Too Much of a Good Thing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Very nice!’ she said with satisfaction. ‘And now to proceed. The movie involves the model accommodating twelve men, the ‘chosen twelve’. These have been given the right to use the model according to a set of rules. Certain practices, or acts are written down on cards which are placed face down on a table. The men draw the cards and carry out the acts. Any man who fails to carry out his assignment satisfactorily according to the card is immediately chained and carried away for later ‘treatment’. Such treatments are not nice! So the men are strongly motivated to carry out their assignments to the full. We are now going to try out some of the assignments to see which of you fulfills them best. We have only one man, so he will be doing his best to fulfill the role of the chosen twelve. Occasionally I may need to help him. Remember the rules! You can submit at any time by giving your safe signals. The first one who does will be eliminated and the other will get the part. Please remember that what you undergo here is entirely voluntarily. You may quit and leave at any time by simply giving your signal. If you stay, it is entirely at your wish.’

And so saying she looked from one girl to the other.

‘You’, she said, indicating the girl who had gone under the whip first, ‘are Model Number 1. And you,’ she faced the other who had lasted out under the whip with such bravado, ‘are Model Number 2’.

The girls nodded, somewhat grimly I thought -- so much for pain being pleasure, the apprehension of pain certainly seemed not to be--- and Tracey turned away and moved over to the table. I saw she had laid out on the table various strange devices, dildos, whips and metal clips of various kinds. Each was carefully labeled with a number. At the head of the table was the infamous deck of cards, which Tracy proceeded to shuffle. She did so very deliberately, eyeing the girls balefully.

‘Let the first man step forward!’ she exclaimed. It was a moment before I became aware that she meant me!

‘Take your card.’ she said.

I hesitated.

‘Hesitation in taking one’s card is unmanly and may be punished!’ said the Dom sternly!

I was in no position to argue. I took a card from the middle of the deck and looked at it in trepidation.

‘Suck the model’s right nipple until it is firm. Then fasten clip 4 around it and tighten. When it is tight, place three ice cubes in the model’s cunt and fuck her hard for three minutes.’

I looked at Tracey in horror. Did she really expect me to do this? Yep! No doubt!! Hesitantly, I made my way over to the table and found ‘clip 4’, a neat metal clip that tightened by pulling on a thin string that ran over a ratchet. I returned to the bench were the first girl was lying. She looked up at me helplessly. What was I to do? Tentatively I began to lick her nipple, but on prompting by Tracey, who had a nice way of edging one on with the handle of a whip, sucked harder and harder until the nipple stiffened and became red. Impatient, Tracey whisked me aside and started working on the nipple with her nails, scratching and nipping until the nipple was at least double the length and size I had achieved.

‘Now the clasp,’ she said. I handed it over and she fixed it firmly over the base of the nipple and pulled on the string until it tightened. The girls nipple stood out even more, and more yet as Tracey pulled on the string until the clamp was almost at its narrowest. The girl bit her lip in pain. Tracey sat back and looked down at the girl. Then she crossed to the table and returned with a metal device consisting of a spiked wheel. This she ran across the nipple ten times, obviously causing much pain.

‘Very nice,’ Tracey said. ‘Now the ice!’

Grim faced, I removed three cubes from the large receptacle Tracey had brought down with her. I began to soften the edges of one by sliding it up and down the girl’s slit, but Tracey would not let me. Again she took over, ramming the three cubes and one more ‘for good measure’ she said, into the girl’s narrow and unrelaxed cunt.

Tracey eyed me balefully.

‘At this point,’ she said pointedly, ‘Gentlemen are erect! I’m sure you are a gentleman…

Ah well….’ She whisked the tip of her whip across my limp tool. ‘We’ll do it the hard way.’

And so saying she went to the table and returned with the receptacle of ice cubes.

‘Go on!’ she said. ‘Get it up!’ And so saying she began inserting more ice cubes into the hapless girl’s widening cunt. I understood, and hastily began jerking off desperately trying to get stiff. I could not help notice that Angel, far from helping out in my hour of need, was filming everything most assiduously. Twelve cubes and still my damn cock refused to cooperate. The girls was looking up at me now genuinely worried. He cunt was beginning to bulge out with the sheer volume of the ice Tracey was shoving into her. I bent to try to enter the girl, but Tracey stopped me, feeling my cock and edging her nails into it.

