Too Long Apart, The Reunion Continues

Story Info
Beth has her plans; Alan has his.
608 words
4
7.9k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth had in her mind how she wanted the rest of their reunion to go. She had thoughts of candlelit dinners and cuddling on the couch. Watching movies or listening to music. Knowing that Alan was romantic and would make use of the closeness.

After a shared shower, where they danced as he sang to her, he kissed the drops of water from her lovely body. She wanted to prolong the feelings running through her body...so she got dressed and went to get the ingredients for a spectacular and romantic dinner.

As she walked through the grocery her mind went back to the morning, especially the shower. His hands and fingers knew instinctively where and how to touch her. It was like the man was born to make love to her. She wondered if he also knew what her deepest desire was.

When she got home from the store, he wasn't sitting on the couch. She placed the groceries on the table and tip toed to the bedroom, thinking he was napping. Before she could notice he wasn't on the bed, a blindfold was placed over her eyes. Hands were touching her, undressing her. When she was naked she felt hands on her shoulders. Bending her forward. She felt her legs being spread.

Now there were kisses on her back...down her spine. She felt his erection against her ass. His thumb found her clit. He was moving it back and forth, pressing it against her pelvic bone. One of his fingers slid between her labia, gauging her wetness. The finger replaced his thumb and she felt the head of his cock against her lips...she pushed back against him and he was inside her.

She moved his hand away and started manipulating her clit. He placed his hands on her hips, pulling her to him as he thrust forward. She began to moan and tighten the muscles inside her at the same time. That forced him to drive his cock in harder. She was about to cum, so he alternated his thrusts...fast and shallow followed by slower and deeper.

When she reached her orgasm, soaking his cock in her juices, he slowly pulled out of her. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down the crack of her ass. She reached down and pulled the cheeks of her ass apart. The head of his cock found its new target. Slowly it slithered its way into her anus. His hands roamed up her back. When they reached her shoulders he pulled her toward him, driving his cock deep into her ass. She gasped at the feel of his cock there.

She began moving toward him taking his cock deeper into her ass. She reached down and fondled her clit and his balls at the same time.

He had already been close to coming before, and the grip of the muscles in her ass and the touch of her fingers on his scrotum had him nearing the brink again. As he heard her moans get louder, and her breathing more ragged, he started pounding harder. They came together and collapsed on the bed...

As they regained their composure and their breathing was almost back to normal, she asked him what made him do that. As he slid the blindfold off, he looked into her eyes and told her that something inside him told him to do this...he was just following her signals.

Knowing now that her plans may or may not be followed exactly made Beth wish they'd have longer together...and made her wonder what other surprises he might still have in store...and what other signals she's been sending.