Too Much of a Good Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noise he made started as a groan. It grew in intensity and volume. When the first spray of cum hit Kelly's cervix her eyes went wide. The volume and velocity took her breath away and swept a climax through her like she had never known. Her cunt clamped down on his cock in response and less than a second later the next load of cum erupted into her. Her head lolled back and she gave an incoherent gurgle as her previous retreating orgasm crescendoed to new heights. And a third and a fourth all within a few seconds.

Kelly was delirious with pleasure. One climax built on the next and on the next. Even when there was so much cum already in her the force of his shots was enough to stimulate her cervix and the buildup of fluids had the effect of filling and stretching her like a water balloon. This just added to the stimulation radiating out of Kelly's cunt and she blissed out, losing consciousness for a moment.

Kelly slumped on top of Craig, he slipped out of her and so did most of his ejaculate. His face was a fixed grin, he had felt a pussy pulse and milk the cum out of him for the first time and felt like he'd lost his virginity all over again.

Kelly slowly came back down to Earth. Absentmindedly her fingers played with the goo in her pussy. She too had a sense akin to losing her virginity. That wasn't like sex she had experienced and her husband's pathetic emissions would never compare. Things were not going to be the same again.

Her fingers went to her mouth and the cum she swallowed caused delicious little aftershocks in her tummy.

Kelly was physically and sexually both more drained and more sated than she had ever felt and for now she was satisfied to lie entwined with her young lover.

"Think you'd better get cleaned up, your little girl gets home in about half an hour doesn't she?"

28 minutes later Kelly was showered, scrubbed and dressed and ready to receive anyone who cared to call. Alice came in talking rapidly about bugs and rainbows and God and any other random thought that came into her head. Kelly half listened, smiled indulgently at the small girl and prepared them both a snack. Soon Alice was in front of the TV immersed in some kids fairy princess adventure. For her part Kelly was still blown away by the intensity of her experiences today. She still leaked Craig's cum occasionally and when she got a second would put her fingers in her pants and pull a bit out to eat. It was so extraordinary, so naughty, so fucking hot and, as a consequence she was still horny. Her mind wandered to the next time. Krys would be out all night, maybe once Nigel is asleep...too risky how could she explain her absence if he woke? She would have to settle for all day everyday. A thrill ran through her at the idea. She should definitely see her doctor about birth control, she knew that, but until then, there was no was no way she was going without his sperm inside her, pregnancy was a small price to pay, besides the thrill of getting knocked up...oh yeah. That was a new one for her but laying herself open to a highly fertile male, oh god, she had to turn her mind to something else, she couldn't carry on like this till tomorrow when she could next get her fix of cum.

Craig was standing by the wall smoking a cigarette and looking perplexed. Kelly went out to join him. There was a time not so long ago she would have been too self conscious to so obviously chase him, but she didn't care, her need for him was all that mattered.

"Hi. How's the pain avoidance technique doing?" Her wicked smile and mischievous brown eyes still had an innocent quality that made them all the sexier.

"Hi, look. I just had a call from Aunty K. She's on her way back and expects to be home about 7 this evening. She says she's come to an arrangement with my Dad. She wouldn't say more, but, well she sounded quite stern. I can only assume I'm going home tomorrow. Unless we can convince her to let me stay."

Kelly felt like crying. She had, in one afternoon, experienced the greatest sexual revelation of her life and now, all too it was being taken from her. She knew she didn't have long but she had to do something, anything to keep a hold on this young man. This stud that had filled her so well and not just with cock. Kelly wracked her brain trying to think of what could make Krys agree, not just agree, want to keep Craig with her. A vague notion struck her, she had no idea how it would pan out, but she had to do something and this was all she could think of.

"Have you ever been with two women before Craig?"