Too Long Apart: The Next Morning

Story Info
Beth & Alan's reunion continues.
535 words
4
9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth awoke the next morning with Alan's arms wrapped around her. She wiggled loose and took care of her morning routine. When she returned to the bedroom, Alan was on his back. She placed her knees on either side of his head, lowering her pussy to his lips.

Instinctively, Alan's tongue started moving inside her. She rocked her hips back and forth. His hands reached up and grabbed her buttocks, spreading them as far apart as possible. He took his tongue and slid it up and down the crevice between them, until the tip of it found her anus.

Slowly, excruciatingly, he slid his tongue deeper inside her anus. She reached down and fondled her clit. She started riding his tongue faster. Between the sensations of his tongue in her anus and her fingers on her clit, she came quickly, drenching his chin with her sweet juices.

She rolled off and he rose from the bed. She heard the door shut and wondered what other surprises he had for her. He came back in holding a paper sack.

"Whatcha got there," Beth asked

"A little surprise!" he answered

Beth laid back on the bed, anticipating what he had in store for her. He reached into the bag, and pulled out a plastic box.

The box contained strawberries. Big plump strawberries. He took one out and fed it to her. He ate one himself. As she ate her berry she felt his finger on her pussy. Teasing her clit, the tip sliding slightly between her labia.

Suddenly she felt something new. The rough texture of a strawberry was teasing her labia and clit. Slowly, tauntingly it slid between her labia. He told her to hold it there. With her strong muscles that posed no problem.

She held the berry tight inside her, as he began kissing up and down her body. He paid particular attention to her nipples. He sucked on them hungrily. At times gently nibbling on them. His hands massaged her breasts as he sucked.

He rolled her on her belly. He kissed his way up and down her back. He teased her anus with his finger tip. He kissed the juices from the inside of her thighs. She rolled back over and he plucked the berry from between her labia. It was drenched in her sweet juices. He bit off some and fed her some so she could see how she tasted.

He positioned himself between her thighs and entered her. He held his cock in place for a moment, savoring the heat and moisture. Then he started moving inside her. Slowly at first, then faster. More and more urgently they moved together. She held her breasts up to him so he could suck the nipples.

The sensations were quickly too much for him to control his reactions. She gripped his cock with the strong muscles in her pussy. He drove his cock in as hard as he could. Her breath caught as her orgasm began. She flexed the muscles and he started shooting hot jets of semen inside her.

He kissed her sweat soaked face and told her how beautiful she was.

Beth was already planning the rest of their time together.