Too Late or Not Too Late

Story Info
Friendship and Unrequited Love.
1.3k words
3.71
11k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realized she wanted him when it was too late. Maybe he was the one that got away. There was some tension but she could not and should not let it get to her. She treasures these fleeting moments to this day. In reality, he is off limits. Not only is he the best friend, but he is getting married in a few months' time.

He said to her once in the middle of their usual banter, "You're too late. And now look". She was taken aback, but she did not let it show. But there was more than admiration and affection; she couldn't wrap her mind around it before. She was of age, making it a bit normal for her to have these kinds of thoughts about a man.

She has played with herself a few times while imagining doing it with him and being able to relate to naughty stories that are similar to hers. She doesn't know why she's attracted to him; maybe it's because of the looks? That's too general. Or is it because of the brains? That's too boring. Maybe it's his sense of humor. That's too childish. Or maybe it's a blend of everything, with an added dash of maturity that makes it sexy.

There has been a near miss moment. They went out drinking with friends. She wasn't sure if he was as tipsy as her. She just told a guy friend she has a crush on him, not sure if he was able to notice it. They were joking during the ride home. And then he told her he knew who she was crushing on. She had hoped so too. She could feel herself heating up right then and there. There was a small window of chance. But there was too much at stake, too much to lose.

In the end she didn't budge. They parted just with kisses on each other's cheeks.

In a few months' time, he'll be tied up in a commitment. She thought about of sending him off, since he was kidding that she should be there during his stag party; since she was one of the boys. She's read a story like that once, the girl friend organizes something, and then it happened.

So she set off planning the perfect event. She's off gathering the guys in secret, planning naughty and fun details the poor guy would take to his last night as a bachelor. Then it was set. It would be in a hotel room at a town within two hours' drive. There would be drinks, balloons, party poppers, confetti, lingerie, masks, feathers, fishnet stockings, heels, toys, and of course, the guys and the girls.

She was excited.

The guys didn't know that she would be literally in on the surprise. She has her separate plans. She was in charge of gathering the girls and setting up, while the guys are in charge of letting him drink a bit to get him ready for the night.

She then told the girls her plan. She'll put on a sexy teddy, undies, stocking and heels -- the works. She said that she'd wear a mask and that she'll fulfill her dream before the chance gets away forever. They understood completely.

She took a swig of liquid courage a few minutes before the men came. They put out a sign by the door, "WEAR A BLINDFOLD AND ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK."

As they arrived, he was wondering what was in store. The night had a different air then; it seemed hot and heavy with a sweet scent of pleasure. "What's going on man?" His friend laughed and out a blindfold on him.

When they were ready, they rang the doorbell. The door opened but there was no one to usher them in, or was there? Still, they went in, trying to hold on to something to keep their balance. They were surprised to grasp soft globes of flesh by the walls. The girls kept mum and took the guys' hands and let one out of the other to a couch or seat.

Then, music started playing. Food and drink were brought. The girls fed the men, slowly, sweetly, lovingly and seductively. Everyone seemed to be having fun.

She smiled. She proceeded to pamper him as the night wore on. She fed him and both drank. She pulled him close, and whispered to him, "Would you pop, or rather eat my cherry darling?" As she said this, she pulled his hand and puts it between her breasts, so he can get the cherry.

She let out a soft moan at the simple action. She then took the cherry from his hand and positioned it by her lips and leaned in. They shared the small, red fruit, the action amplifying the taste of the drinks and the desire.

Their lips met and their tongues embraced one another. He huskily whispered, "Take me now."

She led him to a room. They proceeded to kiss, feel each other. He pinned her to the wall and kissed her on the lips, face, ears and neck. His tongue is making her moan. She hugged him for dear life and she got high and wet with the heat.

They made their way to the bed and she started to undress him, giving him soft kisses for every removed piece of clothing. She then reached down below, feeling him, wanting to take him. He took out his long, hard cock and sucked it like a lollipop, a candy which she didn't want to finish just yet.

She went down on him, rhythmically pulling and moving her head up and down on his organ. He was almost delirious with what she was doing. He held on to her head and savored the moment. He controlled himself and motioned her to stand up.

He then kissed her torridly and laid her on the bed, the stain sheets making her ready with the need for him. They kissed her again, while his hands were busy with her body. He reached her breasts, and he removed the teddy's ribbon, giving him slightly free access if not for the bra. She became even wet as his hard cock brushed her thighs and already wet pussy.

He then removed the clasp of her bra; surprising her a bit and making her realize that it's now or never. She braced herself. She wanted him. She ached for him. She wanted to make love to him even for just a night.

He sucked on her nipples, making them point up. He spent time on each while rubbing her flat tummy and travelling to her mound afterwards. He lovingly felt it, happy and flattered that it made her that wet. He felt her little bead, sending her shivers. He played with it, so that she would want her even more. She moaned into his mouth. She released and pulled his head to her, then she licked his ears making him writhe as well.

He then went south and tasted her for the first time. She mentally thanked herself since shaving herself smooth in preparation for this. He was wonderfully surprised by this. She was sweet. He licked her especially on her clit, his two fingers entering her slowly. She moaned and pulled at her breasts. His fingers pulled in and out of her.

They could not take it any longer. He moved on top her as she pulled him at the same time. She then positioned his cock to her entrance, with even the slight brush of its head giving her mini orgasms. He finally went in, and it felt so right neither any of them didn't want to break their union any time soon. He pumped as she grinded herself into him. First slowly, then adding more intensity.

She shouted and moaned throughout. She became even more brazen as he whispered to her midway, "You like that huh?" "Yeah." She whispered to him throatily. They kissed again.

After for almost forever, they felt they were close and came together. They came as they kissed. Spent, they lay beside each other, him removing his blindfold and she removing her mask. He didn't back away when he saw her, he pulled her to his chest, kissed her forehead and said, "Thank you, Darling."