Too Long Apart

Story Info
Long separated lovers finally reunite.
831 words
3.88
11.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three months although it had felt like 3 years. Beth lived six hours away. She may as well have been on the moon, no more often than Alan had been able to visit with her.

He was finally able to get a couple days off in a row and was on his way to her. It was getting dark and Beth would likely be asleep when he finally got there. That's ok she liked how he woke her anyway.

In the seat beside him was a single rose. As lovely as that flower was it could never approach how beautiful his Beth was. And would always be.

He pulled into the parking area of her apartment complex, grabbed the rose and headed to her door. There was always an increase in his heart rate, and now was no different. He reached her door and took the spare key from under the mat. With a quick thank you to the heavens for aligning in such a way he unlocked the door and entered her apartment.

She wasn't in the living room, so he quietly slipped his shoes off, laid his jacket on a chair and tiptoed to her bedroom.

There in the moonlight laid the most beautiful woman he had ever known. She was covered in just a sheet and one lovely leg stuck out from under it. He took the rose and gently glided it up the bare leg.

She shifted...was she waking already? No. But the sheet had fallen away. She was naked beneath it.

He replaced the gentle touch of the rose with feather light kisses. From her knees, up her inner thighs he made a trail to where his lips and tongue wanted to be.

As he kissed his way to her vulva she gently awoke. She stayed motionless, breathlessly awaiting his kiss to her hottest, most tender area.

Finally his tongue found it's target. It rested gently on her swelling clit. Slowly he moved his tongue in small circles around it. Then his tongue slid down and teased her labia. Then back up to her clit. As he again teased it, he gently slid one finger between her labia. He pressed down harder with his tongue, pressing her clit against her pelvic bone, all the while his finger slid in and out of her dampening vagina.

As he did this a second finger made its way to her opening. It was getting wet with her juices. After it was sufficiently lubricated, he placed the tip of it against her anus. With a hitch of breath and a raising of her hips, the second finger found its way home.

He took her clit between his lips and began sucking on it, like he would later on her nipples. While his fingers continued moving in and out of her, he took her clit between his teeth and gently started nibbling on it, while the tip of his tongue teased the tip of it.

As her orgasm approached he took his attention away from her clit. He wanted to taste her when she came. There was no bigger intoxicant than Beth's juices. The finger that was sliding between her labia joined its friend in her anus. And his tongue slid all the way inside her. tasting her juices. He moved his tongue in and out of her, his nose tapping her clit as he drove his tongue deeper. She awarded his effort by cumming on his tongue. He allowed some of the juices to run onto her thighs. Only to lick her thighs clean.

She rolled him on his back and undressed him. Then she placed her vaginal opening onto the head of his hard cock. With one downward thrust she impaled herself on it. As they established their rhythm, he craned his head and took her nipples between his lips. His hand ran up and down her back. Her hands fell to his chest.

When she felt his orgasm getting closer, she slid off his cock and got on her hands and knees. He got behind her and slid his cock back in from behind. As they again caught the rhythm, he slid one saliva soaked finger into her anus. He massaged his cock through the thin membrane between her two hot holes. She gripped his shaft with her strong muscles. His lack of recent lovemaking combined with her powerful muscles was making it close to impossible to hold back his orgasm. He grabbed her hips and drove his cock into her as hard and fast as he could.

They came together in a chorus of moans and a flood of body fluid. He couldn't remember ever having came that hard in his life. She felt each jet of his semen splash inside her. They collapsed on her bed. Kissed for the first time and told each other "I Love You."

With a day and a half ahead of them, there would surely be more lovemaking...