Too Late

Story Info
Drunk girl has an encounter with a stranger after a break-up.
1.6k words
4.04
56.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that he was never coming back.

I knew it because he left 2 days before Valentine's Day. He wouldn't have done that because it was our favorite day of the year. Nobody knew how to celebrate quite like me. He waited for it all year long. The romantic meal, the sexy lingerie, the elaborate gifts, and of course his favorite part: his sexual fantasies come true. I always let him do anything he wanted to me. I always did anything he wanted.

We met right out of high-school. We were the new food servers at a large diner. He had actually been there a few months longer than me. He was the first face I saw when I walked in to that restaurant. He immediately struck me as a cocky womanizer. Very "built", extremely good-looking, stylish hair. He carried himself as though he had been around a few times.

"Hi. I'm Alex. Are you the new waitress?" Strangely enough, his voice actually sounded nervous.

"Yes. Hi, I'm Megan," I answered politely.

"We'll be getting to know each other very well, I think." His voice sounded fake. As though he were trying to sound tough.

"No, I don't think so." I answered and pushed past him.

Things continued on like that for the next few months. Him hitting on me and me shooting him down. When he finally stopped hitting on me, I actually felt sad. Sometimes the best way for a guy to land the woman he's after is to lose interest.

One date was all it took for me. I think I fell in love with him that first time. He was sweet and smart and attentive. He was nervous and shy at the same time. I quickly realized that he had no experience with women.

Valentine's Day arrived after we had been dating a couple months. I started our Valentine's Day traditions that first year. I also took his virginity.

We saw each other every day after that. Every day for four years. We were in love. It was my first real relationship. I had dated but never anything this serious. We moved in together. That was when things started changing.

We started fighting. When you live together, you find things to fight over. Money, getting married, careers, neglect. Pick a topic. Occasionally when we would fight he would storm off and spend the night at his friend's house. He would always come back. He was always the first to apologize.

Two days before Valentine's Day we had a fight. It was a bad one. I just couldn't get past his reluctance to marry me.

"Your family loves me. My family loves you. We love each other. What are you waiting for?!" I shouted.

"I hate feeling pushed! I don't understand the rush!" He countered.

"Rush?! What rush?! We have been together for over four years! It stopped being 'rushed' three years ago!" I shot back.

"Every time you bring this up it pushes our wedding date further and further away. I don't want to ask you when we just fought about it the night before!" He shouted.

"So I'm just supposed to wait and be content that you might ask me someday? If we don't have a future I need to know now. I have already wasted years of my time," I said.

"Wasted?!"

It went on and on until we finally called it quits and he left. Just 2 days before Valentine's Day.

And I knew this time he wasn't coming back. He would wait until I was at work and he would retrieve his belongings. No fight. No arguing over who bought this CD or who paid for the dog. Just cold silence.

Over the next couple of days I couldn't sleep. I just cried. I cried in the bath and driving to work. I even cried brushing my teeth.

On Valentine's Day I reached the point where I couldn't cry anymore. I was in a state of resolve. I would be alone for the rest of my life. Maybe I would be a lesbian.

I walked through the house and looked at the lingerie I had bought a month ago for Alex. The bottles of Asti were chilling in the fridge.

That's when I decided to celebrate by myself. I put on the sexy lingerie and looked at myself in the mirror. I had to admit I looked good. Black lace pushed my large breasts up so that the pink nipples stood up proudly. I felt sexy. The lace near the crotch tickled my newly waxed pussy. Alex would have loved this lacy, crotch less get-up.

I poured myself glass after glass of Asti and enjoyed the way it went straight to my head. After finishing a couple bottles I was ready to walk outside and have sex with the first man(or woman) I ran into. Who could resist a sexy, drunk woman?

I grabbed a fresh bottle and went outside, putting nothing over my exposed nipples.

The cold air hit my breasts, causing my nipples to pucker. I looked around for anybody but all I could see was darkness. A block away there was a street light. I thought I saw something move near it. I squinted hard and as my eyes adjusted I saw a dark figure leaning against the street light.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Ya wanna do it?" My words were slurred.

The dark figure stood there another minute.

"I've got wine and a pussy and you can have both!" I laughed and raised the bottle to my lips again for another gulp.

When I lowered the bottle I saw that the man was gone.

"Damn!" I swore and walked around to the side of my house to collapse on the grass.

I sat there for several minutes, drinking from the bottle when I heard a voice, low and husky in my ear.

"I'll have some of both," He said.

I passed him the bottle.

"I can't see you. Are you sexy?" I asked.

"Mmm hmmm."

"Is your cock big?" I asked.

"Mmm hmm."

"Are you-"

"No more talking," He interrupted and pushed me onto the grass.

He started licking and sucking my breasts as though he had been starving. As he licked and sucked I felt his hand come up to my pussy. Finding it bare, he began stroking and rubbing. I was wet in an instant. It felt so good to be touched by a mysterious stranger. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that I would sorely regret this in the morning but I pushed those thoughts away and enjoyed the feeling of his big hands stroking my wet pussy.

I heard his pants unzipping and for a second, I tried to push away. His hands held me firm.

"Too late." Was all that he said.

I didn't care anyway. I was ready for him.

I felt his hard cock probing me, rubbing my slick pussy.

"Do you have a condom," I asked.

"No," he said as he rammed his cock in to me.

"Oooh!" I cried out at the sudden intrusion but the length of his cock driving in and out of my swollen, wet pussy felt so good that the only thing I could do was lift my hips to accept more of him. Dear god, he felt so good. We were fucking each other wildly now. He bit and sucked my breasts as he slammed his rod into me over and over. I felt an orgasm building and building in me. I just knew that I was going to pass out in pleasure when I came. But I held on as he pumped in to me until I felt that orgasm ripping through my body. I screamed as I came. I came so hard that we were both wet through and through.

He just kept on stroking my pussy with his cock even after I came. I could actually feel myself getting ready to cum again. I had never been fucked so hard in my life! I was tingling everywhere! My breasts felt alive and even after releasing my juices just moments before, I felt as though they were pouring from me now. Just before I was about to come again he shouted and rammed his cock deep as he pumped me full of hot, wet cum! That pushed me over the edge and I screamed again as I came.

Even as I was still cumming, he pulled out and ripped the crotch of my lingerie to reveal my ass. He didn't say a word as he rubbed the mixture of my cum and his with his still-hard cock over my virgin ass-hole until it was completely lubricated. Then he pressed his hard cock against my tight little ass-hole until he was just slightly penetrating me. He moved slowly, preparing my ass for his entry. Just when I thought he was going to take his time entering me, he rammed his cock home.

That's when I passed out. I don't know how long he took advantage of my body or how many times he came but I think he took his time with me.

When I awoke the next morning, I was in my own bed. I opened my eyes and looked at the wall as I remembered the details of the night before. I was very sore. I was sticky. I was very regretful. But how did I get back inside? In my own bed?

I felt the bed move as someone next to me turned over. Mortified, I turned over to see the face of the man who had so thoroughly fucked me. Before I even had the chance to look I became aware of an unfamiliar weight on the third finger of my left hand. And then I heard a familiar voice in my ear.

"Babe, I have a question to ask you."