Too Much Sun

Story Info
His wife is laid up so he meets new friends.
1.2k words
4.21
32.6k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't listened when he warned her about the Caribbean sun, and now she was I bed with a severe sun burn and he was sitting at a bar wondering why their vacation had gotten off to such a poor start.

The Coronas were ice cold as he looked out over the sandy beach, watching the women, knowing he wouldn't be getting any action for a few days, when the older gent in a Panama Jack hat and shades slid onto the stool beside him.

After ordering a beer for himself, he started a conversation with Jack. "Is your wife out spending all your money, too?" the guy said, after introducing himself as Lou. Jack explained that his wife of five years was up in their room, not feeling well at all.

"Well, at least she's not shopping," Lou comforted. "If Jenn isn't spending my money, she's not happy," he explained with a laugh. "We had enough sand and surf earlier, so I'm relaxing and she's doing what she does best... besides sex!" He gave Jack a playful poke.

They talked for about an hour before Lou looked up and announced, "Oh, here she is. Am I bankrupt yet, my Dear?"

A blonde in a wide-brimmed straw hat and over-sized sunglasses approached with two bags, smiling at them. She slid onto the next stool and said, "Oh, stop complaining and buy me a Mojito." The bartender accommodated as Lou made the introductions. "Jack, this is my beautiful wife, Jennifer. Isn't she something?"

Jenn slid off her hat and glasses and reached across to shake his hand. Jack could see by the lines around her eyes that she was older than she first appeared, probably close to sixty, even though her figure and outfit made her appear younger. The blonde hair was parted in the middle and her blue eyes were framed by perfect eye shade and mascara. Jack knew that Lou made sure she only got the best.

Another hour passed and Jack was truly enjoying their banter and how they felt so comfortable joking about their sex lives. His wife, Beth, would never be so revealing to strangers. Lou was showing signs of the sun and Coronas, admitting that he had slowed down now that he had turned seventy. "Jenn drinks me under the table all the time, then tucks me in and goes dancing. Right, babe?"

"Yeah, sure. Plenty of dancing, you old fool! I should put you to bed right now."

"Hey, that might be a good idea, now that you got Jack to play with," Lou added. "What do you say, Jack. Take care of the little lady for me?"

Jack mumbled something about going to see Beth but Lou wouldn't hear of it.

"She's resting, leave her be. My Jenn here is great company, believe me."

Jenn poked him. "Maybe he doesn't want to."

"Are you kidding me? You see how he's been looking at you. Come on, Jack. We got a fridge full of beer. Help me up to the room and then you two enjoy yourselves, okay?"

In ten minutes, they were in the room, which was actually a two-bedroom apartment, much nicer than Jack and Beth's.

"Jack, you make yourself at home," Lou announced. "I'm gonna call it a night, okay. Now, you and Jenn play nice, and don't do anything I wouldn't do!" He winked and gave Jenn a pat on her ass. "Night."

They poured drinks and in 15 minutes, they could hear Lou snoring away. Jenn went and closed the bedroom door. "He's out for the night. I hope you didn't mind coming up here. Lou can be overbearing at times."

"No, I'm fine, thanks, but when you're ready for bed, just let me know and I'll leave."

She smiled a sly grin and said, "Maybe I'm ready now and you don't have to leave."

Jack could feel his face redden.

"Lou was right, wasn't he? You were checking me out, right? Because I felt a thing for you right from the start."

"But, Lou..."

She patted his knee. "Lou's a big boy and knows I have needs. He knew when he invited you up that I wanted you. And he thought you wanted me too. Were we both wrong?"

Jack looked into those haunting blue eyes and knew he had a raging hard-on. "No," he rasped, "You were right."

"Good," she whispered, standing and sliding the floral sundress from her shoulders. The burnt-orange two-piece clung to her tanned body and her breasts heaved as their eyes locked.

Jack stood to meet her. At six feet, he towered over the 5'5" Jenn but their bodies seemed to meld together as her arms went around his neck and pulled him down for a long, passionate kiss. She kept her eyes open as her tongue darted into his open mouth. The kisses continued as Jenn's body ground into his, sensing his arousal and responding to it in kind.

His hands went from her hips around to the surprising firmness of her butt, caressing it and pulling it to him as she gave him a throaty moan. Her hands went to his tee shirt, pulling it over his head, followed by her hands matching his on her own ass, moving with him.

He kissed her neck and shoulders, tugging on a strap and sliding it down, exposing one of her breasts. He lowered his head and took the tight nipple between his teeth, chewing and suckling as she squealed with glee.

Jenn's hand was outlining his cock, stroking him through his pants, and he couldn't remember being so aroused. She undid the belt and shoved the pants and boxers to the floor, following them down so that she was face to face with his throbbing boner. She gave a satisfied sigh then held the shaft as her tongue flicked across the head, coating it with her saliva, then plunging it deep into her throat.

Her slurping sounds were erotic as she worked his shaft with her hand, spitting on him to keep the lubrication. He could have cum then but held out, lifting her to him and kissing her again as he dropped her panties to the floor and sat on the couch. Jenn got the message and straddled him, holding his cock to her slit, sliding it back and forth to increase her arousal.

Their eyes were locked again as she lined him up and dropped onto it, taking his throbbing cock into her wet, hot hole. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she let out a satisfied groan. They began the motions, up and down, moving around, as Jack took advantage of her exposed breasts, gnawing at her pointed nipples as she growled.

His hands held her hips, keeping a steady rhythm. She leaned forward, whispering, "From behind." Then she climbed off and positioned herself over the arm of the couch and Jack moved in behind her and entered her doggie-style. Her head rolled as her ass slapped back against him, the pace accelerated. Jack knew he was near breaking point and her screams grew louder, signaling she was close, too.

Jenn heard his grunts matching hers and rasped, 'Fuuuuuuck!" She shuddered with orgasm as he let go with a thick spurt of cum, followed by another, then another.

They slumped together, their sweat and fluids mingling, when they heard the bedroom door open.

"Oh, don't mind me," Lou said. "just needed a glass of water." He drank it, watching them, then waved. "Carry on!" And he was gone again.

Jenn turned to Jack and smiled. "I'm surprised the old perv didn't stay for the second act."