‘That’s not good enough!’ she exclaimed. That’s an insult to this lovely girl. Look at her rosy pussy just waiting for you. She’s worth far more than that!

The poor girl was loaded up with twenty five cubes before my erection satisfied Tracey’s adequacy test. Tracey stepped back,

‘Ok Buster. Twenty-five cubes, twenty five minutes! Let’s see what you’re made of!’ she said testily. ‘Let’s see some fucking!’ And she set a timer on the table, for what I presumed was twenty five minutes, retreated a few steps and sat down on a hocker that was placed strategically nearby.

Gingerly, I sought a way though that ice field. The ice cubes were sharp at the corners and packed tight. How can that apparently tiny cunt, I thought, contain so much ice? There did not indeed seem to be any space. Icy resistance at every point!

‘Let’s see some fucking, I said!’ came the interrogative from the Dom. ‘Get to it! Or do you need a few ice cubes shoved up your ass to help you along’.

No further incentive being necessary, I closed my eyes, tried to ignore the pain and pushed my dick deep into the floes of ice, ignoring all resistance. And eventually my efforts were rewarded and I found a way in, amid much gasping and moaning by the girl. But of course a cunt that had managed to absorb 25 ice cubes had no real difficulty accommodating one medium size cock as well, so in no time I was able to set up a little action, and the girl, far from resenting the additional intrusion, urged me on, bucking against me as hard as she could. No passion this, I rapidly realized, but sheer necessity. If the effect on my cock was any judge, which after all got to spend half its time free of the ice, namely on the upstroke, the girls’ innards were rapidly freezing and hurting her like hell. My ministrations were a major means to melt the ice and reduce the pressure against the vaginal walls, and deeper in wherever the ice had penetrated. Since the ice seemed to have a highly beneficial effect on my fella, I was able to penetrate her deeply and soon we had a nice little rhythm going. Even Tracey was impressed

‘Not bad!’ she said. ‘Nice little action. You two keep this up y’hear, while I attend to the other one.’

And what could one do but comply. My girl was now bucking up against me in a way that spoke of an urgent need, and I was as compliant as a ‘gentleman’ should be in serving her! I was scarcely less desirous than she was that the ice would melt between us, so to speak!, and I could not help but reflect on the extraordinary similarity between the desire to achieve sexual gratification and to relieve oneself from a growing anxiety that one’s vital parts would freeze solid! Probably the pain would have been less had we remained immobile, but at the expense of frostbitten genitals! Cogniscent of the fate of climbers caught in high places without gloves (and even of the odd one who had made the fatal mistake of nipping outside in the middle of the night to pee!) I was quite as anxious as my partner to preserve my vital parts. So the pair of us fucked like rabbits in a way that probably looked to the camera as though we were earnestly, if insatiably, pursuing mutual gratification, whereas our sole concern was to generate maximum heat!

In spite of my frenetic focus on my partner’s ice-laden cunt, I could not help but notice out of the corner of my eye what Tracey’s attentions to the ‘other one’ constituted. Both of the ‘other one’s’ nipples were now adorned with clips and the spiked wheel had been very much in action. The girl’s nipples were taught and fully erect, like the right nipple of my girl, Model 1, whose tip stood out so far it practically scratched my chest whenever I lowered myself on her to take the weight off my arms and wrists. And then the ice tray came into view and cube after cube was inserted one by one into the vaginal orifice of Model 2, seemingly, as if by some magic trick to, into nothing. Tracey seemed to enjoy very much this part of the proceedings, and with one girl fully laden, she took her time with the other one. She had donned a pair of black gloves which protected her fingers from the ice and allowed her to rim the girls vaginal opening with each cube and even rub it up and down across her clitoris before slipping it finally into its destination. It took her quite some time to reach 25.

‘Twenty five for Model 1, twenty five for Model 2’, she said. And looking across at he timer followed up with

‘All right you. Time’s up. Get your dick out of that one and into this one!’

She was of course fully serious, and in no time flat I was fucking myself stupid on Model 2, whilst Model 1 thrashed around trying to melt the remaining ice cubes in her vaginal tract before the frostbite set in.

Model 2 took the opposite approach and just lay there with her eyes closed, seemingly indifferent to the ice, to me or to my desperate attempts to prevent my cock from freezing into a solid block. The only reaction that came from the girl was when I lowered myself onto her to take the strain off my arms. I realized that the weight of my chest was torture to those extended nipples in their clamps. Yet what could I do? It was impossible for me to keep my full weight off the girls for a full hour. I did my best to minimize the contact. That’s was all I could do. I remember reflecting that the entire experience was as far removed from what one normally associates with the sex act as one can imagine. Nevertheless, I had to admit, I was highly aroused. My cock was erect as never before and I eventually did succeed in hard-fucking the girls, full-cock, full tempo for practically a full hour without even approaching near to an orgasm. I realized that the ice played an important role in this of course, but also that without the training I had received from Angel I would nevertheless have come within the first few minutes and that would have been that.

The timer went off, and I heaved myself off Model 2 with relief and stepped back. Model 1 was quiet now too, and I saw that Tracey had clamped her left nipple as well as the right so the girls were arrayed equivalently. They lay back on their benches as before with their legs extended to the sky, the only visible sign of the ‘ice game’ being a reddening of their vaginal lips, and of course the erection of their tightly clamped nipples.

What would Tracey think of next?

‘Time for another card, I believe,’ was her response, gesturing to me. ‘choose one and read out what it says.’ I stepped up to the table.

‘Take the two clamps marked 6 and 7,’ I read. ‘Affix them to the outer labial lips of the Model’s vaginal opening and tie the attached strings around the Model’s back to the nipple clamps and tighten so that the vaginal opening is fully exposed, all clamps are fully embedded and will not work loose. Then stimulate the Model’s clitoris with your tongue, lips and teeth continuously for as long as you wish but for no less than fifteen minutes.’

‘Ah!’ said Tracey with satisfaction. ‘you’ve chosen a delightful card. Gentlemen have been known to stimulate for three or four hours and the effect as the Model comes to orgasm and the clamps on her cunt and tits pull against each other is quite exhilarating! I remember one case where the Model practically came continuously throughout the entire four hours. The clamps were practically drawing blood, but she couldn’t stop orgasming. Delightful!! Unfortunately, we do not have the time to do this properly, so we’ll settle for half an hour, but make the stimulation very forceful. Minimum of tongue and lip, maximum of teeth. Bite the bitches clits off! Tell you what. We’ll do one each. No! We’ll each do fifteen minutes on each. Then they’ll get attended to properly at least half the time.’

I got to start on Model 2, and of course I could hardly go easy on the clamps --- vicious affairs with strong wire springs and crocodile teeth ---- because Tracey would be doing Model 1, who apparently we had both identified as likely to give first. I opened up Model 2’s vagina gingerly, separating her labial lips and, trying to be as gentle as I could affixed the first clamp to it, catching a fleshy part that I thought would not hurt so much as the narrower lip. I passed the string underneath her as instructed and fastened it to the nipple clamp, tightening so the right labial lip was pulled open and the left breast with its erect nipple was drawn down towards the girls hip. I felt rather than heard the gasp of pain from the girl, but I had to tighten at least enough to satisfy Tracey. I followed the mirror procedure on the other side and stepped back. Of course, it was not good enough. Finished with her work, Tracey came over to me and brushing me aside with a ‘Pshaw! Pansy!!’ she set about increasing the tension.

‘You start on the other one,’ said Tracey disparagingly. ‘Leave this one to me!’

And so I returned to my timid, delicate Model 1, all trussed up, with her vagina splayed wide apart and its clitoral hood standing out like a sentinel. Tracey had tied the string very tight and had made the girl elevate her groin slightly so that her weight was holding the string in place. If she relaxed her rump so that it touched the bench she would stretch the string and pull on the cunt and nipple clips. It was a devilish contraption and, obviously, the girl was already in great pain. Tears welled in her eyes as the force of the clamps cut into her tender skin.

I tried to mouth to her ‘Give the sign! Give the sign!’ but either she did not understand, or she would not do it. This was one tough baby!

‘Well get to work, get to work! You’re not here to enjoy yourself,’ Tracey snapped with a chuckle, and Model 2 let out a sharp yelp as the Dom settled down to a meal of clitoris. I worked my Model as gently as I could but I discovered an apparent paradox. The more lightly I brushed my girl’s clit, the more she seemed to moan and move about and the more pain it caused her. In the end, I was practically munching away at her, this seeming to cause her the least distress. Whether she experienced sexual pleasure I really could not say, but I would certainly hazard a doubt, a strong doubt!

The timer pinged and Tracey and I switched. I knew my girl was in for it. And I have to confess that I had now taken sides. It was not fair, but somehow Model 1 had gained my sympathy. I was rooting for her. So when I lowered myself between Model 2’s legs and saw the elevated, fully erect clitoris glittering and practically showing the marks of Tracey’s teeth, I practiced what I had learned with Model 1. I just brushed the clit with my tongue ever so gently and lightly, noticing with pleasure that this had the same effect on Model 2 as it had had on my girl. I kept this up for a while and soon had Model 2 in real trouble. She was hurting, but she was becoming more and more aroused and it was harder and harder for her to stay still. I just kept up a steady pace with the tip of my tongue licking across the ever more rigid clit. I could feel the gathering orgasm, which finally broke in waves, each punctuated by a scream. As the waves subsided Model 2 tried to end the stimulation, which clearly had become as painful to her as the tugs on her cunt and her tits. She thrashed about and waggled her hips, but I had her where I wanted her. I closed my lips over her clitoris and sucked mercilessly. She could not free her clit from that tongue tip licking away, which drove her wild and broke down her control completely. She was yelling now and I thought for a moment she had given the sign, but apparently not. The timer pinged, and I was conscious of Tracey pulling me away from the girl.

‘Not bad!’ she said. ‘Maybe you’re not such a pansy after all! I’d like to see you go on with that. Most exhilarating! But we agreed half and hour and half an hour it shall be.’

So I had to take another card and this one was very simple. It said:

‘Fuck the Model with your arms behind your back for as long as you like, but for at least fifteen minutes. It is unmanly to come before fifteen minutes are up’

Holy Christ! I thought. Fifteen minutes of me pumping into those wracked cunts with my full weight pressing on their bodies. They would never be able to take this.

‘What about it Big Boy? You up to this? Or shall I fetch Clint in to spell you?’

So there was nothing for it but to comply. They drew straws and I ended up fucking Model 1 first. And there was no letting up. Every time I tried to take it easy Tracey’s whip would land across my backside, once, twice, thrice, until she was satisfied that I had again picked up the pace.

‘Fuck that cunt!’ she expleted, punctuating with a few more cracks.

Again I tried with my eyes to convey to my girl that she should submit. It was clear that the pain was all but unbearable. Yet she would still not quit. What spirit! She survived her fifteen minutes of torture, though I would not like to say she could have taken a minute more. Her screams and yelps had turned to chokes and gurgles as the pain took her dangerously close to unconsciousness.

As before, I laid into Model 2 with as much gusto as my aching bones could manage, and somehow she had now figured that I was saving a little extra for her. No need here for Tracey’s whip. But Model 2 did not complain. Her early apparent indifference was long gone, and her suffering palpable, but she was far from being broken. She survived her fifteen minutes, again barely and obviously close to the end.

Tracey brushed me aside.

‘All right.’ she said. ‘Time to finish this off.’

‘What are you going to do?’ I asked in genuine concern. ‘They won’t submit. You’re surely not going to continue.’ I looked at Angel in concern, but she just shrugged. All the cameras including hers were whirring as they had been through the entire procedure.

‘All subs have their breaking point,’ Tracey said. ‘These are no exception. I just don’t have time to get them there slowly so I can enjoy it. We gotta get this done fast. Just clear the decks. I need some air with this one’

And so saying, she crossed over to the table and returned with a thick hide whip which she drew across each girls’ face to show them what was about to happen.

‘This is what I’m going to do to you whores!’ she said. ‘You’ve had your chance. Hours of fucking this gentleman here, and one lousy orgasm the entire time! Well now we’re going to make him come properly. You’re going to make him come, with my help. Get in position Big Boy’.

She made me bend over the bench facing away from Model 2 and stuffed my cock, still stiff from the fucking, into her mouth.

‘Now suck that cock!’ screamed Tracey. ‘I wanna see this pansy come all over you’

And so saying she raised her whip and brought it crashing down on Model 2’s exposed cunt. The girl’s entire body recoiled at the terrible shock of the blow, falling as it did on the inner flesh of her vagina. Her body jolted uncontrollably, jerking at the labial clamps and the clamps around the nipples, compounding the agony which, judging from the way her teeth were clamped around my cock, went on for a full minute before it began to subside. And as it did, another blow landed on that exposed cunt, and then another and another, and on it went like some horrible nightmare I could not escape.