could feel a crackle of intense arousal at this exhibition of my wantonness. I have always gotten a rush from fucking in semi-public places, going as far back as when Howard and I first discovered sex in the back seat of his father's car.

Darrell had tapped into that little fetish pretty quickly, and he has exploited it on many occasions, as I said earlier.

But this was way beyond anything I had ever imagined that I would do. This wasn't just semi-public; this was all but out in the open, where anyone could walk up on us.

I didn't care. I was so horny and I needed Darrell's cock so badly right at that moment, that I'd have fucked him on the floor of the Senate, in front of the Vice-President of the United States, if that's what he'd wanted.

I looked back from between my legs and saw Darrell take up his position behind me. I felt a shiver run through my body as I heard his zipper open. I felt SO exposed as I held my thighs, almost like I was offering myself to anyone who passed by.

Darrell sawed his throbbing hard cock between my pussy lips, scooping up a generous amount of my cunt juice as he did. He put one hand on my hip to steady me, and with the other he pressed the head of his cock to my anus and pushed his way right on in.

"AHHHH UNNNNNHHH!" I grunted as he plunged into my ass with one long hard thrust.

That was just the way I liked it. By then, I had been fucked in the ass enough - by Darrell and others - that I didn't need to take it slow and easy. When I was worked up enough for a good ass fuck, I wanted it fast and hard.

And that's just what Darrell did. He fucked my ass fast and hard.

It gave me a huge thrill to know that his cool command wasn't there this time. He was tense, edgy, and that's how he fucked me. He was incredibly hard, and in this position, I could feel every ridge, every vein as he pounded his cock relentlessly in my spastic rectum.

It didn't take much of this until I felt the rush of a full-body orgasm power through my body. I twitched and twittered, as much as it was possible to do in this position, and then I felt his arms encircle my waist, and his fingers found my clit.

"AHHHHHIIIIEEE!" I yelled, not caring now if we were heard or not. "Mmmmmmmmm! Oh yeah, baby! Fuck me, fuck your whore."

That's just what I felt like, a whore. Right about then, I'd have taken on the whole city of Washington, if that was what Darrell had wanted.

My whole body was trembling as another orgasm exploded through me, from the combination of Darrell's cock pumping in my ass and his fingers working my pussy. My legs were burning, but I wasn't about to move until I was told to.

And I knew that moment was pretty close at hand, because I could hear Darrell grunting and panting rhythmically as he hit the short strokes. His hands gripped my butt as he worked me back and forth on his cock, almost like he was just using me to masturbate.

I felt another ripple of an orgasm as I felt him swell in my rectum, and then he poured out a fountain of cum. He fired bolt after bolt of hot, creamy cum deep in my rectum, and I shuddered as I milked him of every drop.

As I came back to earth, I sensed that we weren't alone. Sure enough, when Darrell pulled his wilting cock from my gaping ass and I stood back up straight, I spied a young woman standing by a tree maybe 30 yards away. She was wearing a jogging suit and she had one hand clutched between her legs.

Darrell nonchalantly stuffed his cock back in his slacks while I smoothed my dress back over my thighs, then we wrapped our arms around each other and laughed at her astonished expression.

As we walked back to his car, I felt the wonderful feeling of my cored-open ass and Darrell's cum as it slid out the well-fucked hole and down the backs of my legs.

That was just one example of the lengths I would often go to get the kind of mind-boggling sex I'd come to crave. And there were many more to come...

To be continued...

12