Too Much - Too Little or Too Late

Story Info
It's a no brainer for jo jo, she loved Him too much.
1.1k words
4.21
5.9k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers

The sound on her i-phone notified her of a new message.

She picked it up, not wanting to look at the screen.

She had done wrong, so very wrong and was expecting it.

She also knew she might have lost all she had, or ever wanted.

A few finger movements later and there it was before her eyes,

"You have received a message from "Daddy"

jo jo just stared at the screen as her mind wandered to past texts;

**********

"jo jo, visitor @ 10.30, shower, gym outfit, dining room."

Jo jo tingled, who would it be, what would it be, she checked her watch, 9.30.

She ran upstairs and into her bedroom.

Stood in front of the mirror she slowly removed her grey jogging top to reveal a pair of the most gorgeous tits a young girl could posses.

In fact if tits could be chosen 99% of girls would select them.

They were the shape of a grapefruit, only about half as big again.

Standing proudly away from her body as if moulded.

Her areola, perfect circles like the base of a mountain, and her mountains, nipples as pink and upright as they ever could be.

She studied and tweaked them one at a time, and then both together and then the right one again as her left hand disappeared into her matching grey jogging bottoms and into her panties.

Her fingers exploring her secret places, one, two then three splitting her lips and working her clit on their exit.

She was so wet, and so high on her forthcoming meeting she came where still stood, her fingers reached her mouth and she devoured the sweet results of her toils.

9.55, OMG, she lowered her jogging bottoms and panties all at once and dashed into the shower, no time to play this time, she felt to make sure she was perfectly smooth, she knew she would be as she only visited the spa yesterday.

Juan, a young Mexican gay man, waxed her; she always had Juan to see to her, his soft hands on her tummy and pussy lips were so relaxing, because of his sexual status she never felt threatened, aroused, why yes, a man touching a 19 year olds slit.

She dried and chose the laciest bra and pants she had followed by her bottle green polo shirt and gym tunic.

New white ankle socks and her best white trainers. She brushed her naturally wavy golden locks and platted 2 pigtails.

There, done, well it's a s good as I can get, she chuckled and raced down stairs, 10.20

She took a deep breath and selected the corner next to a window so she could see any reflection behind her.

The hall clock struck 10.30 as the dining room door opened and she could just make out a large black figure, which walked like a man.

Her hands gripped the back of her head as he moved towards her, stopping to place something on the table.

His hands reached up under her gym tunic, a thumb entered each side of her panty waistband, his fingers dwelt towards her inner thighs and almost touched her lips.

She swallowed hard, not because he almost touched her lips, but how big his hands must be. The bigger the hand, the harder the spank.

She felt the air on her bottom as they were lowered to her knees; she instinctively opened her legs to keep them in position.

He released her panties and lifted her very short skirt over her pale bottom cheeks highlighted by 10 or more thin fading stripes.

She had obviously needed caning a few days earlier, his large hands caressed her cheeks and his fingers traced the cane ridges.

His hand spread her girly bottom cheeks, his fingers touching her bummy hole.

He pulled her back a little from the corner and bent her forward, almost double; she had to open her legs wider to maintain her balance.

Her excitement showing as her slender lips parted, again his large hand cupped her pussy as his other hand placed the first slap on her bottom.

The force moved her almost off her feet, but the hand cupping her pussy held her firm, as it did with the following 20 or 30 hard swats.

The tears rolled down her face as she began to sob, he stopped and raised her upright, and stripped her naked.

From behind he then gripped her right nipple securely and moved her to the table.

He bent her over the corner of the table, adjusting her pussy lips either side of the corner.

After the tears and sobs subsided she heard the rustling of his belt being removed. She heard him take a pace back,

WWHHOOSSHH CCRRAACCKK

5 Rapid cracks on her naked bottom of his belt soon had her back into tear mode.

WWHHOOSSHH CCRRAACCKK

5 more followed, she gripped the side of the table hard, she knew that was just a warm up.

She was right

WWWHHHOOOSSSHHH CCCRRRAAACCCKKK

5 More then his hand rubbed and kneaded his handy work.

Jo jo braced herself.

WWWWHHHHOOOOSSSSHHHH CCCCRRRRAAAACCCCKKK

A diagonal cut across the other 15 brought a piercing scream from her lips as all the air left her body, in the silence of another breath she heard his zipper go.

His trousers hit the floor and he walked forward and mounted her from behind, his swollen cock teasing her pussy lips as it moved backwards and forwards over them, the tip and shaft roughly bringing her clit out of its shadow.

Like a marble it was moved around, her tears of pain now tears and shrieks of pleasure.

He entered her and fucked her roughly, his lower body tormenting her welted bottom cruelly with every thrust.

She came 3 or 4 times before he joined her in a joint climax, it was one too many as she felt herself rise to another plane.

She shook her head and raised herself up off the table, she was alone, no sign of anyone.

She rested against the table then picked up her discarded panties, bra and gym outfit and staggered towards the door.

As she reached the hallway the front door opened, it was her Daddy, she dropped her clothes and ran towards him, he scooped her up like a doll in his arms and took her to their bedroom.

He was quickly naked and took her, using all her holes for his pleasure until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

When she woke his hand was still holding her bruised bottom, his large man sized hand...

**********

She read the text, check your emails;

The email read;

The decision was and still is yours; I will arrive home @ 6.00pm and will either find you, naked over the sofa arm with your broad leather belt by your side.

You will be whipped until you cannot sit again for a week, then the second week whipped again.

Or

You will have left the security of your Daddy`s arms and home forever.

DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers